Favorite Quran Verses

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا كُتِبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الصِّيَامُ كَمَا كُتِبَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ
183. O you who believe, fasting is prescribed upon you as it was prescribed upon those who were before you, so that you may become righteous.

أَيَّامًا مَّعْدُودَاتٍ ۚ فَمَن كَانَ مِنكُم مَّرِيضًا أَوْ عَلَىٰ سَفَرٍ فَعِدَّةٌ مِّنْ أَيَّامٍ أُخَرَ ۚ وَعَلَى الَّذِينَ يُطِيقُونَهُ فِدْيَةٌ طَعَامُ مِسْكِينٍ ۖ فَمَن تَطَوَّعَ خَيْرًا فَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَّهُ ۚ وَأَن تَصُومُوا خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ ۖ إِن كُنتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ
184. [Fast is for] specific number of days; but if anyone of you is ill or on a journey, he should make up for those days. As for those who can only fast with hardship, a compensation can be made by feeding a needy person [for each day]. But anyone who volunteers to give more, it is better for him. Yet fasting is better for you, if only you knew.

شَهْرُ رَمَضَانَ الَّذِي أُنزِلَ فِيهِ الْقُرْآنُ هُدًى لِّلنَّاسِ وَبَيِّنَاتٍ مِّنَ الْهُدَىٰ وَالْفُرْقَانِ ۚ فَمَن شَهِدَ مِنكُمُ الشَّهْرَ فَلْيَصُمْهُ ۖ وَمَن كَانَ مَرِيضًا أَوْ عَلَىٰ سَفَرٍ فَعِدَّةٌ مِّنْ أَيَّامٍ أُخَرَ ۗ يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ بِكُمُ الْيُسْرَ وَلَا يُرِيدُ بِكُمُ الْعُسْرَ وَلِتُكْمِلُوا الْعِدَّةَ وَلِتُكَبِّرُوا اللَّهَ عَلَىٰ مَا هَدَاكُمْ وَلَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ
185. Ramadān is a month in which the Qur’an was sent down as a guidance for mankind and as clear signs that show the right way and distinguish between right and wrong. So whoever of you witnesses this month, should fast. But if anyone is ill or on a journey, he should make up for those days. Allah wants ease for you and does not want hardship for you, so that you may complete the prescribed number of days, and proclaim the greatness of Allah for having guided you, and so that you may be grateful.

وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ ۖ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ ۖ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُوا لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُوا بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
186. When My slaves ask you concerning Me, I am indeed near. I respond to the call of the supplicant when he calls upon Me; so they should respond to Me and believe in Me, so that they may be guided.

Surah al-Baqarah 2:183-186

Those are the ones who have purchased error [in exchange] for guidance, so their transaction has brought no profit, nor were they guided.

Their example is that of one who kindled a fire, but when it illuminated what was around him, Allah took away their light and left them in darkness [so] they could not see.

Deaf, dumb and blind - so they will not return [to the right path].

Or [it is] like a rainstorm from the sky within which is darkness, thunder and lightning. They put their fingers in their ears against the thunderclaps in dread of death. But Allah is encompassing of the disbelievers.

The lightning almost snatches away their sight. Every time it lights [the way] for them, they walk therein; but when darkness comes over them, they stand [still]. And if Allah had willed, He could have taken away their hearing and their sight. Indeed, Allah is over all things competent.

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous -

[He] who made for you the earth a bed [spread out] and the sky a ceiling and sent down from the sky, rain and brought forth thereby fruits as provision for you. So do not attribute to Allah equals while you know [that there is nothing similar to Him].

Surah Baqarah, 2:16-22

DesertRose

Superstar
In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful.
1. O you who believe! Do not take My enemies and your enemies for supporters, offering them affection, when they have disbelieved in what has come to you of the Truth. They have expelled the Messenger, and you, because you believed in God, your Lord. If you have mobilized to strive for My cause, seeking My approval, how can you secretly love them? I know what you conceal and what you reveal. Whoever among you does that has strayed from the right way.
2. Whenever they encounter you, they treat you as enemies, and they stretch their hands and tongues against you with malice. They wish that you would disbelieve.
3. Neither your relatives nor your children will benefit you on the Day of Resurrection. He will separate between you. God is Observant of what you do.
4. You have had an excellent example in Abraham and those with him; when they said to their people, “We are quit of you, and what you worship apart from God. We denounce you. Enmity and hatred has surfaced between us and you, forever, until you believe in God alone.” Except for the words of Abraham to his father, “I will ask forgiveness for you, though I have no power from God to do anything for you.” “Our Lord, in You we trust, and to You we repent, and to You is the ultimate resort.
5. Our Lord, do not make us a target for those who disbelieve, and forgive us, our Lord. You are indeed the Mighty and Wise.”

