Feminist Lies That Are Making Women Miserable

Lyfe

Star
I would say that the vast majorty of western women now have a feminist mindset toward existence and dont even realize it because its normalized. Women dont think now like they used to... It serves many, but i would say it doesnt benefit the majority or appease what drives both sexes. Basically its importsnt to a man to feel like a man and its important for a woman to feel like a woman. Femenism stands in the way of that...

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I don’t think they viewed breasts in the same way we do today. Thats just a guess though. But even if they did, do we have anything to show that women in general were walking around fully covered except for their breasts? And how were women dressing in the 60s? 20s? How about the 1800s? Seems like the style of dress from these periods illustrates how women took their clothes of when they were given “liberation”. So now we have to go back 3 centuries and pull up people who are essentially wearing costumes even though even with that they are scantily clad. They aren’t wearing tight clothing. They aren’t showing a lot of or even a comparable amount of skin as women today do.How does my point not still stand?
You raise some interesting points... but you also seem to rely on a lot of convenient opinions.

Cintra

Star
I would say that the vast majorty of western women now have a feminist mindset toward existence and dont even realize it because its normalized. Women dont think now like they used to... It serves many, but i would say it doesnt benefit the majority or appease what drives both sexes. Basically its importsnt to a man to feel like a man and its important for a woman to feel like a woman. Femenism stands in the way of that...
You probably also have a feminist mindset.
For instance, I don't imagine you would ever beat your wife, r*pe her, or leave her penniless.
You probably wouldn't even tell her she was a stupid woman who should shut up and get back to the kitchen.

Lyfe

Star
You probably also have a feminist mindset.
For instance, I don't imagine you would ever beat your wife, r*pe her, or leave her penniless.
You probably wouldn't even tell her she was a stupid woman who should shut up and get back to the kitchen.
Does this accurately reflect the prefeminism era? Your not doing women any favors by teaching them this... How can anyone be properly motivated with that outlook and mindset in life?

What about the version of history when men went to war and died for their wives and children, or the part of history where men gave provision to women? Was r*pe and bullying women more commonplace then men helping women simply survive and raising their kids?

Cintra

Star
Does this accurately reflect the prefeminism era? Your not doing women any favors by teaching them this... How can anyone be properly motivated with that outlook and mindset in life?

What about the version of history when men went to war and died for their wives and children, or the part of history where men gave provision to women? Was r*pe and bullying women more commonplace then men helping women simply survive and raising their kids?
It was allowed. The law protected these rights of men. Some men made use of these rights, I suppose others didn't.

In my country men were allowed to have non-consensual sex with their wives until about 1990. The law did not recognise this as r*pe, but as a man exercising his marital rights.
It was not formally made illegal until 2003.

This is still the case in many countries.
Do you think that is ok?

Lyfe

Star
It was allowed. The law protected these rights of men. Some men made use of these rights, I suppose others didn't.

In my country men were allowed to have non-consensual sex with their wives until about 1990. The law did not recognise this as r*pe, but as a man exercising his marital rights.

This is still the case in many countries.
Do you think that is ok?
What country is that? Also Ill let you ponder on why there were no specific laws needed addressing the matter of a husband rsping their wife.

Whqt were the laws in regards to men raping women who werent their wife?

...and your seriously asking me if i think r*pe is ok?

Cintra

Star
What country is that? Also Ill let you ponder on why there were no specific laws needed addressing the matter of a husband rsping their wife.

Britain.

There was no law against it because women had tried to prosecute these offences, and the male courts had decided against them and enshrined the matter into law.
1822 Archbold.
There were a number of cases from 1700 on, but the Archbold ruling stayed on the books until a long series of challenges in the 90s, eventually ending up in 2003 with a decision by the House of Lords, and this statement.
“Nowadays it cannot seriously be maintained that by marriage a wife submits herself irrevocably to sexual intercourse in all circumstances.”

No, I am asking if you think it is ok that the law allows men to r*pe their wives.
Do you agree with that 2003 judgement?
Or are you with Archbold who in 1822 wrote that a husband “cannot be guilty of a r*pe upon his wife”, and sealed the fate of generations of women?

Cintra

Star

The law regarding r*pe of non wives was stringent and complex

An overview from wiki

"One of the most oft-quoted passages in our jurisprudence" on the subject of r*pe is by Lord Chief Justice Sir Matthew Hale from the 17th century, "r*pe...is an accusation easily to be made and hard to be proved, and harder to be defended by the party accused, tho never so innocent."[14] Lord Hale is also the origin of the remark, "In a r*pe case it is the victim, not the defendant, who is on trial." However, as noted by Sir William Blackstone in his Commentaries on the Laws of England, by 1769 the common law had recognized that even a prostitute could suffer r*pe if she had not consented to the act.[15]
Section 16 of the Offences against the Person Act 1828 read as follows:
And be it enacted, That every Person convicted of the Crime of r*pe shall suffer Death as a Felon
Here, "death as a felon" means death by hanging and confiscation of the land and good, which were pronounced against felons, as opposed to the quartering which befell traitors. "Thus it was assumed that the definition of r*pe was so well understood and established by the common law of England that a statutory definition was unnecessary."[16] The death penalty for r*pe was abolished by section 3 of the Substitution of Punishments for Death Act 1841 which substituted transportation for life. Transportation was abolished by the Penal Servitude Act 1857, which substituted penal servitude for life. These sections were replaced by section 48 of the Offences against the Person Act 1861. Penal Servitude was abolished by the Criminal Justice Act 1948, which substituted imprisonment for life. These sections were replaced by sections 1(1) and 37(3) of, and paragraph 1(a) of the Second Schedule to the Sexual Offences Act 1956.

