Favorite Quran Verses

And of the people is he whose speech pleases you in worldly life, and he calls Allah to witness as to what is in his heart, yet he is the fiercest of opponents.
And when he goes away, he strives throughout the land to cause corruption therein and destroy crops and generations. And Allah does not like mischief.
The Cow - Verse 2:204 and 2:205

Genetically modified organisms?

DesertRose

Superstar
And thus We have placed within every city the greatest of its criminals to conspire therein. But they conspire not except against themselves, and they perceive [it] not.
And when a sign comes to them, they say, "Never will we believe until we are given like that which was given to the messengers of Allah ." Allah is most knowing of where He places His message. There will afflict those who committed crimes debasement before Allah and severe punishment for what they used to conspire.
6:123-124

DesertRose

Superstar
And the word of your Lord has been fulfilled in truth and in justice. None can alter His words, and He is the Hearing, the Knowing.
And if you obey most of those upon the earth, they will mislead you from the way of Allah . They follow not except assumption, and they are not but falsifying.
Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who strays from His way, and He is most knowing of the [rightly] guided.
So eat of that [meat] upon which the name of Allah has been mentioned, if you are believers in His verses.
And why should you not eat of that upon which the name of Allah has been mentioned while He has explained in detail to you what He has forbidden you, excepting that to which you are compelled. And indeed do many lead [others] astray through their [own] inclinations without knowledge. Indeed, your Lord - He is most knowing of the transgressors.
And leave what is apparent of sin and what is concealed thereof. Indeed, those who earn [blame for] sin will be recompensed for that which they used to commit.
And do not eat of that upon which the name of Allah has not been mentioned, for indeed, it is grave disobedience. And indeed do the devils inspire their allies [among men] to dispute with you. And if you were to obey them, indeed, you would be associators [of others with Him].
And is one who was dead and We gave him life and made for him light by which to walk among the people like one who is in darkness, never to emerge therefrom? Thus it has been made pleasing to the disbelievers that which they were doing.

6:115-122

Praise belongs to God who created the heavens and the earth and made darkness and light; yet the disbelievers set up equals to their Lord!

He is the one who created you from clay and specified a term [for you] and another fixed time, known only to Him; yet still you doubt!

He is God in the heavens and on earth, He knows your secrets and what you reveal, and He knows what you do;

but every time revelation comes to them from their Lord, they turn their backs on it.

So they denied the truth when it came to them, but the very thing they laughed at will be brought home to them.

Do they not realize how many generations We destroyed before them? We established them in the earth more firmly than you, sent down abundant rain on them from the sky and made running rivers flow at their feet, yet We destroyed them for their misdeeds and raised other generations after them.

Even if We had sent down to you [Prophet] a book inscribed on parchment, and they had touched it with their own hands, the disbelievers would still say, ‘This is nothing but blatant sorcery.’

[Surah Anam, 6:1-7]

DesertRose

Superstar
And had your Lord willed, those on earth would have believed - all of them entirely. Then, [O Muhammad], would you compel the people in order that they become believers?
And it is not for a soul to believe except by permission of Allah, and He will place defilement upon those who will not use reason.
Say, "Observe what is in the heavens and earth." But of no avail will be signs or warners to a people who do not believe
So do they wait except for like [what occurred in] the days of those who passed on before them? Say, "Then wait; indeed, I am with you among those who wait."
Then We will save our messengers and those who have believed. Thus, it is an obligation upon Us that We save the believers
Say, [O Muhammad], "O people, if you are in doubt as to my religion - then I do not worship those which you worship besides Allah ; but I worship Allah, who causes your death. And I have been commanded to be of the believers
And [commanded], 'Direct your face toward the religion, inclining to truth, and never be of those who associate others with Allah ;
And do not invoke besides Allah that which neither benefits you nor harms you, for if you did, then indeed you would be of the wrongdoers.'"
And if Allah should touch you with adversity, there is no remover of it except Him; and if He intends for you good, then there is no repeller of His bounty. He causes it to reach whom He wills of His servants. And He is the Forgiving, the Merciful
Say, "O mankind, the truth has come to you from your Lord, so whoever is guided is only guided for [the benefit of] his soul, and whoever goes astray only goes astray [in violation] against it. And I am not over you a manager."
And follow what is revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and be patient until Allah will judge. And He is the best of judges.

