Feminism As A Depopulation Tool

mecca

Superstar
very regrettably, Abrahamic religions are pretty detailed in their descriptions of women as being subservient to, lesser than, and more prone to evil than men. While modern Christianity and Catholicism have toned this doctrine down significantly, it's still a big factor in their beliefs, and there are plenty of Christian men, as this thread suggests, whom still very much believe its a woman's role to obey, and defiance should justly lead to death.
I'm not talking about religion, I'm talking about God. I know religion is sexist, one of the things I dislike about it... although Islam can be easily interpreted as the opposite of sexist so that's what I do.

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
I'm not talking about religion, I'm talking about God.
I hear you, it's just that from my perspective that reads as 'I'm not talking about the book, I'm talking about its main character.' Though I wholly understand the god of your belief could be a personal entity untethered to the dogmas of structured religion, and can respect that.
although Islam can be easily interpreted as the opposite of sexist so that's what I do.
I'm admittedly curious about what you mean by this; I'm not all that well versed in Islam (though I've been watching way too much of this ridiculous but highly amusing Turkish historical-fiction soap-opera that's about as Islamic as it gets) and I've never seen it cast in a light thats authentically empowering to women.

mecca

Superstar
Men are going their own way, literally.
There are some MGTOW forums in the internet, especially in Reddit.

The population in nursing homes would increase for sure and the number of men/women who are dying alone (silently) in their own house would increase also.
Men already have the choice to live their lives in a way that is good for them, no one forces men to do things. People like you are the ones who try to put restrictions on women. This is why feminism exists.
You said:
If I marry a woman, I would order her to leave her job, no matter if her job is very promising.
Cheating could happen in workplace. She could f-ck her co-worker.
I have read many thousand thread about this.
What right would you have to dictate her life in that way? Why aren't you the one quitting your job? You could just as easily cheat on her... Why would you marry someone you don't trust in the first place?

mecca

Superstar

Devine

Star
Christians do that every single day. You do it everyday. Your morality and that of people who peddle in this kind of nonsense is horribly warped. Again I'm not a satanist but your stegosaurus sized brain couldn't figure it out. Still it's better to be a satanist than a fundie.
is it better?

Devine

Star
Women, by popular culture, have been indoctrinated to believe that if they're not having sex with the whole football team by the time they're in their 18-19 than they're not having fun. A lot of these women go through numerous amounts of men before hitting their late 20s and finally realizing that their biological clock is ticking and that they need to have children and get married. The problem, however, is that many of the men that they desire have either already been taken and claimed by other less promiscuous women or they simply don't want to settle down because there are no reasons too anymore. So, what ends up happening is that these women settle and have kids with a man that really was their 3rd or 4th choice but hey at least he has a job and provides. And of course, settling takes a toll and all of a sudden she's claiming divorce while telling the world that "there's no good men left out there".
it's true its called sex kitten programming they do it all day every day and target the kids

Devine

Star
If I marry a woman, I would order her to leave her job, no matter if her job is very promising.

Cheating could happen in workplace. She could f-ck her co-worker.
I have read many thousand thread about this.
mr. blah i feel that you have either been hurt by a woman, or that you are very young. either thing true?

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
While I'd agree that changing 'if she gives you lip, slap her out' to 'if she gives you lip, leave the room' is a positive change to have made, it is the one and only significant revision she made, is it not? Doesn't her version still afford men/fathers generally ultimate authority over the lives and decisions of their women/daughters?

