Female Speaker Says Women Need To Grow Hair Long And Submit To Men

Should women always look (traditional) feminine/ submit to men at work?

• No way!! Women always should have personal choice/ equal rights in workplace

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Yes, definitely. Women were made by God that way/ should submit to all men, not just husband

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depends. Does woman look or feel better when feminine/ is man or woman better qualified

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • I will not say...l want to be left in peace.....

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

The Zone

Star
I identify as a hetero rabbit. I insist that I be called Bugs or Mr. Hare from this point forward and I demand VC create a safe room for like minded rabbits. I must have PC.

Last edited:

Fl-Fr-Fa

Established
I identify as a hetero rabbit. I insist that I be called Bugs or Mr. Hare from this point forward and I demand VC create a safe room for like minded rabbits. I must have PC.
"safe room" - is that to be placed near or far from Albuquerque?

Mr. Blah

Veteran
From the poll, we know that many feminists here. :D

The sad truth is Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity and Islam) are patriarchal.

These are verses that are hated by Christian feminists here.
They wouldn't dare to quote/write them in their publications/articles.

Ephesians 5:22-24
Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

Paul knows that the nature of woman is hypergamous.
If she is richer than her husband (as the result of equal rights in the workplace), she wouldn't respect even submit to him.
(I remember my poor cousin who married rich girl while I'm typing this. :D)

I pray for you, feminists, that you don't turn into cat-ladies in your old age. :D

Last edited: