FIGHTING CIA’S MK-ULTRA AND PROJECT MONARCH: THE PLAYBOY MANSION, BLACKMAIL, AND r*pe

NPC

Established
That blog is intense, but he rarely makes an error fact-wise and goes the extra length to cite his sources.....
His references are a wealth of information as well.
Just got done reading his "about me" page, quite an interesting story for sure.. If you come across anymore blogs like this drop them here as I'm always looking for information like this.

saki

Star
....did this new attention get it taken down suddenly? this is what I got when I just tried the link..... very suspicious...
...and I wanna see what you're talking about! sounds good.... but.... (?)....
<<<Amended/edited>>>.... I hit the link immed below this, and it worked! I'll save this one to my drive, just in case.....
...but just FYI: the link you posted took me to 'Page Not Found' page.... weird.....
...but then again.... I'm using a Google Chromebook..... prob doesn't want me seeing 'unapproved' materials... <gag>...

Fighting Monarch

A Resistance Site For Victims of CIA, NSA, MI5 and Illuminati Mind Control

Oops! That page can’t be found.
It looks like nothing was found at this location. Maybe try a search?

Search for:

Last edited:

TC1968

Established
Haven't had a chance to read the blog yet, but it reminds me a bit of a blind item from the CDAN site. I don't know if anyone here reads the CDAN (Crazy Days And Nights) blind posts but last year they had a blind about an underground vault that Hefner had built, that supposedly was full of stills and videos taken of celebrities, luminaries and others at the mansion. From what I remember it hinted that Hefner was tied into one of the alphabet agencies and the stills and videos were used as blackmail by those same agencies.

NPC

Established
....did this new attention get it taken down suddenly? this is what I got when I just tried the link..... very suspicious...
...and I wanna see what you're talking about! sounds good.... but.... (?)....
<<<Amended/edited>>>.... I hit the link immed below this, and it worked! I'll save this one to my drive, just in case.....
...but just FYI: the link you posted took me to 'Page Not Found' page.... weird.....
...but then again.... I'm using a Google Chromebook..... prob doesn't want me seeing 'unapproved' materials... <gag>...

Fighting Monarch

A Resistance Site For Victims of CIA, NSA, MI5 and Illuminati Mind Control

Oops! That page can’t be found.
It looks like nothing was found at this location. Maybe try a search?

Search for:
Your right, it was just taken down for some reason.. Definitely weird!! It's still on the page towards the middle.. VC broke the link because it has the word r*pe in the link heading lol

Last edited:

NPC

Established
Haven't had a chance to read the blog yet, but it reminds me a bit of a blind item from the CDAN site. I don't know if anyone here reads the CDAN (Crazy Days And Nights) blind posts but last year they had a blind about an underground vault that Hefner had built, that supposedly was full of stills and videos taken of celebrities, luminaries and others at the mansion. From what I remember it hinted that Hefner was tied into one of the alphabet agencies and the stills and videos were used as blackmail by those same agencies.
If it's still up can you post it to this thread?

saki

Star
Your right, it was just taken down for some reason.. Definitely weird!! It's still on the page towards the middle.. VC broke the link because it has the word r*pe in the link heading lol
...whoops! didn't even think about the way VC edits certain words.... live and learn!.... we good now... excellent find... very informative!

TC1968

Established
If it's still up can you post it to this thread?
I did a quick search and wasn't able to find the blind item, but I do believe it was one of the "Himmm" blinds. This weekend I will do a little deeper dive and try and locate it and post it here.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Still reading that blog...mind blowing info.. Lots of questions answered I've been curious about for a while.. Thanks again!
Yup, the author really brings a distinct perspective to his writings. Id put his work alongside Dave McGowans in terms of how much info he is able to correlate, organize and then present in digestible fashion.