Favorite Quran Verses

Vision

Veteran
"And keep yourself (O Muhammad SAW) patiently with those who call on their Lord (i.e. your companions who remember their Lord with glorification, praising in prayers, etc., and other righteous deeds, etc.) morning and afternoon, seeking His Face, and let not your eyes overlook them, desiring the pomp and glitter of the life of the world; and obey not him whose heart We have made heedless of Our Remembrance, one who follows his own lusts and whose affair (deeds) has been lost."
(18:28)

DesertRose

Superstar
And We have already sent Noah and Abraham and placed in their descendants prophethood and scripture; and among them is he who is guided, but many of them are defiantly disobedient.
Then We sent following their footsteps Our messengers and followed [them] with Jesus, the son of Mary, and gave him the Gospel. And We placed in the hearts of those who followed him compassion and mercy and monasticism, which they innovated; We did not prescribe it for them except [that they did so] seeking the approval of Allah . But they did not observe it with due observance. So We gave the ones who believed among them their reward, but many of them are defiantly disobedient.
O you who have believed, fear Allah and believe in His Messenger; He will [then] give you a double portion of His mercy and make for you a light by which you will walk and forgive you; and Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
[This is] so that the People of the Scripture may know that they are not able [to obtain] anything from the bounty of Allah and that [all] bounty is in the hand of Allah ; He gives it to whom He wills. And Allah is the possessor of great bounty.

57:26-29

Hopeful

Star
Did We not expand for you, [O Muhammad], your breast?
94:1

And We removed from you your burden
94:2

Which had weighed upon your back
94:3

And raised high for you your repute.
94:4

For indeed, with hardship [will be] ease.
94:5

Indeed, with hardship [will be] ease.
94:6

So when you have finished [your duties], then stand up [for worship].
94:7

And to your Lord direct [your] longing.
94:8
tenor.gif

DesertRose

Superstar
58:5-9
Verily, those who contend against God and His Apostle shall be brought low even as those [evildoers] who lived before them were brought low after We had bestowed [on them] clear messages from on high. And [so,] for those who deny the truth there will be shameful suffering in store.

On the Day when God will raise them all from the dead and will make them truly understand all that they did [in life]: God will have taken [all of] it into account, even though they [themselves] may have forgotten it - for God is witness unto everything.

ART THOU NOT aware that God knows all that is in the heavens and all that is on earth? Never can there be a secret confabulation between three persons without His being the fourth of them, nor between five without His being the sixth of them; and neither between less than that, or more, without His being with them wherever they may be. But in the end, on Resurrection Day, He will make them truly understand what they did: for, verily, God has full knowledge of everything.

Art thou not aware of such as have been forbidden [to intrigue through] secret confabulations,and yet [always] revert to that which they have been forbidden, and conspire with one another with a view to sinful doings, and aggressive conduct, and disobedience to the Apostle?Now whenever such [people] approach thee, [O Muhammad,]they salute thee with a greeting which God has never countenanced; and they say to themselves, "Why does not God chastise us for what we are saying?"Hell shall be their allotted portion: they shall [indeed] enter it - and how vile a journey's end! Hence,]

O you who have attained to faith, when you do hold secret confabulations, do not conspire with one another with a view to sinful doings, and aggressive conduct, and disobedience to the Apostle,but [rather] hold counsel in the cause of virtue and God-consciousness: and [always] remain conscious of God, unto whom you all shall be gathered.

4:47. O ye People of The Book! Believe in what We have (now) revealed, confirming what was (already) with you, before We change the face and fame of some (of you) beyond all recognition, and turn them hindwards, or curse them as We cursed the Sabbath-breakers, for the decision of God MUST be carried out.
4:48. God forgiveth not that partners should be set up with Him; but He forgiveth anything else, to whom He pleaseth; to set up partners with God is to devise a sin most heinous indeed.

4:69. All who obey God and the Apostle are in the company of those on whom is the Grace of God,- of the Prophets (who teach), the Sincere (lovers of Truth), the Witnesses (who testify), and the Righteous (who do good): Ah! what a beautiful Fellowship!

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
39: 53-59
Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."
And return [in repentance] to your Lord and submit to Him before the punishment comes upon you; then you will not be helped.
And follow the best of what was revealed to you from your Lord before the punishment comes upon you suddenly while you do not perceive,
Lest a soul should say, "Oh [how great is] my regret over what I neglected in regard to Allah and that I was among the mockers."
Or [lest] it say, "If only Allah had guided me, I would have been among the righteous."
Or [lest] it say when it sees the punishment, "If only I had another turn so I could be among the doers of good."
But yes, there had come to you My verses, but you denied them and were arrogant, and you were among the disbelievers.

