Feminism As A Depopulation Tool

Mr. Blah

Veteran
Women, by popular culture, have been indoctrinated to believe that if they're not having sex with the whole football team by the time they're in their 18-19 than they're not having fun. A lot of these women go through numerous amounts of men before hitting their late 20s and finally realizing that their biological clock is ticking and that they need to have children and get married. The problem, however, is that many of the men that they desire have either already been taken and claimed by other less promiscuous women or they simply don't want to settle down because there are no reasons too anymore. So, what ends up happening is that these women settle and have kids with a man that really was their 3rd or 4th choice but hey at least he has a job and provides. And of course, settling takes a toll and all of a sudden she's claiming divorce while telling the world that "there's no good men left out there".
Let God judge them.
Argh. So many people in the highway to hell.

This is one of many reasons that God exists and the true justice would rise like sunrise.... although it seems too late.

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
Let God judge them.
Argh. So many people in the highway to hell.

This is one of many reasons that God exists and the true justice would rise like sunrise.... although it seems too late.
Is this your idea of true justice, Blah?

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
The stoning is in the Torah too.

If the Law of Moses is applied today, at least there would be fear in the hearts of men.
That's the positive aspect of the Law.
Rather more fear in the hearts of women, I think.
Kung Fu: do you agree with Blah?

Kung Fu

Superstar
I meant "impose". My apologies. I'm involved in 3 or so threads right now so I'm not really proof-reading any of my posts.

I'm not going to go as far as to say women should stop working but I do know that generally speaking women would rather stop working, if they financially could, to stay home and raise their kids. But we don't currently live in a world like that anymore.

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
Do I agree that we should be able stone women? Is that the question you're asking?
Absolutely it is. Should a woman who, for example, tries to marry someone other than the person whom her parents decided she was to marry be placed into a hole and have a lynch-mob hurl rocks at her until she dies?

Mr. Blah

Veteran
Absolutely it is. Should a woman who, for example, tries to marry someone other than the person whom her parents decided she was to marry be placed into a hole and have a lynch-mob hurl rocks at her until she dies?
In Judaism, the Torah doesn't govern about that matter.
Stoning to death is for the adulterous man & woman.

It is "Ultra-orthodox" Islam, maybe the Salafi sect which would breed modern-day ISIS/ISIL.

Kung Fu

Superstar
I feel disrespected that you would even ask me that question. To answer your question, of course, I don't think she should be stoned.

Mr. Blah

Veteran
Do I agree that we should be able stone women? Is that the question you're asking?
We, all of us, deserve death punishment from God.

We all are adulterous in some way.
Which men are immune to look at a beautiful married woman and want to own her?
As long as we aren't castrated, there would be sexual lust that tell us to have sex with her.

Mr. Blah

Veteran
I meant "impose". My apologies. I'm involved in 3 or so threads right now so I'm not really proof-reading any of my posts.

I'm not going to go as far as to say women should stop working but I do know that generally speaking women would rather stop working, if they financially could, to stay home and raise their kids. But we don't currently live in a world like that anymore.
Risking to be betrayed or risking to suffer financially.

Choose carefully where is the lesser of two evils.

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
I feel disrespected that you would even ask me that question. To answer your question, of course, I don't think she should be stoned.
I'm glad you feel that way, and I apologize if you were offended by the question, I just wanted to be sure I was speaking to a human being and not a fiend.

Then why not leave it in Gods hands, given all of us die? What gives you the right? I know what your answer will be, but it's a piss poor answer.

To reject parent's decision IS to dishonor them.
The wage of dishonoring parents IS being stoned to death.

That's the logic.
That's not logic, that's tyranny and villainy. You're an oppressor and a fiend, barely worthy of calling yourself a human being. If this is considered a personal attack and gets me booted from the forum it's well worth it to tell you here and now that you're the foulest kind of person, the scum of the earth to so easily, so happily justify despicable, senseless murders. All shame on you, and should you die and find there is indeed an afterlife, may yours be the deepest hell.

We all are adulterous in some way.
Which men are immune to look at a beautiful married woman and want to own her?
As long as we aren't castrated, there would be sexual lust that tell us to have sex with her.
Actually there's an easy solution for this. You're supposed to just gouge out your own eyes whenever they cause you to lust. Amazing! Isn't religion great?

Mr. Blah

Veteran
I'm glad you feel that way, and I apologize if you were offended by the question, I just wanted to be sure I was speaking to a human being and not a fiend.

Then why not leave it in Gods hands, given all of us die? What gives you the right? I know what your answer will be, but it's a piss poor answer.

That's not logic, that's tyranny and villainy. You're an oppressor and a fiend, barely worthy of calling yourself a human being. If this is considered a personal attack and gets me booted from the forum it's well worth it to tell you here and now that you're the foulest kind of person, the scum of the earth to so easily, so happily justify despicable, senseless murders. All shame on you, and should you die and find there is indeed an afterlife, may yours be the deepest hell.
Yes. God has punished us with our upcoming physical death.
The Scripture says the wages of sin is death (Romans 6:23), spiritual and physical death.

That's the logic in the head of those Islamic people, not mine.
I'm Christian and the Torah is silent about the matter of how to seek spouse.
Don't get me wrong. I just try to explain the logic why she is stoned to her death.

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
Yes. God has punished us with our upcoming physical death.
The Scripture says the wages of sin is death (Romans 6:23), spiritual and physical death.

That's the logic in the head of those Islamic people, not mine.
I'm Christian and the Torah is silent about the matter of how to seek spouse.
Don't get me wrong. I just try to explain the logic why she is stoned to her death.
You justified and defended her being stoned to death, Blah. I asked you quite specifically if YOU believed the stoning of that woman was just, and you answered in the affirmative. Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, Orthodox Jew... I don't give a damn man. If you advocate lynch mobs stoning women to death for upsetting their parents, you're an evil person.

mecca

Superstar
Of course it is. These forums have been hijacked by people who promote the exact opposite of what VC promotes. When a Satanist- a tool of the devil- tells you something, it is generally advisable to believe the opposite. The devil perverts everything and tries to make you believe up is down and down is up.

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter.

-Isaiah 5:20
I think satan would be the only one to support misogyny and misandry. The elite want to divide people not make them equal, sexism is a tool of the elite and it is a plague on humanity just like racism. God would not support inequality and unequal treatment between men and women.

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
How does equality between the sexes = depopulation?
A woman with equal rights has the ability to choose not to be a stay-at-home baby-factory living in total obedience to their husband. In nations where women lack/are denied their rights, birth-rates are extremely high; countries like Somalia, Chad, the DR of Congo, etc., because women are allowed to do literally nothing but sit around at home, sexually satisfy their husbands (often receiving little to no satisfaction themselves due to female genital mutilation), and birth/rear children.

I think satan would be the only one to support misogyny and misandry. The elite want to divide people not make them equal, sexism is a tool of the elite and it is a plague on humanity just like racism. God would not support inequality and unequal treatment between men and women.
very regrettably, Abrahamic religions are pretty detailed in their descriptions of women as being subservient to, lesser than, and more prone to evil than men. While modern Christianity and Catholicism have toned this doctrine down significantly, it's still a big factor in their beliefs, and there are plenty of Christian men, as this thread suggests, whom still very much believe its a woman's role to obey, and defiance should justly lead to death.