female separatism

Lyfe

Star
Jesus dude don’t date single moms then. Take care of yourself and get it so you can help provide a decent life for a family and you can get what you want. Or maybe you won’t, we all die alone anyway so NBD.
...accusing someone of being hateful for presenting mere information is pretty common around here I suppose.

Lisa

Superstar
Jesus dude don’t date single moms then. Take care of yourself and get it so you can help provide a decent life for a family and you can get what you want. Or maybe you won’t, we all die alone anyway so NBD.
After a certain age...aren’t most of them single moms or dads for that matter?

Lyfe

Star
I have been calm the whole time and I am being accused of spreading "bullshit" and being sexist and hating women. The intolerance is not coming from me...

justjess

Superstar
People who talk like what?

Im not even bitter about anything. I accepted these truths a while ago. Its pure survival instinct. I cant hate a woman who is hardwired to reproduce and based off of that hardwiring employ a filtering of potential mates she will either regard or disregard. If a woman wants a family she is going to by default disqualify a host of guys to begin with, because she is thinking of the survival of herself and her offspring, yet most women want kids, because they are biologically hardwired to reproduce to continue the species. They want kids not only from a biological hardwiring, but also from a perspective of desires of the soul as well.
People who talk about women wanting money and branch swinging and nice guys not winning and welfare enabling women to not need men. Go visit an MGTOW or red pill website im sure you’ll feel right at home.

welfare does not provide adequate provisions to take care of a child - if you can even access it. So your theory doesn’t work.

Lisa

Superstar
...accusing someone of being hateful for presenting mere information is pretty common around here I suppose.
You got that right..that’s what passes for rebuttal around here.

Lyfe

Star
People who talk about women wanting money and branch swinging and nice guys not winning and welfare enabling women to not need men. Go visit an MGTOW or red pill website im sure you’ll feel right at home.

welfare does not provide adequate provisions to take care of a child - if you can even access it. So your theory doesn’t work.
Jess its not a matter of women wanting money. Its a matter of a woman's hypergamous built in survival instinct to ensure the survival of herself and her offspring. More often than not a woman desiring children(most do) will not partner with a man who doesnt have the resources to ensure the survival of herself and her kid.

justjess

Superstar
I have been calm the whole time and I am being accused of spreading "bullshit" and being sexist and hating women. The intolerance is not coming from me...
I’m telling you where those talking points come from. If your not familiar that’s fine, but I have indeed heard it all before. It’s a negative perception of women.

Lyfe

Star
When it comes to mate selection, women are more attuned to negatively framed information due to an evolutionary phenomenon called ‘parental investment theory,’” said Gad Saad, Ph.D.

“Choosing someone who might be a poor provider or an unloving father would have serious consequences for a woman and for her offspring. So we hypothesized that women would naturally be more leery of negatively framed information when evaluating a prospective mate.”

Women also proved more susceptible to framing effects in attributes like ambition and earning potential, while men responded more strongly to framing when physical attractiveness was described.

Really what we want to do is observe people’s choices directly which is why dating websites are so useful to us. Here's an example. What if I have a hypothesis that when choosing a mate, men care more about their potential partner’s appearance than her income and women care more about her potential partner’s income than his appearance. Imagine the following experiment. A woman/man can choose between communicating with two people. One earns $60,000 a year and is more attractive than 9 out of 10 people on the market. The other earns X dollars per year and is less attractive than 9 out of 10 people on the market. Every other observable characteristic about these two people is identical. We can use the information that tells us who individuals choose to communicate with to determine what X would have to be in order to make a woman/man prefer the less attractive person.

Researchers have done this* and find that for men there is no amount of income that the woman in the bottom ten percent in terms of appearance can earn to make men prefer her over women in the top 10 percent. That is, looks really matter to men relative to income. For women though, if the man in the bottom ten percent in terms of looks earns more than $248,500, they will prefer him over the more attractive guy earning $60,000.

I know what you are thinking: that there is more to finding a partner than looks and income. True, true, but dating websites don’t let you filter your searches by the way he tilts his head when he laughs or her affection for slap-stick humor

...its as I said women are biologically hardwired through survival instinct to make parner choices primarily on ability to allocate resources to ensure and secure provision for her and her offpsring. Its biology its survival instinct.

Phillip Jefferies

Established
The ironic thing is that the issues discussed represent a capitalist problem not a woman problem. If you took out the need for stability and basic needs, people would be free to search for partners based off of individuality.

Still it’s not even really true. If you’re some broke basement dwelling slacker, yeah a woman probably won’t be interested in you, but if you’re a hardworking stable, decent guy who believes in himself and has reasonable standards you can find someone. Be ok with being by yourself too in case it doesn’t. If you need a physical need met that bad you can hire someone js.

I would implore anyone feeling down or having negative thoughts towards women as a whole to read this article by one of this eras best thinkers

What is it about right wing ideology that causes such carnage? We know how much murder has been done because of belief in cultural Marxism, but this incel/mgtow shit is killer. Some dude just did a shooting and some kid blew his fingers off trying to build a bomb to get back at the “hot cheerleaders”

justjess

Superstar
You got that right..that’s what passes for rebuttal around here.
Is refusing to read, derailing and accusing people of crying much better? I didn’t call him hateful btw, I pointed out where the arguments are coming from.

Lisa

Superstar
Is refusing to read, derailing and accusing people of crying much better? I didn’t call him hateful btw, I pointed out where the arguments are coming from.
You always call me hateful for anything I might say...that’s your standard rebuttal or talking about ‘my black heart’. You‘re trying to bully him like you try to bully me because you can’t stand that we have a different opinion than you and when we don’t change our minds...you start calling names and getting grumpy...its your m.o.

Lyfe

Star
The ironic thing is that the issues discussed represent a capitalist problem not a woman problem. If you took out the need for stability and basic needs, people would be free to search for partners based off of individuality.

Still it’s not even really true. If you’re some broke basement dwelling slacker, yeah a woman probably won’t be interested in you, but if you’re a hardworking stable, decent guy who believes in himself and has reasonable standards you can find someone. Be ok with being by yourself too in case it doesn’t. If you need a physical need met that bad you can hire someone js.

I would implore anyone feeling down or having negative thoughts towards women as a whole to read this article by one of this eras best thinkers

What is it about right wing ideology that causes such carnage? We know how much murder has been done because of belief in cultural Marxism, but this incel/mgtow shit is killer. Some dude just did a shooting and some kid blew his fingers off trying to build a bomb to get back at the “hot cheerleaders”
There is no need to allow emotions to clout the data Philip.

Maes17

Superstar
Some y’alls need to get laid.

I’m all for female and male empowerment.
But these threads turn into a man or woman bashing thing.

Go outside. Grab a pretty man or lady or if you’re kinky, grab a couple. Go on a date.

Lyfe

Star
By the way what does mgtow have to do with republicans? Im not seeing the connection to be drawn.

Lyfe

Star
Some y’alls need to get laid.

I’m all for female and male empowerment.
But these threads turn into a man or woman bashing thing.

Go outside. Grab a pretty man or lady or if you’re kinky, grab a couple. Go on a date.
Quote the guilty parties of bashing

Maes17

Superstar
We have cerebral cortexes. We aren’t animals.

doesn’t explain higher birth rates in poor areas, Or the prevalence of single moms
Have to agree.
Any sane parent who thinks clearly doesn’t use the biological excuse.

I mean I can see the biological aspect to some degree. Hormones, etc.

People(well some) are smarter than that.