FBI Agent Said He’d Make Sure Trump Was Never President, Texted 'We'll Stop It'

Thunderian

Superstar
I am loving Season 2 of President Trump.

Ben Shapiro brings us up to speed on what we found out today.

BOMBSHELL: FBI Agent Said He’d Make Sure Trump Was Never President, Texted 'We'll Stop It'
Buried in the Department of Justice Inspector General’s report – a report that found no political bias in the actions of the FBI during the Hillary investigation – is one massive bombshell: a text from FBI agent Peter Strzok to his lover, FBI agent Lisa Page. Here’s the insane exchange, circa August 2016:​
Page: [Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!​
Strzok: No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it.​

WE’LL STOP IT?​
How in the world could an FBI agent – and not just an FBI agent, but a key, high-ranking FBI agent involved in both the Hillary Clinton investigation and the Russian election interference investigation – text this? And more importantly, how could the IG then find that no political bias was present in the actions of the FBI?​
We won’t know the extent of FBI mishandling of the Russian investigation today. That’ s not covered by this IG report. But it’s nearly impossible to overstate the importance of this set of text messages. It lays bare the motivations of Strzok and Page, and lends serious credibility to the contention that when Strzok spoke of the Russia investigation as an “insurance policy” against Trump’s presidency, he was serious. Critics of the Republican narrative on this point (including me) have asked why, if Strzok truly saw the Russia investigation as an insurance policy preventing Trump’s election, the information didn’t hit the press until after the election? The typical response has been that Strzok and Page didn’t see Trump winning, and didn’t need to use the information.​
Their case is looking a hell of a lot stronger today. This is an explicit admission that high-ranking actors in the FBI saw preventing Trump’s presidency as paramount. Barring some highly damning information demonstrating the full legitimacy of the Russia investigation, this text from Strzok to Page could and should completely destroy whatever faith the American still had in the legitimacy of the Russia investigation.​

Helioform

Star
I miss Harper, but Trump makes me feel better. Trudeau may as well put on a dress when Trump's in the room, and we're lucky we got away as easy as we did.
I don't think so. Trudeau stood up to him and Trump hated that. Also Trump calls Kim "talented and funny", fornicates with Russia but says that Canada, a close ally, is a "national security threat"? The man is screwed in the head.

polymoog

Superstar
i also am loving season 2 of president trump, with reservations.

i love the triggering of the progressive left and am constantly amazed at how low they will go to make trump look bad. i also like that his presidency was unplanned and thus is disrupting and slowing down the new world orders plans (although they are trying to make lemonade with lemons). in this short span of time, he has accomplished quite a lot. no one can deny that law enforcement has kicked it up a notch under him in combating human trafficking. the left is mum on that, of course.
however, i am aware that he is with another elite faction and the US is still involved in foreign wars, federal reserve, etc. he is no ron paul, but america couldve done FAR worse (hillary). id feel a lot better about him if he started talking about free speech and privacy for the average american citizen since he learned first hand about surveillance upon himself. if he goes after the BLM (bureau of land management)/FBI for their actions in the bundy ranch standoff, i would be very happy.
with the kim meeting in singapore, i think he has basically solidified his second term. perhaps hes saving his best stuff for then.

trudeau? hes a classic soy boy. and i am being generous with that assessment.

Vixy

Star
Everybody knows the french are WAY owned by the illuminati, dudes! Look at fukn Paris with all their pyramides everywhere.

Helioform

Star
@Thunderian Your imaginary girlfriend? I used to hate Trudeau but I can't ignore the fact that he is trying to protect our jobs here. We will not be pushed around by some narcissistic orange moron such as Trump.

@Vixy Canada is not France. Better go back to geography class.

The Zone

Star
Some people here will hate the US president no matter who it might be. Objectivity gives way to insults and splitting. Take a side, please and then ignore all else. Facts > opinions.

Thunderian

Superstar
o_ORight but you love THE MASTER GROPER of married women be consistent please.
I'm not aware of any women accusing Trump of groping them.

Trudeau DID grope a young woman, with witnesses, tried to laugh it off at the time, and now denies it.

Thunderian

Superstar
No Trump does not grope women, he "grabs them by the pussy." :rolleyes:
Who has accused Trump of groping them against their will?

The young woman Trudeau groped was felt up all over her body, even as she told him to stop. Trudeau was drunk, and wouldn't let her go. His people finally had to physically restrain him from assaulting her further.

But Trump said something about women in a private conversation, which I guess is much, much worse.

Damien50

Star

The young woman Trudeau groped was felt up all over her body, even as she told him to stop. Trudeau was drunk, and wouldn't let her go. His people finally had to physically restrain him from assaulting her further.

But Trump said something about women in a private conversation, which I guess is much, much worse.
https://www.cnn.com/2016/10/14/politics/trump-women-accusers/index.html

There's a whole list.

Back to the topic. This Inspector General's report isn't even fully fleshed out as this is the redacted form provided by Rod Rosenstein whereas there were petitions going and calls to Congress in hopes that we can get the full report by Huber. There's already plenty of evidence to incriminate several individuals but this rabbit hole goes deep and a fully non redacted version will hopefully be enough to get the American populace asking questions and arrest being made. We could be up for some more suicides in the coming weeks related to this.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1071991/download That is the 500+ page report that is currently in its redacted form

Helioform

Star

He not only was accused for groping, but for outright child r*pe:

Why The New Child r*pe Case Filed Against Donald Trump Should Not Be Ignored

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/10619944

Kung Fu

Superstar
I'm not a fan of Trudeau but you have to hand it to him in how he presents himself to other world leaders. He doesn't let anyone bully him and the dude actually gets in the ring to handle differences.

I'll take Trudeau over Harper any day.