Finding the good in Agnosticism - an honest look at faith and doubt

Tidal

Star
If you grow up in an isolated forest and die without being in contact to Christians will you go to hell?..
Jesus is indoctrination, giving you a false sense of confort people hang on to because of the terror they experience.

1- Jesus has always been there for people who want him.
For example an illness struck Helen Keller deaf and blind when she was 2 years old, and after she later learned to communicate with people she was asked how it felt to be told about Jesus, she replied "I always knew he was there".

2- I'm an ex-convict (3 month vigilante rap) and have always been outspoken, tough-minded and fearless, so I'm the last person you'd think would be a Christian, yet the fact is Christianity fits me like a glove because it's as tough as me, Jesus doesn't want wimps..:)

Example- Jesus's young cousin John was a world-rejecter living off the grid out in the wilderness, sometimes going in town to yell insults at the morally corrupt rulers and priests.
Jesus's verdict on him?-
"John is the greatest man ever to be born" (Matt 11:11)

Below: John in action against Herod and his tart-

Cintra

Star
I had a mental picture of a group of cave explorers who found themselves in a large cavern. They fell asleep after a long days crawling through tunnels and when they woke up, one of them realised he had accidentally broke the compass.

They knew that they had to head north, but with many smaller tunnels leading into the cavern, choosing one was a vexing question.

What many in the group quickly realised was that to take one, and it be the wrong one might be very dangerous. Perhaps later on in the tunnel, the CO2 levels would spike and you might suffocate or the ceiling give way!

Was there even a way out? Was it one that humans could take?

The group sat with no compass, no light from the outside showing the way, just a torch with a diminishing battery that would soon leave them all in the dark.

This seemed to me a very apt picture of agnosticism. It felt like a state people might find themselves in at some point in their journey, but not a place which a person could safely remain forever.

You have to admire an agnostic on the one hand for needing to make sure of which of the myriad tunnels to try, but lament the awful state of someone who sinks into it, concluding that there is no way out and all answers must be forever be suspect.
When this was first posted I thought it was an interesting analogy, and it gave me a lot of food for thought.

To me it seemed that there was a cavern, and many tunnels led from it, each one leading to a different belief.
Imagine a person who was born down of of those tunnels, and grew up there.
There were things that were good and things that were bad, and lots of rules and people telling the person what to think.
The most important rule was that they should never, ever explore the other tunnels because they were wrong and evil.

After a time the person grows up and starts to question what they are told, and what they see, and what is done.
They are forbidden from questioning these things.
They are told what and how to think.
Bad things happen, things that shouldn't happen.
Things that should never happen.

They leave.
It takes a long time to be able to escape, but eventually after a long and arduous trek they arrive at the cavern with all the tunnels. Here they can sit and take stock.
Here, for the first time in their life they can think freely and without constraint.
They can decide what they think, and not what they are told to think.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I just knew you were gonna hit him with a bit of C.S. Lewis there. After reading his post I thought to myself' he'll reply with a nice bit of Lewis there...... and you did!!!
You know me too well @Awoken2 ! I like Lewis because he was intellectually honest. This first led him to atheism, then to some form of deism and on to conclude that Christianity held the truth of things.

In our woke culture, I wince at the screams of anguish such a view might elicit, but as I get a bit older, I find myself caring less for political correctness and more for truth.

DA4C1280-2625-4D2A-9BDD-2A661E997388.jpeg

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
When this was first posted I thought it was an interesting analogy, and it gave me a lot of food for thought.

To me it seemed that there was a cavern, and many tunnels led from it, each one leading to a different belief.
Imagine a person who was born down of of those tunnels, and grew up there.
There were things that were good and things that were bad, and lots of rules and people telling the person what to think.
The most important rule was that they should never, ever explore the other tunnels because they were wrong and evil.

After a time the person grows up and starts to question what they are told, and what they see, and what is done.
They are forbidden from questioning these things.
They are told what and how to think.
Bad things happen, things that shouldn't happen.
Things that should never happen.

They leave.
It takes a long time to be able to escape, but eventually after a long and arduous trek they arrive at the cavern with all the tunnels. Here they can sit and take stock.
Here, for the first time in their life they can think freely and without constraint.
They can decide what they think, and not what they are told to think.
Excellent observation @Cintra - that’s how I see things as well

Identify

Rookie
Jesus is the most well-documented figure in all of human history. We literally changed the way we keep time on this planet, which couldn't be a clearer sign from above that everyone should TAKE NOTICE of Him, and hear Him (Mark 9:7).

