- Oct 2, 2017
Thing average women could not do before feminismYou keep speaking as if feminism benefits the average women,
- own a bank account
-own a home
-own their own money earnt while working
- refuse sex from a husband (marital r*pe)
- leave an abusive relationship
- choose how many children she had
- have a career
-have an education
- chose her own life
- chose her own husband
- stop her husband from beating her
things the average woman can do now feminism exists
- what ever she wants
1/the first feminist was Mary Wolfstonecraft, the author of the vindication of women, publish in 1792Tell me why is it that the lady recognized as leading the feminist movement had ties to the cia, an intelligence agency ran by men?
2. The first proper stirring of feminism was by the bloomers in the mid 19th century, named for their attire.
2/ The first wave of feminism, as in the introduction and foundation of the feminist movement started in the late 1800s, and was at its most powerful during the 1910s. the CIA was not created until 1947.
maybe get your history together before trying to lecture people on it.