female separatism

Lyfe

Star
Good. Thanks for admitting it. Lisa seems to think otherwise... as did you earlier.

i did. I explained to you it isn’t the money, it’s the confidence.

what do good looking people, rich people and bad boys have in common? Those are the categories YOU gave. It’s simple, confidence. That’s why someone not so good looking or rich can still “win the dating game” - those dating books work by Teaching you how to fake having it. They didn’t change your bank balance did they?
Its more than just confidence as confidence is a demonstration of strength. Women filter through strength and weakness. Masculine energy attracts feminine energy.

I dont really need to go into detail about my personal life, but I have always been good at charming women and making them be able to laugh. Never lacked at confidence by any means... It can only go so far with a single mother though that needs to look out for the future of her kid and I did not have the resources to give her child much of a future.

justjess

Superstar
Im not disputing that. I am just merely pointing out mating preferences according to biology. Its not the end all be all, but a mans resources to ensure provision and security is a major factor in mate selection with women, especially if they seek to create a family(most of them do).

Hypergamy used to be more obvious and recognizable before industry. If a woman had a choice to partner with a man who made her laugh and that evoked romantic feelings within her as opposed to a hunter and gatherer in tribal days she would choose the hunter gatherer simply to ensure the survival of her and her offspring. They are hardwired this way to choose a mate moreso than they are to choose a mate off of romantic feelings even tho this is a factor as well. This mate selection screening process has not changed as women always filter through strong and weak genetics, strength and weakness. Its not that women are selfish or are gold diggers per say, they are just preprogrammed as the weaker sex to latch unto strength, security, and provision as as a means of survival instinct. It is also by no means sexist to point that out.
Because it wasn’t a choice preindustry. Marriages were arranged. A woman’s choice didn’t factor into the equation.

justjess

Superstar
Its more than just confidence as confidence is a demonstration of strength. Women filter through strength and weakness. Masculine energy attracts feminine energy.

I dont really need to go into detail about my personal life, but I have always been good at charming women and making them be able to laugh. Never lacked at confidence by any means... It can only go so far with a single mother though that needs to look out for the future of her kid and I did not have the resources to give her child much of a future.
WhAt did the books teach you?
Don’t ask for other interpretations and then just dismiss them out of hand. I happen to have a clue what I’m talking about.

Lyfe

Star
It taught me that women are not really attracted to nice guys.

justjess

Superstar
It taught me that women are not really attracted to nice guys.
There used to be a guy on this forum going back has to be ten years now.. anyway that’s what he did - he was a dating guy like the guy in your video and had a consulting firm to help make men more successful at dating. HE boiled it all down to confidence and I’m willing to bet when i watch that video - and I will, probably tomorrow - it will be the same thing. It will be teaching you to fake confidence. They will throw a bunch of theories and words around “women like money” or “women don’t like nice guys” but when you reduce the tips they are actually giving you to their essence - it’s confidence. 100% of the time.

I’ll let you know what I think after I watch it.

Maes17

Superstar
There used to be a guy on this forum going back has to be ten years now.. anyway that’s what he did - he was a dating guy like the guy in your video and had a consulting firm to help make men more successful at dating. HE boiled it all down to confidence and I’m willing to bet when i watch that video - and I will, probably tomorrow - it will be the same thing. It will be teaching you to fake confidence. They will throw a bunch of theories and words around “women like money” or “women don’t like nice guys” but when you reduce the tips they are actually giving you to their essence - it’s confidence. 100% of the time.

I’ll let you know what I think after I watch it.
I’m attracted to confidence too.

Idk. I was at a really low point in my life at one point. That attitude is a killer.

It applies to us men too

You just destroyed the whole Christian argument that men and women are different but equal by repeatedly calling women “weaker” - thanks I’ve been trying to debunk that particular Christian talking point for ages for entirely different reasons.

I prefer men who make less then me. That way they don’t think they own me. They don’t. It’s a partnership. Oh, and I married “beneath my class” and never regretted it. Still don’t twenty years later.

instead of arguing women should be more shallow and focus on looks maybe you should argue all people should focus on compatible morals values goals and work ethics. You know, compatibility.

this is why some women want their own damn island.
Not to mention that many women are attracted to bad boys while nice guys finish last and that is, because of this biological filtering process. Nice guys display qualities such as kindness, responsiveness, attentiveness, and nurturing and understanding caretaker traits which actually sub communicates to the female mind weakness through a built in biological screening process(though she is not aware of this on a conscious level) to ensure her and her offspring survival through seeking out strong genetics. These qualities are associated with feminine traits. People who are often perceived as bad boys just exhibit more qualities and traits that are more masculine in nature and feminine energy is attracted to masculine energy, the female mind filters qualities associated with bad boys as strength and she becomes attracted on the basis that this same strength is what her biology dictates she is attracted to to ensure the survival of her and her offspring. So many women dont even know why and cant even voice why they are attracted to the bad boys. The programming tells them they should be attracted to the nice guy, but yet she is finding herself confused and attracted to chad or tyrome..

Its not really so much that they are bad boys that makes them attractive, it is just that they arent the nice guy and dont exhibit these qualities that the female mind subconsciously filters as weakness. This is why nice guys finish last, but you have the great paradox of 90s rnb music and boys to men conditioning men to act a certain way toward women and be attentive, kind, nurting and responsive and then they wonder why they are being left for the bad boy. This is all psychology and biological science.
Oh god not this bull crap, the so called self titled good guys are very rarely good guys, they are manipulative, self centred, entitled man babies that won't accept that they are the problem not women.
Your clearly an incel, the books you read ( and I say books lightly) are incel excuses and written by non scientific bloggers ( yeah I researched the authors), your arguments are lines of of the incel play book and I could play bingo with your quotes.

