Favorite Quran Verses

DesertRose

Superstar
[They are] those who have been evicted from their homes without right - only because they say, "Our Lord is Allah."
And were it not that Allah checks the people, some by means of others,
there would have been demolished monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques in which the name of Allah is much mentioned.
And Allah will surely support those who support Him.
Indeed, Allah is Powerful and Exalted in Might.
22:40

DesertRose

Superstar
14. Adorned for the people is the love of desires, such as women, and children, and piles upon piles of gold and silver, and branded horses, and livestock, and fields. These are the conveniences of the worldly life, but with God lies the finest resort.
15. Say, “Shall I inform you of something better than that? For those who are righteous, with their Lord are Gardens beneath which rivers flow, where they will remain forever, and purified spouses, and acceptance from God.” God is Observant of the servants.
16. Those who say, “Our Lord, we have believed, so forgive us our sins, and save us from the suffering of the Fire.”
17. The patient, and the truthful, and the reverent, and the charitable, and the seekers of forgiveness at dawn.
18. God bears witness that there is no god but He, as do the angels, and those endowed with knowledge—upholding justice. There is no god but He, the Mighty, the Wise.
19. Religion with God is Islam. Those to whom the Scripture was given differed only after knowledge came to them, out of envy among themselves. Whoever rejects the signs of God—God is quick to take account.
20. If they argue with you, say, “I have surrendered myself to God, and those who follow me.” And say to those who were given the Scripture, and to the unlearned, “Have you surrendered?” If they have surrendered, then they are guided; but if they turn away, then your duty is to convey. God is Seeing of the servants.
21. As for those who defy God’s revelations, and kill the prophets unjustly, and kill those who advocate justice among the people—promise them a painful retribution.
22. They are those whose deeds will come to nothing, in this world and in the Hereafter; and they will have no saviors.
23. Have you not considered those who were given a share of the Scripture, as they were called to the Scripture of God to arbitrate between them; then some of them turned back, and declined?
24. That is because they said, “The Fire will not touch us except for a limited number of days.” They have been misled in their religion by the lies they fabricated.
25. How about when We gather them for a Day in which there is no doubt, and each soul will be paid in full for what it has earned, and they will not be wronged?
26. Say, “O God, Owner of Sovereignty. You grant sovereignty to whom You will, and You strip sovereignty from whom you will. You honor whom you will, and You humiliate whom you will. In Your hand is all goodness. You are Capable of all things.”

DesertRose

Superstar
13) Your Lord is ever on the watch (over human and tests him in the blessings with which He favors him).
(14) And so, human – when his Lord tries him by bestowing favors on him – says: "My Lord has honored me."
(15) But whenever He tries him by straitening his means of livelihood, then he says, "My Lord has humiliated me."
(16) No indeed! You (O people) do not treat the orphan with kindness and generosity;
(17) And do not urge one another to feed the destitute.
(18) And you consume inheritance (belonging to you or others) with greed (without distinction of the lawful and unlawful);
(19) And you love wealth with a boundless ardor for it and for hoarding.
(20) No indeed! When the earth is pounded to dust with pounding after pounding;
(21) And your Lord comes (unveils His Power and Majesty), and the angels in row upon row;
(22) And on that Day Hell is brought (forward); on that Day human will come to understand (what being favored with bounties meant and how he should have responded), but what will that understanding (then) avail him? (23)