I mean, this bit here:
Not in my view. I find Islam liberating! The question has to do with free will. As it is interpreted in the West, it means the freedom to do whatever you want to do when you want to do it. This is not free will, but pursuing our own desires. When we pursue our own desires, we are following our passions (as opposed to our reason). Our passions are known as “the animal soul” (nafs al-amarah). It contains two aspects: lust and anger—qualities we share with animals. If we choose the Western interpretation of “free will” and the pursuit of our own desires, we are following our animal soul, not reasoning with ourselves but following our instincts which have been programmed by God’s will. If we choose the Islamic interpretation of “free will,” we freely choose to follow God’s guidance and do what God enjoins us to do and prohibit what God asks us to prohibit.

does not sound to me like an empowered woman. In fact, it sounds to me like same-old same-old oppressive religious dogma. I mean, she literally redefines free will as obedience! She essentially states the freedom of women in the west to choose their own path/define their own future is just 'selfish angry sluts being selfish and angry sluts', and while that's certainly one of the options open to women in the west they absolutely don't have access too in Islamic countries, it's just one path in the almost infinitely forking road that comes with the freedom to choose for yourself, and the freedom to choose for yourself is free will. While it's the right of any woman to choose obedience and subservience should she truly prefer it, I know some women who actually enjoy living out their lives as 'slaves' to the man in their life, it's laughable if not ugly to suggest that obedience and subservience is free will itself, and a typical cop-out to suggest western female empowerment is just women being lusty, angry 'animals'.

mecca

Superstar
While I'd agree that changing 'if she gives you lip, slap her out' to 'if she gives you lip, leave the room' is a positive change to have made, it is the one and only significant revision she made, is it not? Doesn't her version still afford men/fathers generally ultimate authority over the lives and decisions of their women/daughters?

I mean, this bit here:
Not in my view. I find Islam liberating! The question has to do with free will. As it is interpreted in the West, it means the freedom to do whatever you want to do when you want to do it. This is not free will, but pursuing our own desires. When we pursue our own desires, we are following our passions (as opposed to our reason). Our passions are known as “the animal soul” (nafs al-amarah). It contains two aspects: lust and anger—qualities we share with animals. If we choose the Western interpretation of “free will” and the pursuit of our own desires, we are following our animal soul, not reasoning with ourselves but following our instincts which have been programmed by God’s will. If we choose the Islamic interpretation of “free will,” we freely choose to follow God’s guidance and do what God enjoins us to do and prohibit what God asks us to prohibit.

does not sound to me like an empowered woman. In fact, it sounds to me like same-old same-old oppressive religious dogma. I mean, she literally redefines free will as obedience! She essentially states the freedom of women in the west to choose their own path/define their own future is just 'selfish angry sluts being selfish and angry sluts', and while that's certainly one of the options open to women in the west they absolutely don't have access too in Islamic countries, it's just one path in the almost infinitely forking road that comes with the freedom to choose for yourself, and the freedom to choose for yourself is free will. While it's the right of any woman to choose obedience and subservience should she truly prefer it, I know some women who actually enjoy living out their lives as 'slaves' to the man in their life, it's laughable if not ugly to suggest that obedience and subservience is free will itself, and a typical cop-out to suggest western female empowerment is just women being lusty, angry 'animals'.
Yeah, I did notice that.

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
Yeah, I did notice that.
so long as you're aware of and aren't restricted from the freedom to choose and live your own life, I wont try to talk you out of living the life you've chosen. If Islam does it for you, and you're content to pick out the good bits and discard the ugly stuff, then all power too you, you do you. Just... don't go moving anywhere where you can't change your mind, alright? :)

Kung Fu

Superstar
so long as you're aware of and aren't restricted from the freedom to choose and live your own life, I wont try to talk you out of living the life you've chosen. If Islam does it for you, and you're content to pick out the good bits and discard the ugly stuff, then all power too you, you do you. Just... don't go moving anywhere where you can't change your mind, alright? :)
In Islam you can't change your mind?

Tatilina

Star
MGTOW is just as misogynistic as the extreme side of feminists or feminzai's what have you. I don't support either cause both sides hate the opposite sex. I've bern bitten by both side, so I reject them both and classify them as extremist groups.

rainerann

Star
I do believe in the Bible. Therefore, I do think that the oppression of women was a part of the curse that was given to Eve. Therefore, I think feminism is the beginning of the end of this curse. That doesn't mean that I agree with everything the feminist movement does. I just think that the presence of a movement that has gained more freedoms for women than they have ever had in history, indicates that there will be an end to the curse soon. So I am grateful to live in this time. I am grateful to enjoy the freedom to vote and learn to read, write and do all of the other things that I believe God always wanted me to have with the expectation that this freedom I enjoy will increase until it is complete.

