FBI Agent Said He’d Make Sure Trump Was Never President, Texted 'We'll Stop It'

Awoken2

Superstar
and all covered up and abetted by a compliant and phony media, with the express purpose of destroying Trump by any means necessary.
So what your saying is a Zionist controlled media wants to destroy their Zionist controlled President?....whatever for? He's doing a great job (according to you, a Zionist)

I would have though it obvious, even to somebody with impaired thinking, why Trump started his attack on the "fake news" media some months back. He knew how much shit he would be facing because he know's how much underhand dealings he's done.

Answer me this question. If the President of a country is telling his people that the media is lying to them why does he not just shut them down?

The whole charade is scripted because they knew as soon as people started digging on Trump there's a whole heap of stinking lurid shit to discover.

Convenient now that any dirt that comes out on Trump is immediately branded fake news.

It's a psy-op, plain and simple

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
A very slanted view.
It's my family, friends, neighbors and community whom the President is openly threatening and actively attempting to drive into poverty, as my province- a major producer of steel and aluminum- stands to take the harshest blow from this 'Trudeau was mean to me' trade-war with America.
So please, forgive my slant on this issue.

Bacsi

Star
I unlike anything I've ever seen.
USA economy and world dominance are in danger. Therefore, there is this vicious fight going on now between those who are more globalist (banking) and more isolationist (manufacturing) among the real rulers of USA.

Bacsi

Star
It's my family, friends, neighbors and community whom the President is openly threatening and actively attempting to drive into poverty, as my province- a major producer of steel and aluminum- stands to take the harshest blow from this 'Trudeau was mean to me' trade-war with America.
So please, forgive my slant on this issue.
It's only the beginning. USA is dying. It'll do anything to survive. It'll eat up Canada no problem.

The Zone

Star
It's only the beginning. USA is dying. It'll do anything to survive. It'll eat up Canada no problem.
Your anti-americanism is showing again. It really bubbles to the top for you now and again. You sit there and wait for the country to die. The only way it happens is if there is a total globalist takeover or an orchestrated civil war. And if it all goes globalist, they'll have their knee in your back, forcing you and everyone else to adhere to one system or God. As for Canada, there is a call on some unbalanced trade, but nothing else. Canada will remain strong as long as America does, so in that sense Bacsi could say Canada is dying too. Oh, and what world economy is not in dire straights, Basci? FWIW, the jobless rate in the US is near an all time low.

Last edited:

Bacsi

Star
Your anti-americanism is showing again. It really bubbles to the top for you now and again. You sit there and wait for the country to die. The only way it happens is if there is a total globalist takeover or an orchestrated civil war. And if it all goes globalist, they'll have their knee in your back, forcing you and everyone else to adhere to one system or God. As for Canada, there is a call on some unbalanced trade, but nothing else. Canada will remain strong as long as America does, so in that sense Bacsi could say Canada is dying too. Oh, and what world economy is not in dire straights, Basci? FWIW, the jobless rate in the US is near an all time low.
Those who are employed should produce something real. USA economy and the dollar are in deep trouble. That's why the US is now trying to plunder its allies. There's nothing anti-American in seeing that. I wish for the USA to be very healthy economically for the sake of the American people and the world. The truth is the truth, and it's sad. You can't erase facts by just labeling someone negatively who doesn't say things you want to hear.

Canada is indeed not doing so well economically, too, but not nearly as bad as the US. Canada is tied to the USA so strongly, unfortunately it'll follow where the Titanic of the US economy is going...

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
What facts? What is the timeline for America's fall? Please, answer. Opinions are not facts. Plunder? No, plunder is to invade like the Vikings did. The US is trying to even the playing field on some unbalanced trading practices -- look that up for facts. So, please, state these facts and not one sentence opinions. You have shown no proof or links. Nothing. Statements alone does not make anything factual. Did I mention opinions? I am still waiting for an answer on what country in the world is on firm ground or doing great. I have seen no facts, just an opinion stated in an authoritative manner with nothing to back it up. That and some doublespeak.

Bacsi

Star
What facts? What is the timeline for America's fall? Please, answer. Opinions are not facts. Plunder? No, plunder is to invade like the Vikings did. The US is trying to even the playing field on some unbalanced trading practices -- look that up for facts. So, please, state these facts and not one sentence opinions. You have shown no proof or links. Nothing. Statements alone does not make anything factual. Did I mention opinions? I am still waiting for an answer on what country in the world is on firm ground or doing great. I have seen no facts, just an opinion stated in an authoritative manner with nothing to back it up. That and some doublespeak.
If you understand economy, you would know what I'm talking about. The US dollar is in danger. It's the foundation of the modern global empire's power.

