Federal Judge Assassination attempt

AlcyoneSong

Established
The judge is presiding over a bank fraud investigation involving Epstein...
"The AP says Salas is presiding over a lawsuit in which Deutsche Bank investors assert the bank made false and misleading statements about its anti-money laundering policies and didn’t keep tabs on “high-risk” customers including convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein."

Last edited:

AlcyoneSong

Established

polymoog

Superstar
i think that there is a tie-in with deutsche bank and hunter biden, joe bidens son.... i am not saying that bidens people set up this hit, but i wouldnt be surprised.
this could get very very interesting.

So quick recap of recent days
-judge assigned an epstein related case family shot at their house by someone wearing a federal express uniform
-another attourney found dead in his car, decided that he was the assassin and killed himself
-maxwell saying that Epstein was murdered and she’s afraid the same things going to happen to her

the case the judge was assigned had to do with epsteins financial crimes. Nobody could explain why he was a multi billionaire, or where he got his money from. The people implicated in the scheme he was a part of are likely some of the top heads of state of the past, especially the clintons, israeli and Russian oligarchs, even banking syndicates themselves, and the upper elite class of the United States in general

Svabhava

Rookie
The plot thickens
The man's body was found in the town of Rockland, in the Catskill Mountains. A senior law enforcement official said the FBI and police are investigating whether the man died of self-inflicted gunshot wounds and whether a gun found at the scene was the one used to kill Judge Esther Salas' son and wound her husband.
Wow man Arkincide...
Wow!

justjess

Superstar

So this article states there was a manhunt for this lawyer and he was found dead in Rockland NY hours away from the judges home.

This article states that he shot and killed himself at the scene.

blatant inconsistencies and there are people actually accepting this without question:rolleyes:

AlcyoneSong

Established

So this article states there was a manhunt for this lawyer and he was found dead in Rockland NY hours away from the judges home.

This article states that he shot and killed himself at the scene.

blatant inconsistencies and there are people actually accepting this without question:rolleyes:
hmmm still doesn't mean he wasn't paid off by someone to do the hit. You can bet his family will be compensated nicely from an anonymous donor. Maybe we should bring back dueling?

justjess

Superstar
hmmm still doesn't mean he wasn't paid off by someone to do the hit. You can bet his family will be compensated nicely from an anonymous donor. Maybe we should bring back dueling?
Maybe I wasn’t clear... I think either this guy is a complete patsy that didn’t even do it and is being framed or that if he did it, he did it on someone else’s order and that person then killed him.

the divergence in stories between the two articles - manhunt and found hours away, killed himself on scene - is incredibly concerning to me if only for the simple fact that most people aren’t even batting an eye over this inconsistency.

I’ve never heard of a “true believer” killer feeling guilty enough about it to off themselves afterwards and it doesn’t line up with what I know about the psychology of those types of killers.

News articles probably dont say the lawyer was wearing a FedEx uniform. That seems to be the hole in the story. The husband didn't die so gave eyewitness testimony it was a person in a FedEx uniform. Doesnt sound like a lawyer. The lawyer was pretty obviously part of the hit list and to be used as a patsy. Someone knew this too in the police or news, someone put that together for people...hmm..

The Zone

Star
I mean, we can add MKU in here among many other things. It was a perfect attempt save the target being missed. Why I say that is the perpetrator conveniently killed himself within short order and he had many loose ends. He has a mental history of filing legal issues with anything feminine like, there are mob ties, there is no guarantee that the wife was the target considering the husband's past, etc. But the Epstein thing is hard to ignore from the bizarre fact he was supposedly able to commit suicide. You can twist this one ten different ways and all takes are plausible to some degree and that makes for never finding the answer.

Aero

Superstar
They conveniently already have some bogus motive setup. Because, of course, this crime doesn't take months of grunt cop work to figure out. All the evidence is just right there!

Yes, this shooter hated women apparently. So he shot 2 men. Well, 3 including himself

justjess

Superstar
They conveniently already have some bogus motive setup. Because, of course, this crime doesn't take months of grunt cop work to figure out. All the evidence is just right there!

Yes, this shooter hated women apparently. So he shot 2 men. Well, 3 including himself
Have you seen the people commenting like “EVERYTHING IS NOT A CONSPIRACY! HE HATED WOMEN!!”

I kinda just want to slap them tbh

Aero

Superstar
Have you seen the people commenting like “EVERYTHING IS NOT A CONSPIRACY! HE HATED WOMEN!!”

I kinda just want to slap them tbh
I guess they suspect this shooter killed another *man* in California.

Seems like a real women hater to me.

The Zone

Star
This is certainly what the media would have you think and it seems somewhat factual, but they can set up anything they want and brainwash or blackmail the right person to do the job where there would be red flags and q's to throw people off. It is complicated.

AlcyoneSong

Established
Maybe I wasn’t clear... I think either this guy is a complete patsy that didn’t even do it and is being framed or that if he did it, he did it on someone else’s order and that person then killed him.

the divergence in stories between the two articles - manhunt and found hours away, killed himself on scene - is incredibly concerning to me if only for the simple fact that most people aren’t even batting an eye over this inconsistency.

I’ve never heard of a “true believer” killer feeling guilty enough about it to off themselves afterwards and it doesn’t line up with what I know about the psychology of those types of killers.
It does stink of Clinton stank doesn't it? Remember Vince Foster? Yeah. Hmmm... sketchy AF. You are absolutely right, a "true believer" killer is basically Dylan Roof, he knew exactly what he was doing and getting caught was part of the plan.

justjess

Superstar

Now he committed suicide a couple hours later. Maybe people shouldn’t be reporting any news until they have their “story” straight. Just a thought. Because if he really did it the inconsistant stories lend themselves to disbelief. If he didn’t do it and their covering tracks a consistant story is better at doing so.

justjess

Superstar
It does stink of Clinton stank doesn't it? Remember Vince Foster? Yeah. Hmmm... sketchy AF. You are absolutely right, a "true believer" killer is basically Dylan Roof, he knew exactly what he was doing and getting caught was part of the plan.
It stinks to the high heavens but I’m sure the list of people with motives is war and peace length long, Clinton among them.

that’s worth a read