Cintra

Star
And the reason for the difference is, you can't make free with someone elses property, but you can do what you like with your own.

Lyfe

Star
No I dont believe r*pe is ok in any circumstance. However the number of women who fit wthin that category constituded a very small percent of the overall women im sure and given the nature of the offense why is it any surprise that such a law didnt exist for a while(eventually it did). It was a category of offense that probably didnt draw much attention so why would an intitial law to protrct from such s crime be conceived? How much sex was had in a consensual context between husband snd wife at the time compared to how much r*pe was being committed between married couples.

To take that and ignore all the laws protecting women and to use that as an example to paint the picture that earth has been primarily ruled by a tyrannical patriarchy dominated by men( as an accurate depiction of history in terms of the relation between men and women) is insane. If you take all the acts of men raising their children alongside women and protrcting them and providing provision for them it will outweight the offenses, yet the good deeds are not measured by any statistic or form of history, only the offenses are.

Lyfe

Star
And the reason for the difference is, you can't make free with someone elses property, but you can do what you like with your own.
So your saying those laws acctually protected women too against certain circumstance s?

Cintra

Star
No I dont believe r*pe is ok in any circumstance. However the number of women who fit wthin that category constituded a very small percent of the overall women im sure and given the nature of the offense why is it any surprise that such a law didnt exist for a while(eventually it did). It was a category of offense that probably didnt draw much attention so why would an intitial law to protrct from such s crime be conceived? How much sex was had in a consensual context between husband snd wife at the time compared to how much r*pe was being committed between married couples.

To take that and ignore all the laws protecting women and to use that as an example to paint the picture that earth has been primarily ruled by a tyrannical patriarchy dominated by men( as an accurate depiction of history in terms of the relation between men and women) is insane. If you take all the acts of men raising their children alongside women and protrcting them and providing provision for them it will outweight the offenses, yet the good deeds are not measured by any statistic or form of history, only the offenses are.
Well, you can try and rewrite history all you like.
I was alive when r*pe in marriage was the norm.

But if you are against r*pe in marriage, you are on the side of the feminists.
Well done!

Lyfe

Star
You were alive when r*pe in marriage was the norm huh? You must be pretty old and certainly not from Britain... Haven't women been able to choose and divorce their husbands for a while now? Why would they stick around and subjugate themselves to allow such a thing to become a norm and why would they marry a rapist?

Sorry, but this is nonsense.

Cintra

Star
You were alive when r*pe in marriage was the norm huh? You must be pretty old and certainly not from Britain... Haven't women been able to choose and divorce their husbands for a while now? Why would they stick around and subjugate themselves to allow such a thing to become a norm and why would they marry a rapist?

Sorry, but this is nonsense.
I am pretty old. I am certainly from britain.
It really was the norn.
A wife may ask not to have sex, she might beg, or find reasons, but in the end the choice was not hers.
It was up to her husband to decide wether or not to insist upon his conjugal rights, and the women had to go along with it, or they would get a slapping to go with their legally protected fkking.
The woman had no recourse in law, no say over the use of her own body.

And you really, really don't understand what i am saying. You really don't understand how things were for women even 30/40 years ago.

Which is good, because it shows how much things have changed.
How much feminists have managed to accomplish.

Last edited:

Lyfe

Star
I am pretty old. I am certainly from britain.
It really was the norn.
A wife may ask not to have sex, she might beg, or find reasons, but in the end the choice was not hers.
It was up to her husband to decide wether or not to insist upon his conjugal rights, and the women had to go along with it, or they would get a slapping to go with their fkking.
The woman had no recourse in law, no say over the use of her own body.

And you really, really don't understand what i am saying. You really don't understand how things were for women even 30/40 years ago.

Which is good, because it shows how much things have changed.
How much feminists have managed to accomplish.
Im not dismissing r*pe as a real occurrence in society or even marriage, nor am I not acknowledging that it is a real transgression that many women have been on the receiving end of, but there is so much wrong with what you just said that its quite appalling and dishonest. Thirty years ago was 1990.

But, hey I am out. These sort of conversations are the exact reason feminism out to be challenged.

Cintra

Star
Im not dismissing r*pe as a real occurrence in society or even marriage, nor am I not acknowledging that it is a real transgression that many women have been on the receiving end of, but there is so much wrong with what you just said that its quite appalling and dishonest. Thirty years ago was 1990.

But, hey I am out. These sort of conversations are the exact reason feminism out to be challenged.
In 1990 Britain was more than 10 years away from making r*pe in marriage an actual crime.

In what way was my previous post dishonest?

In 1990, in Britain, women's bodies were their husbands property, they had no legal right to refuse sex to their husbands.

Cintra

Star
@Lyfe

What do you call it when women are forced to have sex when they don't want to?
r*pe

What do you call it when women are legally obliged to have sex when they don't want to?
Marriage before feminism.

It was not formally made illegal until 2003.
Was it mutual or an exclusively male privilege?

Wait. You think the CCP is evil but are looking forward to the CCP’s candidate inauguration on January 20th?