First Alex Jones... Now "The Vigilant Christian"?!

free2018

Star
We need net neutrality. We don't have to lay down on the ground and take it. Fuck 'em.

Demonetization on YouTube is insanely common if you're not talking about anything thing that's even a little advertiser unfriendly.

I mean, I genuinely feel bad for the guy... But this sort of thing happens to YouTubers from all walks of life and political spectrums. Left-wing YouTubers basically only make money from their Patereon, since any video they make is more or less demotenized and depending on the topic, even gets strikes against their channel.

YouTube becomes a double-edged sword for any sort of content creator trying to make meaningful content. Its a huge audience, but you also have to toe the line if you want to make money. Other platforms might be betterer now... But as they grow, they are going to run into the same issue. Advertisers.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Demonetization on YouTube is insanely common if you're not talking about anything thing that's even a little advertiser unfriendly.

I mean, I genuinely feel bad for the guy... But this sort of thing happens to YouTubers from all walks of life and political spectrums. Left-wing YouTubers basically only make money from their Patereon, since any video they make is more or less demotenized and depending on the topic, even gets strikes against their channel.

YouTube becomes a double-edged sword for any sort of content creator trying to make meaningful content. Its a huge audience, but you also have to toe the line if you want to make money. Other platforms might be betterer now... But as they grow, they are going to run into the same issue. Advertisers.
As I understand it, first a good proportion of the content was demonetized, next he's banned in 40 countries! Seems a bit drastic ;-)

free2018

Star

Yeah, it's a recent thing that started over the last few years.
It's from Wall Street.
I had a friend just lose an account with a million subscribers.
If it's not advertiser friendly, Google will cut you.
On a sidenote, most content makers fuck themselves by engaging in digital sharecropping.
If you don't have your own site, you will eventually run afoul of someone.
I had it happen to me. If you get too much traffic, you can get into trouble too.

free2018

Star
What the...? Was that what his latest video was about? I saw he was crying but didnt have time to check it out.
I think he said it's over. I couldn't watch it today. Life is heavy right now. I just prayed for Mario.
Here's the problem on the business side. If you use other people's copyrighted materials in your videos,
they can legally come after you. That's the thing I don't get about people in the truth community. It doesn't matter if you're exposing evil because if you use their content to do it: they can legally come after you depending on how you use it.

Vixy

Star
I think he said it's over. I couldn't watch it today. Life is heavy right now. I just prayed for Mario.
Here's the problem on the business side. If you use other people's copyrighted materials in your videos,
they can legally come after you. That's the thing I don't get about people in the truth community. It doesn't matter if you're exposing evil because if you use their content to do it: they can legally come after you depending on how you use it.
Sorry to hear about your situation, Free. If you need to talk, i'm here. Know what its like... :confused: