Feminism As A Depopulation Tool

I always get recommended videos on youtube of sad men who are in relationships with robot "women". Like they actually are in love with robots. I have NO idea why these things are recommended to me lmao.
Those freakin real dolls are straight nightmare fuel. Creeeeepy.

Mr. Blah

Veteran
There was supposedly a CIA document leaked talking about how they create fake memes to push an agenda and use memes for purposes other than comedy. It's pretty weird you can look it up if you want.
That's a form of social programming through something familiar with avid internet (forum) users (i.e. meme pictures).

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
But if the laws differ between individuals then logically speaking these laws really have no relevance.
They don't differ between individuals. The law is the law. The language of the law can't encompass all situations which confront that law however, and so laws have to be interpreted to an extent. Judges are appointed for this purpose; to interpret the law relative to the unique situation confronting it. As a goofy little analogy, say two people are getting a divorce, and the law says 'all property must be divided equally', but as it happens they own a dog. A literal interpretation of that law would involve cutting the dog in half. Thus, you need a judge to step in and rule how this 'equal division' applies to the dog.

By that same logic than, not saying it's right, these imams have the authority to make the ruling as they seem fit, right?
Indeed, they make their own interpretations of the Quran, the law of their religion which certainly requires some interpretation to apply to modern times, given it was written in an age where livestock was a currency. As the arbiters or 'judges' of their faith-structure, they make the ruling, and as Heaven/Mohammad/Allah aren't in a position to offer oversight and correct/refute these interpretations, many Muslims come to believe they're interpreting the Quran correctly, and thus come to share and practice that interpretation.

That's precisely what I'm saying: any set of rules is open to interpretation, in fact demands interpretation, the more archaic the rule the more interpretation is necessary. Entire sects of Islam interpret the Quran in ways that facilitate violence and oppression. Just as these sects and Imams and their interpretations can't be said to represent Islam on the whole, your interpretation of Islam, no matter how much more benign / how much more in-keeping with the wording of the Quaran you believe it to be, can't be said to represent Islam on the whole either.

Last edited:

Kung Fu

Superstar
They don't differ between individuals. The law is the law. The language of the law can't encompass all situations which confront that law however, and so laws have to be interpreted to an extent. Judges are appointed for this purpose; to interpret the law relative to the unique situation confronting it. As a goofy little analogy, say two people are getting a divorce, and the law says 'all property must be divided equally', but as it happens they own a dog. A literal interpretation of that law would involve cutting the dog in half. Thus, you need a judge to step in and rule how this 'equal division' applies to the dog.
How can they not differ between individuals when everything can interpreted based on the individual? You can't say the law is the law but then believe that everyone has to have a different Islam when there's only Quran.

That's fine judges are appointed but before an offender can reach a judge he's subject to the cop's interpretation of the law and before that his own interpretation of the law (he might feel he's not breaking any laws). You can see now how these three individuals can have completely different interpretations of the law but yet we don't go around saying that you follow your version of Canadian law and I'll follow my version of Canadian law. There can only be one version of the law and any other interpretation is deemed faulty and or incorrect.

Tatilina

Star
Why are you not Christian anymore?
Are you become secular?

Curious.
I have my reasons and I don't trust sharing them here. There are people here who love to use past things against others, so its best to keep it to myself.

Mr. Blah

Veteran
I don't agree with MGTOW or feminism. Male and female complement each other and create a balance as long as each counterpart knows how to fulfill their traditional roles. I've learned this in my relationship, without it there is too much conflict, misunderstandings and a struggle for power. However, everything is too far gone to back to where it should have remained. I'll be honest, my hubby is a dime in a dozen. Not too many women will find men like him left today. He is a treasure.
So, are you a traditionalist?

Men look for money and women take care the household?

Devine

Star
I don't agree with MGTOW or feminism. Male and female complement each other and create a balance as long as each counterpart knows how to fulfill their traditional roles. I've learned this in my relationship, without it there is too much conflict, misunderstandings and a struggle for power. However, everything is too far gone to back to where it should have remained. I'll be honest, my hubby is a dime in a dozen. Not too many women will find men like him left today. He is a treasure.
a dime a dozen?

Mr. Blah

Veteran
Feminism isn't nearly so powerful a force in Japan. It's coming along, but for the most part women are still pretty repressed. I think having your nation flattened and nuked, your cultural constructs shattered, and the ashes rebuilt into a playground for capitalist western powers and your culture transformed into a parody of the west has a pretty considerable effect on the psyche of a people. I really don't hold it against the pillow-huggers; if I had to live like a sardine in a can, slaving away at repetitive factory-labor day in and day out in a culture that off the wall where looking people in the eye is considered the height of rudeness, I might be hugging a pretty pillow at night to feel a little better about my existence too.

One of the best things about novels and poetry is the ability to interpret it; to glean different morals and messages from the content, it meaning something a little different to everyone else. Indeed, the writer could have a specific message in their writings, and if that message is lost in the interpretation that's sometimes a sad fact, but it happens. Laws and constitutions are too open to interpretation, and this is important, as the variety and complexity of situations which the law confronts require laws to be interpreted to remain fair. The integrity of the law, even as it evolves and is interpreted, is maintained by Judges, who interpret the law and make rulings on their interpretations, rulings which can be challenged in higher courts/the court of appeal, but if passed can become the precedent for similar scenarios in the future. Interpretation isn't an inherently bad thing, it's essential for progress... but an evil man can use his interpretation of a religion to convince others to do evil in its name.
http://www.goingyourownway.com/mgtow-featured-articles-gyow/featured-grass-fed-1-introduction-136/

A comment from the thread:

"It seems that Japanese form of Patriarchy is in fact much worse that that of the West. Men working their ass of and the resources they make are taken over by wives who give them allowances ?! Fucking hell ! That is much worse than slavery."

