Favorite Quran Verses

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
King of kings' Bible - Sura 6:122-126
6:122. Can he who was dead (Matt. 27:50-54, Mark 15:37-39, Luke 23:44-47, John 19:30-42) to whom We gave life (Matt. 28:5-10, Mark 16:6-8, Luke 24, John 20), and a Light (John 3:19-21, John 8:3) with which he walks amongst men (Christ), be like him who is in the depths of darkness (Lucifer), from which he can never come out? Thus to those without Faith their own deeds seem pleasing.
6:123. Thus have We placed leaders in every town, its wicked men, to plot (and burrow) therein: but they only plot against their own souls, and they perceive it not.
6:124. When there comes to them a Sign (from "I AM"), they say: "We shall not believe until we receive one (exactly) like those received by "I AM"'s Apostles." (Luke 16:19-31) "I AM" knoweth best where (and how) to carry out His mission. Soon the wicked will be overtaken by humiliation before "I AM", and a severe punishment, for all their plots (Rev. 21:8).
6:125. Those whom "I AM" (in His Plan) willeth to guide,- He openeth their breast to His Will; those whom He willeth to leave straying,- He maketh their breast closed and constricted, as if they had to climb up to the skies: thus doth "I AM" (heap) The Penalty on those who refuse to believe.
6:126. This is The Way of thy Lord, leading straight (Deut. 9:12, 16, Deut. 11:26-28, Deut. 13:5, Deut. 31:29, Matt. 7:13-14, John 14:6): We have detailed the Signs for those who accept warning.
I admit to being a bit confused... are you posting Gospel scripture which aligns with Quranic revelations?

I admit to being a bit confused... are you posting Gospel scripture which aligns with Quranic revelations?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
?

AF is from a group called Jahtruth that is not Muslim, but uses the Quran to substantiate Christian theology while ignoring certain Quran verses that say Jesus was not crucified and was not the son of God. They also reject that Muhammad (peace be upon him) was a prophet. So its theology is primarily Christian, but it adds other ideas in too, such as reincarnation. The threads explain in more detail what Jahtruth is about. (I hope I have not offended you AF).

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Absolutely. The same God (THE One True God, Allah, Whose Name is "I AM") sent down His Word/Message of Truth in the Old Covenant, New Covenant and Koran (Quran), exactly as He said repeatedly throughout His Holy Koran.

Sura 9:111. "I AM" hath purchased from the Believers their persons and their goods (John 3:16-21, 1 Pet. 1:17-23); for theirs (in return) is The Garden (of Bliss): they fight in His Cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in Truth, through The Law (The Torah), The Gospel (New Testament/Covenant), and The Koran: and who is more faithful to His Covenant (in the Bible) than "I AM" (Deut. 4:29-31, 30:15-20)? Then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded (to fulfill The Covenant of "I AM" written in the Bible - Sura 6:153-157): that is the achievement supreme.

What's sad is, instead of all of us UNITING in a SINGLE BROTHERHOOD to genuinely and joyfully do God's Will, according to His Explicit Instructions found in His Law/Commandments, we have allowed Lucifer/Satan/Iblis (the devil) to divide us into sects/cults/denominations/organized religions, etc., all of which teach and do the exact opposite of what God COMMANDS (with their silly superstitions and pagan rites and rituals).

1 Peter 2:15-17
2:15 For so is the Will of God, that with well-doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:
2:16 As free, and not using [your] liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God.
2:17 Honour all [men]. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the King (God).

Sura 21:91
21:91. And (remember) her who guarded her chastity (Matt. 1:18-23, Sura 3:47): We breathed into her of Our Spirit (Luke 1:27-35, Sura 2:87, 2:253), and We made her and her son a Sign for ALL peoples (John 3:16).
21:92. Verily, this brotherhood of yours is a single brotherhood, and I am your Lord and Cherisher: therefore serve Me (and only Me - Mark 12:30).

A Freeman

Superstar
AF is from a group called Jahtruth that is not Muslim, but uses the Quran to substantiate Christian theology while ignoring certain Quran verses that say Jesus was not crucified and was not the son of God. They also reject that Muhammad (peace be upon him) was a prophet. So its theology is primarily Christian, but it adds other ideas in too, such as reincarnation. The threads explain in more detail what Jahtruth is about. (I hope I have not offended you AF).
Thank-you, and no offense taken @pescatarian09, even though the question @TempestOfTempo asked wasn't addressed to you.

Hopefully you won't be offended by a few corrections to the summary opinion you shared.

JAHTruth.net isn't a group; it's a website. It's founder is JAH (see Mal. 4), also known as Muad'Dib, Who is not only a prolific researcher and writer, but also a filmmaker. His first, dcoumentary film was the "7/7 Ripple Effect", released on 5 November 2007, about the 7/7/2005 London bombings. The film completely dismantles the government narrative about the bombings, which were wrongly and intentionally blamed on 4 Muslim patsies, who could not possibly have done it.

In 2008, JAH/Muad'Dib later sent DVD copies of His film, as an amicus curiae brief, in care of the U.K. court where 3 other Muslims had been falsely accused of being the "helpers" of the original 4 alleged bombers. He was subsequently arrested, and spent 157 days incarcerated while awaiting trial for the alleged offense of "perverting the course of justice contrary to common law". The jury viewed His film "7/7 Ripple Effect" at the behest of the QC (prosecutor), and found it so compelling he was exonerated in May 2011.

The word "Muslim" means "one who submits to God and His Law", thereby doing God's Will at all times. So in the strictest and TRUE sense of the word JAH/Muad'Dib is a REAL Muslim, as are His Disciples. This should NOT be confused with the adherents of the organized religion known as "Islam" which very clearly have divided themselves up into various sects, and adopted many other beliefs and practices that are strictly prohibited in the Koran (Quran) and in the Bible, which the Koran was sent to confirm.

It should be noted, that Christ Himself repeatedly stated through the mouth of Jesus, that He too is a REAL Muslim.

John 5:30-31
5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the Will of the Father which hath sent me.
5:31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

In truth, there are no verses in the Koran (Quran) that say Jesus was not crucified. There are misunderstandings and false teachings within the organized religion known as "Islam" which falsely claim this, based upon ONE verse that has been very poorly (and likely intentionally) mistranslated. That verse is of course Sura 4:157, and the misunderstanding is simple: Jesus and The Messiah/Christ are NOT interchangeable terms. How could the Koran be sent to CONFIRM The Law and the Gospel that came before it -- as Allah tells us repeatedly throughout the Koran -- and somehow contradict it? Is Allah the author of confusion or is Satan/Iblis?

Jesus WAS the human son of the virgin body of Mary. Jesus was/is NOT God, but He was a prophet of God, exactly as it states in the Koran. Jesus did serve as THE Example for those of Faith to follow, as it likewise says in the Koran (e.g. Sura 3:55). Jesus is referred to repeatedly throughout the Gospel accounts as "the Son of Man". Father (God) would NEVER beget/procreate a human son (Jer. 44:17-25), which is why He referred to each of His Prophets (those on Earth closest to Him) as "the Son of Man".

The Messiah/Christ IS the firstborn/first-created SPIRITUAL Son of God (Col. 1:12-15, Rev. 3:14), Who has MANY Brethren (spiritual-Beings - Rom. 8:29) known here on Earth as ANGELS (Heb. 1:1-4), including His Brother Gabriel, whom delivered God's Message to both Mary and to Muhammad (peace be upon him).

When Christ INCARNATED Jesus (John 1:14, Sura 2:87, Sura 2:253, Sura 5:113), they became the human+Being known as Jesus+Christ. Christ was NOT crucified, but it was made to APPEAR that way because the body He was incarnating (Jesus) WAS crucified, and then later raised by Father (Allah), exactly as it says in the Koran (e.g. Sura 6:122). It is IMPOSSIBLE for anyone other than Father to kill an IMMORTAL spirit-Being (Matt. 10:28).

Sura 2:87. We gave Moses The Book (The Torah) and followed him up with a succession of Apostles; We gave Jesus the son of Mary Clear (Signs) AND STRENGTHENED HIM WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT (CHRIST - John 14:15-19). Is it that whenever there comes to you an Apostle with what ye yourselves desire not, ye are puffed up with pride?- Some ye called impostors, and others ye slay (Matt. 21:33-46)!