You are the issue, not biology, not women, not science, not money, you. And you can use all the excuses in the incel playbook but by looking at your comments it's easy to see your ex did not leave you for a car and a house, she found self respect and another man who probably treats her like a human being not the ''weaker sex''

Lyfe

Star
Oh god not this bull crap, the so called self titled good guys are very rarely good guys, they are manipulative, self centred, entitled man babies that won't accept that they are the problem not women.
Your clearly an incel, the books you read ( and I say books lightly) are incel excuses and written by non scientific bloggers ( yeah I researched the authors), your arguments are lines of of the incel play book and I could play bingo with your quotes.

You are the issue, not biology, not women, not science, not money, you. And you can use all the excuses in the incel playbook but by looking at your comments it's easy to see your ex did not leave you for a car and a house, she found self respect and another man who probably treats her like a human being not the ''weaker sex''
I concede...

Jowa

how come we have trolls on this site? when i joined i thought it would actually find critical thinkers, people who can sniff the truth and follow the patterns..some who cares? but some of you are obvious bored 4channers

is there a site with actual free thinkers? aside from that discord i'm in (not gonna mention the name) everywhere else where they claim they are woke open minded people seem to be infected with stupid males? gross
goodbye npcs

My husband was jobless when I met him which was on Facebook. We connected straight away, he became very quickly my best friend and I moved 4000 miles away to another country to be with him. He now works and so do I - I did not choose him because of his social status or how much money he had. I chose him through personality alone. I have always been attracted to good people and that goes for a lot of both women and men. I think this whole hypothesis is bullshit.

Maes17

Superstar
My husband was jobless when I met him which was on Facebook. We connected straight away, he became very quickly my best friend and I moved 4000 miles away to another country to be with him. He now works and so do I - I did not choose him because of his social status or how much money he had. I chose him through personality alone. I have always been attracted to good people and that goes for a lot of both women and men. I think this whole hypothesis is bullshit.
I wouldn’t put too much stock into supposed experts and facts. If it works for you then keep it going.

I’d just like to see the stigmas die down when it comes to feminism, mgtow, etc.

It creates divide, and more reasons for both to enter relationships for selfish reasons.

Maes17

Superstar
how come we have trolls on this site? when i joined i thought it would actually find critical thinkers, people who can sniff the truth and follow the patterns..some who cares? but some of you are obvious bored 4channers

is there a site with actual free thinkers? aside from that discord i'm in (not gonna mention the name) everywhere else where they claim they are woke open minded people seem to be infected with stupid males? gross
goodbye npcs
Well. You know. Them facts say so

I wouldn’t put too much stock into supposed experts and facts. If it works for you then keep it going.

I’d just like to see the stigmas die down when it comes to feminism, mgtow, etc.

It creates divide, and more reasons for both to enter relationships for selfish reasons.
feminism isnt about relationships though, feminism is nothing like mgtow

Maes17

Superstar
feminism isnt about relationships though, feminism is nothing like mgtow
I don’t think feminism is as hardcore as mgtow.
But some hardcore feminist do exist and bring down the cause.

I’ve already stated. I’m all for female/male empowerment. A person deserves props for doing the right thing and going far in life. And sadly to those men/women out there like us, who work, provide for our family, etc. But I’m not going to label a person by their gender just because of their success or not. Some people have the cause to raise systematic oppression awareness. I’m the wrong person to get on board. Doesn’t mean I will not encourage you to make an impact. People on this forum have good ideas that I feel they can at least impact their cause in whatever real life endeavor. But still. I’m just not on board with anything labeled. It creates division imo. And with division tends to come hostility, a mind that’s not open to rational/logical discussion. I’d rather just people learn to try to come together and do good.

In other words. There’s always those hardcore extremist who try to belittle you for their shortcomings.

Tidal

Star
Then there was middleaged Kathleen who I briefly dated some years ago, she used to invite me round for dinners with her and her 18-yr-old son.
One evening she'd undercooked the bacon and it was like chewing rubber, so when they weren't looking I fished it out of my mouth and slung it behind the settee for her cat, but it wouldn't touch it!
I meant to pick it up later but i completely forgot and she must have found it next day because she cooled off towards me after that, and the last words she spoke to me was when she yelled down the phone- "You're not a nice man and I don't ever want to talk to you again".. :D

ishigo

Established
I choose to be a female separatist because I'm radically aware of male violence. The majority of women I know have been assaulted or raped at least once by a man they know (family, spouse or otherwise). With that knowledge why would I let them bring violence into my space. I wonder what is so special about men that women keep engaging with them over and over again and lie to themselves that men are inherently good while hearing these horror stories about male violence and male depravity.

And I want to add that male "friends" are any better. A lot of women would be raped by their so-called "friends" if they were drunk.
Even then, will they prioritize the relationship that they have with you in the same way that they prioritize the relationships that they have with other men? Will they treat you like a “bro”? He might be your friend, but does he respect you? Men allocate a lion's share of their respect and admiration for other men. The only women they might respect are their mothers (and its because she catered to their needs).

Last edited:

TonyVanDam

Established
Female Separatism = Forced Lesbianism

Yes, I actually said THAT!^

Excuse me, but I cannot be the only one that sees this BS for what it really is.