Favorite Quran Verses

DesertRose

Superstar
12:35 For, presently it occurred to the nobleman and his household - [even] after they had seen all the signs [of Joseph's innocence] - that they might as well imprison him for a time."
12:36 NOW two young men happened to go to prison at the same time as Joseph. One of them said: "Behold, I saw myself [in a dream] pressing wine." And the other said: "Behold, I saw myself [in a dream] carrying bread on my head, and birds were eating thereof." [And both entreated Joseph:] "Let us know the real meaning of this! Verily, we see that thou art one of those who know well [how to interpret dreams]."
12:37 [Joseph] answered: "Ere there comes unto you the meal which you are [daily] fed, I shall have informed you of the real meaning of your dreams,;' [so that you might know what is to come] before it comes unto you: for this is [part] of the knowledge which my Sustainer has imparted to me. "Behold, I have left behind me the ways of people who do not believe in God,'s and who persistently refuse to acknowledge the truth of the life to come;
12:38 and I follow the creed of my forefathers Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. It is not conceivable that we should [be allowed to] ascribe divinity to aught beside God: this is [an outcome] of God's bounty unto us and unto all mankind" -but most people are ungrateful.
12:39 "O my companions in imprisonment! Which is more reasonable:' [belief in the existence of numerous divine] lords, each of them different from the other -or [in] the One God, who holds absolute sway over all that exists?
12:40 "All that you worship instead of God is nothing but [empty] names which you have invented' - you and your forefathers- [and] for which God has bestowed no warrant from on high. Judgment [as to what is right and what is wrong] rests with God alone-[and] He has ordained that you should worship nought but Him: this is the [one] ever-true faith; but most people know it not
12:41 "[And now,] O my companions in imprisonment, [I shall tell you the meaning of your dreams:] as for one of you two, he will [again] give his lord [the King] wine to drink; but as for the other, he will be crucified, and birds will eat off his head. [But whatever be your future,] the matter on which you have asked me to enlighten you has been decided [by God]."
12:42 And [thereupon Joseph] said unto the one of the two whom he considered saved: "Mention me unto thy lord [when thou art free]!" But Satan caused him to forget to mention [Joseph] to his lord, and so he remained in prison a few [more] years.
12:43 AND [one day] the King said:" "Behold, I saw [in a dream] seven fat cows being devoured by seven emaciated ones, and seven green ears [of wheat] next to [seven] others that were withered. O you nobles! Enlighten me about [the meaning of] my dream, if you are able to interpret dreams!"
12:44 They answered: "[This is one of] the most involved and confusing of dreams, and we have no deep knowledge of the real meaning of dreams."
12:45 At that, the one of the two [erstwhile prisoners] who had been saved, and [who suddenly] remembered [Joseph] after all that time,