Tatilina

Star
The problem feminism has caused is to take away women'e privileges with men. The majority of men now a days are against feminism, that means, this majority considers all women to be hateful misandristic towards men. I have been followimg and watching the MGTOW movement for quite some time and let me tell you, they have a strong game on their hand to turn men against the traditional way of how men used to be with women. This means they see you on the same level as any other male. You hit them, they'll hit you back and they aren't withholding the power of the punch either, women have lost that privilege because of feminism, they have lost the privileges of doors being held open for them, dinners and dates being paid for, staying home as a homemaker, forced to walk on the outside of the sidewalk etc. I could list so much more. Men now generally dislike women period and I sense that from lots of males. Now this isn't speaking for the minorities of what the MGTOW would consider white knights and mangina's lol. The MGTOW is spreading very quickly and is widespread here. Men here have zero respect for women and love to just randomly call us bitches or cunts just for crossing the sidewalk. Even women like me who don't support feminism are punished for it. There is no point in even trying to support them cause they think you have some sort of hidden agenda. Feminism has caused and will continue to cause a very long term futuristic damage to the later generations of women because the biggest thing MGTOW encourage is for men to never marry a woman unless she signs a prenuptial agreement that she will leave with what she had when she gets married. I personally do not like or appreciate the way feminism has changed men's attitude towards all women. Its caused so much irreversible damage, I have freedoms that I could care less about having. I have no use for voting, I don't like being in the workforce, I don't enjoy school, but I love staying at home and doing typical women duties. My hubby doesn't want kids, I did at one time, but now I have become accustomed to my freedom of not being tied down. After taking care of my brothers nephews, I quite enjoy sending them home. Bottom line is for me, feminism has done nothing for me except notice how bad men's attitudes towards women are and that I find men are disrespectful towards us now just because we are women. The reason for that is because that's what the MGTOW movement is drilling into the minds of thousands of men all across all social media (youtube the worst) and men are eating it up like candy. Feminism has completely back fired for a lot of us women who appreciated those privileges....

Last edited:

Bryn

Rookie
Back to the original question: I'm going to say no, feminism isn't being used as a tool for depopulation. If you google "world population growth" you'll see that we're not going to run out of people any time soon. Also, what would be the purpose behind it? Fewer people for the illuminati to enslave, perhaps. But also fewer for them to have at their bidding. I can't see an upside for the illuminati. As a previous poster said, trying to divide people with a fear of feminism is more up their street. Not sure why women having equal rights with men should cause us problems to be honest.

Kung Fu

Superstar
What people are seeming to forget is that feminism wasn't and isn't only funded and supported by the elites to dwindle the population of Western countries down but to mainly destroy family cohesiveness. And it's working. Feminism coupled with other toxic factors have given rise to the divorce rates, the rise of single mothers, broken families, broken communities (look at the blacks), inflation, and etc. Weak and broken families mean weak and broken communities and when you have that you have a population that's easy to control, manipulate, and tax heavily.

Lurker

Star
Back to the original question: I'm going to say no, feminism isn't being used as a tool for depopulation. If you google "world population growth" you'll see that we're not going to run out of people any time soon. Also, what would be the purpose behind it? Fewer people for the illuminati to enslave, perhaps. But also fewer for them to have at their bidding. I can't see an upside for the illuminati. As a previous poster said, trying to divide people with a fear of feminism is more up their street. Not sure why women having equal rights with men should cause us problems to be honest.
Equal rights is not the problem, it's the way feminazis behave and treat other women that's the problem. Also, with technology and robots TPTB won't need many people. For them a 50 year plan is a short -term plan.

Bryn

Rookie
But the world's population isn;t dwindling in any way, shape or form. So how feminazis act is a moot point.