female separatism

The Agrarian

Veteran
Number three is hilarious as it's very feminist. Farming lifestyles require everyone to work, including the women. There were no housewives during the farming era. Housewives were a middle-class Victorian invention. So your advocating for feminist principles.
No.

My point in #3 was not about economics but the birthrate factor. I'm all for women working in that kind of environment (which is nearly impossible to replicate today).

The fact is more traditional and rural societies typically have younger marriages and larger families. If the wives are taken from a family environment (including a family farm) it means less problematic, dirty peasants [me] procreating. The future belongs to the fertile and the 1% don't want my kind to be that future.

No.

My point in #3 was not about economics but the birthrate factor. I'm all for women working in that kind of environment (which is nearly impossible to replicate today).

The fact is more traditional and rural societies typically have younger marriages and larger families. If the wives are taken from a family environment (including a family farm) it means less problematic, dirty peasants [me] procreating. The future belongs to the fertile and the 1% don't want my kind to be that future.

What's better quantity or quality? There are thousands of children right now without homes in foster care and orphanages. Why don't we sort them out first or maybe the homeless ones, ones who are starving to death. Women aren't breeding machines for men to 'up their numbers' numbers are fine. There are over 7 billion people on the planet. Why don't we sort them out first before adding to it.

The Agrarian

Veteran
He just means more white babies. Given the chance The Agrarian would authorize a genocide on all non-whites.
Lol.

Population control is such a Freudian boogeymam for you people you can't have any discussion without squeeling racism or something like that. This is the equivalent of Tumblr tweens finding microagressions arpund every corner.

I'll take it you have no actual substance.

The Agrarian

Veteran
I did have that feeling. He can still adopt some white children though, there are plenty of them
"But think of the children"...?

For fucks sake. Did anyone on this forum actually dissect what I wrote? This sounds like emotional semantics to avoid digging into the actual (*ahem* CIA/Wall Street) roots of 1960's progressivism and its various moveme

Was about to just say that!
Literally sounds like one of those crunchy, bitter adjunct professors who clench their butthole whenever they see a Hummer.
He’s a bald anti fa druggie in his 30s with some mental problems. He comes and try’s to blend in for a few days before he has a meltdown and does these screaming fits where he tags everyone and calls them names. It’s really funny, just watch for it. He said he was leaving after being banned for the 20th time but always comes back, guess he doesn’t fit in anywhere lol. His ideas are really stupid and you can easily tie his brain in knots by using some logic. its quite funny, most people around here have made him melt down and do these 5 year old tantrums by just putting some logic to his stupid ideas that antifa druggies talk about

Whatever you want to believe is fine by me pal. You all are obsessed that everyone who shows up here is some bot or sock. Hope you’re not like this in your personal life. The constant suspicion and distrust would have to be seriously taxing. I’ve been accused of being 3 different people already so you guys can figure it out. Other than that I see no reason to interact with you as I haven’t since I’ve been here.
Looking forward to your melt down little fella. Happens right after you start expressing your retarded ideas and someone says they’re stupid.

All that anger is bad for the soul brother. You do you though. I have no idea what you’re talking about but good luck I guess!
Good try at playing it cool. We both know you won’t be able to handle your emotions and will do your tantrum soon.

He just means more white babies. Given the chance The Agrarian would authorize a genocide on all non-whites.
Nah you’re just another “white genocide” believing maniac whose inbred genes are giving out so you obsess over white birth rates.
Your tantrum was already starting here! I shouldn’t have interrupted, keep going little cry baby. I’ll get you started

God exists
anarchism is retarded

Uh ok? I’m not an atheist, have stayed here already that im not and I’m not really political, certainly not an anarchist. I think most ideologies are traps, but whatever man. It’s a pattern here to be accused of being someone else as I’ve said already been accused of being someone else twice. You have a good night pal.
Good luck colonel

The Agrarian

Veteran
Good luck colonel
What's actually sad is this weird Freudian slip where everyone dropped the Magical R Word once I talked about historical facts that are plainly observable. Must be guilt over wasted life? I dunno. It feels good to be the adult who didn't squander their youth on hedonism.

And it goes without saying that "over population" should never be a talking point on a forum that mentions the Georgia Guidestones!

Its all so tiresome.

The Agrarian

Veteran
Im sorry, where did I say anything about over population? I never mentioned it. That’s a myth that people on both sides of the spectrum fall for. Malthus was dead wrong.
Not you. The other.
You read my argument that [CIA sponsored] counter-culture is essentially birth control and jumped to Magic R Word because the economics are plainly observable.

Ask yourself, why is the welfare of me and my community so undesirable that you would rather cheer depopulation... like those billionaires who flooded my county with opioids. Sounds like Guidestones to me.

The Agrarian

Veteran
There is no plot against white people dude, you’re just desperate to be a victim. Your “community” is fine and is no danger, in fact your “community” still holds the vast majority of world power.
You sound like a Salon writer so hard I can read the lisp and vowel cling.

The Agrarian

Veteran
There is no plot against white people dude, you’re just desperate to be a victim. Your “community” is fine and is no danger, in fact your “community” still holds the vast majority of world power.
Still didn't talk about the economics or CIA origins.

Its okay. We all have our coping mechanism.