Flat Earth And The Alien Deception

lmao you are crazy
Everybody that goes against the grain is crazy to the "sane" that rather stay in the matrix and do/believe as they're told. So thats a compliment coming from you, who is still loving the matrix. Thanks!

Loki

Established
As I said, if you a flat disc in paper format and try to roll it out into a ball, you'll (roughly) have your ball earth. If you tried to make it more "spherical" the tops and bottoms would still be the shortest travel distance while the center would be the longest. Nothing changes at all concerning the trade route. Still south then west like it is on the ball earth. Still the shortest distance you can take, just like on the ball earth.

Its clearly been debunked because at the end of the day, you cant tell distance just by LOOKING at a map (that has no scale). So whatever mileage it is on the globe earth, it could EASILY be on the flat earth. South than east. It matches even if yall want to play like it doesnt.
Oh god... I literally don't think it's possible to explain why you are wrong any more clearly... I just...

Perhaps if we were in person I'd be able to show you what I'm talking about and better understand why it isn't clicking in your head. Or perhaps nothing can convince you of how foolish you sound. I think this must be my last post here, but it's been fun, I guess. Take care of yourself KM, and good luck with stuff and such.

Loki

Established
I know I said I was done here, and I am done "debating" or going back and forth, but, while understanding this will still likely mean nothing to the Flat Earthers here, I thought this was a pretty cool thing posted to Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/space/comments/65cp0w/earlier_this_week_i_captured_the_international/?ref=share&ref_source=link

https://www.reddit.com/r/space/comments/65cp0w/earlier_this_week_i_captured_the_international/

Just a small explanation of the photo for those who don't click links or don't know what exactly the photo is of other than the moon: This guy used his Nikon camera to capture the international space station passing across the moon as it hurtles around Earth.

Here is his post from the comments I linked:

This was a tricky shot to get! I used information from the wonderful http://www.transit-finder.com to calculate where I needed to be to capture this event. The width of the area in which the transit was visible was about 2.6 miles, and the center line went straight through a local beach 15 miles north of my house, so I arrived there with all my gear about 45 minutes in advance to set up. The transit was scheduled for 11:41:07.71pm local lasted for about 0.66 seconds. I used http://time.is to time the transit perfectly.

Gear: Nikon D7100, Sigma 150-500mm lens, and a 2x teleconverter to make my lens an effective 1500mm full frame equivalent (500mm + 2x teleconverter + 1.5x crop camera). Unfortunately the teleconverter really softened up the image; I think the image would've been sharper without it. I'm really looking forward to trying this shot again.

Edit: I forgot to mention that the entire DSLR/lens setup was mounted on top of what's called an equatorial mount. EQ mounts rotate against the Earth's movement and are typically used to prevent star trailing in astrophotography. My SkyWatcher Star Adventurer mount has a lunar mode; this kept the moon in the same position in the frame so I wouldn't have to constantly move the lens.

Here is a short video of my setup and how fast it took images.

Each of the four frames' settings: 1/3200 f/13 ISO 2500

I edited the images in Lightroom and brought them into Photoshop to auto-align them and stack them on top of each other.

You guys may know me around here for my rocket launch photography; I'm a photographer residing on Florida's Space Coast that shoots a lot of Florida-related stuff, including rocket launches as a credentialed press member. I'm also working on the "daily photo challenge"; I'm taking and uploading a new photo every day of the year. I've been doing this non-stop since Jan. 1 of last year.

If you're on Instagram, feel free to give me a follow! @johnkrausphotos

My website is here
This piece of photography and the equipment he used alone should be enough to prove that the Earth is a globe to most rational individuals.

Edit: Because I'm afraid the presence of the ISS 4 times (because he merged the four images he took in order to show the transit of the station across the moon) will alarm some and lead them to call it CGI or fake or whatever, here is just one of the images he took in it's natural state:

More edits: This guy apparently did a similar thing using the same sort of equipment years ago. Wish I'd found his sooner, though, like I said, I somehow doubt this will convince anyone of anything.

https://www.reddit.com/r/astrophotography/comments/2n9r6s/the_moon_being_crossed_by_the_international_space/

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
You rub sticks together to build fires too. The rest of us discovered the butane lighter.

Last edited:

TruthSucker

Established
I didn't read the whole 18 pages, too much.