This is one of many, many, many facts that I don't have time to explain right now:

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.newsweek.com/trump-tax-cuts-debt-china-907763?amp=1

The US is desperate. That's why they start wars and fuel conflicts on such scale all over the world. That's why they've been plundering friends and foes. Etc.

I'm not happy to say this things. I'm sorry our world is in such state today. And I'd like to repeat, it's only a beginning. Canada will suffer way more as time goes on, and also even the American people will be subjected to much more misery.

The timeline I don't know. I'm not a prophet. Too many factors at play, and then there's God who intervenes too. Next 5-10 years will show if the Empire wins eventually, or the rest of the world will prevail or there would be a big war and the whole humanity will be reformatted.

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
^^Come back when you have time to explain then. For you never answer my questions while leaving a link to Newsweek or all sources, which is tainted as can be. You'll need to do better than a mainstream sell out link to back your assertions. Again, I ask, what country is in good shape with concern to the economy? And I understand more than you might think about economics. We all know that the PTB's can pull the rug out at any time, but you seem to be talking of other things than the fed. My point again, if you make authoritative statements expecting people to take it at face value. You do realize it takes money to start conflicts and such as you say. And the US does owe a lot. But every economy is tied to the US and if it falls all falls. That could happen but even then those with the stronger militaries would likely survive. It is very complicated, but you seem to want to make it sound clear and simple. Like I said, if you're going to throws stuff against the wall and make it stick, back it up with come facts we can all see as clearly as you state them;)

PS - please answer some questions, such as the timeline the US falls and again. again. again, what countries economy is not in trouble. I will give you a hint at some possible answers - the future is tech.

Bacsi

Star
^^Come back when you have time to explain then. For you never answer my questions while leaving a link to Newsweek or all sources, which is tainted as can be. You'll need to do better than a mainstream sell out link to back your assertions. Again, I ask, what country is in good shape with concern to the economy? And I understand more than you might think about economics. We all know that the PTB's can pull the rug out at any time, but you seem to be talking of other things than the fed. My point again, if you make authoritative statements expecting people to take it at face value. You do realize it takes money to start conflicts and such as you say. And the US does owe a lot. But every economy is tied to the US and if it falls all falls. That could happen but even then those with the stronger militaries would likely survive. It is very complicated, but you seem to want to make it sound clear and simple. Like I said, if you're going to throws stuff against the wall and make it stick, back it up with come facts we can all see as clearly as you state them;)

PS - please answer some questions, such as the timeline the US falls and again. again. again, what countries economy is not in trouble. I will give you a hint at some possible answers - the future is tech.
I just Googled Newsweek, but I use more serious analytical and statistical data to measure the health of US and other economies. I don't have time right now to explain all of the many facts.

The US dollar is the foundation of the modern global empire's power.

The timeline I don't know. I'm not a prophet. Too many factors at play, and then there's God who intervenes too. Next 5-10 years will show if the Empire wins eventually, or the rest of the world will prevail or there would be a big war and the whole humanity will be reformatted.

Bacsi

Star

Canada and Canadians are great. Beautiful country, good people. I wish them the best, and to Americans, and to all the people of the world

The Zone

Star
Okay.... but discussion are okay too. I know we adhere to a very different God...but if either of our version of God can change things so easily, then how can you state things in such an authoritative way? You comment on things with no wiggle room. Come back anytime with a list of all the facts and we'll discuss them and have a friendly debate.

Helioform

Star
I think Bacsi is talking about the coming economic crisis that is based on the astounding amount of debt that is being accumulated now. The only thing is that it is going to be global and not just in the USA.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/apr/18/global-debt-now-worse-than-before-financial-crisis-says-imf
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/06/bill-gates-it-is-a-certainty-we-will-have-another-financial-crisis.html
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/why-the-financial-crisis-in-argentina-matters/2018/05/13/ee84f270-553f-11e8-a551-5b648abe29ef_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.0628094e543a

Of course they are downplaying it right now but it could be as bad as 1929. 2008 was just a local bump in the road that could be leading to something much worse.

The Zone

Star
Which is the point I was making in that it is not just the US, so why single the country out? We are using up our natural resources at an alarming rate and there are less and less habitable places which still have forests and such. So, ones take is in part to what they believe in with respect to religion or not.

Everyone knows the US is in debt as are other countries which opens up many conspiracy theories. But I will now return the thread to the topic which is about unfair treatment of Trump by the media and FBI bias leading into and after the election.