B.C. = Before Christ (before His Coming in the body of Jesus)
A.D. = in the year of our Lord (Christ)
This is only valid from a western point of view. Other cultures have different time-lines.

Any genuine truth seeker will invariably be led to study and emulate the life of Jesus, and in doing so learn about The Law that God gave us, as Jesus was The Law/Word of God made flesh (incarnated).

First, if it is properly understood that we are spiritual-Beings who are only temporarily incarnated inside of these human animal bodies, then it should be self-evident that each of us has had MANY opportunities over many human lifetimes to seek truth and make unselfish decisions that advance us spiritually toward the goal: to be like Christ.
I agree we are spiritual beings trapped in a body. Reincarnation might be real, the only way to be sure is to die (again).
But God's law is separate from Jesus's life. You can live according to his law without ever knowing about Jesus. The Jesus character is a copy of earlier gods.
IMG_20210608_174540_685.jpg

Secondly, THIS IS HELL (aka planet Earth) and we've been here for thousands of Earth years. How obvious does it need to be made for people to see?
This is not hell, life on earth is what you perceive it to be. Some people even think of it as paradise...
I agree many innocent people go through horrible experiences, but this does not make the world into hell for everyone.

Identify

Rookie
You argue that its like explaining colors to a blind man. Blind men don't reject the concept of colors just because they can't conceptualize them so this is a false equivalent.

Also according to this logic you shouldn't believe in mitochondria? Can you see the mitochondria? Can you see the nucleus? No, you can't see any of it. Hence you shouldn't believe in it because it can't be grasped with the senses.
I do not reject the concept of god the creator. I reject the belief of knowing the entire truth about god. If you believe you know it all because the koran told you so thzt is up to you. I claim this is not the case.

Maldarker

Star
The early church, in distancing itself from its Hebrew context lost the knowledge that there are various sabbaths talked about in the Bible. The feasts and high holy days had additional rest days built in, which is the reason I posted up that many believe in a Wednesday crucifixion:-

^ Link reposted

Of course, over time tradition can take people away from reading the Bible itself and many odd ideas can sneak in. I think it was the gap between tradition and the Bible that led to the reformation.
Would also add look at what the proto catholic church did with the true sabbath changed it to sun worship day.

Maldarker

Star
This is only valid from a western point of view. Other cultures have different time-lines.

I agree we are spiritual beings trapped in a body. Reincarnation might be real, the only way to be sure is to die (again).
But God's law is separate from Jesus's life. You can live according to his law without ever knowing about Jesus. The Jesus character is a copy of earlier gods.
View attachment 57468

This is not hell, life on earth is what you perceive it to be. Some people even think of it as paradise...
I agree many innocent people go through horrible experiences, but this does not make the world into hell for everyone.
Or maybe they copied CHRIST

Firstly, thank you for a very interesting response. I think the best way for me to answer is to go back to the beginning of this thread. I spent many years as an agnostic atheist, not claiming to know for certain, but tending towards a materialistic explanation of reality which I believed was increasingly the picture that science was showing us. As more knowledge was revealed, the gap for God was made ever smaller and so the process would continue.

I never made the leap to pure atheism and retained that small doubt so I think this comment from yourself is true:

My journey from this position came about as I perceived more of the nature of TPTB and not just the corruption within the system, but the occult nature of it. From there I began to look at 'the science' afresh and discern that some of those most pivotal in pushing a certain direction of travel held very different views in private to the stance they took in public. That in turn has led me to look again at religion, philosophy, history etc. On the basis that so much was deception and that powerful people clearly believed in occult evil forces I sought the good. I was raised in a Christian country and having left religion at adolescence that was the logical place to start. At a friend's suggestion I read the gospel of John, which is very beautiful and I started to pray some time ago, but knowing the various arguments over the corruption or mistranslation of Biblical texts, triune / single nature of God / status of Jesus etc. many of which are often debated on this site. Without knowledge of my own I was concerned that my prayers didn't go to the wrong destination. I mainly prayed to the creator for discernment and help to try and find wisdom and my own belief remains that it's more important that we're seeking to do good and are kind to each other than that we're right on dogma or doctrinal points. I simply don't believe in a creator that punishes people who are trying to do the best they can in a world run by psychopaths and self serving occultists.

