Favorite Quran Verses

DesertRose

Superstar
No calamity befalls on the earth or in yourselves but is inscribed in the Book of Decrees (Al-Lauh Al-Mahfuz), before We bring it into existence. Verily, that is easy for Allah.

In order that you may not be sad over matters that you fail to get, nor rejoice because of that which has been given to you. And Allah likes not prideful boasters (Surah Hadid 22-23).

DesertRose

Superstar
Quran 59:18-24
O you who have believed, fear Allah . And let every soul look to what it has put forth for tomorrow - and fear Allah . Indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what you do.

And be not like those who forgot Allah, so He made them forget themselves. Those are the defiantly disobedient.

Not equal are the companions of the Fire and the companions of Paradise. The companions of Paradise - they are the attainers [of success].

If We had sent down this Qur'an upon a mountain, you would have seen it humbled and coming apart from fear of Allah . And these examples We present to the people that perhaps they will give thought.

He is Allah, other than whom there is no deity, Knower of the unseen and the witnessed. He is the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.

He is Allah, other than whom there is no deity, the Sovereign, the Pure, the Perfection, the Bestower of Faith, the Overseer, the Exalted in Might, the Compeller, the Superior. Exalted is Allah above whatever they associate with Him.

He is Allah, the Creator, the Inventor, the Fashioner; to Him belong the best names. Whatever is in the heavens and earth is exalting Him. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Quran 59:18-24
O you who have believed, fear Allah . And let every soul look to what it has put forth for tomorrow - and fear Allah . Indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what you do.

And be not like those who forgot Allah, so He made them forget themselves. Those are the defiantly disobedient.

Not equal are the companions of the Fire and the companions of Paradise. The companions of Paradise - they are the attainers [of success].

If We had sent down this Qur'an upon a mountain, you would have seen it humbled and coming apart from fear of Allah . And these examples We present to the people that perhaps they will give thought.

He is Allah, other than whom there is no deity, Knower of the unseen and the witnessed. He is the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.

He is Allah, other than whom there is no deity, the Sovereign, the Pure, the Perfection, the Bestower of Faith, the Overseer, the Exalted in Might, the Compeller, the Superior. Exalted is Allah above whatever they associate with Him.

He is Allah, the Creator, the Inventor, the Fashioner; to Him belong the best names. Whatever is in the heavens and earth is exalting Him. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

He is TokiEl the El in Elation the Author of Souls the Above Wonderful and Absolutley Lovely. Who do not bow down to Us the One and Only TokiEl the Designer of the Universe and the OverLord of Time ? He is Greater than UberGreat and still Friend with those who Tremble at the thought of TokiEl.

See it's not that hard.

Last edited:

manama

Star
He is TokiEl the El in Elation the Author of Souls the Above Wonderful and Absolutley Lovely. Who do not bow down to Us the One and Only TokiEl the Designer of the Universe and the OverLord of Time ? He is Greater than UberGreat and still Friend with those who Tremble at the thought of TokiEl.

See it's not that hard.
You know, you should actually understand the message of Jesus and the Bible, the love, the tolerance and the dignity that should exist in that message AND then follow it before preaching that message in online forums .

I would've worded this very VERY differently if this wasn't the "favorite quran verses" thread. But i feel like i don't need to since you aren't funny, arent that bright either and just played yourself. Congratulations you just showed that you are one of the many Christians who are an insult to that very religion.

TokiEl

Superstar
You know, you should actually understand the message of Jesus and the Bible, the love, the tolerance and the dignity that should exist in that message AND then follow it before preaching that message in online forums .

I would've worded this very VERY differently if this wasn't the "favorite quran verses" thread. But i feel like i don't need to since you aren't funny, arent that bright either and just played yourself. Congratulations you just showed that you are one of the many Christians who are an insult to that very religion.
What are you talking about ?

I wrote a verse with big bold type showing that it is not hard to talk like Allah. In fact it is extremely easy and if you don't like that verse then why do you like Allah's verses ? They are exactly the same except the name.

Besides you should have known by now that i have no patience for idol worship.

manama

Star
Besides you should have known by now that i have no patience for idol worship.
Let me just say, very politely, its not about you, it doesn't matter what you have patience for or not. Its about having common sense, human decency, some morals maybe good parenting and a faith whose teachings you actually follow instead of just making threads on online forums.

But its alright since you clearly showed that you lack in all those departments. I feel bad for younger Christians especially teenage christians who stray away from the concept of faith entirely because of having people like you in their community.

Peace

TokiEl

Superstar
When we talk about verses being special we don't just mean some english translation but grammar and each verse having multiple meanings and an entire story behind it and ALSO having possible scientific signs hidden in them. But sure whatever helps you sleep at night.
Yes and if you study you can find hidden meanings and layers of understanding in my verse.