DesertRose

Superstar
246 Have you not considered the notables of the Children of Israel after Moses? When they said to a prophet of theirs, “Appoint a king for us, and we will fight in the cause of Allah.” He said, “Is it possible that, if fighting was ordained for you, you would not fight?” They said, “Why would we not fight in the cause of Allah, when we were driven out of our homes, along with our children?” But when fighting was ordained for them, they turned away, except for a few of them. But Allah is aware of the wrongdoers.
247 Their prophet said to them, “Allah has appointed Saul to be your king.” They said, “How can he have authority over us, when we are more worthy of authority than he, and he was not given plenty of wealth?” He said, “Allah has chosen him over you, and has increased him in knowledge and stature.” Allah bestows His sovereignty upon whomever He wills. Allah is Embracing and Knowing.
248 And their prophet said to them, “The proof of his kingship is that the Ark will be restored to you, bringing tranquility from your Lord, and relics left by the family of Moses and the family of Aaron. It will be carried by the angels. In that is a sign for you, if you are believers.”
249 When Saul set out with the troops, he said, “Allah will be testing you with a river. Whoever drinks from it does not belong with me. But whoever does not drink from it, does belong with me, except for whoever scoops up a little with his hand.” But they drank from it, except for a few of them. Then, when he crossed it, he and those who believed with him, they said, “We have no strength to face Goliath and his troops today.” But those who knew that they would meet Allah said, “How many a small group has defeated a large group by Allah’s will. Allah is with the steadfast.”
250 And when they confronted Goliath and his troops, they said, “Our Lord, pour down patience on us, and strengthen our foothold, and support us against the faithless people.”
251 And they defeated them by Allah’s leave, and David killed Goliath, and Allah gave him sovereignty and wisdom, and taught him as He willed. Were it not for Allah restraining the people, some by means of others, the earth would have gone to ruin. But Allah is gracious towards mankind.
252 These are Allah’s revelations, which We recite to you in truth. You are one of the messengers.
253 These messengers: We gave some advantage over others. To some of them Allah spoke directly, and some He raised in rank. We gave Jesus son of Mary the clear miracles, and We strengthened him with the Holy Spirit. Had Allah willed, those who succeeded them would not have fought one another, after the clear signs had come to them; but they disputed; some of them believed, and some of them disbelieved. Had Allah willed, they would not have fought one another; but Allah does whatever He desires.

DesertRose

Superstar
2:261 The parable of those who spend their wealth in Allah’s way is that of a grain that produces seven spikes; in each spike is a hundred grains. Allah multiplies for whom He wills. Allah is Bounteous and Knowing.
262 Those who spend their wealth in the way of Allah, and then do not follow up what they spent with reminders of their generosity or with insults, will have their reward with their Lord—they have nothing to fear, nor shall they grieve.
264 O you who believe! Do not nullify your charitable deeds with reminders and hurtful words, like him who spends his wealth to be seen by the people, and does not believe in Allah and the Last Day. His likeness is that of a smooth rock covered with soil: a downpour strikes it, and leaves it bare—they gain nothing from their efforts. Allah does not guide the disbelieving people.
265 And the parable of those who spend their wealth seeking Allah’s approval, and to strengthen their souls, is that of a garden on a hillside. If heavy rain falls on it, its produce is doubled; and if no heavy rain falls, then dew is enough. Allah is seeing of everything you do.
266 Would anyone of you like to have a garden of palms and vines, under which rivers flow—with all kinds of fruit in it for him, and old age has stricken him, and he has weak children—then a tornado with fire batters it, and it burns down? Thus Allah makes clear the signs for you, so that you may reflect.
267 O you who believe! Give of the good things you have earned, and from what We have produced for you from the earth. And do not pick the inferior things to give away, when you yourselves would not accept it except with eyes closed. And know that Allah is Sufficient and Praiseworthy.
269 He gives wisdom to whomever He wills. Whoever is given wisdom has been given much good. But none pays heed except those with insight.

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
264 O you who believe! Do not nullify your charitable deeds with reminders and hurtful words, like him who spends his wealth to be seen by the people, and does not believe in Allah and the Last Day. His likeness is that of a smooth rock covered with soil: a downpour strikes it, and leaves it bare—they gain nothing from their efforts. Allah does not guide the disbelieving people.
265 And the parable of those who spend their wealth seeking Allah’s approval, and to strengthen their souls, is that of a garden on a hillside. If heavy rain falls on it, its produce is doubled; and if no heavy rain falls, then dew is enough. Allah is seeing of everything you do.
I had to read verse 265 a few times but I get it! :D There's a neat contrast there between those who "spend to be seen" and the garden on a hillside, which to me implies that the garden is sort of tucked away or private. Analogous to the changing rainfall, our charity could save someone's life... or maybe it's a tip no one knows you gave. No matter what the garden planted with correct intentions will survive.

