Favorite Things Thread!

Ahh I finally caught up to this v-blog, what a journey. Forgive my odd post as I tend to like a smoke like our guide Ahmed in the middle there! :D

What a beautiful country. The cost of living is affordable. You see so such much fruit, dates and banana available it shows the "global warming, limits-to-growth" narrative of the Jewish Rothschild cabal is a complete lie. Too bad the video didn't cover more of the waterfalls at Dahrbut, wow!

If we could cut out the anti-Christ middle-men I can see a way where nations could collaborate. For instance master technicians like @UAC or myself from NA could work really well in Oman or the UAE servicing these ships and automobiles etc, Not to say that Germans or Canadians are better craftsmen, just that we have a longer history with industrial techniques. Still let us get together... keep the human economy flowing naturally, in opposition to the academic/ BS theoretical contrivances.
Amen to this!!!

Oman. Gem of the Arabian Peninsula | Travel Documentary

I'll watch this when I have more time but from what I've seen, it seems like a wonderful documentary! This is the kind of travelling I'm thinking of this spring/summer :D:

K9 Sport Sack - Canada
Air 2

MonBra

Rookie
It even hard to answer, so man things have appeared in my mind. Here are some of them:
- music
- traveling
- camping (btw, I've already checked the mhsrv site and I'm going to buy an RV, so if everything is ok, I'll have a great trip this summer)
- chocolate
- flowers
- jewelry
- good movies
- ocean
- long walks
- summer

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Previously known as Byzantium, Constantinople, and Stamboul. It is the only city in the world that served as a capital city for 3 empires. (The Roman, Byzantine, and Ottoman Empires)
Why Istanbul is The BEST City to Visit in 2023! 4k

Last edited:
Here is my favorite moisturizer. (Organic)
Good for men and women who have dry/combination skin and those who live in colder climates.:)

LUSH Moisturizers: Skin Drink

Here's one of mine, which you inadvertently introduced me to as it's made by the Vancouver company, "ATTITUDE":

Dry Nourishing Face Oil with Argan Oil

I have to say, I'm LOVING the results! :)

DesertRose

Superstar

BLOOM
by Emily Dickinson
Bloom — is Result — to meet a Flower
And casually glance
Would cause one scarcely to suspect
The minor Circumstance
Assisting in the Bright Affair
So intricately done
Then offered as a Butterfly
To the Meridian —