Favorite Quran Verses

DesertRose

Superstar
Quran 2:177

Sahih International

Righteousness is not that you turn your faces toward the east or the west, but [true] righteousness is [in] one who believes in Allah, the Last Day, the angels, the Book, and the prophets and gives wealth, in spite of love for it, to relatives, orphans, the needy, the traveler, those who ask [for help], and for freeing slaves; [and who] establishes prayer and gives zakah; [those who] fulfill their promise when they promise; and [those who] are patient in poverty and hardship and during battle. Those are the ones who have been true, and it is those who are the righteous.
BarakAllah feeki!The ayah you posted reminded me of this below:
1531287037158.png

19:95

Sahih International

And all of them are coming to Him on the Day of Resurrection alone.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Quran 37:11-24

Then inquire of them, [O Muhammad], "Are they a stronger [or more difficult] creation or those [others] We have created?" Indeed, We created men from sticky clay.
But you wonder, while they mock,
And when they are reminded, they remember not.
And when they see a sign, they ridicule
And say, "This is not but obvious magic.
When we have died and become dust and bones, are we indeed to be resurrected?
And our forefathers [as well]?"
Say, "Yes, and you will be [rendered] contemptible."
It will be only one shout, and at once they will be observing.
They will say, "O woe to us! This is the Day of Recompense."
[They will be told], "This is the Day of Judgement which you used to deny."
[The angels will be ordered], "Gather those who committed wrong, their kinds, and what they used to worship
Other than Allah, and guide them to the path of Hellfire
And stop them; indeed, they are to be questioned."

DesertRose

Superstar
6: 158-9
Do they [then] wait for anything except that the angels should come to them or your Lord should come or that there come some of the signs of your Lord? The Day that some of the signs of your Lord will come no soul will benefit from its faith as long as it had not believed before or had earned through its faith some good. Say, "Wait. Indeed, we [also] are waiting."
Indeed, those who have divided their religion and become sects – you, [O Muhammad], are not [associated] with them in anything. Their affair is only

to Allah; then He will inform them about what they used to do.

DesertRose

Superstar
Quran:
Surah Talaq 6-8

O you who have believed, protect yourselves and your families from a Fire whose fuel is people and stones, over which are [appointed] angels, harsh and severe; they do not disobey Allah in what He commands them but do what they are commanded.​

O you who have disbelieved, make no excuses that Day. You will only be recompensed for what you used to do.​

O you who have believed, repent to Allah with sincere repentance. Perhaps your Lord will remove from you your misdeeds and admit you into gardens beneath which rivers flow [on] the Day when Allah will not disgrace the Prophet and those who believed with him. Their light will proceed before them and on their right; they will say, "Our Lord, perfect for us our light and forgive us. Indeed, You are over all things competent."​

DesertRose

Superstar
Quran 39 7-9

Sahih International

If you disbelieve - indeed, Allah is Free from need of you. And He does not approve for His servants disbelief. And if you are grateful, He approves it for you; and no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. Then to your Lord is your return, and He will inform you about what you used to do. Indeed, He is Knowing of that within the breasts.

And when adversity touches man, he calls upon his Lord, turning to Him [alone]; then when He bestows on him a favor from Himself, he forgets Him whom he called upon before, and he attributes to Allah equals to mislead [people] from His way. Say, "Enjoy your disbelief for a little; indeed, you are of the companions of the Fire."

Is one who is devoutly obedient during periods of the night, prostrating and standing [in prayer], fearing the Hereafter and hoping for the mercy of his Lord, [like one who does not]? Say, "Are those who know equal to those who do not know?" Only they will remember [who are] people of understanding.

DesertRose

Superstar
May The Creator of the Heavens and Earth make us worthy of this blessed faith...…..Ameen!

'Never will Allah change the condition of a people, until they change themselves.'
Al-Qur'an 13:11"

"O you who believe. If you help Allah, Allah will help you; and establish your feet firmly. But those who disbelieve, for them is destruction and Allah will make their deeds vain."

"Indeed, Our Word has gone forth of old for our slaves, the Messengers, that they will certainly be victorious; and that Our forces will certainly be triumphant."

"Allah has Decreed: It is My Messenger and I who will prevail."

"Allah has promised to those amongst you who believe and do righteous actions that He will grant you the khilafah in the land."
Al-Qur'an
47:7, 37:171-173, 58:21 and 24:55

"Those who, if We establish them in the earth, establish the prayer, give the Zakat, enjoin the good and forbid the evil."
Al-Qur'an 22:41

In the case of those who say, "Our Lord is Allah., and, further, stand straight and steadfast, the angels descend on them (from time to time): "Fear ye not!" (they suggest), "Nor grieve! but receive the Glad Tidings of the Garden (of Bliss), the which ye were promised!

Surah Fussilat, 30

DesertRose

Superstar

Such is the Creation of Allah: now show Me what is there that others besides Him have created: nay, but the Transgressors are in manifest error.

Quran Surah Luqman (11)

DesertRose

Superstar
I million likes for this thread it has helped me tremendously. May it be weighty in your Mizan Ameen!

[He] who created death and life to test you [as to] which of you is best in deed - and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving [Al Mulk: 2]

But those who Taqwa (fear/consciousness of)Allah and keep their duty to their Lord (Allah), for them are built lofty rooms; one above another under which rivers flow (i.e. Paradise). (This is) the Promise of Allah: and Allah does not fail in (His) Promise.
Surat Az-Zumar 39:20

1531873242806.png

Last edited:

Forever Light

Veteran
18:23. Nor say of anything, "I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow"-
18:24. Without adding, "God willing!" And call thy Lord to mind when thou forgettest, and say, "I hope that my Lord will guide me ever closer (even) than this to the right road."

DesertRose

Superstar
Quran 35:32

Sahih International

Then we caused to inherit the Book those We have chosen of Our servants; and among them is he who wrongs himself, and among them is he who is moderate, and among them is he who is foremost in good deeds by permission of Allah . That [inheritance] is what is the great bounty.

DesertRose

Superstar
At-Takáthur (Competition) Surah 102

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

Competition distracts you
all the way to the grave,
but soon you will know.
If you knew with the knowledge of certainty,
you would see Hell;
you would see with the eyes of certainty;
and you would be asked to explain your desires