DesertRose

Superstar
12:46 [And he went to see Joseph in the prison and said to him:] "Joseph, O thou truthful one! Enlighten us about [the meaning of a dream in which] seven fat cows were being devoured by seven emaciated ones, and seven green ears [of wheat appeared] next to [seven] others that were withered - so that I may return [with thy explanation] unto the people [of the court, and] that they may come to know [what'manner of man thou art]!"
12:47 [Joseph] replied: "You shall sow for seven years as usual; but let all [the grain] that you harvest remain [untouched] in its ear, excepting only a little, whereof you may eat:
12:48 for, after that [period of seven good years] there will come seven hard [years] which will devour all that you shall have laid up for them, excepting only a little of that which you shall have kept in store.
12:49 And after that there will come a year in which the people will be delivered from all distress," and in which they will press [oil and wine as before]."
12:50 And [as soon as Joseph's interpretation. was conveyed to him,] the King said: "Bring him before me!" But when the [King's] messenger came unto him, [Joseph] said: "Go back to thy lord and ask him [first to find out the truth] about those women who cut their hands-for, behold, [until now it is] my Sustainer [alone who] has full knowledge of their guile!"
12:51 [Thereupon the King sent for those women; and when they came,] he asked: "What was it that you hoped to achieve when you sought to make Joseph yield himself unto you?"` The women answered: "God save us! We did not perceive the least evil [intention] on his part!" [And] the wife of Joseph's former master" exclaimed: "Now has the truth come to light! It was I who sought to make him yield himself unto me - whereas he, behold, was indeed speaking the truth!"
12:52 [When Joseph learned what had happened, he said:` "I asked for] this, so that [my former master] might know that I did not betray him behind his back , and that God does not bless with His guidance the artful schemes of those who betray their trust.
12:53 And yet, I am not trying to absolve myself: for, verily, man's inner self does incite [him] to evil," and saved are only they upon whom my Sustainer bestows His grace . Behold, my Sustainer is much forgiving, a dispenser of grace!"
12:54 And the King said: "Bring him unto me, so that I may attach him to my own person." And when he had spoken with him, [the King] said: "Behold, [from] this day thou shalt be of high standing with us, invested with all trust!"
12:55 [Joseph] replied: "Place in my charge the store-houses of the land; behold, I shall be a good and knowing keeper.
12:56 And thus We established Joseph securely in the land [of Egypt]: he had full mastery over it, [doing] whatever he willed. [Thus do] We cause Our grace to alight upon whomever We will; and We do not fail to requite the doers of good.
12:57 But in the eyes of those who have attained to faith and have always been conscious of Us, a reward in the life to come is a far greater good [than any reward in this world]."

A Freeman

Superstar
Sura 9:107-111
9:107. And there are those who put up mosques (churches; synagogues; etc.), by way of mischief and BETRAYAL - to disunite the Believers - and in preparation for one who warred against "I AM" (Revelation 12:7) and His Messenger aforetime. They will indeed swear that their intention is nothing but good; but "I AM" doth declare that they are certainly LIARS.
9:108. Never stand thou forth therein. There is an Holy Place (Mt. Moriah) whose foundation was laid from the first day on piety; it is more worthy of the standing forth (for prayer) therein. In it are men who love to be purified; and "I AM" loveth those who make themselves pure.
9:109. Which then is best? - he that layeth his foundation on piety (a Rock - Matthew 7:24-27) to "I AM" and His Good Pleasure? - or he that layeth his foundation on an undermined sand-cliff ready to crumble to pieces? And it doth crumble to pieces with him, into The Fire of Hell. And "I AM" guideth not people that do wrong (if they are doing wrong Satan is guiding them).
9:110. The foundation of those who so build is never free from suspicion and shakiness in their hearts, until their hearts are cut to pieces. And "I AM" is All-Knowing, Wise.
9:111. "I AM" hath purchased from the Believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is The Garden (of Bliss): they fight in His Cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in Truth, through The Law (The Torah), The Gospel (New Testament/Covenant), and The Koran: and who is more faithful to His Covenant (in the Bible) than "I AM"? Then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded (to fulfill The Covenant of "I AM" written in the Bible): that is the achievement supreme.

DesertRose

Superstar
......continuation of the Story of Prophet Yusuf/Joseph peace be upon him:

57. And verily, the reward of the Hereafter is better for those who believe and used to fear Allah and keep their duty to Him (by abstaining from all kinds of sins and evil deeds and by performing all kinds of righteous good deeds).
58. And Yusuf's (Joseph) brethren came and they entered unto him, and he recognized them, but they recognized him not.
59. And when he had furnished them forth with provisions (according to their need), he said: "Bring me a brother of yours from your father; (he meant Benjamin). See you not that I give full measure, and that I am the best of the hosts?
60. "But if you bring him not to me, there shall be no measure (of corn) for you with me, nor shall you come near me."
61. They said: "We shall try to get permission (for him) from his father, and verily, we shall do it."
62. And [Yusuf (Joseph)] told his servants to put their money (with which they had bought the corn) into their bags, so that they might know it when they go back to their people, in order that they might come back.
63. So, when they returned to their father, they said: "O our father! No more measure of grain shall we get (unless we take our brother). So send our brother with us, and we shall get our measure and truly we will guard him."
64. He said: "Can I entrust him to you except as I entrusted his brother [Yusuf (Joseph)] to you aforetime? But Allah is the Best to guard, and He is the Most Merciful of those who show mercy."
65. And when they opened their bags, they found their money had been returned to them. They said: "O our father! What (more) can we desire? This, our money has been returned to us, so we shall get (more) food for our family, and we shall guard our brother and add one more measure of a camel's load. This quantity is easy (for the king to give)."
66. He [Ya'qub (Jacob)] said: "I will not send him with you until you swear a solemn oath to me in Allah's Name, that you will bring him back to me unless you are yourselves surrounded (by enemies, etc.)," And when they had sworn their solemn oath, he said: "Allah is the Witness over what we have said."
67. And he said: "O my sons! Do not enter by one gate, but enter by different gates, and I cannot avail you against Allah at all. Verily! The decision rests only with Allah. In him, I put my trust and let all those that trust, put their trust in Him."
68. And when they entered according to their father's advice, it did not avail them in the least against (the Will of) Allah, it was but a need of Ya'qub's (Jacob) inner-self which he discharged. And verily, he was endowed with knowledge because We had taught him, but most men know not.
69. And when they went in before Yusuf (Joseph), he betook his brother (Benjamin) to himself and said: "Verily!I am your brother, so grieve not for what they used to do."
70. So when he had furnished them forth with their provisions, he put the (golden) bowl into his brother's bag, then a crier cried: "O you (in) the caravan! Surely, you are thieves!"
71. They, turning towards them, said: "What is it that you have missed?"
72. They said: "We have missed the (golden) bowl of the king and for him who produces it is (the reward of) a camel load; I will be bound by it."
73. They said: "By Allah! Indeed you know that we came not to make mischief in the land, and we are no thieves!"
74. They [Yusuf's (Joseph) men] said: "What then shall be the penalty of him, if you are (proved to be) liars."
75. They [Yusuf's (Joseph) brothers] said: "The penalty should be that he, in whose bag it is found, should be held for the punishment (of the crime). Thus we punish the Zalimun (wrong-doers, etc.)!"

DesertRose

Superstar
76. So he [Yusuf (Joseph)] began (the search) in their bags before the bag of his brother. Then he brought it out of his brother's bag. Thus did We plan for Yusuf (Joseph). He could not take his brother by the law of the king (as a slave), except that Allah willed it. (So Allah made the brothers to bind themselves with their way of "punishment, i.e. enslaving of a thief.") We raise to degrees whom We please, but over all those endowed with knowledge is the All-Knowing (Allah).
77. They [(Yusuf's (Joseph) brothers] said: "If he steals, there was a brother of his [Yusuf (Joseph)] who did steal before (him)." But these things did Yusuf (Joseph) keep in himself, revealing not the secrets to them. He said (within himself): "You are in worst case, and Allah knows best the truth of what you assert!"
78. They said: "O ruler of the land! Verily, he has an old father (who will grieve for him); so take one of us in his place. Indeed we think that you are one of the Muhsinun (good-doers - see V.2:112)."
79. He said: "Allah forbid, that we should take anyone but him with whom we found our property. Indeed (if we did so), we should be Zalimun (wrong-doers)."
80. So, when they despaired of him, they held a conference in private. The eldest among them said: "Know you not that your father did take an oath from you in Allah's Name, and before this you did fail in your duty with Yusuf (Joseph)? Therefore I will not leave this land until my father permits me, or Allah decides my case (by releasing Benjamin) and He is the Best of the judges.
81. "Return to your father and say, 'O our father! Verily, your son (Benjamin) has stolen, and we testify not except according to what we know, and we could not know the unseen!
82. "And ask (the people of) the town where we have been, and the caravan in which we returned, and indeed we are telling the truth."
83. He [Ya'qub (Jacob)] said: "Nay, but your ownselves have beguiled you into something. So patience is most fitting (for me). May be Allah will bring them (back) all to me. Truly He! only He is All-Knowing, All-Wise."
84. And he turned away from them and said: "Alas, my grief for Yusuf (Joseph)!" And he lost his sight because of the sorrow that he was suppressing.
85. They said: "By Allah! You will never cease remembering Yusuf (Joseph) until you become weak with old age, or until you be of the dead."
86. He said: "I only complain of my grief and sorrow to Allah, and I know from Allah that which you know not.
87. "O my sons! Go you and enquire about Yusuf (Joseph) and his brother, and never give up hope of Allah's Mercy. Certainly no one despairs of Allah's Mercy, except the people who disbelieve."
88. Then, when they entered unto him [Yusuf (Joseph)], they said: "O ruler of the land! A hard time has hit us and our family, and we have brought but poor capital, so pay us full measure and be charitable to us. Truly, Allah does reward the charitable."
89. He said: "Do you know what you did with Yusuf (Joseph) and his brother, when you were ignorant?"
90. They said: "Are you indeed Yusuf (Joseph)?" He said: "I am Yusuf (Joseph), and this is my brother (Benjamin). Allah has indeed been gracious to us. Verily, he who fears Allah with obedience to Him (by abstaining from sins and evil deeds, and by performing righteous good deeds), and is patient, then surely, Allah makes not the reward of the Muhsinun (good-doers - see V.2:112) to be lost."
91. They said: "By Allah! Indeed Allah has preferred you above us, and we certainly have been sinners."
92. He said: "No reproach on you this day, may Allah forgive you, and He is the Most Merciful of those who show mercy!

DesertRose

Superstar
93. "Go with this shirt of mine, and cast it over the face of my father, he will become clear-sighted, and bring to me all your family."
94. And when the caravan departed, their father said: "I do indeed feel the smell of Yusuf (Joseph), if only you think me not a dotard (a person who has weakness of mind because of old age)."
95. They said: "By Allah! Certainly, you are in your old error."
96. Then, when the bearer of the glad tidings arrived, he cast it (the shirt) over his face, and he became clear-sighted. He said: "Did I not say to you, 'I know from Allah that which you know not.' "
97. They said: "O our father! Ask forgiveness (from Allah) for our sins, indeed we have been sinners."
98. He said: "I will ask my Lord for forgiveness for you, verily He! Only He is the Oft-Forgiving, the Most Merciful."
99. Then, when they entered unto Yusuf (Joseph), he betook his parents to himself and said: "Enter Egypt, if Allah wills, in security."
100. And he raised his parents to the throne and they fell down before him prostrate. And he said: "O my father! This is the interpretation of my dream aforetime! My Lord has made it come true! He was indeed good to me, when He took me out of the prison, and brought you (all here) out of the bedouin-life, after Shaitan (Satan) had sown enmity between me and my brothers. Certainly, my Lord is the Most Courteous and Kind unto whom He will. Truly He! Only He is the All-Knowing, the All-Wise.
101. "My Lord! You have indeed bestowed on me of the sovereignty, and taught me the interpretation of dreams; The (only) Creator of the heavens and the earth! You are my Wali (Protector, Helper, Supporter, Guardian, etc.) in this world and in the Hereafter, cause me to die as a Muslim (the one submitting to Your Will), and join me with the righteous."
102. This is of the news of the Ghaib (unseen) which We reveal by Inspiration to you (O Muhammad
). You were not (present) with them when they arranged their plan together, and (also, while) they were plotting.
103. And most of mankind will not believe even if you desire it eagerly.

DesertRose

Superstar
You seem to have posted here a lot. Are there any Surahs that are particular favorites for you? Other Muslims are welcome to respond as well. I like hearing about which Surahs people like.
:)Yup I love surah Al Baqarah (Alhamdullilah). Just posting the last verses from surah Yusuf/ Joseph peace be upon him. Please feel free to post your favorite verses!

104. And no reward you (O Muhammad
) ask of them (those who deny your Prophethood) for it, it(the Qur'an) is no less than a Reminder and an advice unto the 'Alamin (men and jinns).
105. And how many a sign in the heavens and the earth they pass by, while they are averse therefrom.
106. And most of them believe not in Allah except that they attribute partners unto Him [i.e. they are Mushrikun -polytheists - see Verse 6: 121].
107. Do they then feel secure from the coming against them of the covering veil of the Torment of Allah, or of the coming against them of the (Final) Hour, all of a sudden while they perceive not?
108. Say (O Muhammad
): "This is my way; I invite unto Allah (i.e. to the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism) with sure knowledge, I and whosoever follows me (also must invite others to Allah i.e to the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism) with sure knowledge. And Glorified and Exalted be Allah (above all that they associate as partners with Him). And I am not of the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters and disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah; those who worship others along with Allah or set up rivals or partners to Allah)."
109. And We sent not before you (as Messengers) any but men, whom We inspired from among the people of townships. Have they not travelled through the earth and seen what was the end of those who were before them? And verily, the home of the Hereafter is the best for those who fear Allah and obey Him (by abstaining from sins and evil deeds, and by performing righteous good deeds). Do you not then understand?
110. (They were reprieved) until, when the Messengers gave up hope and thought that they were denied (by their people), then came to them Our Help, and whomsoever We willed were delivered. And Our Punishment cannot be warded off from the people who are Mujrimun (criminals, disobedients to Allah, sinners, disbelievers, polytheists).
111. Indeed in their stories, there is a lesson for men of understanding. It (the Qur'an) is not a forged statement but a confirmation of the Allah's existing Books [the Taurat (Torah), the Injeel (Gospel) and other Scriptures of Allah] and a detailed explanation of everything and a guide and a Mercy for the people who believe.

DesertRose

Superstar
189. And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and Allah has power over all things.
190. Verily! In the creation of the heavens and the earth, and in the alternation of night and day, there are indeed signs for men of understanding.
191. Those who remember Allah (always, and in prayers) standing, sitting, and lying down on their sides, and think deeply about the creation of the heavens and the earth, (saying): “Our Lord! You have not created (all) this without purpose, glory to You! (Exalted be You above all that they associate with You as partners). Give us salvation from the torment of the Fire.
192. “Our Lord! Verily, whom You admit to the Fire, indeed, You have disgraced him, and never will the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers) find any helpers.
193. “Our Lord! Verily, we have heard the call of one (Muhammad
) calling to Faith: ‘Believe in your Lord,’ and we have believed. Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and remit from us our evil deeds, and make us die in the state of righteousness along with Al-Abrar (those who are obedient to Allah and follow strictly His Orders).
194. “Our Lord! Grant us what You promised unto us through Your Messengers and disgrace us not on the Day of Resurrection, for You never break (Your) Promise.”
195. So their Lord accepted of them (their supplication and answered them), “Never will I allow to be lost the work of any of you, be he male or female. You are (members) one of another, so those who emigrated and were driven out from their homes, and suffered harm in My Cause, and who fought, and were killed (in My Cause), verily, I will remit from them their evil deeds and admit them into Gardens under which rivers flow (in Paradise); a reward from Allah, and with Allah is the best of rewards.”
196. Let not the free disposal (and affluence) of the disbelievers throughout the land deceive you.
197. A brief enjoyment; then, their ultimate abode is Hell; and worst indeed is that place for rest.
198. But, for those who fear their Lord, are Gardens under which rivers flow (in Paradise); therein are they to dwell (for ever), an entertainment from Allah; and that which is with Allah is the Best for Al-Abrar (those who are obedient to Allah and follow strictly His Orders).
199. And there are, certainly, among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), those who believe in Allah and in that which has been revealed to you, and in that which has been revealed to them, humbling themselves before Allah. They do not sell the Verses of Allah for a little price, for them is a reward with their Lord. Surely, Allah is Swift in account.
200. O you who believe! Endure and be more patient (than your enemy), and guard your territory by stationing army units permanently at the places from where the enemy can attack you, and fear Allah, so that you may be successful.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
6. Then surely, We shall question those (people) to whom it (the Book) was sent and verily, We shall question the Messengers.
7. Then surely, We shall narrate unto them (their whole story) with knowledge, and indeed We were not absent.
8. And the weighing on that day (Day of Resurrection) will be the true (weighing) . So as for those whose scale (of good deeds) will be heavy, they will be the successful (by entering Paradise).
9. And as for those whose scale will be light, they are those who will lose their own-selves (by entering Hell) because they denied and rejected Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.).
10. And surely, We gave you authority on the earth and appointed for you therein provisions (for your life). Little thanks do you
7:6-10

