Feminism As A Depopulation Tool

The way men act today is the direct result of the way women have been acting due to the feminist movement. I thought that would be clear by now. If men are all of a sudden acting like douchebags and or sleeping with pillows as their fantasy sex partners that partly has to due with women and their toxic behaviour post-feminism. It's simply a case of cause and effect.

Now let me hear your cop-out explanation, white knight.
Right on cue, haha!

I disagree, obviously. In the adult world we understand that the way people act is a direct result of their own beliefs, definitions and decisions. Nothing else. You seem to be looking for excuses.. fine with me. It's just not what I prefer, and I don't care if you object to being called out for it.

If you want to pretend that men are just fragile victims, that's fine. I understand they are just choosing to continue being weak and co-dependent, holding tightly to the belief that their very happiness depends on a female companion. ("poor me" mentality, very common in both men and women really)

There is absolutely nothing wrong with not wanting to ever get married or start a serious relationship, but don't play the victim and throw a tantrum over it. It's self-defeating since it's definitely not an attractive quality, or at least not attractive to the right kind of partner. Blaming the opposite sex for your own circumstances says way more about yourself than it says about the opposite sex. My advice for men: figure out how to be happy on your own first, then you'll have plenty of happiness to share with your eventual partner. Life is too short to be a bunch of mopes.

Bryn

Rookie
The way men act today is the direct result of the way women have been acting due to the feminist movement. I thought that would be clear by now. If men are all of a sudden acting like douchebags and or sleeping with pillows as their fantasy sex partners that partly has to due with women and their toxic behaviour post-feminism. It's simply a case of cause and effect.
You could also argue that feminism, at least to start with, was a direct result of the way women were treated by men when they weren't allowed to vote, earn money or own property.The pendulum will always swing back and forth a few times before it settles itself somewhere in the middle.

Also, how many men do you know who are sleeping with pillows for sex partners? o_O

Kung Fu

Superstar
Blaming the opposite sex for your own circumstances says way more about yourself than it says about the opposite sex. My advice for men: figure out how to be happy on your own first, then you'll have plenty of happiness to share with your eventual partner. Life is too short to be a bunch of mopes.
You've typed a lot of words but you haven't really said anything except for this bit here.

I've never blamed the opposite sex for MY OWN circumstances but I can definitely see how OTHER men would. Just as how women see that men are responsible for their situation.

Biologically and psychologically speaking men want to acquire women first and foremost in order to be happy so telling men to be happy on their own first isn't scientifically sound per se.

Kung Fu

Superstar
You could also argue that feminism, at least to start with, was a direct result of the way women were treated by men when they weren't allowed to vote, earn money or own property.The pendulum will always swing back and forth a few times before it settles itself somewhere in the middle.
I've already stated what you said but just not in those exact words.

Also, how many men do you know who are sleeping with pillows for sex partners? o_O
I don't know why you're asking me this when the fake He-Man is the one that brought this up. I'm just quoting what he said. Hypocrites the lot of you, I swear.

I've never blamed the opposite sex for MY OWN circumstances but I can definitely see how OTHER men would. Just as how women see that men are responsible for their situation.
Great! Me too.

Biologically and psychologically speaking men want to acquire women first and foremost in order to be happy so telling men to be happy on their own first isn't scientifically sound per se.
Your belief, not mine. My advice was only based on what has worked out well for me. Take it or leave it. In my experience, finding that special someone can only augment the happiness you already have. If you're miserable alone, find your mate and you might end up slightly less miserable, but you'll never be truly happy until you allow yourself to be happy first.

I'm asking anyone...? First person to know someone with a sex pillow gets a prize :D
LOL I confess, I don't know anyone like that. Thanks to the internet, though, all of the fringe world's strangeness can be brought into the light of public awareness. What a time to be alive!

mecca

Superstar
LOL I confess, I don't know anyone like that. Thanks to the internet, though, all of the fringe world's strangeness can be brought into the light of public awareness. What a time to be alive!
I always get recommended videos on youtube of sad men who are in relationships with robot "women". Like they actually are in love with robots. I have NO idea why these things are recommended to me lmao.

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
Real Japanese men have gone the way of the dinosaur. They used to be such a proud people who would stand up for what they believed in but now are just a shell of their former self. So the male-female relations in Japan has nothing to do with feminism?
Feminism isn't nearly so powerful a force in Japan. It's coming along, but for the most part women are still pretty repressed. I think having your nation flattened and nuked, your cultural constructs shattered, and the ashes rebuilt into a playground for capitalist western powers and your culture transformed into a parody of the west has a pretty considerable effect on the psyche of a people. I really don't hold it against the pillow-huggers; if I had to live like a sardine in a can, slaving away at repetitive factory-labor day in and day out in a culture that off the wall where looking people in the eye is considered the height of rudeness, I might be hugging a pretty pillow at night to feel a little better about my existence too.

If everything is up to the reader to interpret things the way they see fit then what's the point of books, laws, constitutions, and every other piece of written work?
One of the best things about novels and poetry is the ability to interpret it; to glean different morals and messages from the content, it meaning something a little different to everyone else. Indeed, the writer could have a specific message in their writings, and if that message is lost in the interpretation that's sometimes a sad fact, but it happens. Laws and constitutions are too open to interpretation, and this is important, as the variety and complexity of situations which the law confronts require laws to be interpreted to remain fair. The integrity of the law, even as it evolves and is interpreted, is maintained by Judges, who interpret the law and make rulings on their interpretations, rulings which can be challenged in higher courts/the court of appeal, but if passed can become the precedent for similar scenarios in the future. Interpretation isn't an inherently bad thing, it's essential for progress... but an evil man can use his interpretation of a religion to convince others to do evil in its name.

Mr. Blah

Veteran
No, I am no longer a Christian, sorry.

Talking from my former Christian perspective, woman was made to help her male partner, he was never meant to be her slave or doormat. I still hold to that view. I see how hard men have it and how much they give and how some women take advantage of them and do not appreciate what men have done for women.
Why are you not Christian anymore?
Are you become secular?

Curious.

Damien50

Star
Reddit group for individuals that enjoying ejaculating on anime figurines and or seeing the end result.

I won't link it, it can't be unseen.

Mr. Blah

Veteran
I always get recommended videos on youtube of sad men who are in relationships with robot "women". Like they actually are in love with robots. I have NO idea why these things are recommended to me lmao.
What does "CIA MEME WARFARE" mean on your signature?

manama

Star
Reddit group for individuals that enjoying ejaculating on anime figurines and or seeing the end result.

I won't link it, it can't be unseen.
Please, don't add us anime lovers into the same group as die-hard weeaboos

Kung Fu

Superstar
One of the best things about novels and poetry is the ability to interpret it; to glean different morals and messages from the content, it meaning something a little different to everyone else. Indeed, the writer could have a specific message in their writings, and if that message is lost in the interpretation that's sometimes a sad fact, but it happens. Laws and constitutions are too open to interpretation, and this is important, as the variety and complexity of situations which the law confronts require laws to be interpreted to remain fair. The integrity of the law, even as it evolves and is interpreted, is maintained by Judges, who interpret the law and make rulings on their interpretations, rulings which can be challenged in higher courts/the court of appeal, but if passed can become the precedent for similar scenarios in the future. Interpretation isn't an inherently bad thing, it's essential for progress... but an evil man can use his interpretation of a religion to convince others to do evil in its name.
But if these laws can be interpreted differently by different judges, offenders, and victims then there really is no point to these laws or follow them because they can be interpreted differently by each individual.

manama

Star
Have you seen the Gatebox AI commercial lol

mecca

Superstar
What does "CIA MEME WARFARE" mean on your signature?
There was supposedly a CIA document leaked talking about how they create fake memes to push an agenda and use memes for purposes other than comedy. It's pretty weird you can look it up if you want.

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
But if these laws can be interpreted differently by different judges, offenders, and victims then there really is no point to these laws or follow them because they can be interpreted differently by each individual.
Just judges. Offenders and victims interpretations may well differ, but the judge is the only one with authority to make the ruling. If their ruling wanders too far from the law in the perception of their peers, the ruling will be struck down, or if its an old ruling will be deemed 'bad law' and won't be used as precedent in other cases.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Just judges. Offenders and victims interpretations may well differ, but the judge is the only one with authority to make the ruling.
But if the laws differ between individuals then logically speaking these laws really have no relevance.

By that same logic than, not saying it's right, these imams have the authority to make the ruling as they seem fit, right?

There was supposedly a CIA document leaked talking about how they create fake memes to push an agenda and use memes for purposes other than comedy. It's pretty weird you can look it up if you want.
Conspiracy theorists would shit themselves if they knew the real source of all of those sandy hook, boston marathon etc. false flag photos and memes... Yep. Heads would explode.