Sura 2:253. Those Apostles We endowed with gifts, some above others: to one of them God spoke; others He raised to degrees (of honour); to Jesus the son of Mary We gave clear (Signs), AND RE-INFORCED HIM WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT (THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST - John 16:7-16). If God had so willed, succeeding generations would not have fought among each other, after clear (Signs) had come to them, but they (chose) to wrangle, some believing and others rejecting. If God had so willed, they would not have fought each other; but God fulfilleth His Plan.

Sura 5:113. Then will "I AM" say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Recount My favour to thee and to thy mother. Behold! I STRENGTHENED THEE WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT (CHRIST), so that thou didst speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. Behold! I taught thee The Book (The Torah and Prophets – John 7:15-17) and Wisdom (John 5:20), The Law (The Torah – John 5:46-47) and The Gospel (Mark 1:14-15) and behold! Thou makest out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My leave, thou breathest into it (Gen. 2:7), and it becometh a bird by My leave, and thou healest those born blind (John 9), and the lepers (Luke 7:22), by My leave (John 3:35). And behold! Thou bringest forth the dead by My leave (John 5:21). And behold! I did restrain the Children of Israel from (violence to) thee when thou didst show them the Clear Signs (Luke 4:16-30), and the Unbelievers among them said: 'This is nothing but sorcery' (Mark 6:1-6).

Sura 6:122. Can he who was dead (Matt. 27:50-54, Mark 15:37-39, Luke 23:44-47, John 19:30-42) to whom We gave life (Matt. 28:5-10, Mark 16:6-8, Luke 24, John 20), and a Light (John 3:19-21, John 8:3) with which he walks amongst men (Christ), be like him who is in the depths of darkness (Lucifer), from which he can never come out? Thus to those without Faith their own deeds seem pleasing.

It should hopefully be self-evident that nothing has actually been ignored; rather it has been thoroughly reviewed and found to CONFIRM the Gospel account that came before it, exactly as Father (Allah) said the Koran was sent to do.

And with regard to Muhammad Mustafa (peace be upon him), who was unquestionably one of the messengers of God, it should be noted that he is referred to in the Koran as an Apostle, Messenger and the SEAL of the prophets; i.e. the CONFIRMATION of the message that the prophets before him shared. That is why the Koran does not contain any new prophecies; rather it merely confirms the prophecies found within the Bible, which is why the Koran repeatedly COMMANDS its readers to read and become well-acquainted with The Law (Old Covenant) and the Gospel (New Covenant) if they are "True in Faith" (e.g. Sura 3:1-3, Sura 6:153-157, Sura 57:25-29, Sura 61:6) and NOT TO BE IN DOUBT of them reaching us (Sura 15:9-10, Sura 32:23).

It is the Message (Truth) from Father (God) that is important; NOT the messengers. Even Christ, while here in the body of Jesus, said He could do NOTHING without Father. All of those who read and love the Koran, should be helping their "Christian" brothers overcome their infatuation with their pagan trinity, not only by word, but through example, by immediately ceasing to elevate the alleged sayings of Muhammad found in the fabricated Hadith to be a partner to the Word of God found in the Koran (Quran). God as NO partners.

The replies that are personally posted here and elsewhere on the internet rehearse numerous Clear Signs, in the form of citations from ALL of God's Word, which have been hyperlinked for the convenience of the few awakened souls who will take the time and due diligence to study them and see the truth being shared about the Hereafter (reincarnation, life after the death of the human, and eternal spiritual life). May it be received in the Spirit of Love that it is intended, with peace and goodwill toward ALL mankind.

Thank-you, and no offense taken @pescatarian09, even though the question @TempestOfTempo asked wasn't addressed to you.

Hopefully you won't be offended by a few corrections to the summary opinion you shared.

JAHTruth.net isn't a group; it's a website. It's founder is JAH (see Mal. 4), also known as Muad'Dib, Who is not only a prolific researcher and writer, but also a filmmaker. His first, dcoumentary film was the "7/7 Ripple Effect", released on 5 November 2007, about the 7/7/2005 London bombings. The film completely dismantles the government narrative about the bombings, which were wrongly and intentionally blamed on 4 Muslim patsies, who could not possibly have done it.

In 2008, JAH/Muad'Dib later sent DVD copies of His film, as an amicus curiae brief, in care of the U.K. court where 3 other Muslims had been falsely accused of being the "helpers" of the original 4 alleged bombers. He was subsequently arrested, and spent 157 days incarcerated while awaiting trial for the alleged offense of "perverting the course of justice contrary to common law". The jury viewed His film "7/7 Ripple Effect" at the behest of the QC (prosecutor), and found it so compelling he was exonerated in May 2011.

