Favorite Quran Verses

قُلْ إِنَّ صَلَاتِي وَنُسُكِي وَمَحْيَايَ وَمَمَاتِي لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ

Qul, inna salaati wa nusuki wa mahyaaya wa mamaati lIllahi Rabbil Alameen
Say, “Surely my prayer, my worship, my life, and my death are all for Allah—Lord of all worlds.
Surah Anaam, 6:162

DesertRose

Superstar
Indeed, We have sent down the Book to you ˹O Prophet˺ in truth to judge between people by means of what Allah has shown you. So do not be an advocate for the deceitful.
And seek Allah’s forgiveness—indeed, Allah is All-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
Do not advocate for those who wrong themselves. Surely Allah does not like those who are deceitful, sinful.
They try to hide ˹their deception˺ from people, but they can never hide it from Allah—in Whose presence they plot by night what is displeasing to Him. And Allah is Fully Aware of what they do.
Here you are! You ˹believers˺ are advocating for them in this life, but who will ˹dare to˺ advocate for them before Allah on the Day of Judgment? Or who will come to their defence?
Whoever commits evil or wrongs themselves then seeks Allah’s forgiveness will certainly find Allah All-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
4:105-110​

The video below is only from 4:105-108
"They cannot hide (them) from Allah" Surah An-Nisa | Verse 105-108 | Salman Al Utaybi

DesertRose

Superstar
62. Unquestionably, God’s friends have nothing to fear, nor shall they grieve.
63. Those who believe and are aware.
64. For them is good news in this life, and in the Hereafter. There is no alteration to the words of God. That is the supreme triumph.
65. And let not their sayings dishearten you. All power is God’s. He is the Hearer, the Knower.
66. Certainly, to God belongs everyone in the heavens and everyone on earth. Those who invoke other than God do not follow partners; they follow only assumptions, and they only guess.
67. It is He who made the night for your rest, and the daylight for visibility. Surely in that are signs for people who listen.
68. And they said, “God has taken a son.” Be He glorified. He is the Self-Sufficient. His is everything in the heavens and everything on earth. Do you have any proof for this? Or are you saying about God what you do not know?
69. Say, “Those who fabricate lies about God will not succeed.”
70. Some enjoyment in this world; then to Us is their return; then We will make them taste the severe punishment on account of their disbelief.
10: 62-70

Kãf-Ha-Ya-’Aĩn- Ṣãd. ˹This is˺ a reminder of your Lord’s mercy to His servant Zachariah, when he cried out to his Lord privately, saying, “My Lord! Surely my bones have become brittle, and grey hair has spread across my head, but I have never been disappointed in my prayer to You, my Lord!

And I am concerned about ˹the faith of˺ my relatives after me, since my wife is barren. So grant me, by Your grace, an heir, who will inherit ˹prophethood˺ from me and the family of Jacob, and make him, O Lord, pleasing ˹to You˺!”

˹The angels announced,˺ “O Zachariah! Indeed, We give you the good news of ˹the birth of˺ a son, whose name will be John—a name We have not given to anyone before.”

Surah Maryam, 1-7

DesertRose

Superstar
O believers! Respond to the call of Allah and His Rasool, when He calls you to that which gives you life; and know that Allah stands between man and his heart, and that it is He in Whose presence you shall all be assembled.
Guard yourselves against temptation. The wrongdoers among you are not the only ones who will be tempted; and know that Allah is strict in retribution.
Call to mind how He gave you shelter when you were a few in number and were oppressed in the land, ever fearing lest the enemy would kidnap you. He made you strong with His help and provided you a safe asylum and gave you pure things for sustenance so that you may give thanks.
O believers! Do not betray the trust of Allah and His Rasool, nor violate your trusts knowingly.

You should know that your wealth and your children are, in fact, a test for you, and that Allah is He with Whom is your mighty reward. O believers! If you fear Allah He will grant you a criterion (to judge between right and wrong), do away with your sins and forgive you.
Allah is the Lord of Mighty Grace.
8: 24-29

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Just as We have sent among you a messenger from yourselves reciting to you Our verses and purifying you and teaching you the Book and wisdom and teaching you that which you did not know.
So remember Me; I will remember you. And be grateful to Me and do not deny Me.
O you who have believed, seek help through patience and prayer. Indeed, Allah is with the patient.
And do not say about those who are killed in the way of Allah , "They are dead." Rather, they are alive, but you perceive [it] not.
And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient,
Who, when disaster strikes them, say, "Indeed we belong to Allah , and indeed to Him we will return."
Those are the ones upon whom are blessings from their Lord and mercy. And it is those who are the [rightly] guided.
2:151-157

