Favorite Quran Verses

DesertRose

Superstar
3:30
The Day every soul will find what it has done of good present [before it]
and what it has done of evil, it will wish that between itself and that [evil] was a great distance.
And Allah warns you of Himself,
and Allah is Kind to [His] servants."

DesertRose

Superstar
6:14
Say, "Is it other than Allah I should take as a protector,
Creator of the heavens and the earth,
while it is He who feeds and is not fed?"
Say, [O Muhammad], "Indeed, I have been commanded to be the first [among you] who submit [to Allah ] and [was commanded], 'Do not ever be of the polytheists.' "

DesertRose

Superstar
4:26-28
Allah wants to make clear to you [the lawful from the unlawful] and guide you to the [good] practices of those before you and to accept your repentance. And Allah is Knowing and Wise.
Allah wants to accept your repentance, but those who follow [their] passions want you to digress [into] a great deviation.
And Allah wants to lighten for you [your difficulties]; and mankind was created weak.

DesertRose

Superstar
3:133-139
And hasten to forgiveness from your Lord and a garden as wide as the heavens and earth, prepared for the righteous
Who spend [in the cause of Allah ] during ease and hardship and who restrain anger and who pardon the people - and Allah loves the doers of good;
And those who, when they commit an immorality or wrong themselves [by transgression], remember Allah and seek forgiveness for their sins - and who can forgive sins except Allah ? - and [who] do not persist in what they have done while they know.
Those - their reward is forgiveness from their Lord and gardens beneath which rivers flow [in Paradise], wherein they will abide eternally; and excellent is the reward of the [righteous] workers.
Similar situations [as yours] have passed on before you, so proceed throughout the earth and observe how was the end of those who denied.
This [Qur'an] is a clear statement to [all] the people and a guidance and instruction for those conscious of Allah .

So do not weaken and do not grieve, and you will be superior if you are [true] believers.

DesertRose

Superstar
22:40
[They are] those who have been evicted from their homes without right - only because they say, "Our Lord is Allah."
And were it not that Allah checks the people, some by means of others,
there would have been demolished monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques in which the name of Allah is much mentioned. And Allah will surely support those who support Him.
Indeed, Allah is Powerful and Exalted in Might.

DesertRose

Superstar
“And whoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (of every difficulty). And he will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine” (Quran, Surah At-Talaq: 2-3).

“It is only Shaitan (Satan) that suggests to you the fear of his Auliya’ (supporters and friends (polytheists, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah and in His Messenger Muhammad); so fear them not, but fear Me, if you are (true) believers” (Quran, Surah Aal-e-Imran: 175).

3:62. This is the true account: there is no god except God; and God- He is indeed the Exalted in Power, the Wise.
3:63. But if they turn back, God hath full Knowledge of those who do mischief.
3:64. Say: "O People of the Book (Bible)! come to common terms as between us and you: that we worship none but God; that we associate no partners with Him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, lords and patrons other than God." If then they turn back, say ye: "Bear witness that we (at least) are "True in Faith" (bowing to God's Will).

DesertRose

Superstar
33:41-48
O you who have believed, remember Allah with much remembrance
And exalt Him morning and afternoon.
It is He who confers blessing upon you, and His angels [ask Him to do so] that He may bring you out from darknesses into the light. And ever is He, to the believers, Merciful.
Their greeting the Day they meet Him will be, "Peace." And He has prepared for them a noble reward.
O Prophet, indeed We have sent you as a witness and a bringer of good tidings and a warner.
And one who invites to Allah, by His permission, and an illuminating lamp.
And give good tidings to the believers that they will have from Allah great bounty.
And do not obey the disbelievers and the hypocrites but do not harm them, and rely upon Allah . And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs.

DesertRose

Superstar
24:55
Allah has promised those who have believed among you and done righteous deeds that He will surely grant them succession [to authority] upon the earth just as He granted it to those before them and that He will surely establish for them [therein] their religion which He has preferred for them and that He will surely substitute for them, after their fear, security, [for] they worship Me, not associating anything with Me. But whoever disbelieves after that - then those are the defiantly disobedient.

2:153
O you who have believed, seek help through patience and prayer. Indeed, Allah is with the patient.