illuminatimess

Veteran
‏وَرَبُّكَ يَعْلَمُ مَا تُكِنُّ صُدُورُهُمْ وَمَا يُعْلِنُونَ

‏And thy Lord knows all that their hearts conceal and all that they reveal.

DesertRose

Superstar
Surah Taha | Verse 124-127 | Idris Abkar | Quran Visualization

124. “But whosoever turns away from My Reminder (i.e. neither believes in this Qur’an nor acts on its orders, etc.) verily, for him is a life of hardship, and We shall raise him up blind on the Day of Resurrection.”

125. He will say:”O my Lord! Why have you raised me up blind, while I had sight (before).”

126. (Allah) will say: “Like this, Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) came unto you, but you disregarded them (i.e. you left them, did not think deeply in them, and you turned away from them), and so this Day, you will be neglected (in the Hell-fire, away from Allah’s Mercy).”

127. And thus do We requite him who transgresses beyond bounds [i.e. commits the great sins and disobeys his Lord (Allah) and believes not in His Messengers, and His revealed Books, like this Qur’an, etc.], and believes not in the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of his Lord, and the torment of the Hereafter is far more severe and more lasting.

DesertRose

Superstar
“Bear in mind that the present life is just a game, a diversion, an attraction, a cause of boasting among you, of rivalry in wealth and children. It is like plants that spring up after the rain: their growth at first delights the sowers, but then you see them wither away, turn yellow, and become stubble. There is terrible punishment in the next life as well as forgiveness and approval from God; the life of this world is only an illusory pleasure.” (57:20)

DesertRose

Superstar
3:175-180
That is only Satan who frightens [you] of his supporters. So fear them not, but fear Me, if you are [indeed] believers.
And do not be grieved, [O Muhammad], by those who hasten into disbelief. Indeed, they will never harm Allah at all. Allah intends that He should give them no share in the Hereafter, and for them is a great punishment.
Indeed, those who purchase disbelief [in exchange] for faith - never will they harm Allah at all, and for them is a painful punishment.
And let not those who disbelieve ever think that [because] We extend their time [of enjoyment] it is better for them. We only extend it for them so that they may increase in sin, and for them is a humiliating punishment.
Allah would not leave the believers in that [state] you are in [presently] until He separates the evil from the good. Nor would Allah reveal to you the unseen. But [instead], Allah chooses of His messengers whom He wills, so believe in Allah and His messengers. And if you believe and fear Him, then for you is a great reward.
And let not those who [greedily] withhold what Allah has given them of His bounty ever think that it is better for them. Rather, it is worse for them. Their necks will be encircled by what they withheld on the Day of Resurrection. And to Allah belongs the heritage of the heavens and the earth. And Allah, with what you do, is [fully] Acquainted.