DesertRose

Superstar
No matter what the garden planted with correct intentions will survive.
Well said Brother Davidson!
Here is the tafsir for this verse:
The first is the tafseer of Abul Ala Maududi, the second is of Ibn Kathir
Ala-Maududi

(2:265) The example of those who spend their wealth single-mindedly to please Allah is that of a garden on a high ground. If a heavy rain smites it, it brings forth its fruits twofold, and if there is no heavy rain, even a light shower suffices it.[306] Allah sees all that you do.

306. ‘Heavy rain’ signifies here charity motivated by a high degree of benevolence and sincerity. ‘Light shower’ refers to charity deficient in sincerity and goodness, though not altogether devoid of them.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
Have you ever questioned who it is you are praying to? Do you give him a name or call upon his attributes, such as my Creator, my Protector, my Provider?

Are you absolutely certain you worship thee Lord of the throne, alone, without partners? The one who commands life and death?

When is the last time you asked the Almighty to show you the truth and to put you on the correct path?

13 14.jpg

A Freeman

Superstar
Sura 6:159. As for those who divide their religion and break up into sects*, thou must have nothing whatsoever to do with it, even in the least: their affair is with “I AM”: in the end He will tell them the truth of all that they did.

Sura 11:17. Can they be (like) those who accept a Clear (Sign) from their Lord, and whom a witness from Himself doth teach, as did the Book of Moses (the Torah) before it,- a guide and a mercy? They believe therein but those of the Sects* that reject it,- the Fire will be their promised meeting-place. Be not then in doubt thereon: for it is the Truth from thy Lord: yet many among men do not believe!

*e.g. Sunni, Shia, Wahhabi, Salafi, Takfiri, or any other sect.
Sura 3:103-105
3:103. And hold fast, all together, by the rope which God (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves; and remember with gratitude God’s favour on you; for ye were enemies and He joined your hearts in love, so that by His Grace, ye became brethren; and ye were on the brink of the Pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus doth God make His Signs clear to you: that ye may be guided.
3:104. Let there arise out of you a band of people inviting all to that which is good, enjoining what is right, and forbidding what is wrong: they are the ones to attain joy.
3:105. Be NOT like those who are divided amongst themselves and fall into disputations after receiving Clear Signs: for them is a dreadful Penalty,-

Are You a Real Muslim?

OneBrotherhood.jpg

Attachments

Daze

Superstar
Sura 6:159. As for those who divide their religion and break up into sects*, thou must have nothing whatsoever to do with it, even in the least: their affair is with “I AM”: in the end He will tell them the truth of all that they did.

Sura 11:17. Can they be (like) those who accept a Clear (Sign) from their Lord, and whom a witness from Himself doth teach, as did the Book of Moses (the Torah) before it,- a guide and a mercy? They believe therein but those of the Sects* that reject it,- the Fire will be their promised meeting-place. Be not then in doubt thereon: for it is the Truth from thy Lord: yet many among men do not believe!

*e.g. Sunni, Shia, Wahhabi, Salafi, Takfiri, or any other sect.
Sura 3:103-105
3:103. And hold fast, all together, by the rope which God (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves; and remember with gratitude God’s favour on you; for ye were enemies and He joined your hearts in love, so that by His Grace, ye became brethren; and ye were on the brink of the Pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus doth God make His Signs clear to you: that ye may be guided.
3:104. Let there arise out of you a band of people inviting all to that which is good, enjoining what is right, and forbidding what is wrong: they are the ones to attain joy.
3:105. Be NOT like those who are divided amongst themselves and fall into disputations after receiving Clear Signs: for them is a dreadful Penalty,-

Are You a Real Muslim?

Sunni is not a sect. It is simply short for sunnah, that is Muslims who follow the prophet Muhammad's sunnah. Literally translates to his path. 80% of Muslims are Sunni. Those who are not Sunni are sects.

Try to display some basic integrity and stop trolling this thread.

