Favorite Quran Verses

DesertRose

Superstar
24:55
Allah has promised those who have believed among you and done righteous deeds that He will surely grant them succession [to authority] upon the earth just as He granted it to those before them and that He will surely establish for them [therein] their religion which He has preferred for them and that He will surely substitute for them, after their fear, security, [for] they worship Me, not associating anything with Me. But whoever disbelieves after that - then those are the defiantly disobedient.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
25:17-24
And [mention] the Day He will gather them and that which they worship besides Allah and will say, "Did you mislead these, My servants, or did they [themselves] stray from the way?
They will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for us to take besides You any allies. But You provided comforts for them and their fathers until they forgot the message and became a people ruined."
So they will deny you, [disbelievers], in what you say, and you cannot avert [punishment] or [find] help. And whoever commits injustice among you - We will make him taste a great punishment.
And We did not send before you, [O Muhammad], any of the messengers except that they ate food and walked in the markets. And We have made some of you [people] as trial for others - will you have patience? And ever is your Lord, Seeing.
And those who do not expect the meeting with Us say, "Why were not angels sent down to us, or [why] do we [not] see our Lord?" They have certainly become arrogant within themselves and [become] insolent with great insolence.
The day they see the angels - no good tidings will there be that day for the criminals, and [the angels] will say, "Prevented and inaccessible."
And We will regard what they have done of deeds and make them as dust dispersed.

The companions of Paradise, that Day, are [in] a better settlement and better resting place.

DesertRose

Superstar
64:9
The Day He will assemble you for the Day of Assembly – that is the Day of Deprivation. And whoever believes in Allah and does righteousness – He will remove from him his misdeeds and admit him to gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever. That is the great attainment.

DesertRose

Superstar
And they have been commanded no more than this:
To worship Allah, offering Him sincere devotion, being true (in faith);
to establish regular prayer;
and to practice regular charity;
and that is the Religion, Right and Straight.

–The Holy Quran 98:5

King of kings' Bible, Sura
61:10. O ye who believe! Shall I lead you to a bargain that will save you from a grievous Penalty?-
61:11. That ye believe in "I AM" and His Messenger, and that ye strive (your utmost) in the Cause of "I AM", with your property and your persons: that will be best for you, if ye but knew!
61:12. He will forgive you your sins, and admit you to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow, and to beautiful mansions in Gardens of Eternity: that is indeed the Supreme Achievement.
61:13. And another (favour will He bestow), which ye do love,- help from "I AM" and a speedy victory. So give the Good News to the Believers.
61:14. O ye who believe! Be ye helpers of "I AM". As said Jesus the son of Mary to the Disciples, "Who will be my helpers to (the WORK of) "I AM"." Said the disciples, "We are "I AM"'s helpers!" Then a portion of the Children of Israel believed (- the House of Israel), and a portion disbelieved (- the House of Jewdah/Judah) : but We gave power to those who believed, against their enemies, and they became the ones that prevailed (Revelation 11:5).

DesertRose

Superstar
(7:146) I shall turn away from My signs those who, without any right, behaved haughtily in the earth,
even if they may, witness each and every, sign, they shall not believe therein.
And even if they see the right path, they shall still not follow it;
but if they see the path of error. they shall choose it for their path.
This is because they rejected Our signs as false and were heedless to them.

(7:147) Vain are the deeds of those who reject Our signs as false and to the meeting of the Hereafter.
Shall they be recompensed, except according to their deeds?'

DesertRose

Superstar
13:28
Those who have believed and whose hearts are assured by the remembrance of Allah. Unquestionably, by the remembrance of Allah hearts are assured.

DesertRose

Superstar
13:33
Then is He who is a maintainer of every soul, [knowing] what it has earned, [like any other]?
But to Allah they have attributed partners.
Say, "Name them. Or do you inform Him of that which He knows not upon the earth or of what is apparent of speech?"
Rather, their [own] plan has been made attractive to those who disbelieve,
and they have been averted from the way.

And whomever Allah leaves astray - there will be for him no guide.

DesertRose

Superstar
(At-Tawbah/Repentance 9:11)
But if they repent, establish prayer, and give zakah (poor-due/charity), then they are your brothers in religion; and We detail the verses for a people who know.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
5:3
Prohibited to you are dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah, and [those animals] killed by strangling or by a violent blow or by a head-long fall or by the goring of horns, and those from which a wild animal has eaten, except what you [are able to] slaughter [before its death], and those which are sacrificed on stone altars, and [prohibited is] that you seek decision through divining arrows. That is grave disobedience. This day those who disbelieve have despaired of [defeating] your religion; so fear them not, but fear Me. This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion. But whoever is forced by severe hunger with no inclination to sin - then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

DesertRose

Superstar
9: 112
[Such believers are] the repentant, the worshippers, the praisers [of Allah ],
the travelers [for His cause],
those who bow and prostrate [in prayer],
those who enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong,
and those who observe the limits [set by] Allah .
And give good tidings to the believers.