I think that concern about having prayer diverted was the reason why I was so interested in what you'd said earlier about energy harvesting, that and my becoming ever more aware of physical structures and encoded names within the towns I visited that suggested an ongoing campaign at harvesting energy. Indeed, I found Lisa's energetic synthesis site when looking for an explanation for obelisk harvesting, she was one of the few who seemed to know what they were talking about and provided a detailed explanation. I agree the content there is quite mind blowing but in comparison to where I've come from in the past couple of years it's par for the course!

Thanks again for taking the time to answer and apologies to @Red Sky at Morning for some rather tangential replies to their initial post. I've tried to address the subject matter at least in this last post...
It seems that you are exercising discernment and standing firm in an authentic manner. This is good. It’s important to be aware, but I don’t recommend getting too distracted by what the controllers are into. As you mentioned and I agree- kindness is what truly matters since it connects us directly to the divine creative forces.

One of the more difficult closely-held yet also hidden-in-plain-view secrets to fully grasp is the illusory nature of matter. Nothing “exists” out there, it’s a “pataphoric” optical illusion. Yet in another sense, from a purely physical standpoint, matter is the only thing that exists. A pataphor is a metaphor that is extended to the point it becomes its own reality. Our physical reality is not something that can be separated from consciousness itself. The world we perceive as so “solid” and “real” is actually a rich tapestry of the inner state of our collective awareness and belief.

The reason this secret is so closely-held is because it is integral to the overall control system that we are NOT aware of this. The world we collectively manifest has been manipulated for the benefit of various races of cross-dimensional parasites, which would be impossible if we were allowed to understand the nature of our physical experience.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Our physical reality is not something that can be separated from consciousness itself. The world we perceive as so “solid” and “real” is actually a rich tapestry of the inner state of our collective awareness and belief.
Findings in the quantum nature of things shocked many physicists when they began to understand it - how does everything even exist at all is the question - what is the universe truly made of and how did it come about?!

For me, I have to say, two passages really touch on the subject....

John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.​

The Word, or Logos is what the universe derives from. It doesn’t emanate from the things that were made. Einstein noted that matter and energy are interchangeable so it is not hard to see that an all-powerful God makes a lot of sense.

But what if the quantum realm?

Hebrews 11
3By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.​

Maldarker

Star
Findings in the quantum nature of things shocked many physicists when they began to understand it - how does everything even exist at all is the question - what is the universe truly made of and how did it come about?!

John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.​

The Word, or Logos is what the universe derives from. It doesn’t emanate from the things that were made. Einstein noted that matter and energy are interchangeable so it is not hard to see that an all-powerful God makes a lot of sense.

Hebrews 11
3By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.​
Love this one! The quantum is shown by The Resurrection of CHRIST and how he appeared to so many at once.

A Freeman

Superstar
The British and the Commonwealth countries, including the U.S., Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, S. Africa, the Baltic and Scandinavian states are the true people Israel. So even if time was kept differently in different parts of the world, which isn't really the case, the point is still valid.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/twelve-tribes-of-israel-info-research-thread.5480/post-284935

The entire world schedules and coordinates its activities and interactions according to the Gregorian calendar, which is why it is the year 2021 AD everywhere in the world.

That isn't the only way to be sure, i.e. to know that we are not the human we live inside of, and that we have all been here before.

There are numerous, well-documented near-death experiences that can be studied. There are numerous, well-documented cases of children at very early ages picking up and playing musical instruments by ear, as if they had been playing them for years, without a single lesson. And there are numerous, well-documented instances of children and adults remembering experiences and people from past lives, with names and details.

https://hannahmichaels.wordpress.com/2017/01/06/reincarnation-is-an-irrefutable-fact/

There's also the fact that reincarnation is taught throughout the Bible and the Koran (Quran), with hundreds of references to it. Christ, through the mouth of Jesus, personally taught His Disciples about reincarnation, and it appears they learned that lesson.

It should be self-evident how this works, for this prison-planet reform school for the criminally insane to be just and fair for all concerned. There are rich and poor, those with easy access to information and others without, some that live to be over 100 years old and others who die in their childhood. Different skin colors, different ethnic backgrounds, differrent customs, different handicaps, etc., not to mention two (2) -- and ONLY two -- genders. Logically, each of us would need to experience different circumstances to be taught and tested.

When the human lifetime ends, we're taken up to the Astral Plane/Plain (Paradise) and given a life review. All of the evil committed during that previous lifetime is then erased, so that each of us is sent back with only the good we've accumulated throughout all of our previous lifetimes. That way, every Soul (spirit-Being) is in the exact place they've earned a right to be, in eternal time.

But God's law is separate from Jesus's life.
No, it isn't. You cannot separate that which is inseparable, and anyone who has studied The Law and the Gospel should know the two are inseparable. Jesus was THE flesh-and-blood example of keeping The Law to the death of the human body.

You can live according to his law without ever knowing about Jesus..
No, you can't. Anyone who genuinely lives by The Law will come to know Jesus, which is not only a name, but also a title, which means "Saviour" (precisely "YHWH Saves").

The Jesus character is a copy of earlier gods.
No, Jesus wasn't a "character, nor was He a copy of earlier gods.

For those who have been duped by the deceitful graphic you re-posted (as you apparentlly have been), or films like "ZeitGeist", which promoted that Zionist propaganda, it may come as a shock to find out there is ZERO evidence to substantiate these false claims.

You can pretend this isn't hell if you wish, but this world is FILLED with evil and violence, and hurtling toward WW3, which is now imminent.

It takes an extremely evil human+Being to actually like living in a place where people treat each other the way we do, and/or to pretend that everything is going well in their little bubble, while others experience unspeakable evils.

??? We''re all in/on the same boat (Earth).

If many innocent people go through horrible experiences on this planet, how could it not be hell? We have been told by our Creator that Lucifer/Satan/Iblis (the devil) was cast down to the Earth and is currently running it, which should be obvious through a careful study of ANY of the worldly man-made systems being used today to manipulate the masses, including (but not limited to):

1) organized religions of every kind ("church");
2) governments, at the local, state and national/federal levels ("state");
3) the legal/court systems;
4) the system of international finance and banking;
5) the medical and pharmaceutical industries;
6) the military industrial complex; and
7) the rest of the corporate fictions, designed to suck the life-energy out of their victims/employees/slaves while raping the earth for its natural resources, polluting it and ultimately destroying it in the process.

We are literally destroying our life-support system so that the rich can get richer at everyone else's expense, with most institutionalized into believing all of these corporate fictions/lies are allegedly benevolent and looking out for their best interests. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Only when we've destroyed everything and everyone on this planet will a precious few finally realize how insane we really are. And that's exactly where we're headed, because most here in hell have no love for the Truth (which is why those who share the truth are almost always attacked for doing so).

Last edited:

Journeyman

Established
@Journeyman

An English teacher once came home to his teenage son. Wanting to elicit some after school learning, he asked him to define Ignorance and apathy.

The bored teen looked up briefly from his phone and said “I don’t know - and I don’t care”

I am always more interested by people who ask questions and don’t always feel they have all the answers.

I liked a book I read a long time ago, and you reminded me of a character in it!

View attachment 57458

outline and summary of “A Pilgrims Regress

The following is taken from C. S. Lewis: A Companion & Guide by Walter Hooper:

The central character is a kind of 'Everyman' called John who is born on the western side of the Eastern Mountains in Puritania. He grows up in fear of an unseen Landlord who is portrayed as a moral despot. At the same time, the young man has visions of an Island, which is both the cause and the object of his intense longing, or 'Joy'.

He makes his first mistake in supposing the Island to be a disguise for Lust. When this deception is unmasked he sets off again to find the Island. Along the way he meets people who are allegorical personifications of ideas and schools of thought Lewis himself had encountered over the years.

They include such characters and experiences as Mr Enlightenment (Nineteenth-century Rationalism), the 'Modern' literary movement, and Freudianism.Eventually John is captured by the Spirit of the Age. Those passages dealing with the Pilgrim's imprisonment (III:6-9) are some of the most astute in the book, and most likely to appeal to the modern reader.

The Spirit of the Age is portrayed as a Giant whose eyes make everything he looks at transparent. Thus his glance at John makes it possible for the young man to see his own insides (lungs, intestines, etc.). The Giant attempts to convince him that this is all that a man is. John is rescued by Reason, who leads him as far as the Grand Canyon, on the other side of which is the continuation of the Main Road.

While wondering how to cross, John meets Mother Kirk (the Church). She gives him an allegorical account of the Sin of Adam (the Grand Canyon), explaining that she is the only one who could carry him across the canyon safely. John decides instead to go a long way around. Because Catholics speak of the Catholic church as 'Mother Church', many assumed that Lewis was using the expression to mean the Catholic Church. But by 'Mother Kirk' Lewis really meant 'Traditional Christianity'.Turning North he meets 'cerebral' men such as Mr Sensible (cultured Worldliness), Mr Neo-Angular and Mr Humanist. These men talk, Lewis explains in the running headlines to the book, as if 'they had "seen through" things they have not even seen' (VI: 3).