A Freeman

Superstar
Sura 16:84-91
16:84. One Day We shall raise from all Peoples a Witness (Mal. 4, Rev. 1:5, Sura 43:61): then will no excuse be accepted from Unbelievers, nor will they receive any favours.
16:85. When the wrong-doers (actually) see The Penalty (Rev. 21:8), then will it in no way be mitigated, nor will they then receive respite.
16:86. When those who gave partners to "I AM" will see their "partners" (Jer. 44:17-25), they will say: "Our Lord! These are our 'partners' (Matt. 15:3, 6), those whom we used to invoke besides Thee (Deut. 32:37, Isa. 43:9)." But they (the partners) will throw back their word at them (and say): "Indeed ye are liars!"
16:87. That Day shall they (openly) show (their) submission to "I AM"; and all their inventions (Talmud, Hadith, man-made commandments/doctrines, idols, etc.) shall leave them in the lurch.
16:88. Those who reject "I AM" and hinder (men) from The Way of "I AM" (Deut. 31:29, John 14:6) - for them will We add Penalty to Penalty; because they used to spread mischief.
16:89. One day We shall raise from all Peoples a Witness (Rev. 1:5, Rev. 3:14) against them, from amongst themselves: and We shall bring thee as a witness against these (thy people): and We have sent down to thee the Book explaining all things, a Guide, a Mercy (Sura 6:154-157), and Glad Tidings to those who are "True in Faith".
16:90. "I AM" commands justice, the doing of good (Deut. 33:20-21, Isa. 42:1-7), and benevolence to kith and kin (Lev. 19:18, Mark 12:31), and He forbids all shameful deeds, and injustice and rebellion: He instructs you, that ye may receive warning.
16:91. Fulfill The Covenant of "I AM" (in the Bible) when ye have entered into it (Deut. 29:9-15), and break not your oaths after ye have confirmed them; indeed ye have made "I AM" your guarantor; for "I AM" knoweth all that ye do; say and think.

Sura 18:56-57
18:56. We only send the Apostles to give Good News (Gospel) and to give warnings: but the Unbelievers dispute with vain argument, in order therewith to weaken the truth, and they treat My Signs as a jest, similarly the fact that they are warned!
18:57. And who doth more wrong than one who is reminded of the Signs of his Lord, but turns away from them, forgetting the (deeds) which his hands have sent forth (Mal. 4:4)? Verily We have set veils over their hearts lest they should understand this (2 Cor. 3:13-14), and over their ears, deafness. If thou callest them to guidance, even then they will never accept Guidance.

Sura 19:36-37
19:36. Verily "I AM" is my Lord and your Lord: Him therefore serve ye: this is The Way (John 14:6) that is straight (Matt. 7:13-14).
19:37. But the sects differ among themselves (Sura 6:159): and woe to the Unbelievers because of the (coming) Judgment of a Momentous Day!

Note: Every single sect that Satan/Iblis has created falsely claims that all the others are wrong, but they somehow have it right. That is standard divide-and-conquer operating procedure for Satan/Iblis, who created ALL organized religions, sects, denominations, etc.

The Sunni sect is as much a sect as any other, regardless of whether it makes up the majority of "Muslims" today. The evil majority on this planet is usually, if not always, wrong exactly as we've been warned in The Law that Allah (Whose Name is "I AM") gave us. Sunni is to "Islam" as Roman Catholicism is to "Christianity", and both have made partners with God out of their blasphemous and idolatrous fabrications, e.g. the hadith and catechism.

Exodus 23:2 Thou shalt not follow a multitude to [do] evil; neither shalt thou speak in a cause to agree falsely with the majority and thereby pervert [judgment]:

Anyone who refuses to leave their satanic sects will find themselves in The Fire, exactly as the Koran/Quran repeatedly warns us (300+ times). This is but a message and a clear sign, being lovingly delivered to you as a mercy and as a blessing, despite your mocking.

Sura 3:24. This because they say: "The Fire shall not touch us but for a few numbered days": for their forgeries deceive them as to their own religion.

Learn The Way home or face The Fire.

Peace be upon you.

Daze

Superstar
Sura 16:84-91
16:84. One Day We shall raise from all Peoples a Witness (Mal. 4, Rev. 1:5, Sura 43:61): then will no excuse be accepted from Unbelievers, nor will they receive any favours.
16:85. When the wrong-doers (actually) see The Penalty (Rev. 21:8), then will it in no way be mitigated, nor will they then receive respite.
16:86. When those who gave partners to "I AM" will see their "partners" (Jer. 44:17-25), they will say: "Our Lord! These are our 'partners' (Matt. 15:3, 6), those whom we used to invoke besides Thee (Deut. 32:37, Isa. 43:9)." But they (the partners) will throw back their word at them (and say): "Indeed ye are liars!"
16:87. That Day shall they (openly) show (their) submission to "I AM"; and all their inventions (Talmud, Hadith, man-made commandments/doctrines, idols, etc.) shall leave them in the lurch.
16:88. Those who reject "I AM" and hinder (men) from The Way of "I AM" (Deut. 31:29, John 14:6) - for them will We add Penalty to Penalty; because they used to spread mischief.
16:89. One day We shall raise from all Peoples a Witness (Rev. 1:5, Rev. 3:14) against them, from amongst themselves: and We shall bring thee as a witness against these (thy people): and We have sent down to thee the Book explaining all things, a Guide, a Mercy (Sura 6:154-157), and Glad Tidings to those who are "True in Faith".
16:90. "I AM" commands justice, the doing of good (Deut. 33:20-21, Isa. 42:1-7), and benevolence to kith and kin (Lev. 19:18, Mark 12:31), and He forbids all shameful deeds, and injustice and rebellion: He instructs you, that ye may receive warning.
16:91. Fulfill The Covenant of "I AM" (in the Bible) when ye have entered into it (Deut. 29:9-15), and break not your oaths after ye have confirmed them; indeed ye have made "I AM" your guarantor; for "I AM" knoweth all that ye do; say and think.

Sura 18:56-57
18:56. We only send the Apostles to give Good News (Gospel) and to give warnings: but the Unbelievers dispute with vain argument, in order therewith to weaken the truth, and they treat My Signs as a jest, similarly the fact that they are warned!
18:57. And who doth more wrong than one who is reminded of the Signs of his Lord, but turns away from them, forgetting the (deeds) which his hands have sent forth (Mal. 4:4)? Verily We have set veils over their hearts lest they should understand this (2 Cor. 3:13-14), and over their ears, deafness. If thou callest them to guidance, even then they will never accept Guidance.

Sura 19:36-37
19:36. Verily "I AM" is my Lord and your Lord: Him therefore serve ye: this is The Way (John 14:6) that is straight (Matt. 7:13-14).
19:37. But the sects differ among themselves (Sura 6:159): and woe to the Unbelievers because of the (coming) Judgment of a Momentous Day!

Note: Every single sect that Satan/Iblis has created falsely claims that all the others are wrong, but they somehow have it right. That is standard divide-and-conquer operating procedure for Satan/Iblis, who created ALL organized religions, sects, denominations, etc.

The Sunni sect is as much a sect as any other, regardless of whether it makes up the majority of "Muslims" today. The evil majority on this planet is usually, if not always, wrong exactly as we've been warned in The Law that Allah (Whose Name is "I AM") gave us. Sunni is to "Islam" as Roman Catholicism is to "Christianity", and both have made partners with God out of their blasphemous and idolatrous fabrications, e.g. the hadith and catechism.

Exodus 23:2 Thou shalt not follow a multitude to [do] evil; neither shalt thou speak in a cause to agree falsely with the majority and thereby pervert [judgment]:

Anyone who refuses to leave their satanic sects will find themselves in The Fire, exactly as the Koran/Quran repeatedly warns us (300+ times). This is but a message and a clear sign, being lovingly delivered to you as a mercy and as a blessing, despite your mocking.

Sura 3:24. This because they say: "The Fire shall not touch us but for a few numbered days": for their forgeries deceive them as to their own religion.

Learn The Way home or face The Fire.

Peace be upon you.
You can't appeal to a basic level of decency where none exists to begin with.

