Feminist Lies That Are Making Women Miserable

Women are more attracted to ("benevolent") sexist men than feminist/woke men:

Study:

Cintra

Star
Traditional women?

I am a 15 year old traveller girl
I have not been to school since I was 12
My job is to keep my parents home spotlessly clean and to look after my younger siblings
I will get married on my 16 birthday to a boy I barely know
He grabbed me and kissed me at my older sisters wedding, so now we are getting married
As soon as I am married I will get pregnant as many times as possible and keep my husbands home spotlessly clean
When my daughters get older they will help me clean and look after the younger children until they marry at 16 like me.

Last edited:
Traditional women?

I am a 15 year old traveller girl
I have not been to school since I was 12
My job is to keep my parents home spotlessly clean and to look after my younger siblings
I will get married on my 16 birthday to a boy I barely know
He grabbed me and kissed me at my older sisters wedding, so now we are getting married
As soon as I am married I will get pregnant as many times as possible and keep my husbands home spotlessly clean
When my daughters get older they will help me clean and look after the younger children until they marry at 16 like me.
This is just sad, everyone should do what they want and if a woman wants to be a housewife cool, good for her. But this girl does not have a choice and that's what I dislike.

I'm both. A feminist and a misandrist, I cannot in good faith believe I'm equal to rapists and child-molesters.
I have to agree in a way. One thing this whole trans activism and bidens new anti woman policy has done is help male masks slip. The vitoral spewed at women and girls who don't want men in women's prisons or changing rooms really shows the hatred they have towards women. From threatening to r*pe women, beat or even demand women suck Thier 'lady dick'. It's quite eye opening