Finding he cannot get to the Main Road this way, John turns South. There he meets, amongst others, Mr Broad who represents 'a modernizing religion which is friends with the World and goes on no pilgrimage'. Finally John reaches the house of Wisdom, and from him he learns the inadequacy of many of the philosophies Lewis had found attractive at one time: Idealist Philosophy, Materialism, and Hegelianism.

Even if the reader never encounters these as living philosophies, he will get some idea of their effect on Lewis and his generation.Upon leaving Wisdom's house, John is helped at one point by a 'Man' (Christ), and from this he learns that he must accept Grace or die. Then, having accepted Grace, John feels bound to acknowledge God's existence.

There follows a chapter entitled 'Caught' in which Lewis repeats almost word for word what he gave in the 'Early Prose Joy' as his main reason for not wanting to be a Christian. More than anything, he wanted to call his soul his own. John realizes that in acknowledging the Lord he is 'never to be alone; never the master of his own soul, to have no privacy, no corner whereof you could say to the whole universe: This is my own, here I can do as I please.'Continuing his journey, John stops for a while with History. In the chapter called 'History's Words' we find some of the most valuable ideas in the book. John is told that although not all men have the 'picture' of an Island, such as he has had, to lead them to the Landlord (God), they are nevertheless given 'pictures' which serve the same purpose. 'The best thing of all is to find Mother Kirk at the very beginning,' says History.

He then explains that when Pagans don't have the benefit of the Church, the Landlord 'sends them pictures and stirs up sweet desire and so leads them back to Mother Kirk.'In the chapter entitled 'Archetype and Ectype' John asks Wisdom about the thing that had quite terrified Lewis when he realized he would have to obey God. 'I am afraid,' says John, 'that the things the Landlord really intends for me may be utterly unlike the things he has taught me to desire.' 'They will be very unlike the things you imagine,' replies Wisdom. 'But you already know that the objects which your desire imagines are always inadequate to that desire. Until you have it you will not know what you wanted.'John struggles to withdraw, but Reason will not let him, and he returns to Mother Kirk.

In the chapter called 'Securus Te Projice' ('Throw yourself away without care') she tells him to dive down to the bottom of a pool of water and come up on the other side. When he replies that he has never learned to dive, Mother Kirk says, 'The art of diving is not to do anything new but simply to cease doing something. you have only to let yourself go.'John at last finds the Island of his dreams, and discovers that it is the other side of the Eastern mountains he had known all his life, the home of God.

In the final part of the work, called 'The Regress', John is shown, as Lewis tells us in the running headlines, 'the real shape of the world we live in' and 'How we walk on a knife-edge between Heaven and hell.' The 'regress' consists mainly in un-learning many of the things John had picked up over the years, and in this section Lewis attempts to answer many of the questions which had plagued him, such as the purpose of Hell. The last part of the book also contains most of the earliest, and best, of Lewis's religious poems.
I've seen this work referred to, but never had the full story on it. So thanks for introducing me to it. I like Lewis, raised on Narnia novels and have read some of That hideous strength, which is very interesting, not to say timely, particularly in the juxtaposition of technology and transhumanism with occult leanings. Although 'War in Heaven' by lesser known fellow inkling Charles Murray probably made a bigger impression. I'll dig around and see what I can find about A Pilgrim's Regress and see if I can answer any of the many questions rattling in my head. :)

Please forgive another diversion off topic:

Think of Master Chief in the game - the fact that he is fully outside the game and fully in it should resonate with someone we have discussed?
On a recent rain drenched holiday I dug out an old Xbox and played Halo3. These days I see occult references everywhere. The enemy are a theocratic alliance called 'The Covenant' with Prophets, Arks and other loaded terms. After seeing me direct the Master Chief to slaughter countless Covenant forces I was rewarded with this message:

"Thanks for playing Halo 3 and thanks for being part of the engine that drives us towards our ultimate goal of world domination. Thanks for giving Bungie a kick ass community that has kicked ass throughout the years and will continue to kick ass for many, many more."
Love, Bungie

Which these days I wonder if my energy has in some way been directed via the game in a way it shouldn't have? I'm doubtless reading way too much into it but that was the thought that cropped up!