DesertRose

Superstar
Say, "Indeed I fear, if I should disobey my Lord, the punishment of a tremendous Day."
He from whom it is averted that Day - [ Allah ] has granted him mercy. And that is the clear attainment.
And if Allah should touch you with adversity, there is no remover of it except Him. And if He touches you with good - then He is over all things competent.
And He is the subjugator over His servants. And He is the Wise, the Acquainted [with all].

Say, "What thing is greatest in testimony?" Say, " Allah is witness between me and you. And this Qur'an was revealed to me that I may warn you thereby and whomever it reaches. Do you [truly] testify that with Allah there are other deities?" Say, "I will not testify [with you]." Say, "Indeed, He is but one God, and indeed, I am free of what you associate [with Him]

DesertRose

Superstar
6:46-48
Say, "Have you considered: if Allah should take away your hearing and your sight and set a seal upon your hearts, which deity other than Allah could bring them [back] to you?" Look how we diversify the verses; then they [still] turn away.
Say, "Have you considered: if the punishment of Allah should come to you unexpectedly or manifestly, will any be destroyed but the wrongdoing people?"
And We send not the messengers except as bringers of good tidings and warners. So whoever believes and reforms - there will be no fear concerning them, nor will they grieve.

DesertRose

Superstar
Has the story of Moses come to you [O Muhammad!] (20.9)? When he saw a fire he said to his family: “Stay here, for I have perceived a fire, that I may bring to you therefrom a brand or find a guidance [to the road] at the fire” (20.10).
When he reached it, he was called: “O Moses! (20.11). It is Me, your Lord, so take off your sandals; you are in the sacred valley Tuwa (20.12). I have chosen you, so listen to what is revealed (20.13).
I am Allah; there is no god save Me. Therefore worship Me and keep up prayer for My remembrance (20.14).
The Hour [of Judgment] is coming; I keep it almost hidden, so that every soul will be rewarded according to its deeds (20.15).
Let not the person who does not believe in it and follows his own passion turn you away from it so that you perish (20.16).
What is that in your right hand, O Moses” (20.17)? He said: “This is my staff; I recline on it, I beat down with it tree leaves for my sheep, and I use it for other things” (20.18).
He said: “Throw it down, O Moses!” (20.19). So he threw it down; and behold! it became a crawling serpent (20.20). He said: “Seize it and fear not. We will restore it to its former state (20.21). Draw your hand to your side, and it will come out white without harm, as another sign (20.22).
To show you of Our great signs (20.23).

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Go to Pharaoh, for he has transgressed” (20.24). He said: “O my Lord! Expand my breast (20.25), ease my task for me (20.26), and loosen the knot of my tongue (20.27) so that they may understand what I say (20.28).
Appoint for me a vizier from my family (20.29): Aaron, my brother (20.30).
Strengthen my back with him (20.31) and let him share my task (20.32).
So that we shall glorify You so much (20.33) and remember You so much (20.34). You have been caring to us” (20.35).
He said: “You have been granted your request, O Moses! (20.36).
We have thus conferred favor on you again (20.37).
[The first was] when We revealed to your mother that which is revealed (20.38), saying: ‘Put him in a coffin, then throw him in the river. The river shall throw him onshore; there shall take him up one who is an enemy to Me and an enemy to him.’
And I threw over you love from Me, and that you should be brought up according to My will (20.39).

DesertRose

Superstar
When your sister came walking and said: ‘Shall I direct you to one who will take custody of him?’
So We brought you back to your mother, that her eye might be cooled and that she should not grieve. You killed a soul, then We delivered you from the grief, and We tried you with a severe test.
Then you stayed for years with the people of Midian, then you came [here] as ordained, O Moses! (20.40).
I have prepared you for Myself (20.41).
Go you and your brother with My signs and do not slacken in remembering Me (20.42).
Go both to Pharaoh; he has transgressed all bounds (20.43).
Speak to him gentle words that he may remember or fear” (20.44).
They said: “O our Lord! We fear that he may hasten to do evil to us or that he may play the tyrant” (20.45).
He said: “Do not fear; I am with you, hearing and seeing (20.46).
So go you both to him and say: ‘We are two messengers of your Lord; therefore send the Children of Israel with us and do not torment them; we have brought to you a sign from your Lord; peace be upon him who follows right guidance (20.47).
It has been revealed to us that the torture will come upon him who rejects and turns back’” (20.48).
He (Pharaoh) said: “So who is your Lord, O Moses” (20.49)?
He said: “Our Lord is He Who created everything, then guided it [to its course]” (20.50)

DesertRose

Superstar
He said: “Then what about the past generations” (20.51)? He said: “The knowledge of them is with my Lord, in a book; my Lord neither errs nor forgets” (20.52). [It is He] who made the earth for you an expanse and made for you in it paths, and sent down from the sky water with which We have brought forth pairs of diverse species of vegetation (20.53).
Eat and pasture your cattle; there are signs in this for people of intellect (20.54). From it We created you, into it We shall return you, and from it We will bring you forth a second time (20.55). We showed him all Our signs, but he rejected and refused (20.56).
He said: “Have you come to us to drive us out of our land by your magic, O Moses (20.57)?
We too shall produce to you magic like it. Set an appointment between us and you, which neither we nor you shall break, in a place where both shall have even chances” (20.58).
He said: “Your appointment shall be the day of decoration, and let the people be gathered together in the early afternoon” (20.59). Pharaoh went and made his arrangement, then came [to the agreed place] (20.60).

Moses said to them (the magicians): “Woe to you! Do not invent lies about Allah, lest He destroy you by a punishment, and he who invents lies is doomed to fail” (20.61). So they disputed with one another about their affair and kept the discourse secret (20.62).

DesertRose

Superstar
They said: “These are two magicians who wish to drive you out of your land by their magic and to take away your ideal tradition (20.63). Therefore concert your plan, then come as one. He shall prosper this day who gains the upper hand” (20.64). They said: “O Moses! Either you throw down [your staff] or we will be the first to throw down” (20.65).
He said: “No, you throw down”; then lo! their cords and staffs looked to him, because of their magic, as if they were moving (20.66). So Moses felt inside fear (20.67). We said: “Do not fear; you have the upper hand (20.68).
Throw down what is in your right hand, and it shall devour what they have worked; that which they have made is a magician’s work, and the magician shall not be successful wherever he may go” (20.69).
So the magicians were thrown down in prostration; they said: “We believe in the Lord of Aaron and Moses” (20.70). He (Pharaoh)said: “You have believed in him before I give you permission? He must be your master who taught you magic. I shall cut off your hands and feet on opposite sides, and I will crucify you on the trunks of palm trees.
You shall know who of us can give the more severe and lasting punishment” (20.71).
They said: “We shall not prefer you to what has come to us of manifest signs and to He Who made us.
Decide whatever you like to do; you can only decide about this world’s life (20.72).
We have believed in our Lord that He may forgive us our sins and the magic that you compelled us to perform, and Allah is better and more lasting” (20.73).
Whoever comes to his Lord as a disbelieving criminal he shall have hell where he shall not die or live (20.74).
Whoever comes to Him as a believer who has done righteous deeds, for such are the high states (20.75).
The gardens of Eden underneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever. This is the reward of he who purified himself (20.76).

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
We revealed to Moses: “Take away My servants by night, then strike for them a dry path in the sea. Do not be afraid of being overtaken or have any fear” (20.77). Pharaoh then followed them with his soldiers, so there came upon them of the sea that which came upon them‎ (20.78). Pharaoh led his people astray and he did not guide [them] aright (20.79).
O Children of Israel! We have rescued you from your enemy, appointed a meeting for you on the right side of the mountain, and sent down on you the manna and the quails (20.80), [saying]: “Eat of the good things We have given you, but do not transgress in them, otherwise My wrath would fall on you. Whoever My wrath falls on he would perish (20.81).
I am forgiving to the person who repents, believes, does good works, and is guided” (20.82). [We said]: “What have made you rush away from your people, O Moses” (20.83)? He said: “They are hard on my footsteps, but I have rushed to you, My Lord, that You might be pleased” (20.84). He said: “We have tried your people after you (departed)and the Samiri has misled them” (20.85).
Moses went back angry and sad to his people and said: “O my people! Has your Lord not promised you a good promise? Has the time been too long for you, or did you want wrath from your Lord to fall on you so you broke my appointment” (20.86)?
They said: “We did not break your appointment of our volition, but we were made to carry loads of people’s ornaments, and we threw them, and so did the Samiri” (20.87). He (the Samiri) produced for them (the statue of) a calf which had a lowing sound, and said: “This is your god and Moses’ god,” but he forgot "(20.88).
Could they not see that it did not return any speech and could not help or harm them (20.89)?

Last edited: