Favorite Things Thread!

DesertRose

Superstar
Unbelievable! Today a little surprise. a shop owner gave me an item worth $29.00 for free, and whilst others may not see this as anything, it made my day!:)
Just wanted to share that. Never underestimate the ability of kind conduct to beautify a person......deep breath.
Thank you @God is formless, for the relaxing video with the thoughtful words, it is very calming btw!

Last edited:

Lurker

Star
Unbelievable! Today a little surprise. a shop owner gave me an item worth $29.00 for free, and whilst others may not see this as anything, it made my day!:)
Just wanted to share that. Never underestimate the ability of kind conduct to beautify a person......deep breath.
Thank you @God is formless, for the relaxing video with the thoughtful words, it is very calming btw!
Don't leave us hanging. What was it?

DesertRose

Superstar
Even better, something free for your child. Love it.
Guess what I logged back on to add this......
"On July 18th, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story is making its way to Netflix Canada, seven months after the initial box office release of the film."
http://mobilesyrup.com/2017/06/21/netflix-canada-rogue-one-a-star-wars-story/
Actually they just put it in our recent additions....
Now I will get my flavorful tea in my big cup uh, why does that not sound as sweet as mocha frappe UnderAlienControl?

Addictive! Especially since it's hot summer now....;)
Comrade @Etagloc , remember this.......later!

Last edited: