Favorite Quran Verses

DesertRose

Superstar
There is no blame on the Prophet for doing what Allah has ordained for him. That has been the way of Allah with those ˹prophets˺ who had gone before. And Allah’s command has been firmly decreed.
˹That is His way with˺ those ˹prophets˺ who deliver the messages of Allah, and consider Him, and none but Allah. And sufficient is Allah as a ˹vigilant˺ Reckoner.
Muḥammad is not the father of any of your men, but is the Messenger of Allah and the seal of the prophets. And Allah has ˹perfect˺ knowledge of all things.
O believers! Always remember Allah often,
and glorify Him morning and evening.
He is the One Who showers His blessings upon you—and His angels pray for you—so that He may bring you out of darkness and into light. For He is ever Merciful to the believers.
Their greeting on the Day they meet Him will be, “Peace!” And He has prepared for them an honourable reward.
O Prophet! We have sent you as a witness, and a deliverer of good news, and a warner,
and a caller to ˹the Way of˺ Allah by His command, and a beacon of light.
Give good news to the believers that they will have a great bounty from Allah.
Do not yield to the disbelievers and the hypocrites. Overlook their annoyances, and put your trust in Allah. For Allah is sufficient as a Trustee of Affairs.
33:38-48

A Freeman

Superstar
Bible-Key-Koran.png

Sura 5:51. To thee We sent the Scripture in truth, CONFIRMING THE SCRIPTURE THAT CAME BEFORE IT, AND GUARDING IT IN SAFETY (Sura 32:23): so judge between them by what "I AM" hath revealed, and follow not their vain desires (Sura 9:107-111), diverging from the Truth that hath come to thee. To each among you have We prescribed The Law and The Open Way (Matt. 7:13-14). If "I AM" had so willed, He would have made you a single people, but (His Plan is) to test you in what He hath given you: so strive as in a race in all virtues. The goal of you all is to "I AM"; it is He that will show you the truth of the matters about which ye dispute;

DesertRose

Superstar
37 It is neither your wealth nor your children that bring you closer to Us, but it is he who believes and does good deeds. These will have a double reward for what they did; and they will reside in the Chambers, in peace and security.
38 But those who work against Our revelations, seeking to undermine them—those will be summoned to the punishment.
39 Say, “My Lord extends the provision to whomever He wills of His servants, or withholds it. Anything you spend, He will replace it. He is the Best of providers.”
40 On the Day when He gathers them all together, then say to the angels, “Was it you these used to worship?”
41 They will say, “Be You glorified; You are our Master, not them. In fact, they used to worship the jinn, and most of them had faith in them.”
42 “Today, none of you has the power to profit or harm the other.” And We will say to those who did wrong, “Taste the agony of the Fire which you used to deny.”
43 And when Our enlightening Verses are recited to them, they say, “This is nothing but a man who wants to divert you from what your ancestors used to worship.” And they say, “This is nothing but a fabricated lie.” And when the Truth comes to them, the blasphemers say of the Truth, “This is nothing but plain magic.”
44 But We gave them no book to study, and We did not send them any warner before you.
45 Those before them also denied the Truth, yet they have not attained one-tenth of what We had given them. They rejected My messengers, so how was My disapproval?
46 Say, “I offer you a single advice: devote yourselves to Allah, in pairs, or individually; and reflect. There is no madness in your friend. He is just a warner to you, before the advent of a severe punishment.”
47 Say, “Whatever compensation I have asked of you, is yours. My compensation comes only from Allah, and He is Witness over all things.”
48 Say, “My Lord projects the truth. He is the Knower of the Unseen.”
49 Say, “The Truth has come; while falsehood can neither originate, nor regenerate.”
50 Say, “If I err, I err only to my own loss; but if I am guided, it is by what my Lord inspires me. He is Hearing and Near.”

34:37-50

A Freeman

Superstar
Bible-Key-Koran.png

Sura 6:92-94
6:92. And this (Koran) is a Book which We have sent down, bringing blessings, AND CONFIRMING (THE REVELATIONS) WHICH CAME BEFORE IT: that thou mayest warn the Mother of Cities (Jerusalem - Isaiah 1:1, 21; Matt. 23:37, Gal. 4:26) and all around her (just like almost all of the previous Prophets were also told to do). Those who believe in the Hereafter (also) believe this (Book), and they are constant in guarding their prayers.
6:93. Who can be more wicked than one who inventeth a lie against "I AM", or saith, "I have received inspiration," when he hath received none, or (again) who saith, "I can reveal the like of what "I AM" hath revealed"? If thou couldst but see how the wicked (do fare) in the flood of confusion at death! - The angels stretch forth their hands, (saying),"Yield up your souls/Beings: this day shall ye receive your reward,- a penalty of shame, for that ye used to tell lies against "I AM", and scornfully to reject of His Signs!
6:94. And behold! Ye come to us bare and alone as We created you for the first time: ye have left behind you all (the favours) which We bestowed on you: We see not with you your intercessors whom ye thought to be partners in your affairs: so now all relations between you have been cut off, and your (pet) fancies have left you in the lurch!"

DesertRose

Superstar
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful.
1 The revelation of the Book is from Allah, the Mighty and Wise.
2 We sent down to you the Book with the truth, so serve Allah, devoting your religion to Him.
3 Is not to Allah that sincere faith is due? As for those who take guardians besides Him, “We only worship them that they may bring us nearer to Allah.” Allah will judge between them regarding their differences. Allah does not guide the lying blasphemer.
4 If Allah wanted to have a son, He could have selected from His creation at will. Glory be to Him. He is Allah, the One, the Prevailing.
5 He created the heavens and the earth with reason. He wraps the night around the day, and He wraps the day around the night. And He regulates the sun and the moon, each running along a specific course. He is indeed the Almighty, the Forgiver.
6 He created you from one person, then made from it its mate, and brought down livestock for you—eight kinds in pairs. He creates you in the wombs of your mothers, in successive formations, in a triple darkness. Such is Allah, your Lord. His is the kingdom. There is no god but He. So what made you deviate?
7 If you disbelieve, Allah is Independent of you, yet He does not approve ingratitude on the part of His servants. And if you are thankful, He will approve that in you. No bearer of burden can bear the burden of another. Then to your Lord is your return; and He will inform you of what you used to do. He is aware of what the hearts contain.
8 When some adversity touches the human being, he prays to his Lord, repenting to Him. But then, when He confers on him a grace of His, he forgets what he was praying for before, and he attributes rivals to Allah, in order to lead astray from His way. Say, “Enjoy your disbelief for a little while; you will be among the inmates of the Fire.”
9 Is he who worships devoutly during the watches of the night, prostrating himself and standing up, mindful of the Hereafter, and placing his hope in the mercy of his Lord? Say, “Are those who know and those who do not know equal?” Only those possessed of reason will remember.
10 Say, “O My devotees who have believed, keep your duty to your Lord. For those who do good in this world, is goodness. And Allah’s earth is vast. The steadfast will be paid their wages in full, without reckoning.”
11 Say, “I was commanded to serve Allah, devoting my religion exclusively to Him.
12 And I was commanded to be the first of those who submit.”
13 Say, “I fear, if I disobeyed my Lord, the punishment of a horrendous Day.”
14 Say, “It is Allah I worship, sincere in my faith in Him.”
15 “But you can worship whatever you wish besides Him.” Say, “The losers are those who lose their souls and their people on the Day of Resurrection.” That is indeed the obvious loss.
39:1-15

