Favorite Quran Verses

ahmedrayiidissack

Established
I seek refuge in God from the devil

16_114.png

And eat of the good things that God provided, and be thankful for His blessings, if it be God that you serve. Chapter 16 The bees, Verse 114

"Surely, faculties of intuition (seeing through the eye of the heart) have come to you from your Lord. Whoever will therefore see (with the heart’s eye), it is for his own benefit (soul). And whoever will be blind (the eye of the heart), it shall be against himself. And I am not a guardian over you.

And thus We explain individually the Verses so that they may say: “You have studied (this knowledge) and that We may make the matter clear for a people who know”.

Follow what is revealed to you from your Lord; there is no god but He; and withdraw from the mushriks.

And if Allah had willed, they would not have set up partners and We have not made you a watcher over them nor are you a Wakîl (deputy/delegate) over them."

Al-An'am - 104-107

Shirk = Believing in medical authorities and ghosts called viruses besides God. Exorcists of the modern age = doctors.

I think these verses are telling us not to go mad for people we can't convince.

DesertRose

Superstar
I will turn away from My signs those who are arrogant upon the earth without right;
and if they should see every sign, they will not believe in it.
And if they see the way of consciousness, they will not adopt it as a way;
but if they see the way of error, they will adopt it as a way.
That is because they have denied Our signs and they were heedless of them.
7:146

DesertRose

Superstar
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
﴾1﴿ Kaf. Ha. Ya. A'in. Sad.
﴾2﴿ A mention of the mercy of thy Lord unto His servant Zachariah.
﴾3﴿ When he cried unto his Lord a cry in secret,
﴾4﴿ Saying: My Lord! Lo! the bones of me wax feeble and my head is shining with grey hair, and I have never been unblest in prayer to Thee, my Lord.
﴾5﴿ Lo! I fear my kinsfolk after me, since my wife is barren. Oh, give me from Thy presence a successor
﴾6﴿ Who shall inherit of me and inherit (also) of the house of Jacob. And make him, my Lord, acceptable (unto Thee).
﴾7﴿ (It was said unto him): O Zachariah! Lo! We bring thee tidings of a son whose name is John; we have given the same name to none before (him).
﴾8﴿ He said: My Lord! How can I have a son when my wife is barren and I have reached infirm old age?
﴾9﴿ He said: So (it will be). Thy Lord saith: It is easy for Me, even as I created thee before, when thou wast naught.
﴾10﴿ He said: My Lord! Appoint for me some token. He said: Thy token is that thou, with no bodily defect, shalt not speak unto mankind three nights.
﴾11﴿ Then he came forth unto his people from the sanctuary, and signified to them: Glorify your Lord at break of day and fall of night.
﴾12﴿ (And it was said unto his son): O John! Hold fast the Scripture. And we gave him wisdom when a child,
﴾13﴿ And compassion from Our presence, and purity; and he was devout,
﴾14﴿ And dutiful toward his parents. And he was not arrogant, rebellious.
﴾15﴿ Peace on him the day he was born, and the day he dies and the day he shall be raised alive!
Maryam 19:1-15

