female separatism

Lyfe

Star
Nobody here has still been able to address the data behind why a dating preference would be based off of someones income and social status...

Maes17

Superstar
So then nobody here is actually bashing anyone, are they?
I didn’t say you were bashing any member on this thread.

I think it’s rather silly to base assumptions on biological/religious reasons.

Of course I’ll contradict myself and agree with your biological assumption to an extent. But there are numerous factors as to why a woman/man gets around.

Relationships are not for all people.
The stigmas they face of being called a whore etc is rather sad imo.

I mean if they go around cheating intentionally then yeah. That’s wrong. But some are not hardwired for relationships/family goals

Phillip Jefferies

Established
Your the one once again bringing your insecurities of republicans and captialism into dialouge.
I said nothing about republicans but it is a right wing movement pushed by right wingers. The issues about status and being able to provide are a direct result of capitalism.

Maes17

Superstar
Nobody here has still been able to address the data behind why a dating preference would be based off of someones income and social status...
Maybe it’s for the thrills.
It’s hard to say cause each individual has their motives.

Lyfe

Star
I didn’t say you were bashing any member on this thread.

I think it’s rather silly to base assumptions on biological/religious reasons.

Of course I’ll contradict myself and agree with your biological assumption to an extent. But there are numerous factors as to why a woman/man gets around.

Relationships are not for all people.
The stigmas they face of being called a whore etc is rather sad imo.

I mean if they go around cheating intentionally then yeah. That’s wrong. But some are not hardwired for relationships/family goals
I would agree, but nobody here is referring to anyone in a derogatory manner. I just laid out the data and presented a hypothesis based off of social science and biology to point out why such things are so.

Maes17

Superstar
Maybe it could be a security factor. Idk.
Conduct an independent research and interview multiple people to why they are attracted to such on such. If their answers match the articles you shared then we can attribute they seek security/protection.

Maes17

Superstar
I would agree, but nobody here is referring to anyone in a derogatory manner. I just laid out the data and presented a hypothesis based off of social science and biology to point out why such things are so.
Now we’re understanding each other

Maes17

Superstar
But it’s hard to pinpoint all of this.

Just put it this way why I take these threads to heart. My ex in high school, dropped out of college.
When I came back to NM. I found out she committed suicide, was into prostitution, single mom, the father of her baby died in a dwi accident(he was drunk).

Of course her being my ex.
Sometimes I wonder if I was in NM if I could’ve helped her on the right path. I know all this is out of my control. But it does sit on my mind at times.

Lyfe

Star
Nobody has been able to address this, but I would still like to know...

Why does data show that income and social status is a considerable and high ranking factor in mate selection with women? Not just in one collection of research findings, but multiple... In men it shows that looks rank high in terms of potential mate factor, but with women income and social status ranks near the top in deciding factors.

There are studies that correlate this to biology and womans innate survival instinct for herself and her offspring. If not that, then what else?

Maes17

Superstar

Why does data show that income and social status is a considerable and high ranking factor in mate selection with women? Not just in one collection of research findings, but multiple... In men it shows that looks rank high in terms of potential mate factor, but with women income and social status ranks near the top in deciding factors.

There are studies that correlate this to biology and womans innate survival instinct for herself and her offspring. If not that, then what else?
I wouldn’t say mate selection.
Women have kids with low income men.

Now the survival instinct and hooking up with higher income men. I mean yeah I get it. Security, etc.

But a lot of the women I know in person seem to be content where they are. At least on the surface.

Who knows. I don’t think you need to research further. You very well could be right.

But I also think small examples like my wife and some of the mom’s on this board will disagree with you. So again...another mystery on VC

Lyfe

Star
I said nothing about republicans but it is a right wing movement pushed by right wingers. The issues about status and being able to provide are a direct result of capitalism.
Phil not everything contrary to you is a right wing conspiracy.

Lyfe

Star
I wouldn’t say mate selection.
Women have kids with low income men.

Now the survival instinct and hooking up with higher income men. I mean yeah I get it. Security, etc.

But a lot of the women I know in person seem to be content where they are. At least on the surface.

Who knows. I don’t think you need to research further. You very well could be right.

But I also think small examples like my wife and some of the mom’s on this board will disagree with you. So again...another mystery on VC
Rollo Tamasi, The Rational Male

I recommend it.

Phillip Jefferies

Established
Phil not everything contrary to you is a right wing conspiracy.

Look dude, while the left has plenty of misogynists they aren’t the ones fueling these movements that often end in terrorism.