The word "Muslim" means "one who submits to God and His Law", thereby doing God's Will at all times. So in the strictest and TRUE sense of the word JAH/Muad'Dib is a REAL Muslim, as are His Disciples. This should NOT be confused with the adherents of the organized religion known as "Islam" which very clearly have divided themselves up into various sects, and adopted many other beliefs and practices that are strictly prohibited in the Koran (Quran) and in the Bible, which the Koran was sent to confirm.

It should be noted, that Christ Himself repeatedly stated through the mouth of Jesus, that He too is a REAL Muslim.

John 5:30-31
5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the Will of the Father which hath sent me.
5:31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

In truth, there are no verses in the Koran (Quran) that say Jesus was not crucified. There are misunderstandings and false teachings within the organized religion known as "Islam" which falsely claim this, based upon ONE verse that has been very poorly (and likely intentionally) mistranslated. That verse is of course Sura 4:157, and the misunderstanding is simple: Jesus and The Messiah/Christ are NOT interchangeable terms. How could the Koran be sent to CONFIRM The Law and the Gospel that came before it -- as Allah tells us repeatedly throughout the Koran -- and somehow contradict it? Is Allah the author of confusion or is Satan/Iblis?

Jesus WAS the human son of the virgin body of Mary. Jesus was/is NOT God, but He was a prophet of God, exactly as it states in the Koran. Jesus did serve as THE Example for those of Faith to follow, as it likewise says in the Koran (e.g. Sura 3:55). Jesus is referred to repeatedly throughout the Gospel accounts as "the Son of Man". Father (God) would NEVER beget/procreate a human son (Jer. 44:17-25), which is why He referred to each of His Prophets (those on Earth closest to Him) as "the Son of Man".

The Messiah/Christ IS the firstborn/first-created SPIRITUAL Son of God (Col. 1:12-15, Rev. 3:14), Who has MANY Brethren (spiritual-Beings - Rom. 8:29) known here on Earth as ANGELS (Heb. 1:1-4), including His Brother Gabriel, whom delivered God's Message to both Mary and to Muhammad (peace be upon him).

When Christ INCARNATED Jesus (John 1:14, Sura 2:87, Sura 2:253, Sura 5:113), they became the human+Being known as Jesus+Christ. Christ was NOT crucified, but it was made to APPEAR that way because the body He was incarnating (Jesus) WAS crucified, and then later raised by Father (Allah), exactly as it says in the Koran (e.g. Sura 6:122). It is IMPOSSIBLE for anyone other than Father to kill an IMMORTAL spirit-Being (Matt. 10:28).

Sura 2:87. We gave Moses The Book (The Torah) and followed him up with a succession of Apostles; We gave Jesus the son of Mary Clear (Signs) AND STRENGTHENED HIM WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT (CHRIST - John 14:15-19). Is it that whenever there comes to you an Apostle with what ye yourselves desire not, ye are puffed up with pride?- Some ye called impostors, and others ye slay (Matt. 21:33-46)!

Sura 2:253. Those Apostles We endowed with gifts, some above others: to one of them God spoke; others He raised to degrees (of honour); to Jesus the son of Mary We gave clear (Signs), AND RE-INFORCED HIM WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT (THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST - John 16:7-16). If God had so willed, succeeding generations would not have fought among each other, after clear (Signs) had come to them, but they (chose) to wrangle, some believing and others rejecting. If God had so willed, they would not have fought each other; but God fulfilleth His Plan.

Sura 5:113. Then will "I AM" say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Recount My favour to thee and to thy mother. Behold! I STRENGTHENED THEE WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT (CHRIST), so that thou didst speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. Behold! I taught thee The Book (The Torah and Prophets – John 7:15-17) and Wisdom (John 5:20), The Law (The Torah – John 5:46-47) and The Gospel (Mark 1:14-15) and behold! Thou makest out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My leave, thou breathest into it (Gen. 2:7), and it becometh a bird by My leave, and thou healest those born blind (John 9), and the lepers (Luke 7:22), by My leave (John 3:35). And behold! Thou bringest forth the dead by My leave (John 5:21). And behold! I did restrain the Children of Israel from (violence to) thee when thou didst show them the Clear Signs (Luke 4:16-30), and the Unbelievers among them said: 'This is nothing but sorcery' (Mark 6:1-6).