DesertRose

Superstar
﴾16﴿ And make mention of Mary in the Scripture, when she had withdrawn from her people to a chamber looking East,
﴾17﴿ And had chosen seclusion from them. Then We sent unto her Our Spirit and it assumed for her the likeness of a perfect man.
﴾18﴿ She said: Lo! I seek refuge in the Beneficent One from thee, if thou art Allah-fearing.
﴾19﴿ He said: I am only a messenger of thy Lord, that I may bestow on thee a faultless son.
﴾20﴿ She said: How can I have a son when no mortal hath touched me, neither have I been unchaste?
﴾21﴿ He said: So (it will be). Thy Lord saith: It is easy for Me. And (it will be) that We may make of him a revelation for mankind and a mercy from Us, and it is a thing ordained.
﴾22﴿ And she conceived him, and she withdrew with him to a far place.
﴾23﴿ And the pangs of childbirth drove her unto the trunk of the palm-tree. She said: Oh, would that I had died ere this and had become a thing of naught, forgotten!
﴾24﴿ Then (one) cried unto her from below her, saying: Grieve not! Thy Lord hath placed a rivulet beneath thee,
﴾25﴿ And shake the trunk of the palm-tree toward thee, thou wilt cause ripe dates to fall upon thee.
﴾26﴿ So eat and drink and be consoled. And if thou meetest any mortal, say: Lo! I have vowed a fast unto the Beneficent, and may not speak this day to any mortal.
﴾27﴿ Then she brought him to her own folk, carrying him. They said: O Mary! Thou hast come with an amazing thing.
﴾28﴿ O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a wicked man nor was thy mother a harlot.
﴾29﴿ Then she pointed to him. They said: How can we talk to one who is in the cradle, a young boy?
﴾30﴿ He spake: Lo! I am the slave of Allah. He hath given me the Scripture and hath appointed me a Prophet,
﴾31﴿ And hath made me blessed wheresoever I may be, and hath enjoined upon me prayer and almsgiving so long as I remain alive,
﴾32﴿ And (hath made me) dutiful toward her who bore me, and hath not made me arrogant, unblest.
﴾33﴿ Peace on me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive!
﴾34﴿ Such was Jesus, son of Mary: (this is) a statement of the truth concerning which they doubt.
﴾35﴿ It befitteth not (the Majesty of) Allah that He should take unto Himself a son. Glory be to Him! When He decrees a thing, He saith unto it only: Be! and it is.
﴾36﴿ And lo! Allah is my Lord and your Lord. So serve Him. That is the right path.
Maryam 19:16-36

DesertRose

Superstar
(Continuation of the 19th Chapter )
﴾37﴿ The sects among them differ: but woe unto the disbelievers from the meeting of an awful Day.
﴾38﴿ See and hear them on the Day they come unto Us! yet the evil-doers are to-day in error manifest.
﴾39﴿ And warn them of the Day of anguish when the case hath been decided. Now they are in a state of carelessness, and they believe not.
﴾40﴿ Lo! We, only We, inherit the earth and all who are thereon, and unto Us they are returned.
﴾41﴿ And make mention (O Muhammad) in the Scripture of Abraham. Lo! he was a saint, a prophet.
﴾42﴿ When he said unto his father: O my father! Why worshippest thou that which heareth not nor seeth, nor can in aught avail thee?
﴾43﴿ O my father! Lo! there hath come unto me of knowledge that which came not unto thee. So follow me, and I will lead thee on a right path.
﴾44﴿ O my father! Serve not the devil. Lo! the devil is a rebel unto the Beneficent.
﴾45﴿ O my father! Lo! I fear lest a punishment from the Beneficent overtake thee so that thou become a comrade of the devil.
﴾46﴿ He said: Rejectest thou my gods, O Abraham? If thou cease not, I shall surely stone thee. Depart from me a long while!
﴾47﴿ He said: Peace be unto thee! I shall ask forgiveness of my Lord for thee. Lo! He was ever gracious unto me.
﴾48﴿ I shall withdraw from you and that unto which ye pray beside Allah, and I shall pray unto my Lord. It may be that, in prayer unto my Lord, I shall not be unblest.
﴾49﴿ So, when he had withdrawn from them and that which they were worshiping beside Allah, We gave him Isaac and Jacob. Each of them We made a prophet.
﴾50﴿ And we gave them of Our mercy, and assigned to them a high and true renown.
Maryam 19:37-50

