Feminist Lies That Are Making Women Miserable

irrationalNinja

Veteran
what im saying is what was seen extreme in one era is conservative another, sometimes fashions which were scandalous when first introduced are tame to day however some times fashions can revert just look at fashions 10 years ago compared to today

each generation wants to be the opposite of the last
the early 2000s, an era of exposed midrifs and lowriding jeans
View attachment 48897View attachment 48898
both these images are from film premiers and celeb parties

same ages for the women but different decade, below are from 2020 look at the difference, more conservative, more covered, same sort of events
View attachment 48899View attachment 48900

its not just 21st century thing, the 19th century went from this
View attachment 48901
to this
View attachment 48902
Sigh, back when women were women...

Why is it a good thing for women to try to look less attractive, such as your 2020 pics clearly show?

Does it take away from girl power to look attractive? Is girl power directly related to a woman’s beauty, or lack thereof?

Sigh, back when women were women...

Why is it a good thing for women to try to look less attractive, such as your 2020 pics clearly show?

Does it take away from girl power to look attractive? Is girl power directly related to a woman’s beauty, or lack thereof?

attraction is subjective. what you deem attractive would be deemed plain, boring or ugly to others.

these are deemed the height of femininity in their culture, even today and are classed as traditional beauty, is this what you mean?

1608447173905.png1608447232388.png

Freda Kahlo's mono brow would be seen as ugly in most places but they were a sign of beauty in Mexico
1608447352412.png
in Japan crooked teeth or Yaeba is seen as beautiful yet in america its one of the worst things peple can have

1608447434286.png
in some Asian cultures blackened teeth are the high of beauty standards, in America even the slightest discolouration is unattractive

1608447517620.png1608447590788.png

people in the west pearl clutch at the idea of women with tattoos, theres even a whole thread on this website about how tattoos are ugly, yet in New Zealand they are quite important beauty additions
1608447675563.png
you want femininity what about women having their feet broken and reset as children, this is a traditional beauty procedure for women
1608447740073.png

how about this
1608447772324.png

Maes17

Superstar
attraction is subjective. what you deem attractive would be deemed plain, boring or ugly to others.

these are deemed the height of femininity in their culture, even today and are classed as traditional beauty, is this what you mean?

View attachment 49176View attachment 49177

Freda Kahlo's mono brow would be seen as ugly in most places but they were a sign of beauty in Mexico
View attachment 49178
in Japan crooked teeth or Yaeba is seen as beautiful yet in america its one of the worst things peple can have

View attachment 49179
in some Asian cultures blackened teeth are the high of beauty standards, in America even the slightest discolouration is unattractive

View attachment 49180View attachment 49181

people in the west pearl clutch at the idea of women with tattoos, theres even a whole thread on this website about how tattoos are ugly, yet in New Zealand they are quite important beauty additions
View attachment 49182
you want femininity what about women having their feet broken and reset as children, this is a traditional beauty procedure for women
View attachment 49183

how about this
View attachment 49184
Damn! Other cultures are insane in beauty standards. This looks painful

irrationalNinja

Veteran

View attachment 49176View attachment 49177

View attachment 49178

View attachment 49179

View attachment 49180View attachment 49181

View attachment 49182
View attachment 49183

how about this
View attachment 49184
That’s my point. Those women are trying to look attractive in their cultures, and by all indications, are pulling it off.

So my question is: Why is it a good thing for women to try to look less attractive?

Is it about girl power?

That’s my point. Those women are trying to look attractive in their cultures, and by all indications, are pulling it off.

So my question is: Why is it a good thing for women to try to look less attractive?

Is it about girl power?
but what is less attractive

maybe you think its this
1608457914713.png1608457988427.png1608458096114.png1608458189952.png
these four images are from the 1930s to 1950s. the modern conservatives dream, their definition of the perfect woman. Yet if i were to show these images to people from the decades before these images were taken they would be called harlots, sluts, whores and women of ill repute. the first third and fourth image shows ankles, the second ankles. no respectful woman pre 1920 would ever do such a thing. and the second a woman wearing heavy make up, only prostitutes would do such a thing pre 1910.

As i said attractiveness is subjective, what one person finds attractive another finds ugly.

but moving away from this, i must ask why do you expect women to conform to YOUR idea of beauty and attractiveness, women are not ornaments or products fro your entertainment. Women are humans with person tastes, some find the above images appealing and wish to replicate them, others prefer the modern looks, some prefer more masculine looks, the rest hate make up, dresses and femininity.

irrationalNinja

Veteran
Imho, women are more attractive than those who think they need to act like men or make themselves unattractive to get respect. Living out your biological imperative is a healthy choice and a sign of a stable mind, which is attractive.

For me, attractiveness is a bit like your examples of cultural beauty standards. It is not the clothes or the stuff a woman puts on, or in, her face that make her attractive. A healthy body and healthy mind make a woman attractive.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

Maes17

Superstar
Now I know what you ladies mean by having those expectations.

Granted I do feel western society does provide more freedom. I personally do not hold a lady back in her persuit. So my argument or thought probably won’t give insights to other men

Imho, women are more attractive than those who think they need to act like men or make themselves unattractive to get respect. Living out your biological imperative is a healthy choice and a sign of a stable mind, which is attractive.

For me, attractiveness is a bit like your examples of cultural beauty standards. It is not the clothes or the stuff a woman puts on, or in, her face that make her attractive. A healthy body and healthy mind make a woman attractive.
but maybe for a healthy mind and body the woman is more 'traditionally masculine' being a 1950s housewife is actually a detriment to her mental and psychical health