Let me just say, very politely, its not about you, it doesn't matter what you have patience for or not. Its about having common sense, human decency, some morals maybe good parenting and a faith whose teachings you actually follow instead of just making threads on online forums.
So who is it about ? If it is not about me who is it about ? You ? Allah ? LaLa ? L0L

But its alright since you clearly showed that you lack in all those departments. I feel bad for younger Christians especially teenage christians who stray away from the concept of faith entirely because of having people like you in their community.
Don't feel bad if teenage Christians reject Chrislam. Rejoice for their souls. Repent.

DesertRose

Superstar
Quranic Verses on Forgiveness:

1) And O my people! Ask forgiveness of your Lord and then repent to Him, He will send you (from the sky) abundant rain, and add strength to your strength, so do not turn away as Mujrimoon (criminals, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) [Hood 11:52]

2) And the men and the women who remember Allaah much with their hearts and tongues. Allaah has prepared for them forgiveness and a great reward (i.e. Paradise) [al’Ahzaab 33:35]

3) Do not let the people of virtue and affluence among you swear to suspend donations to their relatives, the needy, and the emigrants in the cause of Allah. Let them pardon and forgive. Do you not love to be forgiven by Allah? And Allah is All-Forgiving, Most Merciful. [An’Nur24:22]

4) And obey Allah and the Messenger (Muhammad P.B.U.H) that you may obtain mercy. And march forth in the way (which leads to) forgiveness from your Lord, and for Paradise as wide as are the heavens and the earth, prepared for Al-Muttaqun. [Al’Imran3:132,133]

5) Hold to forgiveness, command what is right, and turn away from the ignorant. [ Al-‘Araf 7: 199]

6) Whether you (mankind) disclose (by good words of thanks) a good deed (done to you in the form of a favour by someone), or conceal it, or pardon an evil, … verily, Allah is Ever Oft-Pardoning, All-Powerful. [Al’Nisa 4:149]

Last edited:

manama

Star
"O you who have believed, let not a people ridicule [another] people; perhaps they may be better than them; nor let women ridicule [other] women; perhaps they may be better than them. And do not insult one another and do not call each other by [offensive] nicknames. Wretched is the name of disobedience after [one's] faith. And whoever does not repent - then it is those who are the wrongdoers." (49:11)

Etagloc

Superstar
O you who believe, be persistently standing firm for Allah as witnesses in justice, and do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just. Be just, for that is nearer to righteousness. Fear Allah, for verily, Allah is aware of what you do.

Surah Al-Ma’idah 5:8

DesertRose

Superstar
Surah 5.114
Said Jesus the son of Mary: "O Allah our Lord! send us from heaven a table set (with viands) that there may be for us for the first and the last of us a solemn festival and a sign from Thee; and provide for our sustenance for Thou art the best Sustainer (of our needs).

DesertRose

Superstar
We gave strength to their hearts: Behold they stood up and said: "Our Lord is the Lord of the heavens and of the earth: never shall we call upon any god other than Him: if we did; we should indeed have uttered an enormity!"

Say: Will ye dispute with us about Allah seeing that He is our Lord and your Lord; that we are responsible for our doings and ye for yours; and that we are sincere (in our faith) in Him?

DesertRose

Superstar
So if they dispute with thee say: "I have submitted my whole self to Allah and so have those who follow me."
And say to the people of the Book and to those who are unlearned: "Do ye (also) submit yourselves?"
If they do they are in right guidance but if they turn back thy duty is to convey the Message;
and in Allah's sight are (all) His servants.

DesertRose

Superstar
25:58
And put thy trust in Him Who lives and dies not;
and celebrate His praise;
and enough is He to be acquainted with the faults of His servants.

DesertRose

Superstar
And do thou be patient for thy patience is but from Allah; nor grieve over them: and distress not thyself because of their plots. 2164

For Allah is with those who restrain themselves and those who do good.

DesertRose

Superstar
"And ordain for us that which is good in this life and in the hereafter: for we have turned unto Thee." He said: "with My punishment I visit whom I will; but My mercy extends to all things. That (Mercy) I shall ordain for those who do right and practice regular charity and those who believe in Our signs.

DesertRose

Superstar
Supplications that Prophet Moses sent up to the Creator:
(Moses) said: "O my Lord! expand me my breast;"

"Ease my task for me;

"And remove the impediment from my speech.

"So they may understand what I say:

....and:

So he watered (their flocks) for them; then he turned back to the shade and said: "O my Lord! truly am I in (desperate) need of any good that thou dost send me!"