DesertRose

Superstar
﴾51﴿ And make mention in the Scripture of Moses. Lo! he was chosen, and he was a messenger (of Allah), a prophet.
﴾52﴿ We called him from the right slope of the Mount, and brought him nigh in communion.
﴾53﴿ And We bestowed upon him of Our mercy his brother Aaron, a prophet (likewise).
﴾54﴿ And make mention in the Scripture of Ishmael. Lo! he was a keeper of his promise, and he was a messenger (of Allah), a prophet.
﴾55﴿ He enjoined upon his people worship and almsgiving, and was acceptable in the sight of his Lord.
﴾56﴿ And make mention in the Scripture of Idris (Enoch). Lo! he was a saint, a prophet;
﴾57﴿ And We raised him to high station.
﴾58﴿ These are they unto whom Allah showed favour from among the prophets, of the seed of Adam and of those whom We carried (in the ship) with Noah, and of the seed of Abraham and Israel, and from among those whom We guided and chose. When the revelations of the Beneficent were recited unto them, they fell down, adoring and weeping.
﴾59﴿ Now there hath succeeded them a later generation whom have ruined worship and have followed lusts. But they will meet deception.
﴾60﴿ Save him who shall repent and believe and do right. Such will enter the Garden, and they will not be wronged in aught -
Maryam 19:51-60

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
61) The Gardens of Eden, promised by the Most Merciful to His servants in the Unseen. His promise will certainly come true.
62) They will hear no nonsense therein, but only peace. And they will have their provision therein, morning and evening.
63) Such is Paradise which We will give as inheritance to those of Our servants who are devout.
64) “We do not descend except by the command of your Lord. His is what is before us, and what is behind us, and what is between them. Your Lord is never forgetful.”
65) Lord of the heavens and the earth and what is between them. So worship Him, and persevere in His service. Do you know of anyone equal to Him?

Maryam 19:61-65

DesertRose

Superstar
66 And the human being says, “When I am dead, will I be brought back alive?”
67 Does the human being not remember that We created him before, when he was nothing?
68 By your Lord, We will round them up, and the devils, then We will bring them around Hell, on their knees.
69 Then, out of every sect, We will snatch those most defiant to the Most Merciful.
70 We are fully aware of those most deserving to scorch in it.
71 There is not one of you but will go down to it. This has been an unavoidable decree of your Lord.
72 Then We will rescue those who were devout, and leave the wrongdoers in it, on their knees.
73 When Our clear revelations are recited to them, those who disbelieve say to those who believe, “Which of the two parties is better in position, and superior in influence?”
74 How many a generation have We destroyed before them, who surpassed them in riches and splendor?
75 Say, “Whoever is in error, the Most Merciful will lead him on.” Until, when they see what they were promised—either the punishment, or the Hour. Then they will know who was in worse position and weaker in forces.
76 Allah increases in guidance those who accept guidance. And the things that endure—the righteous deeds—have the best reward with your Lord, and the best outcome.
Maryam 19:66-76

DesertRose

Superstar

76 Allah increases in guidance those who accept guidance. And the things that endure—the righteous deeds—have the best reward with your Lord, and the best outcome.
77 Have you seen him who denied Our revelations, and said, “I will be given wealth and children”?
78 Did he look into the future, or did he receive a promise from the Most Merciful?
79 No indeed! We will write what he says, and will keep extending the agony for him.
80 Then We will inherit from him what he speaks of, and he will come to Us alone.
81 And they took, besides Allah, other gods, to be for them a source of strength.
82 By no means! They will reject their worship of them, and become opponents to them.
83 Have you not considered how We dispatch the devils against the disbelievers, exciting them with incitement?
84 So do not hurry against them. We are counting for them a countdown.
85 On the Day when We will gather the righteous to the Most Merciful, as guests.
86 And herd the sinners into hell, like animals to water.
87 They will have no power of intercession, except for someone who has an agreement with the Most Merciful.
Maryam 19:76-87

DesertRose

Superstar
88 And they say, “The Most Merciful has begotten a son.”
89 You have come up with something monstrous.
90 At which the heavens almost rupture, and the earth splits, and the mountains fall and crumble.
91 Because they attribute a son to the Most Merciful.
92 It is not fitting for the Most Merciful to have a son.
93 There is none in the heavens and the earth but will come to the Most Merciful as a servant.
94 He has enumerated them, and counted them one by one.
95 And each one of them will come to Him on the Day of Resurrection alone.
96 Those who believe and do righteous deeds, the Most Merciful will give them love.
97 We made it easy in your tongue, in order to deliver good news to the righteous, and to warn with it a hostile people.
98 How many a generation have We destroyed before them? Can you feel a single one of them, or hear from them the slightest whisper?