My brother is a life long retail worker, his wife works as a teacher at a ritzy school and makes more than him and comes from a “better family”, my bro ain’t exactly an adonis either but they are happier than my sister is with her traditional Christian family. Im just saying man, if you can take care of yourself and provide for yourself, believe in yourself then odds are you can find a woman that lasts. Maybe you won’t that’s always a possibility but it’s not the end of the world either.

Lyfe

Star

Look dude, while the left has plenty of misogynists they aren’t the ones fueling these movements that often end in terrorism.

My brother is a life long retail worker, his wife works as a teacher at a ritzy school and makes more than him and comes from a “better family”, my bro ain’t exactly an adonis either but they are happier than my sister is with her traditional Christian family. Im just saying man, if you can take care of yourself and provide for yourself, believe in yourself then odds are you can find a woman that lasts. Maybe you won’t that’s always a possibility but it’s not the end of the world either.
Im not disputing that. I am just merely pointing out mating preferences according to biology. Its not the end all be all, but a mans resources to ensure provision and security is a major factor in mate selection with women, especially if they seek to create a family(most of them do).

Hypergamy used to be more obvious and recognizable before industry. If a woman had a choice to partner with a man who made her laugh and that evoked romantic feelings within her as opposed to a hunter and gatherer in tribal days she would choose the hunter gatherer simply to ensure the survival of her and her offspring. They are hardwired this way to choose a mate moreso than they are to choose a mate off of romantic feelings even tho this is a factor as well. This mate selection screening process has not changed as women always filter through strong and weak genetics, strength and weakness. Its not that women are selfish or are gold diggers per say, they are just preprogrammed as the weaker sex to latch unto strength, security, and provision as as a means of survival instinct. It is also by no means sexist to point that out.

Lyfe

Star
This is why with data collected it shows men rank looks high in terms of potential mate factor, but with women income and social status ranks near the top in deciding factors. They are prepgrogrammed for this to be a priority, because of survival instinct.

Lyfe

Star
Its no surprise that many women will often choose a thug over a nice guy, because with the thug he subcommunicates strength and it produces a sense of safety and security within the woman that he will stand up for her. In the nice guy the woman will filter their traits as weakness and disqualify them as someone (through their survival instinct filtering) and doubt your ability to ensure her survival. Its just how it is. God didnt create women to be biologically attracted to romance and kindness as the end all be all for determining a partner. He created them to be attracted to strength as a survival mechanism for them.

justjess

Superstar
You always call me hateful for anything I might say...that’s your standard rebuttal or talking about ‘my black heart’. You‘re trying to bully him like you try to bully me because you can’t stand that we have a different opinion than you and when we don’t change our minds...you start calling names and getting grumpy...its your m.o.
You are a different story Lisa. I’ve been doing this too long with you to have any patience left for your sh**

Phillip Jefferies

Established
Im not disputing that. I am just merely pointing out mating preferences according to biology. Its not the end all be all, but a mans resources to ensure provision and security is a major factor in mate selection with women, especially if they seek to create a family(most of them do).
Ok, well again that’s a capitalist problem. If basic needs and security aren’t an issue they won’t have to look for that. If jobs were better and we weren’t being exploited by the capitalist slave masters we could all earn more.

Anyway it isn’t all that true because women can provide for themselves nowadays, even if it is somewhat true it’s a good thing that’s something you can improve on. Like the conservatives say, pull yourself up from the bootstrap and work harder and you’ll be more successful. ( obviously I know it’s not that easy ).

If a schmuck ex addict can make enough to provide a comfortable life for a modest family than pretty much anyone can.

You just have to have reasonable standards, that is the key.

If a woman had a choice to partner with a man who made her laugh and that evoked romantic feelings within her as opposed to a hunter and gatherer in tribal days she would choose the hunter gatherer simply to ensure the survival of her and her offspring.
I doubt that in “hunter gatherer” days people paired up like we have had throughout recorded history up until present times. Society was communal so I have no reason to doubt that love and sex weren’t either. Women did the gathering btw and provides more food for the tribe. Meat was a rarity because hunts weren’t often successful. There’s no reason to believe that prehistoric societies were patriarchal, may have in fact been led by women ( at least in part ) as evidenced by the first personified deities being females

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
So then nobody here is actually bashing anyone, are they?
Good. Thanks for admitting it. Lisa seems to think otherwise... as did you earlier.

i did. I explained to you it isn’t the money, it’s the confidence.

what do good looking people, rich people and bad boys have in common? Those are the categories YOU gave. It’s simple, confidence. That’s why someone not so good looking or rich can still “win the dating game” - those dating books work by Teaching you how to fake having it. They didn’t change your bank balance did they?

justjess

Superstar

For the fourth time.