DesertRose

Superstar
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful.
10 Whoever desires honor—all honor belongs to Allah. To Him ascends speech that is pure, and He elevates righteous conduct. As for those who plot evil, a terrible punishment awaits them, and the planning of these will fail.
11 Allah created you from dust, then from a small drop; then He made you pairs. No female conceives, or delivers, except with His knowledge. No living thing advances in years, or its life is shortened, except it be in a Record. That is surely easy for Allah.
12 The two seas are not the same. One is fresh, sweet, good to drink, while the other is salty and bitter. Yet from each you eat tender meat, and extract jewelry which you wear. And you see the ships plowing through them, so that you may seek of His bounty, so that you may give thanks.
13 He merges the night into the day, and He merges the day into the night; and He regulates the sun and the moon, each running for a stated term. Such is Allah, your Lord; His is the sovereignty. As for those you call upon besides Him, they do not possess a speck.
14 If you pray to them, they cannot hear your prayer. And even if they heard, they would not answer you. And on the Day of Resurrection, they will reject your partnership. None informs you like an Expert.
15 O people! It is you who are the poor, in need of Allah; while Allah is the Rich, the Praiseworthy.
16 If He wills, He can do away with you, and produce a new creation.
17 And that would not be difficult for Allah.
18 No burdened soul can carry the burden of another. Even if one weighted down calls for help with its burden, nothing can be lifted from it, even if they were related. You are to warn those who fear their Lord inwardly, and perform the prayer. He who purifies himself purifies himself for his own good. To Allah is the ultimate return.
19 Not equal are the blind and the seeing.
20 Nor are the darkness and the light.
21 Nor are the shade and the torrid heat.
22 Nor are equal the living and the dead. Allah causes whomever He wills to hear, but you cannot make those in the graves hear.
23 You are only a warner.
24 We sent you with the truth; a bearer of good news, and a warner. There is no community but a warner has passed through it.

25 If they disbelieve you, those before them also disbelieved. Their messengers came to them with the clear proofs, with the Psalms, and with the Enlightening Scripture.
35: 10-25

On the Day the ˹holy˺ spirit and the angels will stand in ranks.
None will talk, except those granted permission by the Most Compassionate
and whose words are true

That Day is the ˹ultimate˺ truth.
So let whoever wills take the path leading back to their Lord.
Indeed, We have warned you of an imminent punishment—
the Day every person will see ˹the consequences of˺ what their hands have done,
and the disbelievers will cry, “I wish I were dust.”

- Qur'an, Surah an-Naba, ayahs 38-40

DesertRose

Superstar
Allah has promised the believers,
both men and women,
Gardens under which rivers flow,
to stay there forever,
and splendid homes in the Gardens of Eternity,
and—above all—the pleasure of Allah.
That is ˹truly˺ the ultimate triumph.
9:72

DesertRose

Superstar
179 Allah will not leave the believers as you are,
without distinguishing the wicked from the sincere.
Nor will Allah inform you of the future,
but Allah elects from among His messengers whom He wills.
So believe in Allah and His messengers.
If you believe and practice piety, you will have a splendid reward.
180 Those who withhold what Allah has given them of his bounty should not assume that is good for them.
In fact, it is bad for them.
They will be encircled by their hoardings on the Day of Resurrection.
To Allah belongs the inheritance of the heavens and the earth,
and Allah is well acquainted with what you do.

3:179-180

"And do not be like those who forgot Allah,
so He made them forget themselves.
It is they who are rebellious."
- Qur'an, Surah al-Hashr, ayat 19

DesertRose

Superstar
59 O you who believe! Obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. And if you dispute over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is best, and a most excellent determination.
60 Have you not observed those who claim that they believe in what was revealed to you, and in what was revealed before you, yet they seek Satanic sources for legislation, in spite of being commanded to reject them? Satan means to mislead them far away.
61 And when it is said to them, “Come to what Allah has revealed, and to the Messenger,” you see the hypocrites shunning you completely.
62 How about when a disaster strikes them because what their hands have put forward, and then they come to you swearing by Allah: “We only intended goodwill and reconciliation”?
63 They are those whom Allah knows what is in their hearts. So ignore them, and admonish them, and say to them concerning themselves penetrating words.
64 We did not send any messenger except to be obeyed by Allah’s leave. Had they, when they wronged themselves, come to you, and prayed for Allah's forgiveness, and the Messenger had prayed for their forgiveness, they would have found Allah Relenting and Merciful.ا
65 But no, by your Lord, they will not believe until they call you to arbitrate in their disputes, and then find within themselves no resentment regarding your decisions, and submit themselves completely.
4:59-65