Feminism As A Depopulation Tool

Etagloc

Superstar
Of course it is. These forums have been hijacked by people who promote the exact opposite of what VC promotes. When a Satanist- a tool of the devil- tells you something, it is generally advisable to believe the opposite. The devil perverts everything and tries to make you believe up is down and down is up.

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter.

-Isaiah 5:20

TMT

Star
Of course it is. These forums have been hijacked by people who promote the exact opposite of what VC promotes. When a Satanist- a tool of the devil- tells you something, it is generally advisable to believe the opposite. The devil perverts everything and tries to make you believe up is down and down is up.

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter.

-Isaiah 5:20
Christians do that every single day. You do it everyday. Your morality and that of people who peddle in this kind of nonsense is horribly warped. Again I'm not a satanist but your stegosaurus sized brain couldn't figure it out. Still it's better to be a satanist than a fundie.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Since the rise of Feminism families have taken a dive, the divorce rate has risen exponentially, communities are left in poverty, and etc. All of these have been contributing factors to the declining population. Canada, many European countries, Japan, China, and many other nations as reports and studies have shown us are on a dangerous path that will soon lead to a disastrous future for the next generation. Not even the amount of immigrants coming in is enough to replace the population and that's saying something.

Etagloc

Superstar
Christians do that every single day. You do it everyday. Your morality and that of people who peddle in this kind of nonsense is horribly warped. Again I'm not a satanist but your stegosaurus sized brain couldn't figure it out. Still it's better to be a satanist than a fundie.
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter. -Isaiah 5:20

Mr. Blah

Veteran
Since the rise of Feminism families have taken a dive, the divorce rate has risen exponentially, communities are left in poverty, and etc. All of these have been contributing factors to the declining population. Canada, many European countries, Japan, China, and many other nations as reports and studies have shown us are on a dangerous path that will soon lead to a disastrous future for the next generation. Not even the amount of immigrants coming in is enough to replace the population and that's saying something.
Yes. The first commandment: "Maintain humanity under 500.000.000 to balance with the nature"

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
I mean, feminism has been around for decades, and population growth only continues to increase. If it's an effort at population control, it's a piss poor one. I don't know where Kung Fu is getting his information, but so far as people who are actually counting are concerned:

I think perhaps Kung Fu is misinterpreting the economists perspective, which isn't that populations are dwindling, but that they're not growing nearly fast enough to fuel the demands of the 'endless growth' economy, which to my mind is one of the more dangerous dogmas in existence today. It's a happily perpetuated misconception that economics is a hard science, which it absolutely isn't; it's a social science at best, and an entirely haphazard one at that, elevating aggressive business practices and capitalist ideology into principals and formulas which, while making business sense for companies and governments pursuing profit, generally completely fail to factor in external consequences and constraints.

According to the doctrine of the modern economic paradigm, growth must always accelerate at a compounding rate, the growth of tomorrow must always be greater than the growth of yesterday. Seeing the rate of economic growth decrease is to an economist akin to a death knell, a stalled economy that ceases to grow is to them a dead economy. What economists are complaining about isn't that the population is no longer growing, it absolutely is; what they're complaining about is that population growth isn't doubling up on itself rapidly enough to feed the abyssal hunger of the 'endless growth' economy.

Any sensible person can understand that there's finite space, finite resources, finite biodiversity, and to ignore those factors when concocting a system which now rules commerce so completely all around the world is incredibly dangerous. There's a word for something that never reaches maturity and only grows and grows and grows until it dies: cancer.

That said, I'm entirely convinced that there are intelligent, learned, high functioning psychopaths in positions of great wealth and power who, while happily reaping the highest benefits from the current economic dogma, look upon our immense population with total disdain, believing themselves superior to the vast majority of people and feeling very much that they need to do something about all the putrid wee-folk crowding their world.

I just wonder what it would be like to be reincarnated in an animal whose species had been so reduced in numbers than it was in danger of extinction. What would be its feelings toward the human species whose population explosion had denied it somewhere to exist... I must confess that I am tempted to ask for reincarnation as a particularly deadly virus. - Prince Phillip, in the forward to If I Were an Animal (1987) by Fleur Cowles

Kung Fu

Superstar
I mean, feminism has been around for decades, and population growth only continues to increase. If it's an effort at population control, it's a piss poor one. I don't know where Kung Fu is getting his information, but so far as people who are actually counting are concerned:
You're looking at studies since the rise of feminism and it doesn't take a genius to figure out that people are having less and less kids up to the point where people in the West are not even having enough kids to replace themselves. According to Statistics Canada the number of seniors will have surpassed the number of children by 2015-2016.The effects of feminism and other population control tactics are only being felt now and will get exponentially worse as time goes on for as long as we keep going down this path.