(Chapter 19 completed)
Maryam 19:88-98

DesertRose

Superstar
30 Do the disbelievers not see that the heavens and the earth were one mass, and We tore them apart? And We made from water every living thing. Will they not believe?
31 And We placed on earth stabilizers, lest it sways with them, and We placed therein signposts and passages, that they may be guided.
32 And We made the sky a protected ceiling; yet they turn away from its wonders.
33 It is He who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon; each floating in an orbit.
34 We did not grant immortality to any human being before you. Should you die, are they then the immortal?
35 Every soul will taste death. We burden you with adversity and prosperity—a test. And to Us you will be returned.
36 When those who disbelieve see you, they treat you only with ridicule: “Is this the one who mentions your gods?” And they reject the mention of the Merciful.
37 The human being was created of haste. I will show you My signs, so do not seek to rush Me.
38 And they say, “When will this promise come true, if you are truthful?”
39 If those who disbelieve only knew, when they cannot keep the fire off their faces and off their backs, and they will not be helped.
40 In fact, it will come upon them suddenly, and bewilder them. They will not be able to repel it, and they will not be reprieved.
41 Messengers before you were also ridiculed, but those who jeered were surrounded by what they had ridiculed.
42 Say, “Who guards you against the Merciful by night and by day?” But they turn away from the mention of their Lord.
43 Or do they have gods who can defend them against Us? They cannot help themselves, nor will they be protected from Us.
44 We have given these enjoyments, and their ancestors, until time grew long upon them. Do they not see how We gradually reduce the land from its extremities? Are they then the victors?
45 Say, “I am warning you through inspiration.” But the deaf cannot hear the call when they are being warned.
46 And when a breath of your Lord’s punishment touches them, they say, “Woe to us, we were truly wicked.”
47 We will set up the scales of justice for the Day of Resurrection, so that no soul will suffer the least injustice. And even if it be the weight of a mustard-seed, We will bring it up. Sufficient are We as Reckoners.

21:30-47

DesertRose

Superstar
O children of Israel!1 Remember My favours upon you. Fulfill your covenant and I will fulfill Mine, and stand in awe of Me ˹alone˺.
Believe in My revelations which confirm your Scriptures. Do not be the first to deny them or trade them for a fleeting gain. And be mindful of Me. Do not mix truth with falsehood or hide the truth knowingly.
Establish prayer, pay alms-tax, and bow down with those who bow down.
Do you preach righteousness and fail to practice it yourselves, although you read the Scripture? Do you not understand?
And seek help through patience and prayer. Indeed, it is a burden except for the humble—
those who are certain that they will meet their Lord and to Him they will return.
2:40-46

DesertRose

Superstar
60 How many a creature there is that does not carry its provision? Allah provides for them, and for you. He is the Hearer, the Knowledgeable
61 And if you asked them, “Who created the heavens and the earth and regulated the sun and the moon?” They would say, “Allah.” Why then do they deviate?
62 Allah expands the provision for whomever He wills of His servants, and restricts it. Allah is Cognizant of all things.
63 And if you asked them, “Who sends water down from the sky, with which He revives the earth after it had died?” They would say, “Allah.” Say, “Praise be to Allah.” But most of them do not understand !
64 The life of this world is nothing but diversion and play, and the Home of the Hereafter is the Life, if they only knew.
65 When they embark on a vessel, they pray to Allah, devoting their faith to Him; but once He has delivered them safely to land, they attribute partners to Him.
66 To be ungrateful for what We have given them, and to enjoy themselves. They will surely come to know.
67 Do they not see that We established a Secure Sanctuary, while all around them the people are being carried away? Do they believe in falsehood, and reject the blessings of Allah?
68 And who does greater wrong than he who fabricates lies and attributes them to Allah, or calls the truth a lie when it has come to him? Is there not in Hell a dwelling for the blasphemers?
69 As for those who strive for Us—We will guide them in Our ways. Allah is with the doers of good.