DesertRose

Superstar
45. Those who hindered from the Path of Allah, and would seek to make it crooked, and they were disbelievers in the Hereafter.
46. And between them will be a barrier screen and on Al-A’raf (a wall with elevated places) will be men (whose good and evil deeds would be equal in scale), who would recognize all (of the Paradise and Hell people), by their marks (the dwellers of Paradise by their white faces and the dwellers of Hell by their black faces), they will call out to the dwellers of Paradise, “Salamun ‘Alaikum” (peace be on you), and at that time they (men on Al-A’raf) will not yet have entered it (Paradise), but they will hope to enter (it) with certainty.
47. And when their eyes will be turned towards the dwellers of the Fire, they will say: “Our Lord! Place us not with the people who are Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers).”
48. And the men on Al-A’raf (the wall) will call unto the men whom they would recognize by their marks, saying: “Of what benefit to you were your great numbers (and hoards of wealth), and your arrogance against Faith?”
49. Are they those, of whom you swore that Allah would never show them mercy. (Behold! It has been said to them): “Enter Paradise, no fear shall be on you, nor shall you grieve.”
50. And the dwellers of the Fire will call to the dwellers of Paradise: “Pour on us some water or anything that Allah has provided you with.” They will say: “Both (water and provision) Allah has forbidden to the disbelievers.”
51. “Who took their religion as an amusement and play, and the life of the world deceived them.” So this Day We shall forget them as they forgot their meeting of this Day, and as they used to reject Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.).
52. Certainly, We have brought to them a Book (the Qur’an) which We have explained in detail with knowledge, – a guidance and a mercy to a people who believe.
53. Await they just for the final fulfillment of the event? On the Day the event is finally fulfilled (i.e. the Day of Resurrection), those who neglected it before will say: “Verily, the Messengers of our Lord did come with the truth, now are there any intercessors for us that they might intercede on our behalf? Or could we be sent back (to the first life of the world) so that we might do (good) deeds other than those (evil) deeds which we used to do?” Verily, they have lost their own-selves (i.e. destroyed themselves) and that which they used to fabricate (invoking and worshiping others besides Allah) has gone away from them.
7:45-53

sickgirl15

Established
Guess there are not enough Muslims here. But mine would be this:
"Allah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity. It will have [the consequence of] what [good] it has gained, and it will bear [the consequence of] what [evil] it has earned..." (2:286). It actually made me confident that I can find the truth trying harder, and grow out of the doubts I have dwelled on for long.
How was Allah truly capable of accurately distinguishing the difference between the “good and evil” deeds that his followers do in life? The Quran features horrendous verses that it’s okay for a man to strike his wife, a woman is “worth” less than a man, p***philia is ok, a female’s r*pe is not valid unless a few other men witnessed it, and will vouch for her in court, or some nonsense like that, “infidels” (non believers of Islam) should be killed, it’s ok to “lie” about the true negative and hateful nature of the (ideology of Islam), oh my goodness; if the Quran is supposed to prove that Islam is indeed a “religion of peace,” like ex (undercover Muslim/ISIS president) president Barack “Hussein” Obama LIED to the entire world about, then I dare to ask what Allah would consider to be “good” behavior/deeds done by his (brainwashed) followers. I must note that Muslim women are the unlucky VICTIMS who are extremely brainwashed, and not the men. I could write a book on how badly Muslim women are brainwashed in their society by men. Very, very tragic and sad indeed. I could write a book about how terrible Muslim women are brainwashed to feel inferior in their culture. Please google this topic to discover more about the injustices and inequalities that Muslim women face to this day...Thank you! It makes me sick!

DesertRose

Superstar
Know that the life of this world is only play and amusement, pomp and mutual boasting among you, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children, as the likeness of vegetation after rain, thereof the growth is pleasing to the tiller; afterwards it dries up and you see it turning yellow; then it becomes straw. But in the Hereafter (there is) a severe torment (for the disbelievers, evil-doers), and (there is) Forgiveness from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure (for the believers, good-doers), whereas the life of this world is only a deceiving enjoyment“. [57:20]