DesertRose

Superstar
Do you think that you will be left [as you are] while Allah has not yet made evident those among you who strive [for His cause] and do not take other than Allah , His Messenger and the believers as intimates? And Allah is Acquainted with what you do.
It is not for the polytheists to maintain the mosques of Allah [while] witnessing against themselves with disbelief. [For] those, their deeds have become worthless, and in the Fire they will abide eternally.
The mosques of Allah are only to be maintained by those who believe in Allah and the Last Day and establish prayer and give zakah (alms) and do not fear except Allah , for it is expected that those will be of the [rightly] guided.
Have you made the providing of water for the pilgrim and the maintenance of al-Masjid al-Haram equal to [the deeds of] one who believes in Allah and the Last Day and strives in the cause of Allah ? They are not equal in the sight of Allah . And Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people.
The ones who have believed, emigrated and striven in the cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives are greater in rank in the sight of Allah . And it is those who are the attainers [of success].
Their Lord gives them good tidings of mercy from Him and approval and of gardens for them wherein is enduring pleasure.
[They will be] abiding therein forever. Indeed, Allah has with Him a great reward.
O you who have believed, do not take your fathers or your brothers as allies if they have preferred disbelief over belief. And whoever does so among you - then it is those who are the wrongdoers.
Say, [O Muhammad], "If your fathers, your sons, your brothers, your wives, your relatives, wealth which you have obtained, commerce wherein you fear decline, and dwellings with which you are pleased are more beloved to you than Allah and His Messenger and jihad in His cause, then wait until Allah executes His command. And Allah does not guide the defiantly disobedient people."

9:16-24

DesertRose

Superstar
Indeed, We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth so you may judge between the people by that which Allah has shown you. And do not be for the deceitful an advocate.
And seek forgiveness of Allah . Indeed, Allah is ever Forgiving and Merciful.
And do not argue on behalf of those who deceive themselves. Indeed, Allah loves not one who is a habitually sinful deceiver.
They conceal [their evil intentions and deeds] from the people, but they cannot conceal [them] from Allah , and He is with them [in His knowledge] when they spend the night in such as He does not accept of speech. And ever is Allah , of what they do, encompassing.
Here you are - those who argue on their behalf in [this] worldly life - but who will argue with Allah for them on the Day of Resurrection, or who will [then] be their representative?
And whoever does a wrong or wrongs himself but then seeks forgiveness of Allah will find Allah Forgiving and Merciful.
And whoever commits a sin only earns it against himself. And Allah is ever Knowing and Wise.
But whoever earns an offense or a sin and then blames it on an innocent [person] has taken upon himself a slander and manifest sin.
And if it was not for the favor of Allah upon you, [O Muhammad], and His mercy, a group of them would have determined to mislead you. But they do not mislead except themselves, and they will not harm you at all. And Allah has revealed to you the Book and wisdom and has taught you that which you did not know. And ever has the favor of Allah upon you been great.
No good is there in much of their private conversation, except for those who enjoin charity or that which is right or conciliation between people. And whoever does that seeking means to the approval of Allah - then We are going to give him a great reward.
4:105-114

DesertRose

Superstar
And whoever opposes the Messenger after guidance has become clear to him and follows other than the way of the believers - We will give him what he has taken and drive him into Hell, and evil it is as a destination.
Indeed, Allah does not forgive association with Him, but He forgives what is less than that for whom He wills. And he who associates others with Allah has certainly gone far astray.
They call upon instead of Him none but female [deities], and they [actually] call upon none but a rebellious Satan.
Whom Allah has cursed. For he had said, "I will surely take from among Your servants a specific portion.
And I will mislead them, and I will arouse in them [sinful] desires, and I will command them so they will slit the ears of cattle, and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah ." And whoever takes Satan as an ally instead of Allah has certainly sustained a clear loss.
Satan promises them and arouses desire in them. But Satan does not promise them except delusion.
The refuge of those will be Hell, and they will not find from it an escape.
But the ones who believe and do righteous deeds - We will admit them to gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever. [It is] the promise of Allah , [which is] truth, and who is more truthful than Allah in statement.
Paradise is not [obtained] by your wishful thinking nor by that of the People of the Scripture. Whoever does a wrong will be recompensed for it, and he will not find besides Allah a protector or a helper.
And whoever does righteous deeds, whether male or female, while being a believer - those will enter Paradise and will not be wronged, [even as much as] the speck on a date seed.
And who is better in religion than one who submits himself to Allah while being a doer of good and follows the religion of Abraham, inclining toward truth? And Allah took Abraham as an intimate friend.
And to Allah belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And ever is Allah , of all things, encompassing.
4:115-126

This is the Scripture in which there is no doubt, containing guidance for those who are mindful of God.
Surah Baqarah 2:2

Why do they not study and consider the Quran with care? If it were from other than God they would have found in it many contradictions.
Surah Ali Imran 4:82

When the Quran is recited, listen to it attentively and be silent, so you may be shown mercy.
Surat al-Araf 7:204

Do they not then reflect on the Quran? Or are there locks upon their hearts?
Surah Muhammad 47:24

Had We sent down this Quran upon a mountain, you would have certainly seen it humbled and torn apart in awe of Allah. We set forth such comparisons for people, ˹so˺ perhaps they may reflect.
Surat al-Hashr 59:21

By the sky with its recurring cycles, and the earth with its sprouting plants! Surely this ˹Quran˺ is a decisive word, and is not to be taken lightly.
Surat at-Tariq 86:11-14

End of Surat al Zumar (39:53-75)

Say, ˹O Prophet, that Allah says,˺ “O My servants who have exceeded the limits against their souls! Do not lose hope in Allah’s mercy, for Allah certainly forgives all sins. He is indeed the All-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Turn to your Lord ˹in repentance˺, and ˹fully˺ submit to Him before the punishment reaches you, ˹for˺ then you will not be helped.