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
How can they not differ between individuals when everything can interpreted based on the individual? You can't say the law is the law but then believe that everyone has to have a different Islam when there's only Quran.

That's fine judges are appointed but before an offender can reach a judge he's subject to the cop's interpretation of the law and before that his own interpretation of the law (he might feel he's not breaking any laws). You can see now how these three individuals can have completely different interpretations of the law but yet we don't go around saying that you follow your version of Canadian law and I'll follow my version of Canadian law. There can only be one version of the law and any other interpretation is deemed faulty and or incorrect.
Yes dude, while everyone can indeed have their own perception of the law, it eventually comes down to a system or individual's interpretation of that law to decide how that law is to be applied. Some Islamic countries practice Islamic Law; their Imams and Ayatola's become the judges and heads of state, enforcing laws which they derive from how they choose to interpret the Quran. If I go to Saudi-Arabia and kiss a muslim girl in public, I may not feel I'm breaking any laws, the cops might feel precisely the opposite and arrest/beat the hell out of me, but in the end it's going to be a Judge interpreting religious law who orders my head lopped off or hurls me in jail for all of my days.

I don't think you realize that we're vehemently agreeing here. The Quran, while the source of Islamic law, is too archaic to be literally applied in every case, and so must be interpreted. While the Quran is just a book and bears no guilt for its interpretations, it's interpretations- even the ones that disgust you as a Muslim- are still what qualifies as Islam for millions of people in countries like Saudi-arabia, Qatar, Yemen, Afghanistan, etc. While you may feel the abuse and gross mistreatment of women that takes place in such countries goes against the teachings of the Quran, the people in those countries feel very differently, and consider themselves Islamic.

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
A dime *in* a dozen = rare
'A dime a dozen' means entirely common and lacking in value; a thing so common you can purchase a dozen of them for only a dime. A dime in a dozen isn't an expression. You're looking for something more like 'A diamond in the rough', or 'a pearl among swine'. Not trying to be a know-it-all, just don't want you sidling up to your husband one day saying 'Baby, you're a dime a dozen!' thinking you're paying him a compliment.

Tatilina

Star
'A dime a dozen' means entirely common and lacking in value; a thing so common you can purchase a dozen of them for only a dime. A dime in a dozen isn't an expression. You're looking for something more like 'A diamond in the rough', or 'a pearl among swine'. Not trying to be a know-it-all, just don't want you sidling up to your husband one day saying 'Baby, you're a dime a dozen!' thinking you're paying him a compliment.
We use "a dime in a dozen" here. I asked my hubby if we have been saying it wrong according to you and he said nope, maybe it's how the American's say it? I remember using it that way, so I called and asked her ans she says she's been saying a dime in a dozen as meaning rare. I did google it amd could not find a reference for the way we've been saying it here. I don't know if it is a Canadian thing or not, but I do recall people saying a dime in a dozen just as a needle in a haystack. We don't say a dime a dozen. I have a horrible habit of leaving words from sentence from not proof reading and texting too fast. Hubby says we'll continue using a dime in a dozen haha.

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
We use "a dime in a dozen" here. I asked my hubby if we have been saying it wrong according to you and he said nope, maybe it's how the American's say it? I remember using it that way, so I called and asked her ans she says she's been saying a dime in a dozen as meaning rare. I did google it amd could not find a reference for the way we've been saying it here. I don't know if it is a Canadian thing or not, but I do recall people saying a dime in a dozen just as a needle in a haystack. We don't say a dime a dozen. I have a horrible habit of leaving words from sentence from not proof reading and texting too fast. Hubby says we'll continue using a dime in a dozen haha.
As your google search surely confirmed 'a dime in a dozen' isn't a common phrase (and doesn't make sense in the context you suggest; why is a 'dime in a dozen' rare? What does that even mean/symbolize?) and is an obvious slant on 'a dime a dozen' which is a common phrase and means the exact opposite of what you're trying to convey. But hey, if yall agree on how you're using it, and don't mind using it incorrectly, you do you. :p

Tatilina

Star
We aren't saying a dime a dozen though, instead a dime in a dozen which is really no different than a needle in a haystack, so I guess the meaning has changed over time? We aren't the only ones who say it, so its ben said by others over the years. It's not a big deal, it really is arbitrary. The hubby says we are not saying a dime a dozen otherwise we would be wrong. He says it must be an American thing lol. I'l take his word for it.

Last edited:

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
Trust me, and trust the interwebs: it's not an American thing, or a Canadian thing, y'all are just misusing the phrase by cramming an 'in' in there that doesn't belong. There's no context in which 'a dime in a dozen' makes sense as 'a rare thing among common things'... a dime among a dozen coins wouldn't be hard to find, there's a 10 in every 12 with 2 remaining... it just doesn't work. I'm not trying to argue or one-up... I'm just a bit of a language buff. If you and your fam are OK with using it incorrectly that's kewl.