10: 99-109

DesertRose

Superstar
“Say: ‘In Whose Hand is the sovereignty of everything (i.e. treasures of everything)? And He protects (all), while against Whom there is no protector (i.e. if Allaah saves anyone, none can punish or harm him; and if Allaah punishes or harms anyone, none can save him), if you know?’

89. They will say: ‘(All that belongs) to Allaah.’ Say: ‘How then are you deceived and turn away from the truth?’”

[al-Mu’minoon 23:88, 89].

A Freeman

Superstar
Sura 16:84-91
16:84. One Day We shall raise from all Peoples a Witness (Mal. 4, Rev. 1:5, Sura 43:61): then will no excuse be accepted from Unbelievers, nor will they receive any favours.
16:85. When the wrong-doers (actually) see The Penalty (Rev. 21:8), then will it in no way be mitigated, nor will they then receive respite.
16:86. When those who gave partners to "I AM" will see their "partners" (Jer. 44:17-25), they will say: "Our Lord! These are our 'partners' (Matt. 15:3, 6), those whom we used to invoke besides Thee" (Deut. 32:37, Isa. 43:9). But they (the partners) will throw back their word at them (and say): "Indeed ye are liars!"
16:87. That Day shall they (openly) show (their) submission to "I AM"; and all their inventions (Talmud, Hadith, man-made commandments/doctrines, idols, etc.) shall leave them in the lurch.
16:88. Those who reject "I AM" and hinder (men) from The Way of "I AM" (Deut. 31:29) - for them will We add Penalty to Penalty; because they used to spread mischief.
16:89. One day We shall raise from all Peoples a Witness (Rev. 1:5, Rev. 3:14) against them, from amongst themselves: and We shall bring thee as a witness against these (thy people): and We have sent down to thee the Book explaining all things, a Guide, a Mercy (Sura 6:154-157), and Glad Tidings to those who are "True in Faith".
16:90. "I AM" commands justice, the doing of good (Isa. 42:1-7), and benevolence to kith and kin (Lev. 19:18, Mark 12:31), and He forbids all shameful deeds, and injustice and rebellion: He instructs you, that ye may receive warning.
16:91. Fulfill The Covenant of "I AM" (in the Bible) when ye have entered into it (Deut. 29:9-15), and break not your oaths after ye have confirmed them; indeed ye have made "I AM" your guarantor; for "I AM" knoweth all that ye do; say and think.

1602869837365.png

DesertRose

Superstar
Has the time not come for those who have believed that their hearts should become humbly submissive at the remembrance of Allah and what has come down of the truth? And let them not be like those who were given the Scripture before, and a long period passed over them, so their hearts hardened; and many of them are defiantly disobedient.
57:16

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Has the time not come for those who have believed that their hearts should become humbly submissive at the remembrance of Allah and what has come down of the truth? And let them not be like those who were given the Scripture before, and a long period passed over them, so their hearts hardened; and many of them are defiantly disobedient.
57:16

You are still here, sharing and caring.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Quran verse 9:107:
"And there are those who put up a mosque by way of mischief and infidelity - to disunite the Believers - and in preparation for one who warred against Allah and His Messenger aforetime. They will indeed swear that their intention is nothing but good; But Allah doth declare that they are certainly liars." [Quran 9:107]

DesertRose

Superstar
Quran verse 9:107:
"And there are those who put up a mosque by way of mischief and infidelity - to disunite the Believers - and in preparation for one who warred against Allah and His Messenger aforetime. They will indeed swear that their intention is nothing but good; But Allah doth declare that they are certainly liars." [Quran 9:107]
Welcome back!