Sura 6:122. Can he who was dead (Matt. 27:50-54, Mark 15:37-39, Luke 23:44-47, John 19:30-42) to whom We gave life (Matt. 28:5-10, Mark 16:6-8, Luke 24, John 20), and a Light (John 3:19-21, John 8:3) with which he walks amongst men (Christ), be like him who is in the depths of darkness (Lucifer), from which he can never come out? Thus to those without Faith their own deeds seem pleasing.

It should hopefully be self-evident that nothing has actually been ignored; rather it has been thoroughly reviewed and found to CONFIRM the Gospel account that came before it, exactly as Father (Allah) said the Koran was sent to do.

And with regard to Muhammad Mustafa (peace be upon him), who was unquestionably one of the messengers of God, it should be noted that he is referred to in the Koran as an Apostle, Messenger and the SEAL of the prophets; i.e. the CONFIRMATION of the message that the prophets before him shared. That is why the Koran does not contain any new prophecies; rather it merely confirms the prophecies found within the Bible, which is why the Koran repeatedly COMMANDS its readers to read and become well-acquainted with The Law (Old Covenant) and the Gospel (New Covenant) if they are "True in Faith" (e.g. Sura 3:1-3, Sura 6:153-157, Sura 57:25-29, Sura 61:6) and NOT TO BE IN DOUBT of them reaching us (Sura 15:9-10, Sura 32:23).

It is the Message (Truth) from Father (God) that is important; NOT the messengers. Even Christ, while here in the body of Jesus, said He could do NOTHING without Father. All of those who read and love the Koran, should be helping their "Christian" brothers overcome their infatuation with their pagan trinity, not only by word, but through example, by immediately ceasing to elevate the alleged sayings of Muhammad found in the fabricated Hadith to be a partner to the Word of God found in the Koran (Quran). God as NO partners.

The replies that are personally posted here and elsewhere on the internet rehearse numerous Clear Signs, in the form of citations from ALL of God's Word, which have been hyperlinked for the convenience of the few awakened souls who will take the time and due diligence to study them and see the truth being shared about the Hereafter (reincarnation, life after the death of the human, and eternal spiritual life). May it be received in the Spirit of Love that it is intended, with peace and goodwill toward ALL mankind.
I will never associate any partners with Allah.

A Freeman

Superstar
I will never associate any partners with Allah.
Sura 4:150-152
4:150. Those who deny God and His Apostles, and (those who) wish to separate God from His Apostles, saying: "We believe in some but reject others": and (those who) wish to take a course midway (Rev. 3:16),-
4:151. They are in truth (equally) Unbelievers; and we have prepared for Unbelievers a humiliating punishment.
4:152. To those who believe in God and His Apostles and make no distinction between any of the Apostles, We shall soon give their (due) rewards: for God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

Sura 38:1-4
38:1. Sad: (Stories) By the Koran, Full of Warning: (This is the Truth).
38:2. But the Unbelievers (are steeped) in "self"-glory and Separatism (instead of Unity – Sura 6:159).
38:3. How many generations before them did We destroy? In the end they cried (for mercy)- when there was no longer time for being saved!
38:4. So they wonder that a Warner has come to them FROM AMONG THEMSELVES! And the Unbelievers say, "This is a sorcerer telling lies!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Absolutely. The same God (THE One True God, Allah, Whose Name is "I AM") sent down His Word/Message of Truth in the Old Covenant, New Covenant and Koran (Quran), exactly as He said repeatedly throughout His Holy Koran.

Sura 9:111. "I AM" hath purchased from the Believers their persons and their goods (John 3:16-21, 1 Pet. 1:17-23); for theirs (in return) is The Garden (of Bliss): they fight in His Cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in Truth, through The Law (The Torah), The Gospel (New Testament/Covenant), and The Koran: and who is more faithful to His Covenant (in the Bible) than "I AM" (Deut. 4:29-31, 30:15-20)? Then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded (to fulfill The Covenant of "I AM" written in the Bible - Sura 6:153-157): that is the achievement supreme.