6. There is an excellent example in them for you—for anyone who seeks God and the Last Day. But whoever turns away—God is the Self-Sufficient, the Most Praised.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
35-Surah Fatir ( The Orignator ) 32​
Then we caused to inherit the Book those We have chosen of Our servants; and among them is he who wrongs himself, and among them is he who is moderate, and among them is he who is foremost in good deeds by permission of Allah. That [inheritance] is what is the great bounty.

21-Surah Al-Anbiya ( The Prophets ) 90​
So We responded to him, and We gave to him John, and amended for him his wife. Indeed, they used to hasten to good deeds and supplicate Us in hope and fear, and they were to Us humbly submissive.

23-Surah Al-Mu’minoon ( The Believers ) 61​
It is those who hasten to good deeds, and they outstrip [others] therein.

2-Surah Al-Baqarah ( The Cow ) 110​
And establish prayer and give zakah (charity), and whatever good you put forward for yourselves – you will find it with Allah. Indeed, Allah of what you do, is Seeing.

3-Surah Al-Imran ( The Family of Imran ) 114-115​
They believe in Allah and the Last Day, and they enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and hasten to good deeds. And those are among the righteous.
And whatever good they do – never will it be removed from them. And Allah is Knowing of the righteous.

99-Surah Az-Zalzalah ( The Earthquake ) 7​
So whoever does an atom’s weight of good will see it,

22-Surah Al-Hajj ( The Pilgrimage ) 77​
O you who have believed, bow and prostrate and worship your Lord and do good – that you may succeed.

5-Surah Al-Maidah ( The Table spread with Food ) 48​
"To you We sent the Scripture in truth, confirming the scripture that came before it, and guarding it in safety: so judge between them by what Allah hath revealed, and follow not their vain desires, diverging from the Truth that has come to you. To each among you we have prescribed a law and an open way. If Allah had so willed, He would have made you a single people, but (His plan is) to test you in what He has given you: so strive as in a race in all virtues. The goal of you all is to Allah. it is He that will show you the truth of the matters in which you dispute;"
(Quran 49:13)
"O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honored of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things).

@Maes17 you commented that you like good deeds so I thought about getting you a bunch of verses on it. You have a good heart We ask the Creator to ease the path of righteousness Ameen!

Last edited:
By the Glorious Morning Light,

And by the Night when it is still,-

Your Guardian-Lord has not forsaken you, nor is He displeased.

And verily the Hereafter will be better for you than the present.

And soon will your Guardian-Lord give you (that wherewith) you shall be well-pleased.

Did He not find you an orphan and give you shelter?

And He found you wandering, and He gave you guidance.

And He found you in need, and made you independent.

Therefore, treat not the orphan with harshness,

Nor repulse the beggar;

But the bounty of your Lord - rehearse and proclaim!

Surah ad-Duha, Chapter 93​

Read! In the name of your Lord and Cherisher, Who created-

Created man, out of a clot of congealed blood:

Read! And your Lord is Most Bountiful,-

He who taught (the use of) the pen,-

Taught man that which he knew not.

Nay, but man does transgress all bounds,

In that he looks at himself as self-sufficient.

Verily, to your Lord is the return (of all).

Surah Alaq, Chapter 96, 1-8​

DesertRose

Superstar
Say, "My Lord has only forbidden immoralities - what is apparent of them and what is concealed - and sin, and oppression without right, and that you associate with Allāh that for which He has not sent down authority, and that you say about Allāh that which you do not know."
And for every nation is a [specified] term. So when their time has come, they will not remain behind an hour, nor will they precede [it]
O children of Adam, if there come to you messengers from among you relating to you My verses [i.e., scriptures and laws], then whoever fears Allāh and reforms - there will be no fear concerning them, nor will they grieve.
But the ones who deny Our verses and are arrogant toward them - those are the companions of the Fire; they will abide therein eternally.
And who is more unjust than one who invents about Allāh a lie or denies His verses? Those will attain their portion of the decree until, when Our messengers [i.e., angels] come to them to take them in death, they will say, "Where are those you used to invoke besides Allāh?" They will say, "They have departed from us," and will bear witness against themselves that they were disbelievers.