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
And whoever does a wrong or wrongs himself but then seeks forgiveness of Allah will find Allah Forgiving and Merciful.
4:110

DesertRose

Superstar
“Say: ‘O you mankind! Now truth (i.e. the Quran and the Prophet Muhammad), has come to you from your Lord. So whosoever receives guidance, he does so for the good of his own self; and whosoever goes astray, he does so to his own loss; and I am not (set) over you as a Wakeel (disposer of affairs to oblige you for guidance).’”
[Yoonus 10:108]

“Whosoever does righteous good deeds, it is for (the benefit of) his ownself; and whosoever does evil, it is against his ownself. And your Lord is not at all unjust to (His) slaves.”
[Fussilat 41:46]

“Verily, proofs have come to you from your Lord, so whosoever sees, will do so for (the good of) his ownself, and whosoever blinds himself, will do so to his own harm, and I (Muhammad) am not a watcher over you.”
[al-An’am 6:104]

“While as for those who accept guidance, He increases their guidance and bestows on them their piety.”
[Muhammad 47:17]

“Verily, this (Verses of the Quran) is an admonition, so whosoever wills, let him take a Path to his Lord (Allah).”
[al-Insan 76:29]

Go both of you to Pharaoh, for he has transgressed all bounds,
and speak to him gently, perhaps he may take heed or fear (Allah)."

[Taaha] 20:43-44

So it is by mercy from Allah that you were gentle with them. And had you been harsh, hard-hearted, they would have dispersed from around you. So pardon them and ask forgiveness for them and consult them in the conduct of affairs. And when you are resolved, place your trust in Allah; indeed, Allah loves those who place their trust (in Him).
[Ali Imran] 3:159

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Indeed, Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties [in exchange] for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah, so they kill and are killed. [It is] a true promise [binding] upon Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. And who is truer to his covenant than Allah ? So rejoice in your transaction which you have contracted. And it is that which is the great attainment.
[Such believers are] the repentant, the worshippers, the praisers [of Allah ], the travelers [for His cause], those who bow and prostrate [in prayer], those who enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong, and those who observe the limits [set by] Allah . And give good tidings to the believers.
9:111-112
King of kings' Bible - Sura 9:107-112
9:107. And there are those who put up mosques (churches; synagogues; etc.), by way of mischief and BETRAYAL - to disunite the Believers - and in preparation for one who warred against "I AM" (Revelation 12:7) and His Messenger aforetime. They will indeed swear that their intention is nothing but good; but "I AM" doth declare that they are certainly LIARS.
9:108. NEVER stand thou forth therein. There is an Holy Place (Mt. Moriah) whose foundation was laid from the first day on piety; it is more worthy of the standing forth (for prayer) therein. In it are men who love to be purified; and "I AM" loveth those who make themselves pure.
9:109. Which then is best? - he that layeth his foundation on piety (a Rock - Matthew 7:24-27) to "I AM" and His Good Pleasure? - or he that layeth his foundation on an undermined sand-cliff ready to crumble to pieces? And it doth crumble to pieces with him, into The Fire of Hell. And "I AM" guideth not people that do wrong (if they are doing wrong Satan is guiding them).
9:110. The foundation of those who so build is never free from suspicion and shakiness in their hearts, until their hearts are cut to pieces. And "I AM" is All-Knowing, Wise.
9:111. "I AM" hath purchased from the Believers their persons and their goods (John 3:16-21, 1 Pet. 1:17-23); for theirs (in return) is The Garden (of Bliss): they fight in His Cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in Truth, through The Law (The Torah), The Gospel (New Testament/Covenant), and The Koran: and who is more faithful to His Covenant (in the Bible) than "I AM"? Then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded (to fulfill The Covenant of "I AM" written in the Bible): that is the achievement supreme.
9:112. Those that turn (to "I AM") in repentance; that serve Him, and praise Him; that wander in devotion to the Cause of "I AM"; that bow down and prostrate their "selves" in prayer (Matt. 6:5-8, Sura 4:142, Sura 7:55, Sura 33:33); that enjoin good and forbid evil (Deut. 30:15-20); and observe the limits set by "I AM";- (these do rejoice). So proclaim the glad tidings to the Believers.

A Freeman

Superstar
And thus We have placed within every city the greatest of its criminals to conspire therein. But they conspire not except against themselves, and they perceive [it] not.
And when a sign comes to them, they say, "Never will we believe until we are given like that which was given to the messengers of Allah ." Allah is most knowing of where He places His message. There will afflict those who committed crimes debasement before Allah and severe punishment for what they used to conspire.
6:123-124
King of kings' Bible - Sura 6:122-126
6:122. Can he who was dead (Matt. 27:50-54, Mark 15:37-39, Luke 23:44-47, John 19:30-42) to whom We gave life (Matt. 28:5-10, Mark 16:6-8, Luke 24, John 20), and a Light (John 3:19-21, John 8:3) with which he walks amongst men (Christ), be like him who is in the depths of darkness (Lucifer), from which he can never come out? Thus to those without Faith their own deeds seem pleasing.
6:123. Thus have We placed leaders in every town, its wicked men, to plot (and burrow) therein: but they only plot against their own souls, and they perceive it not.
6:124. When there comes to them a Sign (from "I AM"), they say: "We shall not believe until we receive one (exactly) like those received by "I AM"'s Apostles." (Luke 16:19-31) "I AM" knoweth best where (and how) to carry out His mission. Soon the wicked will be overtaken by humiliation before "I AM", and a severe punishment, for all their plots (Rev. 21:8).
6:125. Those whom "I AM" (in His Plan) willeth to guide,- He openeth their breast to His Will; those whom He willeth to leave straying,- He maketh their breast closed and constricted, as if they had to climb up to the skies: thus doth "I AM" (heap) The Penalty on those who refuse to believe.
6:126. This is The Way of thy Lord, leading straight (Deut. 9:12, 16, Deut. 11:26-28, Deut. 13:5, Deut. 31:29, Matt. 7:13-14, John 14:6): We have detailed the Signs for those who accept warning.

DesertRose

Superstar
And whoever turns away from My remembrance – indeed, he will have a depressed [i.e., difficult] life, and We will gather [i.e., raise] him on the Day of Resurrection blind."
He will say, "My Lord, why have you raised me blind while I was [once] seeing?"
Allah] will say, "Thus did Our signs come to you, and you forgot [i.e., disregarded] them; and thus will you this Day be forgotten."
And thus do We recompense he who transgressed and did not believe in the signs of his Lord. And the punishment of the Hereafter is more severe and more enduring.
20:124-127

Say, "O disbelievers, I do not worship what you worship. Nor are you worshippers of what I worship. Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship. Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship. For you is your religion, and for me is my religion."
[Kaafirun] 109:1-6

Say, ˹O Prophet,˺ “O humanity! If you are in doubt of my faith, then ˹know that˺ I do not worship those ˹idols˺ you worship instead of Allah. But I worship Allah, Who has the power to cause your death. And I have been commanded, ‘Be one of the believers,’ and, ‘Be steadfast in faith in all uprightness, and do not be one of the polytheists,’ and ‘Do not invoke, instead of Allah, what can neither benefit nor harm you—for if you do, then you will certainly be one of the wrongdoers,’ and ‘If Allah touches you with harm, none can undo it except Him. And if He intends good for you, none can withhold His bounty. He grants it to whoever He wills of His servants. And He is the All-Forgiving, Most Merciful.’” Say, ˹O Prophet,˺ “O humanity! The truth has surely come to you from your Lord. So whoever chooses to be guided, it is only for their own good. And whoever chooses to stray, it is only to their own loss. And I am not a keeper over you.” And follow what is revealed to you, and be patient until Allah passes His judgment. For He is the Best of Judges.
[Yunus] 10:104-109

1603392992843.png