Last edited:

Journeyman

Established
It seems that you are exercising discernment and standing firm in an authentic manner. This is good. It’s important to be aware, but I don’t recommend getting too distracted by what the controllers are into.
Yes, I think that's sound. I've probably focussed overmuch on them in part out of worrying about the current pushing of vaccines to my family and trying to find the right way forward in what appears to be a deteriorating situation. I'm trying to limit my exposure to the overt programming at any rate.

One of the more difficult closely-held yet also hidden-in-plain-view secrets to fully grasp is the illusory nature of matter. Nothing “exists” out there, it’s a “pataphoric” optical illusion. Yet in another sense, from a purely physical standpoint, matter is the only thing that exists. A pataphor is a metaphor that is extended to the point it becomes its own reality. Our physical reality is not something that can be separated from consciousness itself. The world we perceive as so “solid” and “real” is actually a rich tapestry of the inner state of our collective awareness and belief.

The reason this secret is so closely-held is because it is integral to the overall control system that we are NOT aware of this. The world we collectively manifest has been manipulated for the benefit of various races of cross-dimensional parasites, which would be impossible if we were allowed to understand the nature of our physical experience.
I came across this site some time ago. I don't subscribe to all the claims, but there's some very interesting analysis of map locations, place names, linguistics etc which suggest a carefully crafted world of illusion made with the manipulation of consciousness in mind. That concept has stayed with me ever since.

I think my next step has to be to do less searching for answers externally and more looking within, perhaps via trying to meditate.

Thanks again :)

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

Hebrews 11

3By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.
The effect of observation on the particle is something that I think of when people talk about consciousness shaping our 3d reality. That and entanglement both seem to suggest a world that's far, far different than the one our senses convey.

John 1

Hebrews 11
There is a lot more that is understood regarding quantum physics. It’s been kept hidden from the public though. It’s top military security level info.

In the beginning was the word indeed. Your words, whether spoken or thought, cast your very reality before you. Physical matter, including your own body, is not something solid; it is not made of “stuff”, it’s literally made of light and sound. Why do you think the formation of words is called “spelling”? It’s no coincidence, it’s a deliberate meaning hidden in plain sight. You are casting your instructions to the universe.

Your own words and thoughts sing to every cell in your body, which causes every cell to resonate like a tuning fork with whatever frequency your thoughts are broadcasting. This is how the living cells of your body become like a radio transmitter, giving your instructions to the universe. This ties in to what I mentioned earlier to @Journeyman : how the idea of “wishing” for something is actually an instruction that your wish is not to be fulfilled. You are only telling the universe that the concept of lacking something, or at least having something to look forward to in the future, is more important than the actual fulfillment of your wish. It’s a feedback loop. To get out of this loop, you have to be completely content with what you already have now, but also be continually working to improve things in your life. This causes the cells of your body to resonate in a higher frequency which sends the universe the “correct” message instead of placing more importance on everything you perceive as bothersome, lacking, or miserable.

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
There is a lot more that is understood regarding quantum physics. It’s been kept hidden from the public though. It’s top military security level info.

In the beginning was the word indeed. Your words, whether spoken or thought, cast your very reality before you. Physical matter, including your own body, is not something solid; it is not made of “stuff”, it’s literally made of light and sound. Why do you think the formation of words is called “spelling”? It’s no coincidence, it’s a deliberate meaning hidden in plain sight. You are casting your instructions to the universe.

Your own words and thoughts sing to every cell in your body, which causes every cell to resonate like a tuning fork with whatever frequency your thoughts are broadcasting. This is how the living cells of your body become like a radio transmitter, giving your instructions to the universe. This ties in to what I mentioned earlier about how “wishing” for something is actually giving the instruction that your wish is not to be fulfilled. You are only telling the universe that the concept of lacking something, or at least having something to look forward to in the future, is more important than the actual fulfillment of your wish. It’s a feedback loop. To get out of this loop, you have to be completely content with what you already have now, but also be continually working to improve things in your life. This causes the cells of your body to resonate in a higher frequency which sends the universe the “correct” message instead of placing more importance on everything you perceive as bothersome, lacking, or miserable.
I found that when bad things happen trying to find even the smallest good in it when it happens a big blessing happens out of it.

Alanantic

Star
I dunno what crickets have got to do with anything mate, all I know is that I'd still have strong Christian values and ideals even if there'd never been a Jesus..:)
It's from the Disney film Pinocchio. Jiminy Cricket sat on his shoulder during his adventures and sang that song, "...and always let your conscience be your guide."