Flat Earth Info

World-Renowned Astrophysicist Exposed by Mark Knight - waykiwayki

1:01:18.

6 minute mark: mark asks this professor what separates the vaccum of space from our atmosphere. basically, she admits there is no barrier and that gases fly off into space. so... wheres the vacuum barrier?

by the beginning of the 13 minute point, the physicist is a bit stumped with the fact that humans should feel the rotation of the earth. "hmm... that is a good question..."
Well that guy is an idiot, it does not prove that the Earth is flat.

You don't feel the rotation of the earth because there is no change in speed. Do you feel the movement of a car when you are inside it? Not until the car accelerate and deccelerate

A Freeman

Superstar
World-Renowned Astrophysicist Exposed by Mark Knight - waykiwayki

1:01:18.

6 minute mark: mark asks this professor what separates the vaccum of space from our atmosphere. basically, she admits there is no barrier and that gases fly off into space. so... wheres the vacuum barrier?
Why would gases "fly off into space" if they are being held in place by gravity based on their mass?

If we stick with what we actually know, there is absolutely no question that the higher the altitude, the thinner the air becomes. One doesn't even need to jump out of an airplane to experience this, as climbing a 14,000' (or greater) mountain is sufficient to personally test this, if it even needs testing at this point in time.

So the next series of logical questions that might follow would be:

1) Why would the air be uniformly thinner the higher the altitude if the Earth is allegedly nothing more than a pressurized airspace between the serving platter (surface) and its dome shape lid?

2) If someone doesn't believe the air continues to thin as the altitude increases (i.e. the distance from the Earth's surface), then how would one explain the lower fuel consumption private and commercial aircraft experience when flying at altitudes between 30,000'-40,000'?

3) Why do we physically observe objects fall from the sky? Are we to believe these are parts of the lid falling apart? Just a fancy light show perhaps?

4) What about the actual physical objects that are found after they strike the surface of the Earth, which were observed streaking across the sky with a visible fiery tail (aka meteorites)?

In the absence of any rational answers to the above series of questions, is there any real reason to doubt that the force referred to as "gravity" actually works exactly as we have repeatedly and consistently observed and used to make precise calculations for free-fall rates, terminal velocity, projectile motion, air travel, lift, kinetic and potential energy, etc.?

by the beginning of the 13 minute point, the physicist is a bit stumped with the fact that humans should feel the rotation of the earth. "hmm... that is a good question..."
Why would anyone feel a constant rotation rate of <0.0007 rpm? And how does one explain away the night sky? And why the night sky is undeniably and radically different in the N. hemisphere vs. the S. hemisphere (e.g. with the moon upside down in one vs. the other and with certain "lights" not visible in one that are visible in the other)?

I believe they're round because they're reflecting off of what's above, so I guess we've reached an impasse.
With all due respect, I think you should look into the science of rainbows, rather than what you see and believe:

Why rainbows are curved

I found this information available while clicking on the 3rd picture:

Optics Picture of the Day

MMT Rainbows

A Freeman

Superstar
With all due respect, I think you should look into the science of rainbows, rather than what you see and believe:

Why rainbows are curved

I found this information available while clicking on the 3rd picture:

Optics Picture of the Day

MMT Rainbows
Or just look at the shape of the Earth's shadow against the moon during the next lunar eclipse (when the Earth is between the sun and the moon, something that could never happen if the sun and moon both circle overhead, inside the purported thunder-dome).

Or just look at the shape of the Earth's shadow against the moon during the next lunar eclipse (when the Earth is between the sun and the moon, something that could never happen if the sun and moon both circle overhead, inside the purported thunder-dome).
I actually think that's mentioned on one of the sites when it comes to how the human eye sees and views the shape of things.

Last edited:
another video with a few Good points in it

I did wonder the same thing if these things We
discuss on site are all just conspiracy theories
why feed into them then why mention them in the
media/movies/tv/music why not make it all taboo
to even speak on and feed into the so called delusional
Peoples belief of these ct's
Everything is a conspiracy. Some are true others just a waste of time and disinformation. The only person you can trust is yourself. Sadly many people exist who get their kicks by confusing others. Let's just be real and proclaim that the flat earth theory is total bullshit. It's actually an insult to someone's intelligence.

redqueen

Superstar
We can agree to disagree on this one
as I'm not sure if it's flat flat but I don't
believe it's a globe anymore either so
I like doing research into it and have found
Good information/testimony even the papers
that tptb put out themselves are very interesting
to me

if Your conducting tests and want actual factual
results why would Ya not use correct to the test
model Ya want the results from,there's a lot of
unanswered questions

what if the sky We look at is a projected image
put there by tptb,I Know many do not think it's
possible,I've learned when it comes to these evils
nothing is impossible and We do not Truly Know
what type of technology is available to them as
it's technology they do not share with Us

all We Know for certain a 100% is We are dealing
with evil deceivers that will stop at nothing and
love to confuse and divide Us,which is always the
forefront thought in my mind when I look into
any subject/topic

Last edited:
Hmm that first link seems to be infected with malware. I got a warning from my anti-virus anyway. I tried going from an external link and it was fine though.
That's unfortunate. I didn't get any warning on my end, I usually do when it comes to malware...hopefully. :) I did the best I could by basically copying and pasting the article if you're interested in reading it:

Why rainbows are curved
Posted by
Editors of EarthSky

April 9, 2018

Supernumerary rainbow over New York City – July 8, 2017 – by Alexander Krivenyshev of WorldTimeZone.com.
Light and raindrops work together to create a rainbow, but why is it curved? Here are some things to remember before you start, or just skip down to some rainbow physics, or skip to the explanation as to why rainbows are curved, below.
Things to remember …
First, look for a rainbow when the sun is behind you, and there are raindrops falling in front of you.
Second, know that – when making the rainbow – sunlight is emerging from many raindrops at once. A rainbow isn’t a flat two-dimensional image on the dome of sky. It’s more like a mosaic, composed of many separate bits … in three dimensions. More about the three-dimensional quality of rainbows below. Just know that your eye sees rainbows as flat for the same reason we see the sun and moon as flat disks, because, when we look in the sky, there are no visual cues to tell us otherwise.
Third, rainbows are more than half circles. They’re really whole circles. You’ll never see a circle rainbow from Earth’s surface because your horizon gets in the way. But, up high, people in airplanes sometimes do see them. Check out the photo below.

View larger. | Full circle rainbow was captured over Cottesloe Beach near Perth, Australia in 2013 by Colin Leonhardt of Birdseye View Photography.  He was in a helicopter flying between a setting sun and a downpour.   Used with permission.  Order prints of this photo.
View larger. | Full circle rainbow was captured over Cottesloe Beach near Perth, Australia, in 2013 by Colin Leonhardt of Birdseye View Photography. He was in a helicopter flying between a setting sun and a downpour. Used with permission.
Ready for some rainbow physics? When making a rainbow, sunlight shining into each individual raindrop is refracted, or split into its component colors. And the light is also reflected, so that those various colors come bouncing back.
One key to rainbows is that the light leaves the collection of raindrops in front of you at an angle. In making a rainbow, the angle is between 40 and 42 degrees, depending on the color (wavelength) of the light. Physicsclassroom.com explained it this way:
The circle (or half-circle) results because there are a collection of suspended droplets in the atmosphere that are capable of concentrating the dispersed light at angles of deviation of 40-42 degrees relative to the original path of light from the sun.
These droplets actually form a circular arc, with each droplet within the arc dispersing light and reflecting it back towards the observer.
angles of light coming toward observer from rainbow
Image via Steve Beeson, Arizona State University.

