Feminist Lies That Are Making Women Miserable

You keep speaking as if feminism benefits the average women,
Thing average women could not do before feminism
- own a bank account
-own a home
-own their own money earnt while working
- refuse sex from a husband (marital r*pe)
- leave an abusive relationship
- choose how many children she had
- have a career
-have an education
- chose her own life
- chose her own husband
- stop her husband from beating her

things the average woman can do now feminism exists

- what ever she wants

Tell me why is it that the lady recognized as leading the feminist movement had ties to the cia, an intelligence agency ran by men?
1/the first feminist was Mary Wolfstonecraft, the author of the vindication of women, publish in 1792

2. The first proper stirring of feminism was by the bloomers in the mid 19th century, named for their attire.

2/ The first wave of feminism, as in the introduction and foundation of the feminist movement started in the late 1800s, and was at its most powerful during the 1910s. the CIA was not created until 1947.

maybe get your history together before trying to lecture people on it.

Last edited:
I disagree and dont think that society is as emotionally stable and mentally healthy as it was say 30 or even 20 years ago. America, at least..... I keep posing the question how much of that is affected in adolescence and growing up as a kid with the way society is shaped today. Children need fathers and mothers. Feminism reshaped how women think, it it changed the dynamic of relationships, it changed the family, it affected whether or not children had one or two parents in many cases and what was taught to children. It effects society, it effects mental health...
you do realise it doesnt matter if you disagree, because you are wrong. mental illness has always existed, but people did not understand it. Before the enlightenment people would be put to death for being possessed, post enlightenment they were locked in asylums, hidden from the general public. by the 20th century it was understood demons were not the issue, but mental illness was viewed as a weakness, hence the continuation of placing people in asylums hidden away.
When in the late 19th century eugenics and survival of the fittest was introduced to the sciences, it was agree that mentally ill people were on the same level as disabled people, viewed as weak specimens, Which culminated in the Nazis sterilising and later euthanising mentally ill people.

Men who experienced mental illness on the battle field were first treated as cowards and shot, later it was determined these men had shell shock but were still locked away as to hide men with weakness, for fear they would infect their comrades. Now we know they suffer PTSD and we have treatments for it.

mental illness is nothing new, it just seems like its increased due to the removal of taboos, people can openly talk about their struggles without the fear of stigmatisation, people are no longer locked up in asylums far from civilization, they are treated. so your wrong there is no increase, its just the cover has been removed

I thought the nipple acccess was for feeding babies. Since most people love breasts and nipples, it also was also perhaps a bit of a ribald fashion choice, but feeding the child was my understanding for the basis of those early fashionistas...
not at all as i stated, nipple showing was a fashion statement from the mid 17th century to the early 19th century, its only during the Victorian era when nipples were seen as offensive, before then it was fashionable to hint at a nipple, or even show one completely.

Every pic you showed shows a fully covered woman who lets down her top to reveal her breasts. Hardly a comparison with woman today showing their breasts, ass, legs, thighs etc...
the line of the corset or bodice would in fact expose the nipple, the medieval one fully exposes the breast. showing nipples was fashionable and in some cases a hint at her fertility

Lyfe

Star
you do realise it doesnt matter if you disagree, because you are wrong. mental illness has always existed, but people did not understand it. Before the enlightenment people would be put to death for being possessed, post enlightenment they were locked in asylums, hidden from the general public. by the 20th century it was understood demons were not the issue, but mental illness was viewed as a weakness, hence the continuation of placing people in asylums hidden away.
When in the late 19th century eugenics and survival of the fittest was introduced to the sciences, it was agree that mentally ill people were on the same level as disabled people, viewed as weak specimens, Which culminated in the Nazis sterilising and later euthanising mentally ill people.

Men who experienced mental illness on the battle field were first treated as cowards and shot, later it was determined these men had shell shock but were still locked away as to hide men with weakness, for fear they would infect their comrades. Now we know they suffer PTSD and we have treatments for it.

mental illness is nothing new, it just seems like its increased due to the removal of taboos, people can openly talk about their struggles without the fear of stigmatisation, people are no longer locked up in asylums far from civilization, they are treated. so your wrong there is no increase, its just the cover has been removed
Umm... ok? The issues in this country that contribute to poor mental health are just about the same as they were they were 20 to 30 years ago. Got it...

Umm... ok? The issues in this country that contribute to poor mental health are just about the same as they were they were 20 to 30 years ago. Got it...
the point is mental health has not decreased its the same its just more int he open than before

Lyfe

Star
Or, maybe I should rephrase that... That society isnt sicker as a whole than it was 20 to 30 years ago?

Sorry KM I don’t want to be the one to break it to you... but we just let you guys believe that so as not to bruise your egos. Every wife knows this to be the case.
Well okay let me say I’m speaking for myself as someone who walks as a man. I can’t speak for the simps you might have dealt with or be dealing with

From a career perspective I see no problem with letting women pursue what they want.

Sounds like some are controlling
You keep ignoring the luciferian aspect of feminism that teaches “doing” and “being”whatever and whoever a woman wants that to focus on careers and the job force. That’s your call

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
I dont think anyone here has said that women have never worked or done any sort of physical labor. Its in what capacity and context. What capacity and context directly before feminism and what capacity and context post feminism in this particular country.

If you actually glance at the OP tho it is moreso about the social engineering of the feminism movement and how it changed how females think. How it changed their view on things like their place and role in society, motherhood, family, their identity and etc etc...
So it’s okay if women work so long as they feel guilty about it? Don’t worry. We already got that covered.

justjess

Superstar
Well okay let me say I’m speaking for myself as someone who walks as a man. I can’t speak for the simps you might have dealt with or be dealing with
My husband would destroy you. Just saying. Calling him a simp is probably the most comical thing I’ve heard in months.
Fact is women let you think you run shit in the home so you feel “manly” we all know it’s bs. “Happy wife, happy life” didn’t come from nowhere

justjess

Superstar
This thread also really isnt even a matter of equality and can women work or should women work, but regardless of personal belief what are the direct implications in society by feminist social engineering and how it affects the whole of society. My beliefs and opinions on the matter are what they are, but that's irrelevant. It is just purely what happens to society(namely children and the family) when you aim at what feminism did which is condition women into living according to the notion that career related pursuit ought to be their primary goal and objective in life... There was this mindset of what was best for the family. Now it is what career will bring the most satisfaction. I believe feminism lies to women, because like I keep reiterating is that women are by design not driven by career ambitions (its not even what brings most fulfillment either according to the data), but now they are certainly pressured by feminism to pursue one as all their meaning and worth is now attached to it. Women are measured by feminist ambitions and not as mothers or wives, nurturers and etc which used to be the value they were measured by. What men value in women really has nothing to do with their career either. Feminism changed how women think and see themselves and not for their better I believe.
Show the data then. Go ahead.

the line of the corset or bodice would in fact expose the nipple, the medieval one fully exposes the breast. showing nipples was fashionable and in some cases a hint at her fertility
Even if I believed that the majority of women were walking around with their nipples out, it’s hardly comparable to what we see today. Look at how women dressed from the 1900s onwards then look at how they dress after feminism was introduced. My point remains...

you think women are children?
No. But just like children you’re not here to go back and forth with men. You’re the help meet. Sure in this society you can shirk your position just as men can, but if you can’t tell,this society won’t be around forever...

My husband would destroy you. Just saying.
Based on what exactly?
Calling him a simp is probably the most comical thing I’ve heard in months.
Fact is women let you think you run shit in the home so you feel “manly” we all know it’s bs. “Happy wife, happy life” didn’t come from nowhere
Well if your husband lives by the motto “happy wife happy life” then he’s a simp. You may see it differently but you should, you’re a woman. This is mainly for the guys to understand that they’re not supposed to be serving women.

Lyfe

Star
Let me ask a question. What do you think is more important to someone... What gives a person happiness or what gives a persons existence a sense of meaning? Also what gives more fulfillment - happiness or a sense of meaning?

I have read various articles showing that what adds the most fulfillment to a woman's life or gives them the greatest sense of fulfillment is when they are able to express their innate maternal qualities to their offspring and also feel safe and provided for by a husband they are able to trust... Also the feeling like they are doing something meaningful with their lives. Children give the needed meaning to the life of many women who fail to meet the expectations set by feminism of dominant and achieved career woman. In fact in allot of instances children are the only thing nowadays many women can get a sense of meaning from in their life to is tied to raising their children and ironically that is feminisms fault I contend. It may not be the funnest endeavor or most satisfying allot of the time, but in terms of what gives a persons life meaning and fulfillment its not always what's funnest, but rather the feeling of fulfilling a sense of duty and raising children indeed appeases that.

Do you think the ability and freedom to pursue a career actually is as great as it is in practice as it sounds in theory? Do most women acctually work in a place that they feel gives them a sense of meaning? No with the exception of a few women who excelled, but most women are not driven in life by career ambitions. Most just want a good man and some children...

Perhaps If society embraced and valued the traditional roles of women more they may actually be happier rather than feeling a sense of failure when they dont meet the expectation set by feminism of the achieved career woman. I believe they are doomed to fail, beause they are told to pursue something that they really don't have an innate drive for. How many women today would be happier and more content with their life just by society valuing these important roles that dont require a masters degree and all this training? They would feel their life has more value. How many wouldnt feel like failures? IMHO feminism hurt the overall contentment of women at large, because it set impossible standards and imposed ambitions on them that arent even natural or cater to the chief desires that drive them. They will be compared to the achieved career women as the standard for their success now..

Maes17

Superstar
Let me ask a question. What do you think is more important to someone... What gives a person happiness or what gives a persons existence a sense of meaning? Also what gives more fulfillment - happiness or a sense of meaning?

I have read various articles showing that what adds the most fulfillment to a woman's life or gives them the greatest sense of fulfillment is when they are able to express their innate maternal qualities to their offspring and also feel safe and provided for by a husband they are able to trust... Also the feeling like they are doing something meaningful with their lives. Children give the needed meaning to the life of many women who fail to meet the expectations set by feminism of dominant and achieved career woman. In fact in allot of instances children are the only thing nowadays many women can get a sense of meaning from in their life to is tied to raising their children and ironically that is feminisms fault I contend. It may not be the funnest endeavor or most satisfying allot of the time, but in terms of what gives a persons life meaning and fulfillment its not always what's funnest, but rather the feeling of fulfilling a sense of duty and raising children indeed appeases that.

Do you think the ability and freedom to pursue a career actually is as great as it is in practice as it sounds in theory? Do most women acctually work in a place that they feel gives them a sense of meaning? No with the exception of a few women who excelled, but most women are not driven in life by career ambitions. Most just want a good man and some children...

Perhaps If society embraced and valued the traditional roles of women more they may actually be happier rather than feeling a sense of failure when they dont meet the expectation set by feminism of the achieved career woman. I believe they are doomed to fail, beause they are told to pursue something that they really don't have an innate drive for. How many women today would be happier and more content with their life just by society valuing these important roles that dont require a masters degree and all this training? They would feel their life has more value. How many wouldnt feel like failures? IMHO feminism hurt the overall contentment of women at large, because it set impossible standards and imposed ambitions on them that arent even natural or cater to the chief desires that drive them. They will be compared to the achieved career women as the standard for their success now..
This makes more sense. Thanks for your perspective

Maes17

Superstar
You keep ignoring the luciferian aspect of feminism that teaches “doing” and “being”whatever and whoever a woman wants that to focus on careers and the job force. That’s your call
I fail to see whats wrong with that. Not every woman is cut out to be a house wife. If we want to preach about a strong family unit. Man and woman compliment each other not control an aspect. You try to control someone you eventually push them away unless they have some stockholm syndrome going on.

A relationship involves a lot of factors. I’d say that extreme feminism is a problem. Just as extrem mgtow is an issue. If that’s the case. Stay single. Don’t have kids.