And of the people is he who buys the amusement of speech to mislead [others] from the way of Allah without knowledge and who takes it in ridicule. Those will have a humiliating punishment. (31:6 َQuran)

DesertRose

Superstar
268 Satan promises you poverty, and urges you to immorality; but Allah promises you forgiveness from Himself, and grace. Allah is Embracing and Knowing.
269 He gives wisdom to whomever He wills. Whoever is given wisdom has been given much good. But none pays heed except those with insight.
270 Whatever charity you give, or a pledge you fulfill, Allah knows it. The wrongdoers have no helpers.
271 If you give charity openly, that is good. But if you keep it secret, and give it to the needy in private, that is better for you. It will atone for some of your misdeeds. Allah is cognizant of what you do.
272 Their guidance is not your responsibility, but Allah guides whom He wills. Any charity you give is for your own good. Any charity you give shall be for the sake of Allah. Any charity you give will be repaid to you in full, and you will not be wronged.
273 It is for the poor; those who are restrained in the way of Allah, and unable to travel in the land. The unaware would think them rich, due to their dignity. You will recognize them by their features. They do not ask from people insistently. Whatever charity you give, Allah is aware of it.
274 Those who spend their wealth by night and day, privately and publicly, will receive their reward from their Lord. They have nothing to fear, nor shall they grieve.
275 Those who swallow usury will not rise, except as someone driven mad by Satan's touch. That is because they say, “Commerce is like usury.” But Allah has permitted commerce, and has forbidden usury. Whoever, on receiving advice from his Lord, refrains, may keep his past earnings, and his case rests with Allah. But whoever resumes—these are the dwellers of the Fire, wherein they will abide forever.
276 Allah condemns usury, and He blesses charities. Allah does not love any sinful ingrate.
277 Those who believe, and do good deeds, and pray regularly, and give charity—they will have their reward with their Lord; they will have no fear, nor shall they grieve.
278 O you who believe! Fear Allah, and forgo what remains of usury, if you are believers.
279 If you do not, then take notice of a war by Allah and His Messenger. But if you repent, you may keep your capital, neither wronging, nor being wronged.
280 But if he is in hardship, then deferment until a time of ease. But to remit it as charity is better for you, if you only knew.
281 And guard yourselves against a Day when you will be returned to Allah; then each soul will be rewarded fully for what it has earned, and they will not be wronged.

Quran 2: 268-281

DesertRose

Superstar
2 Have the people supposed that they will be left alone to say, “We believe,” without being put to the test?
3 We have tested those before them. Allah will surely know the truthful, and He will surely know the liars.
4 Or do those who commit sins think they can fool Us? Terrible is their opinion!
5 Whoever looks forward to the meeting with Allah—the appointed time of Allah is coming. He is the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing.
6 Whoever strives, strives only for himself. Allah is Independent of the beings.
7 Those who believe and do righteous deeds—We will remit their sins, and We will reward them according to the best of what they used to do.
8 We have advised the human being to be good to his parents. But if they urge you to associate with Me something you have no knowledge of, do not obey them. To Me is your return; and I will inform you of what you used to do.
9 Those who believe and do good works—We will admit them into the company of the righteous.
10 Among the people is he who says, “We have believed in Allah.” Yet when he is harmed on Allah’s account, he equates the people's persecution with Allah’s retribution. And if help comes from your Lord, he says, “We were actually with you.” Is not Allah aware of what is inside the hearts of the people?
11 Allah certainly knows those who believe, and He certainly knows the hypocrites.
12 Those who disbelieve say to those who believe, “Follow our way, and we will carry your sins.” In no way can they carry any of their sins. They are liars.
13 They will carry their own loads, and other loads with their own. And they will be questioned on the Day of Resurrection concerning what they used to fabricate.

DesertRose

Superstar
7: Those [angels] who carry the Throne and those around it exalt [Allah] with praise of their Lord and believe in Him and ask forgiveness for those who have believed, [saying], ‘ Our Lord, You have encompassed all things in mercy and knowledge, so forgive those who have repented and followed Your way and protect them from the punishment of Hellfire.
8 : Our Lord, and admit them to gardens of perpetual residence which You have promised them and whoever was righteous among their fathers, their spouses and their offspring. Indeed, it is You who is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.
9 And protect them from the evil consequences [of their deeds]. And he whom You protect from evil consequences that Day – You will have given him mercy. And that is the great attainment.’

Ghafir: 7-9

DesertRose

Superstar
70 So leave alone those who take their religion for play and pastime, and whom the worldly life has deceived. But remind with it, lest a soul becomes damned on account of what it has earned. It has no helper or intercessor besides Allah. Even if it offers every equivalent, none will be accepted from it. These are the ones who are delivered to perdition by their actions. They will have a drink of scalding water, and a painful punishment, because they used to disbelieve.
71 Say, “Shall we invoke besides Allah something that can neither benefit us nor harm us, and turn back on our heels after Allah has guided us; like someone seduced by the devils and confused on earth, who has friends calling him to guidance: 'Come to us'?” Say, “The guidance of Allah is the guidance, and we are commanded to surrender to the Lord of the Universe.”
72 “And to perform the prayers, and to revere Him; it is to Him that you will be gathered.”
73 It is He who created the heavens and the earth in truth. On the Day when He says: “Be,” it will be. His saying is the truth, and His is the sovereignty on the Day when the trumpet is blown. The Knower of secrets and declarations. He is the Wise, the Expert.
6:70-73

DesertRose

Superstar
14 The Desert-Arabs say, “We have believed.” Say, “You have not believed; but say, ‘We have submitted,’ for faith has not yet entered into your hearts. But if you obey Allah and His Messenger, He will not diminish any of your deeds. Allah is Forgiving

15 The believers are those who believe in Allah and His Messenger, and then have not doubted, and strive for Allah’s cause with their wealth and their persons. These are the sincere.

16 Say, “Are you going to teach Allah about your religion, when Allah knows everything in the heavens and the earth, and Allah is aware of all things?”

17 They regarded it a favor to you that they have submitted. Say, “Do not consider your submission a favor to me; it is Allah who has done you a favor by guiding you to the faith, if you are sincere.”

18 Allah knows the secrets of the heavens and the earth, and Allah is seeing of everything you do.
49: 14-18

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
And they worship besides Allah that which does not possess for them [the power of] provision from the heavens and the earth at all, and [in fact], they are unable.
So do not assert similarities to Allah . Indeed, Allah knows and you do not know.
Allah presents an example: a slave [who is] owned and unable to do a thing and he to whom We have provided from Us good provision, so he spends from it secretly and publicly. Can they be equal? Praise to Allah ! But most of them do not know.
And Allah presents an example of two men, one of them dumb and unable to do a thing, while he is a burden to his guardian. Wherever he directs him, he brings no good. Is he equal to one who commands justice, while he is on a straight path?
And to Allah belongs the unseen [aspects] of the heavens and the earth. And the command for the Hour is not but as a glance of the eye or even nearer. Indeed, Allah is over all things competent.
And Allah has extracted you from the wombs of your mothers not knowing a thing, and He made for you hearing and vision and intellect that perhaps you would be grateful.
Do they not see the birds controlled in the atmosphere of the sky? None holds them up except Allah . Indeed in that are signs for a people who believe.
And Allah has made for you from your homes a place of rest and made for you from the hides of the animals tents which you find light on your day of travel and your day of encampment; and from their wool, fur and hair is furnishing and enjoyment for a time.
And Allah has made for you, from that which He has created, shadows and has made for you from the mountains, shelters and has made for you garments which protect you from the heat and garments which protect you from your [enemy in] battle. Thus does He complete His favor upon you that you might submit [to Him].
But if they turn away, [O Muhammad] - then only upon you is [responsibility for] clear notification.
They recognize the favor of Allah ; then they deny it. And most of them are disbelievers.
And [mention] the Day when We will resurrect from every nation a witness. Then it will not be permitted to the disbelievers [to apologize or make excuses], nor will they be asked to appease [ Allah ].
16:73-84