DesertRose

Superstar
Is there any reward for good other than good? Quran 55:60
No disaster strikes except by permission of Allah . And whoever believes in Allah – He will guide his heart. And Allah is Knowing of all things. Quran 64:11
Say, (O Muhammad, to mankind): If ye love Allah, follow me; Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. Quran 3:31
… And whoever holds firmly to Allah has [indeed] been guided to a straight path. Quran 3:101
Say, He is Allah, [who is] One, Allah , the Eternal Refuge. Quran 112:1-2
And We have not sent you (O Muhammad SAW) except as a giver of glad tidings and a warner to all mankind, but most of men know not. Quran 34:28
And incline not toward those who do wrong, lest the Fire should touch you, and you have no protectors other than Allah, nor you would then be helped. Quran 11:113
And We have sent you (O Muhammad SAW) not but as a mercy for the Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists). Quran 21:107
And the slaves of the Most Beneficent (Allah) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. Quran 25:63
And seek help through patience and prayer, and indeed, it is difficult except for the humbly submissive [to Allah]. Quran 2:45
O you who have believed, seek help through patience and prayer. Indeed, Allah is with the patient. Quran 2:153
O you who believe! be patient and excel in patience and remain steadfast, and be careful of (your duty to) Allah, that you may be successful. Quran 3:200
Or think you that you will enter Paradise without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They were afflicted with severe poverty and ailments and were so shaken that even the Messenger and those who believed along with him said, “When (will come) the Help of Allah?” Yes! Certainly, the Help of Allah is near! Quran 2:214
Your Lord has not taken leave of you, [O Muhammad], nor has He detested [you]. And the Hereafter is better for you than the first [life]. And your Lord is going to give you, and you will be satisfied. Quran 93:3-5
And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient. Quran 2:155
When the victory of Allah has come and the conquest, And you see the people entering into the religion of Allah in multitudes, Then exalt [Him] with praise of your Lord and ask forgiveness of Him. Indeed, He is ever Accepting of repentance. Quran 110
“O my Lord! Open for me my chest (grant me self-confidence, contentment, and boldness).” [Qur’an, 20:25]

15.) “And if there comes to you from Satan an evil suggestion, then seek refuge in Allah. Indeed, He is the Hearing, the Knowing.” [Qur’an, 41:36]

16.) “And whoever fears Allah – He will make for him a way out and will provide for him from where he does not expect. And whoever relies upon Allah – then He is sufficient for him. Indeed, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Allah has already set for everything a [decreed] extent.” [Qur’an, 65: 2-3]

17.) “Strange are the matters of believers. For him there is good in all his affairs, and this is so only for the believer. When something pleasing happens to him, he is grateful (shukr), and that is good for him; and when something displeasing happens to him he is enduring patience (sabr) and that is good for him.” [Sahih Muslim]

وَلَا تَكُونُواْ كَٱلَّذِينَ قَالُواْ سَمِعۡنَا وَهُمۡ لَا يَسۡمَعُونَ
۞إِنَّ شَرَّ ٱلدَّوَآبِّ عِندَ ٱللَّهِ ٱلصُّمُّ ٱلۡبُكۡمُ ٱلَّذِينَ لَا يَعۡقِلُونَ
وَلَوۡ عَلِمَ ٱللَّهُ فِيهِمۡ خَيۡرٗا لَّأَسۡمَعَهُمۡۖ وَلَوۡ أَسۡمَعَهُمۡ لَتَوَلَّواْ وَّهُم مُّعۡرِضُونَ
يَـٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ ٱسۡتَجِيبُواْ لِلَّهِ وَلِلرَّسُولِ إِذَا دَعَاكُمۡ لِمَا يُحۡيِيكُمۡۖ وَٱعۡلَمُوٓاْ أَنَّ ٱللَّهَ يَحُولُ بَيۡنَ ٱلۡمَرۡءِ وَقَلۡبِهِۦ وَأَنَّهُۥٓ إِلَيۡهِ تُحۡشَرُونَ​
And do not be like those who say, "We have heard," while they do not hear.
Indeed, the worst of living creatures in the sight of God are the deaf and dumb who do not use reason.
Had God known any good in them, He would have made them hear. And if He had made them hear, they would [still] have turned away, while they were refusing.
O you who have believed, respond to God and to the Messenger when he calls you to that which gives you life. And know that God intervenes between a man and his heart and that to Him you will be gathered.

(Surah al-Anfal, ayahs 21-24)

وَمِن آياتِهِ خَلقُ السَّماواتِ وَالأَرضِ وَاختِلافُ أَلسِنَتِكُم وَأَلوانِكُم ۚ إِنَّ في ذٰلِكَ لَآياتٍ لِلعالِمينَ​
"And of His signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth and the diversity of your languages and your colors. Indeed in that are signs for those of knowledge."
(Surah 30:22)