Al-Ankabut: 29: 60-69

DesertRose

Superstar
102 And they followed what the devils taught during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but it was the devils who disbelieved. They taught the people witchcraft and what was revealed in Babylon to the two angels Harut and Marut. They did not teach anybody until they had said, “We are a test, so do not lose faith.” But they learned from them the means to cause separation between man and his wife. But they cannot harm anyone except with Allah's permission. And they learned what would harm them and not benefit them. Yet they knew that whoever deals in it will have no share in the Hereafter. Miserable is what they sold their souls for, if they only knew.
103 Had they believed and been righteous, the reward from Allah would have been better, if they only knew.
104 O you who believe! Do not say ambiguous words, but say words of respect, and listen. The disbelievers will have a painful torment.
105 It is never the wish of the disbelievers from among the People of the Book, nor of the polytheists, that any good should be sent down to you from your Lord. But Allah chooses for His mercy whomever He wills. Allah is Possessor of Sublime Grace.
106 We never nullify a verse, nor cause it to be forgotten, unless We bring one better than it, or similar to it. Do you not know that Allah is capable of all things?
107 Do you not know that to Allah belongs the sovereignty of the heavens and the earth, and that apart from Allah you have no guardian or helper?
108 Or do you want to question your Messenger as Moses was questioned before? Whoever exchanges faith for disbelief has strayed from the right path.
109 Many of the People of the Book wish to turn you back into unbelievers after you have believed, out of envy on their part, after the Truth has become clear to them. But pardon and overlook, until Allah brings His command. Allah has power over all things.
110 And perform the prayer, and give alms. Whatever good you forward for yourselves, you will find it with Allah. Allah is Seeing of everything you do.
111 And they say, “None will enter Heaven unless he is a Jew or a Christian.” These are their wishes. Say, “Produce your proof, if you are truthful.”
112 In fact, whoever submits himself to Allah, and is a doer of good, will have his reward with his Lord—they have nothing to fear, nor shall they grieve.

2:102-112

DesertRose

Superstar
Say: "If your fathers and your sons
and your brothers
and your spouses
and your clan,
and the worldly goods which you have acquired,
and the commerce whereof you fear a decline,
and the dwellings in which you take pleasure -
[if all these] are dearer to you than God and His Apostle
and the struggle in His cause,
then wait until God makes manifest His will;
and [know that]
God does not grace iniquitous folk with His guidance."
9:24

DesertRose

Superstar
16. We created the human being, and We know what his soul whispers to him. We are nearer to him than his jugular vein.
17. As the two receivers receive, seated to the right and to the left.
18. Not a word does he utter, but there is a watcher by him, ready.
19. The daze of death has come in truth: “This is what you tried to evade.”
20. And the Trumpet is blown: “This is the Promised Day.”
21. And every soul will come forward, accompanied by a driver and a witness.
22. “You were in neglect of this, so We lifted your screen from you, and your vision today is keen.”
23. And His escort will say, “This is what I have ready with me.”
24. “Throw into Hell every stubborn disbeliever.
25. Preventer of good, aggressor, doubter.
26. Who fabricated another god with God; toss him into the intense agony.”
27. His escort will say, “Our Lord, I did not make him rebel, but he was far astray.”
28. He will say, “Do not feud in My presence—I had warned you in advance.
29. The decree from Me will not be changed, and I am not unjust to the servants.”
30. On the Day when We will say to Hell, “Are you full?” And it will say, “Are there any more?”
31. And Paradise will be brought closer to the pious, not far away.
32. “This is what you were promised—for every careful penitent.
33. Who inwardly feared the Most Gracious, and came with a repentant heart.
34. Enter it in peace. This is the Day of Eternity.”
35. Therein they will have whatever they desire—and We have even more.
36. How many generations before them, who were more powerful than they, did We destroy? They explored the lands—was there any escape?
37. In that is a reminder for whoever possesses a heart, or cares to listen and witness.

Quran 50: 16-37