The only reason we've seen an increase in the population since the 50s and 60s was because during that time people had a lot of children but that's not been the case and the trend for a long now has been declining birth rates. The West's birth rates are too low to even replace the parents themselves. Canada's fertility rate is 1.6 that should tell you everything you need to know.

As long as we keep going down this path we're not far behind Japan.

SheWatches

Rookie
The Illuminati, due to their arrogance, like to claim their influence on any popular people's movement, whether it's donating $ to Gloria Steinhem or giving $ to civil rights, the NAACP, or Soros giving $ to Black Lives matter. Then they turn around and give $ to the NRA, John Birch Society, "Citizens United" (a corporate-rights group) & both Clinton's & Trump's campaigns.

Donating a few million is chump change to psychopaths like these who like to play both fields while laughing at both. Just because they've thrown $ at a movement doesn't entitle them to "own" that movement or claim they "invented" it.

Last edited:

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
You're looking at studies since the rise of feminism and it doesn't take a genius to figure out that people are having less and less kids up to the point where people in the West are not even having enough kids to replace themselves. According to Statistics Canada the number of seniors will have surpassed the number of children by 2015-2016.The effects of feminism and other population control tactics are only being felt now and will get exponentially worse as time goes on for as long as we keep going down this path.

The only reason we've seen an increase in the population since the 50s and 60s was because during that time people had a lot of children but that's not been the case and the trend for a long now has been declining birth rates. The West's birth rates are too low to even replace the parents themselves. Canada's fertility rate is 1.6 that should tell you everything you need to know.

As long as we keep going down this path we're not far behind Japan.
Speaking from a nationalist rather than a global perspective, you're correct; birth rates are indeed dropping in the US and Canada, and surely female Independence and reproductive rights are a factor in that, but I don't see that factor as 'population control' both because it's clearly not functioning as that, and the element of control is absent. We're not talking about compulsory limits on reproduction imposed by the feminist movement, we're talking about women deciding not to have as many babies. This isn't just a 'feminist' or 'woman' thing either in any respect, men are in greater and greater numbers- grater numbers than the women in fact most studies suggest, saying 'fuck it' to the business of getting married and having kids and the great deal of hard work associated with maintaining them, choosing to invest their time and interest in hobbies and leisure pursuits instead, allowing them to survive comfortably in lower-wage, less work-intensive employment, and this is really, REALLY pissing economists off.

If this is the nature 'population control' is to take, I'm honestly not particularly opposed to it. It's a far gentler, far more benign scenario to provide alternatives/freedom of choice and allow them to be pursued than those which concern me, such as chemically crippling our genetics/sperm counts, flooding the environment with synthetic hormones, pushing us toward mass sterility, etc.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Speaking from a nationalist rather than a global perspective, you're correct; birth rates are indeed dropping in the US and Canada, and surely female Independence and reproductive rights are a factor in that, but I don't see that factor as 'population control' both because it's clearly not functioning as that, and the element of control is absent. We're not talking about compulsory limits on reproduction imposed by the feminist movement, we're talking about women deciding not to have as many babies. This isn't just a 'feminist' or 'woman' thing either in any respect, men are in greater and greater numbers- grater numbers than the women in fact most studies suggest, saying 'fuck it' to the business of getting married and having kids and the great deal of hard work associated with maintaining them, choosing to invest their time and interest in hobbies and leisure pursuits instead, allowing them to survive comfortably in lower-wage, less work-intensive employment, and this is really, REALLY pissing economists off.
I apologize if I wasn't clear enough but yes, I was always talking about the population in terms of Western based. The element of control is there but in a more deceitful and manipulative method. It's control nonetheless. Of course, the government can't come out and tell us we can only have 1 baby because that would shatter this illusion of free choice that they espouse on us. If psychology has shown us anything it's that coercing is a lot more effective than straight up dictating. Also, women are not having as many babies because they can't afford it due to the inflation that feminism played a part in but also because they don't have the time due to being suckered to work all day. Women want babies. It's biologically built in them to want them. Men, don't want to marry simply because there is no incentive for them to get married. Prior a marriage meant having a life partner and a stable family and sex but now a marriage entails economic woes, divorce, and them losing years of their lives due to a divorce which gets their assets taken away unfairly along with their kids being ripped away from them just because some women shed some crocodile tears in front of a judge.