So why are rainbows curved?
To understand the curvature of rainbows, you’ll need to switch your mind to its three-dimensional-thinking mode. Cecil Adams of the newspaper column The Straight Dope explained it this way:
We’re used to thinking of rainbows as basically two-dimensional, but that’s an illusion caused by a lack of distance cues. The cloud of water droplets that produces the rainbow is obviously spread out in three dimensions.
The geometry of reflection, however, is such that all the droplets that reflect the rainbow’s light toward you lie in a cone with your eyes at the tip.
It takes an intuitive leap to see why this should be so, but let’s give it a crack. Water droplets reflect sunlight (or any light) at an angle of between 40 and 42 degrees, depending on the wavelength …
The sun is low and behind you. All the sunbeams head in, strike the cloud of water droplets ahead of you and bounce back at an angle of [approximately] 40 degrees.
Naturally the beams can bounce 40 degrees any which way — up, down, and sideways.
But the only ones you see are the ones that lie on a cone with a side-to-axis angle of 40 degrees and your eyes at the tip.
I also asked Les Cowley of the great website Atmospheric Optics. He’s a world-class expert in sky optics and EarthSky’s go-to guy for all daytime sky phenomena. Les told me:
The cone explanation is sound and also my preferred one at Atmospheric Optics.
Rainbows don’t exist! They are nowhere in space. You cannot touch them or drive around them. They are a collection of rays from glinting raindrops that happen to reach our eyes. Raindrops glint rainbow rays at an angle of 42 degrees from the point directly opposite the sun. All the drops glinting the rainbow are on the surface of a cone with its point at your eye. They can be near and far. Other drops not on the cone also glint sunlight into rainbow colours but their rays do not reach our eyes. We only see those on the cone. When you look down the cone you see a circle. So rainbows are circles!
To get technical, here is how rainbow rays form.
And this one (it took pain to write it) explains why we see rainbows and halos.
Phew! Thanks from EarthSky to all the smart and knowledgable people who contributed to this explanation!
Plane cutting through cone at right angle.

A circle as a section of a cone, via xactly.com.
And now for some great pics!

Mohamed Laaifat Photographies in Normandy, France caught the waxing gibbous moon below a rainbow on March 28, 2018.
April 7, 2016. Culpeper, Virginia. Photo: Janet Furlong.

Culpeper, Virginia. Image via Janet Furlong.
Rainbow reflected at sunset, via Fotograf Göran Strand. He captured this image in Vansbro, Sweden, over a river known as the Västerdalälven. More about this image here.

Photo via Eric Rolph.
Jüri Voit in Estonia caught this double rainbow and lightning flash on July 18, 2017. Image via Jüri Voit.View larger. | Photo via Jennifer Khordi.
Rainbow over the Brooklyn Bridge. Photo via Jennifer Khordi.Eliot Herman wrote in April, 2016:
Eliot Herman wrote to EarthSky: “This one is my fav ground-hugging rainbow, right out my front door … A final last thunder storm and as the day was ending it cleared and the low angle sun lit up this ground hugging rainbow on the adjacent hillside.”
Nevada, after heavy monsoon rain. Photo via RN Misha.

Grand Canyon rainbow.

Photo via Anne McLellan Swan.

Niagara Falls. Photo via Bob Lennartz.

Photo via Jean Marie Delaporte in Normandy, France

Bottom line: Why rainbows have a curved shape.

That's unfortunate. I didn't get any warning on my end, I usually do when it comes to malware...hopefully. :) I did the best I could by basically copying and pasting the article if you're interested in reading it:
Well I have looked at the warning in the history log and it says the site has been reported as malware. Don't know why, but maybe because it's an "alternative" site and some people feel offended.
But thanks for posting the content.

polymoog

Superstar
Why would gases "fly off into space" if they are being held in place by gravity based on their mass?
so there is no vaccum in space? either the air gets increasingly thinner until there is nothing left (and no vaccum) or there is a vaccum in space and thus a container surrounding it. the rarified earth atmosphere (lighter, thinner gases at the top) does not conflict with the FE theory.

3) Why do we physically observe objects fall from the sky? Are we to believe these are parts of the lid falling apart?
part a: agreed, we do observe this. part b: best answered by a FEer, but they will say that the firmament does crack and it does have pieces that crash into earth. including meteorites.

Why rainbows are curved
Posted by
Editors of EarthSky

April 9, 2018

Supernumerary rainbow over New York City – July 8, 2017 – by Alexander Krivenyshev of WorldTimeZone.com.
Light and raindrops work together to create a rainbow, but why is it curved? Here are some things to remember before you start, or just skip down to some rainbow physics, or skip to the explanation as to why rainbows are curved, below.
Things to remember …
First, look for a rainbow when the sun is behind you, and there are raindrops falling in front of you.
Second, know that – when making the rainbow – sunlight is emerging from many raindrops at once. A rainbow isn’t a flat two-dimensional image on the dome of sky. It’s more like a mosaic, composed of many separate bits … in three dimensions. More about the three-dimensional quality of rainbows below. Just know that your eye sees rainbows as flat for the same reason we see the sun and moon as flat disks, because, when we look in the sky, there are no visual cues to tell us otherwise.
Third, rainbows are more than half circles. They’re really whole circles. You’ll never see a circle rainbow from Earth’s surface because your horizon gets in the way. But, up high, people in airplanes sometimes do see them. Check out the photo below.