Follow ˹the Quran,˺ the best of what has been revealed to you from your Lord, before the punishment takes you by surprise while you are unaware,

so that no ˹sinful˺ soul will say ˹on Judgment Day˺, ‘Woe to me for neglecting ˹my duties towards˺ Allah, while ridiculing ˹the truth˺.’

Or ˹a soul will˺ say, ‘If only Allah had guided me, I would have certainly been one of the righteous.’

Or say, upon seeing the torment, ‘If only I had a second chance, I would have been one of the good-doers.’

Not at all! My revelations had already come to you, but you rejected them, acted arrogantly, and were one of the disbelievers.”

On the Day of Judgment you will see those who lied about Allah with their faces gloomy. Is Hell not a ˹fitting˺ home for the arrogant?

And Allah will deliver those who were mindful ˹of Him˺ to their place of ˹ultimate˺ triumph. No evil will touch them, nor will they grieve.

Allah is the Creator of all things, and He is the Maintainer of everything.

To Him belong the keys ˹of the treasuries˺ of the heavens and the earth. As for those who rejected the signs of Allah, it is they who will be the ˹true˺ losers.

Say, ˹O Prophet,˺ “Are you urging me to worship ˹anyone˺ other than Allah, O ignorant ones?”

It has already been revealed to you—and to those ˹prophets˺ before you—that if you associate others ˹with Allah˺, your deeds will certainly be void and you will truly be one of the losers.

Rather, worship Allah ˹alone˺ and be one of the grateful.

They have not shown Allah His proper reverence—when on the Day of Judgment the ˹whole˺ earth will be in His Grip, and the heavens will be rolled up in His Right Hand. Glorified and Exalted is He above what they associate ˹with Him˺!

The Trumpet will be blown and all those in the heavens and all those on the earth will fall dead, except those Allah wills ˹to spare˺. Then it will be blown again and they will rise up at once, looking on ˹in anticipation˺.

The earth will shine with the light of its Lord, the record ˹of deeds˺ will be laid ˹open˺, the prophets and the witnesses will be brought forward—and judgment will be passed on all with fairness. None will be wronged.

Every soul will be paid in full for its deeds, for Allah knows best what they have done.

Those who disbelieved will be driven to Hell in ˹successive˺ groups. When they arrive there, its gates will be opened and its keepers will ask them: “Did messengers not come to you from among yourselves, reciting to you the revelations of your Lord and warning you of the coming of this Day of yours?” The disbelievers will cry, “Yes ˹indeed˺! But the decree of torment has come to pass against the disbelievers.”

It will be said to them, “Enter the gates of Hell, to stay there forever.” What an evil home for the arrogant!

And those who were mindful of their Lord will be led to Paradise in ˹successive˺ groups. When they arrive at its ˹already˺ open gates, its keepers will say, “Peace be upon you! You have done well, so come in, to stay forever.”

The righteous will say, “Praise be to Allah Who has fulfilled His promise to us, and made us inherit the ˹everlasting˺ land1 to settle in Paradise wherever we please.” How excellent is the reward of those who work ˹righteousness˺!

You will see the angels all around the Throne, glorifying the praises of their Lord, for judgment will have been passed on all with fairness. And it will be said, “Praise be to Allah—Lord of all worlds!”

55/Ar-Rahman - 33
يَا مَعْشَرَ الْجِنِّ وَالْإِنْسِ إِنِ اسْتَطَعْتُمْ أَنْ تَنْفُذُوا مِنْ أَقْطَارِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ فَانْفُذُوا ۚ لَا تَنْفُذُونَ إِلَّا بِسُلْطَانٍ
Yea maa'sharal cinni val insi inistataa'tum an tanfuzoo min aaktearis sameaveati val aardı fanfuz(fanfuzoo), lea tanfuzoona illea bi sultean(sulteanin).
O assembly of the jinn and the human! If you have power to penetrate through the diametrical zones of the heavens and the earth, then penetrate (go through them)! You cannot penetrate through them except with a Sultan (authority)!

55/Ar-Rahman - 34
فَبِأَيِّ آلَاءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ
Fa bi ayyi ealeai raabbikumea tukazzibean(tukazzibeani).
Then which of the Blessings of your Lord do you (jinn and humans) belie?

55/Ar-Rahman - 35
يُرْسَلُ عَلَيْكُمَا شُوَاظٌ مِنْ نَارٍ وَنُحَاسٌ فَلَا تَنْتَصِرَانِ
Yursalu aalaykumea shuveazun min nearin va nuheasun fa lea tantasırean(tantasıreani).
A flame of fire and smoke shall be sent on you. Then you cannot help each other (be saved).

55/Ar-Rahman - 36
فَبِأَيِّ آلَاءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ
Fa bi ayyi ealeai raabbikumea tukazzibean(tukazzibeani).
Then which of the Blessings of your Lord do you (jinn and humans) belie?