DesertRose

Superstar
39:68-75
And [on that Day,] the trumpet [of judgment] will be sounded, and all [creatures] that are in the heavens and all that are on earth will fall down senseless. unless they be such as God wills [to exempt]. And then it will sound again - and lo! standing [before the Seat of Judgment], they will begin to see [the truth]!
And the earth will shine bright with her Sustainer's light. And the record [of everyone's deeds] will be laid bare, and all the prophets will be brought forward, and all [other] witnesses; and judgment will be passed on them all in justice. And they will not be wronged,
or every human being will be repaid in full for whatever [good or evil] he has done: and He is fully aware of all that they do.
And those who were bent on denying the truth will be urged on in throngs towards hell till, when they reach it, its gates will be opened, and its keepers will ask them, "Have there not come to you apostles from among yourselves, who conveyed to you your Sustainer's messages and warned you of the coming of this your Day [of Judgment]?" They will answer: "Yea, indeed!" But the sentence of suffering will [already] have fallen due upon the deniers of the truth;
[and] they will be told, "Enter the gates of hell, therein to abide!" And how vile an abode for those who were given to false pride !
But those who were conscious of their Sustainer will be urged on in throngs towards paradise till, when they reach it, they shall find its gates wide open;and its keepers will say unto them, "Peace be upon you! Well have you done: enter, then, this [paradise], herein to abide!"
And they will exclaim: "All praise is due to God, who has made His promise to us come true, and has bestowed upon us this expanse [of bliss] as our portion, so that we may dwell in paradise as we please!" And how excellent a reward will it be for those who laboured [in God's way]!
And thou wilt see the angels surrounding the throne of [God's] almightiness, extolling their Sustainer's glory and praise. And judgment will have been passed in justice on all [who had lived and died], and the word will be spoken: "All praise is due to God, the Sustainer of All the worlds!"

Hopeful

Star
“And those who invoke not any other ilaah (god) along with Allaah, nor kill such person as Allaah has forbidden, except for just cause, nor commit illegal sexual intercourse and whoever does this shall receive the punishment.

69. The torment will be doubled to him on the Day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein in disgrace;

70. Except those who repent and believe (in Islamic Monotheism), and do righteous deeds; for those, Allaah will change their sins into good deeds, and Allaah is Oft‑Forgiving, Most Merciful”

[al-Furqaan 25:68-70]
giphy.gif

DesertRose

Superstar
41:30-38
Indeed, those who have said, "Our Lord is Allah " and then remained on a right course - the angels will descend upon them, [saying], "Do not fear and do not grieve but receive good tidings of Paradise, which you were promised.
We [angels] were your allies in worldly life and [are so] in the Hereafter. And you will have therein whatever your souls desire, and you will have therein whatever you request [or wish]
As accommodation from a [Lord who is] Forgiving and Merciful."
And who is better in speech than one who invites to Allah and does righteousness and says, "Indeed, I am of the Muslims."
And not equal are the good deed and the bad. Repel [evil] by that [deed] which is better; and thereupon the one whom between you and him is enmity [will become] as though he was a devoted friend.
But none is granted it except those who are patient, and none is granted it except one having a great portion [of good].
And if there comes to you from Satan an evil suggestion, then seek refuge in Allah . Indeed, He is the Hearing, the Knowing.
And of His signs are the night and day and the sun and moon. Do not prostrate to the sun or to the moon, but prostate to Allah, who created them, if it should be Him that you worship.

But if they are arrogant - then those who are near your Lord exalt Him by night and by day, and they do not become weary.

DesertRose

Superstar
And of His signs is that you see the earth stilled, but when We send down upon it rain, it quivers and grows. Indeed, He who has given it life is the Giver of Life to the dead. Indeed, He is over all things competent.
Indeed, those who inject deviation into Our verses are not concealed from Us. So, is he who is cast into the Fire better or he who comes secure on the Day of Resurrection? Do whatever you will; indeed, He is Seeing of what you do.
Indeed, those who disbelieve in the message after it has come to them... And indeed, it is a mighty Book.
Falsehood cannot approach it from before it or from behind it; [it is] a revelation from a [Lord who is] Wise and Praiseworthy.
Nothing is said to you, [O Muhammad], except what was already said to the messengers before you. Indeed, your Lord is a possessor of forgiveness and a possessor of painful penalty.
And if We had made it a non-Arabic Qur'an, they would have said, "Why are its verses not explained in detail [in our language]? Is it a foreign [recitation] and an Arab [messenger]?" Say, "It is, for those who believe, a guidance and cure." And those who do not believe - in their ears is deafness, and it is upon them blindness. Those are being called from a distant place.
And We had already given Moses the Scripture, but it came under disagreement. And if not for a word that preceded from your Lord, it would have been concluded between them. And indeed they are, concerning the Qur'an, in disquieting doubt.
Whoever does righteousness - it is for his [own] soul; and whoever does evil [does so] against it. And your Lord is not ever unjust to [His] servants.
To him [alone] is attributed knowledge of the Hour. And fruits emerge not from their coverings nor does a female conceive or give birth except with His knowledge. And the Day He will call to them, "Where are My 'partners'?" they will say, "We announce to You that there is [no longer] among us any witness [to that]."
And lost from them will be those they were invoking before, and they will be certain that they have no place of escape.
41:39-48