Mr. Blah

Veteran
I apologize if I wasn't clear enough but yes, I was always talking about the population in terms of Western based. The element of control is there but in a more deceitful and manipulative method. It's control nonetheless. Of course, the government can't come out and tell us we can only have 1 baby because that would shatter this illusion of free choice that they espouse on us. If psychology has shown us anything it's that coercing is a lot more effective than straight up dictating. Also, women are not having as many babies because they can't afford it due to the inflation that feminism played a part in but also because they don't have the time due to being suckered to work all day. Women want babies. It's biologically built in them to want them. Men, don't want to marry simply because there is no incentive for them to get married. Prior a marriage meant having a life partner and a stable family and sex but now a marriage entails economic woes, divorce, and them losing years of their lives due to a divorce which gets their assets taken away unfairly along with their kids being ripped away from them just because some women shed some crocodile tears in front of a judge.
Men are going their own way, literally.
There are some MGTOW forums in the internet, especially in Reddit.

The population in nursing homes would increase for sure and the number of men/women who are dying alone (silently) in their own house would increase also.

Mr. Blah

Veteran
Wives who divorce their (beta) rich husbands ("the nice guys") are very stupid.
Very very stupid move.

Women don't know what they want in relationship/marriage. That's the fact.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Men are going their own way, literally.
There are some MGTOW forums in the internet, especially in Reddit.

The population in nursing homes would increase for sure and the number of men/women who are dying alone (silently) in their own house would increase also.
Of course, men are going their own way.Why would any logical sane man want to marry a woman in her mid 30s and waste several years of his life committing to a relationship where he most likely statistically speaking have everything taken away from him when he could easily have sex with a girl in her 20s without any of the those strings attached?

If you ever get a chance listen to some of Jordan B. Peterson's stuff on this as he talks about it in a more scientific and intelligent manner than I ever could.

Mr. Blah

Veteran
Of course, men are going their own way.Why would any logical sane man want to marry a woman in her mid 30s and waste several years of his life committing to a relationship where he most likely statistically speaking have everything taken away from him when he could easily have sex with a girl in her 20s without any of the those strings attached?

If you ever get a chance listen to some of Jordan B. Peterson's stuff on this as he talks about it in a more scientific and intelligent manner than I ever could.
If I marry a woman, I would order her to leave her job, no matter if her job is very promising.

Cheating could happen in workplace. She could f-ck her co-worker.
I have read many thousand thread about this.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Wives who divorce their (beta) rich husbands ("the nice guys") are very stupid.
Very very stupid move.

Women don't know what they want in relationship/marriage. That's the fact.
Women, by popular culture, have been indoctrinated to believe that if they're not having sex with the whole football team by the time they're in their 18-19 than they're not having fun. A lot of these women go through numerous amounts of men before hitting their late 20s and finally realizing that their biological clock is ticking and that they need to have children and get married. The problem, however, is that many of the men that they desire have either already been taken and claimed by other less promiscuous women or they simply don't want to settle down because there are no reasons too anymore. So, what ends up happening is that these women settle and have kids with a man that really was their 3rd or 4th choice but hey at least he has a job and provides. And of course, settling takes a toll and all of a sudden she's claiming divorce while telling the world that "there's no good men left out there".

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
The element of control is there but in a more deceitful and manipulative method. It's control nonetheless. Of course, the government can't come out and tell us we can only have 1 baby because that would shatter this illusion of free choice that they espouse on us.
There's a difference between coercion and control, particularly when there's no force involved, and the marketplace of ideas is left relatively open. Think you also mean inflict/impose or something similar, as 'espouse' means to knowingly, typically affectionately adopt or embrace a thing.

If psychology has shown us anything it's that coercing is a lot more effective than straight up dictating.
This I'd agree with, and is why I much prefer the work of George Orwell's mentor Aldous Huxley and his book 'A Brave New World' to Orwell's '1984'. Reading 'A Brave New World' when I was a kid honestly changed my life and how I see the world around me, as much of what he was predicting so long ago has come to pass. While to a large extent we're living in Huxley's brave new world today, just as in the book no amount of noble savagery has the power to wrest us from it. Luckily, we're not all worshiping Ford yet... but we've gotten eerily close with Steve Jobs. I don't, however, see feminism as an overly powerful coercive force in our society. While it gets a fair deal of lip-service and folks like to argue about it, it's not exactly the message being driven into our children's heads.

Also, women are not having as many babies because they can't afford it due to the inflation that feminism played a part in but also because they don't have the time due to being suckered to work all day.
This is more an American problem, where maternity leave isn't mandated. Which is nutso-crazy. Here in Canada, having a baby can mean a year of paid vacation for a working woman; in other countries it can be much more... but I get where you're coming from. To suggest that women are 'suckered' into working is a bit of a stretch however, and inches toward embracing a worldview I find generally repugnant.

Women want babies. It's biologically built in them to want them.
Another inch, another step, suggesting biological imperatives should reasonably define a woman's heart and mind, until we step over that edge into:
If I marry a woman, I would order her to leave her job, no matter if her job is very promising.

Cheating could happen in workplace. She could f-ck her co-worker.
I have read many thousand thread about this.
and putrid, unforgivable shit like this