Favorite Things Thread!

Carolyn

Star
My cats new cat tree came today, flat pack of course lmao bloody knackered but they seem happy with it, its all wood too and the fabric bits are all removable to wash in washing machine, it was £60 worth the money, thing is solid, had a solid wood one before and they are so much better than the fabric covered ones, there really arent that many solid wood ones at a reasonable price, dunno why.

My boy cats in the top and he looks so blissed out lying there falling asleep lol other cats just went in the old cat tree lmao dunno whether to keep it for a while longer or not, not doing anything more about it today, given myself a head and neck ache hauling it upstairs then building it .]]

Attachments

Last edited:

Carolyn

Star
Watching this, really interesting and I wanna learn to play Go now too lol still playing chess, getting better slowly, on level 3, lot of stalemates and resignations lol Kinda really like it though tbh really oils the brain a bit, not as squeaky as it was before lol

Carolyn

Star
I cannot find the videos thread so Ill stick this here, pretty interesting channel more about psychology and mental health in popular culture. Watched a couple of videos and they're really well done.

Carolyn

Star
This channels really good, this video in particular reminds e of my friend who killed himself a few years ago.

Maes17

Superstar
B7AE5DC7-0FAA-49B2-8D78-3F8242AD6546.jpegUpper body station. Added flags to the garage as well. Murica and the state of GA

Daze

Superstar
Home gym got an upgrade. Will post pics later
Atm weights are expensive due to the scam-demic. 3, $4 a pound easy. I ended up paying $400 for a 300lb set back in June. Got lucky as all of the other sellers were asking 500+. Which is annoying seeing its a $200 set pre plan-demic days.

I ended up building a power rack. Took me 7 hours and about $280 but its solid and should last for years. Home gyms the way to go imho.

Maes17

Superstar
Atm weights are expensive due to the scam-demic. 3, $4 a pound easy. I ended up paying $400 for a 300lb set back in June. Got lucky as all of the other sellers were asking 500+. Which is annoying seeing its a $200 set pre plan-demic days.

I ended up building a power rack. Took me 7 hours and about $280 but its solid and should last for years. Home gyms the way to go imho.
Really expensive. I’m investing slowly in plates.
No rush. NM has shut down again, so gym closures starting monday. I needed an olympic bar/squat rack.

400 is still pricey, but overall good investment if utilized.

Nice. I wanted to build a power rack. Just don’t have the time these days.