DesertRose

Superstar
Man is not weary of supplication for good [things], but if evil touches him, he is hopeless and despairing.
And if We let him taste mercy from Us after an adversity which has touched him, he will surely say, "This is [due] to me, and I do not think the Hour will occur; and [even] if I should be returned to my Lord, indeed, for me there will be with Him the best." But We will surely inform those who disbelieved about what they did, and We will surely make them taste a massive punishment.
And when We bestow favor upon man, he turns away and distances himself; but when evil touches him, then he is full of extensive supplication.
Say, "Have you considered: if the Qur'an is from Allah and you disbelieved in it, who would be more astray than one who is in extreme dissension?"
We will show them Our signs in the horizons and within themselves until it becomes clear to them that it is the truth. But is it not sufficient concerning your Lord that He is, over all things, a Witness?
Unquestionably, they are in doubt about the meeting with their Lord. Unquestionably He is, of all things, encompassing.
41-49-54

DesertRose

Superstar
So to that [religion of Allah ] invite, [O Muhammad], and remain on a right course as you are commanded and do not follow their inclinations but say, "I have believed in what Allah has revealed of the Qur'an, and I have been commanded to do justice among you. Allah is our Lord and your Lord. For us are our deeds, and for you your deeds. There is no [need for] argument between us and you. Allah will bring us together, and to Him is the [final] destination."
42:15

DesertRose

Superstar

27. And We created not the heaven and the earth and all that is between them without purpose! That is the consideration of those who disbelieve! Then woe to those who disbelieve ( in Islâmic Monotheism ) from the Fire!
28. Shall We treat those who believe ( in the Oneness of Allâh - Islâmic Monotheism ) and do righteous good deeds as Mufsidûn ( those who associate partners in worship with Allâh and commit crimes ) on earth? Or shall We treat the Muttaqûn ( the pious - See V.2:2 ) as the Fujjâr ( criminals, disbelievers, the wicked ) ?
29. ( This is ) a Book ( the Qur’ân ) which We have sent down to you, full of blessings, that they may ponder over its Verses, and that men of understanding may remember.
38:27-29

Last edited:
King of kings' Bible, Sura
1:1. In the name of the "I AM", Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
1:2. Praise be to God (Allah), the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds

3:2. Allah (God). There is no God but He,- the Living, the Self-Existing (YHWH - "I AM"), Eternal.
3:3. It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Koran, confirming what went before it and He sent down The Law (of Moses) and The Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down The Criterion (of Judgment between right and wrong).
3:4. Then those who reject Faith in the Signs of the "I AM" will suffer the severest penalty, and Allah (God) is Almighty, Lord of Retribution.
3:5. From God, verily nothing is hidden on Earth or in the heavens.

5:75. They do blaspheme who say: "("I AM") is Jesus the son of Mary." But said Christ: "O Children of Israel! Worship God, my Lord and your Lord." Whoever joins other gods with God,- "I AM" will forbid him The Garden, and The Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrong-doers be no one to help.
5:76. They do blaspheme who say: "("I AM") is one of three in a Trinity": for there is no god except One God. If they desist not from their word (of blasphemy), verily a grievous Penalty will befall the blasphemers among them.
5:77. Why turn they not to "I AM", and seek His forgiveness? For "I AM" is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
5:78. Jesus the son of Mary was no more than an Apostle; many were the Apostles that passed away before him. His mother was a woman of truth. They had both to eat their (daily) food. See how "I AM" doth make His Signs clear to them; yet see in what ways they are deluded away from the truth!
5:79. Say: "Will ye worship, besides "I AM", something which hath no power either to harm or benefit you? But "I AM",- He it is that heareth and knoweth all things." http://JAHTruth.net/kofk-free

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar

The revelation of the Qur'an is from Allah, the Exalted in Might, the Wise.
Indeed, We have sent down to you the Book, [O Muhammad], in truth. So worship Allah, [being] sincere to Him in religion.
Unquestionably, for Allah is the pure religion. And those who take protectors besides Him [say], "We only worship them that they may bring us nearer to Allah in position." Indeed, Allah will judge between them concerning that over which they differ. Indeed, Allah does not guide he who is a liar and [confirmed] disbeliever.
If Allah had intended to take a son, He could have chosen from what He creates whatever He willed. Exalted is He; He is Allah, the One, the Prevailing.