View larger. | Full circle rainbow was captured over Cottesloe Beach near Perth, Australia in 2013 by Colin Leonhardt of Birdseye View Photography.  He was in a helicopter flying between a setting sun and a downpour.   Used with permission.  Order prints of this photo.
View larger. | Full circle rainbow was captured over Cottesloe Beach near Perth, Australia, in 2013 by Colin Leonhardt of Birdseye View Photography. He was in a helicopter flying between a setting sun and a downpour. Used with permission.
Ready for some rainbow physics? When making a rainbow, sunlight shining into each individual raindrop is refracted, or split into its component colors. And the light is also reflected, so that those various colors come bouncing back.
One key to rainbows is that the light leaves the collection of raindrops in front of you at an angle. In making a rainbow, the angle is between 40 and 42 degrees, depending on the color (wavelength) of the light. Physicsclassroom.com explained it this way:

To understand the curvature of rainbows, you’ll need to switch your mind to its three-dimensional-thinking mode. Cecil Adams of the newspaper column The Straight Dope explained it this way:

I also asked Les Cowley of the great website Atmospheric Optics. He’s a world-class expert in sky optics and EarthSky’s go-to guy for all daytime sky phenomena. Les told me:

Phew! Thanks from EarthSky to all the smart and knowledgable people who contributed to this explanation!

Mohamed Laaifat Photographies in Normandy, France caught the waxing gibbous moon below a rainbow on March 28, 2018.

Rainbow reflected at sunset, via Fotograf Göran Strand. He captured this image in Vansbro, Sweden, over a river known as the Västerdalälven. More about this image here.

Photo via Eric Rolph.
Jüri Voit in Estonia caught this double rainbow and lightning flash on July 18, 2017. Image via Jüri Voit.View larger. | Photo via Jennifer Khordi.
Rainbow over the Brooklyn Bridge. Photo via Jennifer Khordi.Eliot Herman wrote in April, 2016:
Eliot Herman wrote to EarthSky: “This one is my fav ground-hugging rainbow, right out my front door … A final last thunder storm and as the day was ending it cleared and the low angle sun lit up this ground hugging rainbow on the adjacent hillside.”

Grand Canyon rainbow.

I still get excited whenever I see a rainbow. And nothing the MSM and lqgbs agenda conspiracy could ever change that. As far as the scientific reason why they exist it's not my concern. I don't trust scientists anyway. Mother Nature is one step ahead of the bastards and always will be if we lucky.

A Freeman

Superstar

Why rainbows are curved
Posted by
Editors of EarthSky

April 9, 2018

Things to remember …

Photo via Eric Rolph.

Grand Canyon rainbow.

Beautiful. And a promise from Father.

Genesis 9:12-16
9:12 And God said, This [is] the token of the Covenant which I make between Me and you and every living creature that [is] with you, for perpetual generations:
9:13 I do set My bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a Covenant between Me and the earth.
9:14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:
9:15 And I will remember My Covenant, which [is] between Me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.
9:16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the Everlasting Covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that [is] upon the earth.

FilthPig

Veteran
Every element has its size and density ,Hydrogen being the smallest and lightest and the further u go down the periodic table the more dense/heavy the element becomes.The bigger an element the bigger and more dense their magnetic field which eventually plays the biggest roll.

You can look at it thisway- Every element has a place in this universe where they fit in with their density and are resting.You put them in more or less dense environment then they will become restless.
Example- ball in the water is resting .It practicly has no mass,u can easily push it while hardly using any energy. Lift it up from water and it wants to move down ,push it down the water and it wants to move up towards the surface.It becomes restless.It wants to move towards density it fits in the best.
Modern science says ball wants to move downwards because of gravity ,but does that mean then that ball that is under water wants to move upwards because of anti-gravity ? Nope. It is moved by the density difference of the medium.Density difference - pressure difference.
Magnetic buoyancy plays the biggest roll,things wanting to move to densitys where they fit in.

so there is no vaccum in space? either the air gets increasingly thinner until there is nothing left (and no vaccum) or there is a vaccum in space and thus a container surrounding it. the rarified earth atmosphere (lighter, thinner gases at the top) does not conflict with the FE theory.
Earths magnetic field and its size and density will dictate the size and density of the earths atmosphere and where the elements in it will go.Using the analogy i mentioned before - magnetic field is like water and molecules/elements are like balls/bubbles in it,seeking rest/place where they fit in.
Vacum is absence of molecules/elements but not absence of magnetic fields .Air will get increasingly thinner because magnetic field gets thinner.At some point there will be hardly any molecules but there will still be magnetic field and how far that goes im not even gonna guess.

A Freeman

Superstar
so there is no vaccum in space?
Again, how would anyone know, given we are currently grounded/not allowed to leave/being held prisoner here?

either the air gets increasingly thinner until there is nothing left (and no vaccum) or there is a vaccum in space and thus a container surrounding it. the rarified earth atmosphere (lighter, thinner gases at the top) does not conflict with the FE theory.
Is there really such a thing as "FE theory" though? Or is it a bunch of made-up pseudo-scientific nonsense, designed to keep people endlessly arguing over things they know little or nothing about?

The following video exposes the trademark mind-control techniques being employed by what is ironically called the "flat earth movement", to distract people from the things they actually have control over (their own behavior), and to keep them spinning their wheels on things they have no control over (the shape of this prison reform school).

We have just gone through a two+ year war of FAKE propaganda, to peddle a FAKE pandemic so that our FAKE government leaders could con people into accepting FAKE medical expertise about the FAKE need for wearing masks (to provide a FAKE sense of security against a FAKE virus) and a FAKE need for an alleged "cure" in the form of a FAKE vaccine that is actually a REAL poison.

ALL of the same mind-control techniques employed to pull off the largest mass murder in human history were employed 6 years earlier with the FAKE flat-earth nonsense. The number one method of mind-control employed is an intentional toggling back and forth between opposing viewpoints to create a state of confusion referred to as "cognitive dissonance". Once someone enters that thoroughly confused state, they are MUCH more susceptible to suggestion, i.e. being told which of the polar opposites they are to believe today.

So what were (and still are) the obvious goals of the FE psy-op? To wrap all of the REAL conspiracies into a neat little package, with the FAKE FE being named "the mother of all conspiracies". That way, at the opportune moment, FE can be completely discredited which, in turn, will call into question the validity of the REAL conspiracies in minds of those who are easily influenced.

Further, by trying to tie the FE nonsense to the Bible -- which absolutely does NOT teach FE in any way, shape, form or manner -- the discrediting of the FAKE FE will likewise call into question the veracity of the Bible in the minds of people who are easily influenced, again at the opportune moment: when people are at their weakest point.

The goal with sharing these things with others is so that they can prepare for what is coming, and learn to reconnect and listen to that small, still voice of reason within their own mind (that many believe is their conscience, but is actually God's Holy Spirit providing them guidance in the moment) so that logic and common-sense can prevail.

Please do NOT take any of this personally, for it isn't meant that way. Time simply doesn't permit tip-toeing around these subjects any more.

part a: agreed, we do observe this. part b: best answered by a FEer, but they will say that the firmament does crack and it does have pieces that crash into earth. including meteorites.
As if God is incapable of building a decent roof that doesn't fall apart?

This is how fatally flawed ALL of the FE pseudo-logic (i.e. illogic) really is. God sends meteors, rocks, etc. from outer-space to send a crystal clear message to the people of planet Earth that THERE IS LIFE BEYOND THIS WORLDLY EXISTENCE. But instead of taking any notice and changing our evil/ignorant ways, we come up with some hair-brained explanation for why God failed to build a proper roof over our heads.

Of course He warned us that too would happen.

Revelation 16:21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, [every stone] about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
this is interesting as We Know
it's highly strange for all ptb to
agree on anything in Our view
except this one chunk of dirt

that not the everyday Peoples like
Ya and me can go See nope We
can't even try to get close enough
to send a drone looking

it definitely has something being
hidden away there on purpose

It's hard to say if the earth is flat or round, or neither..could even be a dimension for all we know, but because the government/NASA lies about everything, I don't trust what they have to say about it. Hopefully one day, we will find out the truth of what earth is and even what our real history is here on this planet (they love lying about history!)
Also talking about the whole aliens issue, I'm just waiting for the fake alien invasion thing to happen....even if I don't want it to, of course. :oops:

redqueen

Superstar
can't be though right as it's wayyyyyyy
out in space so how would this be
possible