So the end of this "disc" is where? Left hand to America? Alright, flying from San Francisco to Tokyo would therefore be a flight over the edge, right? Then every passenger and the crew of this flight should be a witness of this "theory". There would be some pictures right? "Hey look everybody! The earth is not a globe! WHAAAAAAAT????" *click click click click click click click*

*click click click click click click click*

Ok now, where are these pictures? Show me one. Then I'm convinced.
If not, please don't waste your time with this real weird stuff.
Get your mind right and stay away from conspiracys that are so absurd.

A ball is the most logical geometrical shape for masses to stick together.
Go see some videos about liquids in vacuum. It's about gravity and building a stable shape.

... and I'm out of here.

Just for those that might be interested, there is currently a Live Stream from the ISS going on. Pretty cool stuff:

C'mon! This is CGI! You can see it right at the ... the ... black background! This is a green screen! You sir, are a liar! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I didn't read the whole 18 pages, too much.

So the end of this "disc" is where? Left hand to America? Alright, flying from San Francisco to Tokyo would therefore be a flight over the edge, right? Then every passenger and the crew of this flight should be a witness of this "theory". There would be some pictures right? "Hey look everybody! The earth is not a globe! WHAAAAAAAT????" *click click click click click click click*
I think its a case of you not understanding the theory. Next time, enter a thread without the emotions, read it (or read up on the subject) THEN post...

You rub sticks together to build fires too. The rest of us discoved the butane lighter.
This must be your way of saying that I rely on myself (I MYSELF rubs sticks together to build fires) while you rely on others (OTHERS put the lighter together for you)... Thanks for the compliment!!

Loki

Established
Thanks Orwell! It's tedious to type and post links on the phone, however I did want to add this image for the sake of fairness.

That image shows only a slight curvature because is has been corrected against the fisheye lens effect of the original image. According to the comments the apparent curvature from this height should've been about .004 which is hardly noticeable.

So while still cool, it's not as important an image for this thread as it first appeared.

Anyway, back into exile. Thanks again!

Edit: I don't think my link worked. Oh well, it's in the comments.

Antipapirus

Established
. The moon (allegedly) is a hunk of rock that split off from another body so it couldn't have been round to start with. Forces acted upon it. You know the moon is just an artificial satellite observation point for observing Terra, right? It's hollow for one, and has an artificially created surface much like camouflaging or 3-D printing. All the craters are of uniform depth and this just doesn't happen on celestial bodies so something's fishy about it. You know, there are texts in history that speak of a time before there was a moon. B.. (<>..<>)
The moon was "parked " near our planet a long time ago to start a specific type of life and you"re right - it is hollow but the inside is a mess because the moon was bombarded heavily through the years by asteroids and weapons.
Right now the dark side of the moon looks like New York, there are over 20 races there - negative and positive - watching their grand experiment -us/
About the flat earth theory, I'm sorry I'm not a subscriber also.
I tried to search the subject because I thought that if everything I knew was a lie then who knows....I shouldn't dismiss ideas because they sound ridiculous and I'm sorry to say I couldn't even slightly convince myself this has any truth.

Antipapirus

Established
The answer is because Satan needs a ball earth with a big dark expanse called "space" to make us believe in Aliens. It's as simple as that. The biggest deception that is coming down the road is a faked Alien visitation.
I agree with you on the "alien invasion" topic.
The secret space program has already several thousand flying crafts from all kind of sizes and forms, they even have biological clones that can look like grays and can be programmed like a biological robot.
The plan was to bring a great fleet with these "grays" and do a fake alien invasion to unite the world under one roof - NWO -

No worry guys

There will be no fake alien invasion - the positive forces guarding our planet have not authorized it .

No zombie apocalypse - that was also a plan - they have over 100 million clones of humans that are infected with a zombie type virus - they were supposed to be released on mass , around the globe, and after the hell was over they would come with the antivirus and unite everyone under one government. Why do you think there were so many zombie movies and series in the past years ?

No nuclear war - all major nukes worldwide were disabled in the 60"s by positive extraterrestrials who stepped in to help us.
All they have left are tactical and small nukes that can be neutralized in a second.

No weather apocalypse through weather engineering - the harp installation is offline and the chemtrail program has stopped very recently.

What we"ll see a lot, are small local terrorist attacks and a lot of psyops through the pc police and the LGBTQI agenda.

The flat earth theory does not resonate with me, I researched it and I couldn't relate to it
It does seem strange that all major players like the president and Hollywood are all dismissing it like it's something real that they are trying real hard to make it seem fake, but maybe that's the psyops, make something fake seem fake to make you believe its real.