He created the heavens and earth in truth. He wraps the night over the day and wraps the day over the night and has subjected the sun and the moon, each running [its course] for a specified term. Unquestionably, He is the Exalted in Might, the Perpetual Forgiver.
He created you from one soul. Then He made from it its mate, and He produced for you from the grazing livestock eight mates. He creates you in the wombs of your mothers, creation after creation, within three darknesses. That is Allah, your Lord; to Him belongs dominion. There is no deity except Him, so how are you averted?
If you disbelieve - indeed, Allah is Free from need of you. And He does not approve for His servants disbelief. And if you are grateful, He approves it for you; and no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. Then to your Lord is your return, and He will inform you about what you used to do. Indeed, He is Knowing of that within the breasts.

39:1-8

6:99. It is He Who sendeth down rain from the skies: with it We produce vegetation of all kinds: from some We produce green (crops), out of which We produce grain, heaped up (at harvest); out of the date-palm and its sheaths (or spathes) (come) clusters of dates hanging low and near: and (then there are) gardens of grapes, and olives, and pomegranates, each similar (in kind) yet different (in variety): when they begin to bear fruit, feast your eyes with the fruit and the ripeness thereof. Behold! In these things there are Signs for people who believe.
6:100. Yet they make the Beings equals with "I AM", though "I AM" did create the Beings; and they falsely, having no knowledge, attribute to Him (human) sons and daughters. Praise and glory be to Him! (for He is) above what they attribute to Him!
6:101. To Him is due the primal origin of the heavens and the Earth: how can He have a (human) son when He hath no consort? He created all things, and He hath full knowledge of all things.
6:102. That is "I AM", your Lord! There is no god but He, the Creator of all things: then worship ye Him: and He hath power to dispose of all affairs.
6:103. No vision can grasp Him, but His grasp is over all vision: He is above all comprehension, yet is acquainted with all things.

DesertRose

Superstar
You who believe! Repent to Allah.
It may be that your Lord will erase your bad actions from you and admit you into Gardens with rivers flowing under them on the Day when Allah will not disgrace the Prophet and those who had iman along with him.
Their light will stream out ahead of them and on their right.
They will say, ‘Our Lord, perfect our light for us and forgive us!
You have power over all things.’
(Surat At-Tahrim, 8)

DesertRose

Superstar
And their Lord responded to them, "Never will I allow to be lost the work of [any] worker among you, whether male or female; you are of one another.
So those who emigrated or were evicted from their homes or were harmed in My cause or fought or were killed -
I will surely remove from them their misdeeds, and I will surely admit them to gardens beneath which rivers flow as reward from Allah, and Allah has with Him the best reward."
(3:195)

DesertRose

Superstar
"Say: He is Allah, the One" (Quran 112:1) "
Allah, the eternally Besought of all" (Quran 112:2)
"He begetteth not nor was begotten" (Quran 112:3)
"And there is none comparable unto Him" (Quran 112:4)

"And Allah brought you forth from the wombs of your mothers knowing nothing, and gave you hearing and sight and hearts that haply ye might give thanks" (Quran 16:78) -

No vision can grasp Him, but His grasp is over all vision: He is above all comprehension, yet is acquainted with all things.

7:157. Those who follow The Apostle, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find mentioned in their own (Scriptures - the Bible),- in The Law (The Torah) and The Gospel (New Testament - Covenant);- for he commands them what is just and forbids them what is evil; he allows them as lawful what is good (and pure) and prohibits them from what is bad (and impure); he releases them from their heavy burdens (Matthew 23:1-4) and from the yokes that are upon them. So it is those who believe him, honour him, help him, and follow the Light which is sent down with him,- it is they who will prosper (John 8:12)."
7:158. Say: "O men! I am sent unto you all, as the Messenger of "I AM", to Whom belongeth the Dominion of the heavens and the Earth: there is no god but He: it is He That giveth both life and death. So believe in "I AM" and His Messenger, the Unlettered Prophet (John 7:15-19), who believeth "I AM" and His words: follow him that (so) ye may be guided (by "The Way" - John 14:6)."