What's sad is, instead of all of us UNITING in a SINGLE BROTHERHOOD to genuinely and joyfully do God's Will, according to His Explicit Instructions found in His Law/Commandments, we have allowed Lucifer/Satan/Iblis (the devil) to divide us into sects/cults/denominations/organized religions, etc., all of which teach and do the exact opposite of what God COMMANDS (with their silly superstitions and pagan rites and rituals).

1 Peter 2:15-17
2:15 For so is the Will of God, that with well-doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:
2:16 As free, and not using [your] liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God.
2:17 Honour all [men]. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the King (God).

Sura 21:91
21:91. And (remember) her who guarded her chastity (Matt. 1:18-23, Sura 3:47): We breathed into her of Our Spirit (Luke 1:27-35, Sura 2:87, 2:253), and We made her and her son a Sign for ALL peoples (John 3:16).
21:92. Verily, this brotherhood of yours is a single brotherhood, and I am your Lord and Cherisher: therefore serve Me (and only Me - Mark 12:30).
Good stuff... Abrahamic, monotheistic religious followers should stand together now as we are all facing a concerted assault on our faiths and values.

DesertRose

Superstar

“Say, ‘O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful'” [Quran 39:53]

Indeed, We have granted you ˹O Prophet˺ abundant goodness.
So pray and sacrifice to your Lord ˹alone˺.
Only the one who hates you is truly cut off ˹from any goodness˺.

[Kawthar] 108:1-3

[Revealed when the Quraysh mocked the blessed Prophet (sallAllahu alayhi wa sallam).]

DesertRose

Superstar
[They are] those who have been evicted from their homes without right - only because they say, "Our Lord is Allah." And were it not that Allah checks the people, some by means of others, there would have been demolished monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques in which the name of Allah is much mentioned. And Allah will surely support those who support Him. Indeed, Allah is Powerful and Exalted in Might.
22:40

Last edited:
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
وَالْعَصْرِ
By Time—

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ
man is most surely in a continuous state of loss,

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ
except those who attained faith and did righteous deeds, and enjoined upon one another keeping to the truth, and enjoined upon one another patience.

Chapter 103 [Surah 'Asr / سورة العصر]

DesertRose

Superstar
“But those who disbelieve (in the Oneness of Allaah — Islamic Monotheism), for them will be the fire of Hell. Neither will it have a complete killing effect on them so that they die nor shall its torment be lightened for them. Thus do We requite every disbeliever!
Therein they will cry: “Our Lord! Bring us out, we shall do righteous good deeds, not (the evil deeds) that we used to do.” (Allaah will reply “Did We not give you lives long enough, so that whosoever would receive admonition could receive it? And the warner came to you. So taste you (the evil of your deeds). For the Thaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers) there is no helper”
[Faatir 35:36]

“Truly, Hell is a place of ambush —
A dwelling place for the Taaghoon (those who transgress the boundary limits set by Allaah, like polytheists, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allaah, hypocrites, sinners, criminals),
They will abide therein for ages
Nothing cool shall they taste therein, nor any drink.
Except boiling water, and dirty wound discharges —
An exact recompense (according to their evil crimes).
For verily, they used not to look for a reckoning.
But they belied Our Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, and that which Our Prophet brought) completely.
And all things We have recorded in a Book.
So taste you (the results of your evil actions). No increase shall We give you, except in torment”
[al-Naba’ 78:21-30]

DesertRose

Superstar
In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful.
1. Have you considered him who denies the religion?
2. It is he who mistreats the orphan.
3. And does not encourage the feeding of the poor.
4. So woe to those who pray.
5. Those who are heedless of their prayers.
6. Those who put on the appearance.
7. And withhold the assistance.

DesertRose

Superstar
“O ye who believe! Fear God and be with those who are true (in word and deed).” (Quran, 9:119)

“O, you who believe! When you hold secret counsel, do it not for sin and wrong-doing, and disobedience towards the Messenger (Muhammad SAW) but do it for Al-Birr (righteousness) and Taqwa (virtues and piety), and fear Allah unto Whom you shall be gathered.” (Quran, 58:9)

“And unto Allah belong all that is in the Heavens and all that is on Earth. And, verily, We have recommended to the people of the Scripture before you, and to you (O Muslims) that you (all) fear Allah and keep your duty to Him, But if you disbelieve, then unto Allah belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth, and Allah is Ever Rich, Worthy of all praise.” (Quran, 4:131)