Federal Judge Assassination attempt

AlcyoneSong

Established

Now he committed suicide a couple hours later. Maybe people shouldn’t be reporting any news until they have their “story” straight. Just a thought. Because if he really did it the inconsistant stories lend themselves to disbelief. If he didn’t do it and their covering tracks a consistant story is better at doing so.
Hmm a) femnazis is a right term that came into circulation approximately in 1992 courtesy of Rush Limbaugh, years before Donald Trump b)2000 page manifesto? Really? Who has time to write that much, even if he is a lawyer, really? Nah... that was a plant. God these guys are getting so sloppy. Also the article was published in a super feminist publication Jezebel so I have to take it with a grain of salt. He probably did have a chip on his shoulder, but again if he hates women, why kill a fellow mens rights lawyer? That makes no sense. There are inconsistencies in his "manifesto" too.
Source: https://books.google.com/books?id=hc7x96jE5EcC&pg=PA105&dq=feminazi#v=onepage&q=feminazi&f=false

Last edited:

AlcyoneSong

Established
It stinks to the high heavens but I’m sure the list of people with motives is war and peace length long, Clinton among them.

that’s worth a read
I read it and the manifesto reads just like a plant. Again, I can't take anything the media delivers as the truth because unless we have witnesses to validate his character which will be near impossible he was a patsy, and the document was a plant.

justjess

Superstar
I read it and the manifesto reads just like a plant. Again, I can't take anything the media delivers as the truth because unless we have witnesses to validate his character which will be near impossible he was a patsy, and the document was a plant.
Yeah I agree

AlcyoneSong

Established

So now they are adding "more judges" to the so called "hit list" of a dead man to deflect and try to cover up the intended target...
  • assassinate target
  • if fails kill off assassin
  • cover up by smear campagne against assassin
  • add extra targets to pad out smear campagne to make it less obvious and make intended target just one of many
  • don't forget to add the Trump supporter so blind left automatically tunes out other sides and it somehow justifies the murder
  • drop case and move on