7:33-37

DesertRose

Superstar
(Our purpose)
I did not create jinn and humans except to worship Me.
51:56
And whoever has disbelieved -
let not his disbelief grieve you.
To Us is their return,
and We will inform them of what they did. Indeed,
Allah is Knowing of that within the breasts.

31:23

DesertRose

Superstar
Bear in mind that the present life is just a game, a diversion, an attraction,
a cause of boasting among you, of rivalry in wealth and children.
It is like plants that spring up after the rain:
their growth at first delights the sowers,
but then you see them wither away, turn yellow, and become stubble.
There is terrible punishment in the next life as well as forgiveness and approval from God;
the life of this world is only an illusory pleasure .

(57:20)

DesertRose

Superstar
And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad], concerning Me – indeed I am near.
I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me.
So let them respond to Me [by obedience] and believe in Me that they may be [rightly] guided.”

[Qur’an 2:186]

And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided. And remember the favor of Allah upon you - when you were enemies and He brought your hearts together and you became, by His favor, brothers. And you were on the edge of a pit of the Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be guided.

Let there be a group from among you who call to goodness: enjoining what is right, and forbidding what is wrong. It is they who are successful.

Surah Āli 'Imran 103-4

A Freeman

Superstar
Sura 2:186. When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every supplicant when he calleth on Me: let them also, with a will, listen to My call, and believe Me: that they may walk in The Right Way.

Sura 3:101-105
3:101. And how would ye deny Faith while unto you are rehearsed the Signs of God, and among you lives the Messenger? Whoever holds firmly to God will be shown The Way that is Straight (and Strait - (Matt. 7:13-14).
3:102. O ye who believe! Fear God as He should be feared, and die not except in a state of submission to His Will.
3:103. And hold fast, all together, by the rope which God (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves*; and remember with gratitude God's favour on you; for ye were enemies and He joined your hearts in love, so that by His Grace, ye became brethren; and ye were on the brink of The Pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus doth God make His Signs clear to you: that ye may be guided.
3:104. Let there arise out of you a band of people inviting all to that which is good, enjoining what is right, and forbidding what is wrong: they are the ones to attain joy.
3:105. Be NOT like those who are divided amongst themselves and fall into disputations after receiving Clear Signs: for them is a dreadful Penalty,-

Sura 4:172. Christ commandeth YE to serve and worship God, so do the angels, those nearest (to God): those who scorn His worship and are arrogant,- He will gather them all together unto Himself to (answer).

*If you are a Sunni, Shia, Sufi, Wahhabi, Salafi, Takfiri, or member of any other sect, Allah says you are NOT a Muslim, but are Kafir – Infidels/Unfaithful.

Sura 6:159. As for those who divide their religion and break up into sects, thou must have nothing whatsoever to do with it, even in the least: their affair is with “I AM”: in the end He will tell them the truth of all that they did.

Last edited:
The Jews say, "Ezra is the son of Allah"; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allah." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before [them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?

Surah at Tawbah 30

A Freeman

Superstar
Sura 9:30. The Jews call Ezra a son of "I AM", and the Christians call Jesus the Son of "I AM". That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they only imitate what the Unbelievers of old used to say. "I AM"'s Curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!

Note:
Jesus was the human son of Mary.
Prince Michael/Christ IS The first created Son of God (Angel/Created Spirit-Being/Jinn), and also the Holy Spirit.
Gabriel is also a Son of God (Angel/Created Spirit-Being/Jinn).

God does NOT beget human sons (nor does God have a consort, nor is there any "queen of heaven"), but God, Who is a Spirit-Being, unquestionably created all of the Angels/Spirit-Beings, aka "the Sons of God".

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
“If Allah afflicts you with a calamity,
none can remove it but He;
and if He intends to bestow a favor, none can withhold His bounty.
He bestows it on whomsoever of His servants He pleases;
He is the Forgiving, the Merciful.”

[Yunus, 10 ayah (107)]