Favorite Quran Verses

DesertRose

Superstar
And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad], concerning Me – indeed I am near.
I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me.
So let them respond to Me [by obedience] and believe in Me that they may be [rightly] guided.”

[Qur’an 2:186]

And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided. And remember the favor of Allah upon you - when you were enemies and He brought your hearts together and you became, by His favor, brothers. And you were on the edge of a pit of the Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be guided.

Let there be a group from among you who call to goodness: enjoining what is right, and forbidding what is wrong. It is they who are successful.

Surah Āli 'Imran 103-4

A Freeman

Star
Sura 2:186. When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every supplicant when he calleth on Me: let them also, with a will, listen to My call, and believe Me: that they may walk in The Right Way.

Sura 3:101-105
3:101. And how would ye deny Faith while unto you are rehearsed the Signs of God, and among you lives the Messenger? Whoever holds firmly to God will be shown The Way that is Straight (and Strait - (Matt. 7:13-14).
3:102. O ye who believe! Fear God as He should be feared, and die not except in a state of submission to His Will.
3:103. And hold fast, all together, by the rope which God (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves*; and remember with gratitude God's favour on you; for ye were enemies and He joined your hearts in love, so that by His Grace, ye became brethren; and ye were on the brink of The Pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus doth God make His Signs clear to you: that ye may be guided.
3:104. Let there arise out of you a band of people inviting all to that which is good, enjoining what is right, and forbidding what is wrong: they are the ones to attain joy.
3:105. Be NOT like those who are divided amongst themselves and fall into disputations after receiving Clear Signs: for them is a dreadful Penalty,-

Sura 4:172. Christ commandeth YE to serve and worship God, so do the angels, those nearest (to God): those who scorn His worship and are arrogant,- He will gather them all together unto Himself to (answer).

*If you are a Sunni, Shia, Sufi, Wahhabi, Salafi, Takfiri, or member of any other sect, Allah says you are NOT a Muslim, but are Kafir – Infidels/Unfaithful.

Sura 6:159. As for those who divide their religion and break up into sects, thou must have nothing whatsoever to do with it, even in the least: their affair is with “I AM”: in the end He will tell them the truth of all that they did.

Last edited:
The Jews say, "Ezra is the son of Allah"; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allah." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before [them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?

Surah at Tawbah 30

A Freeman

Star
Sura 9:30. The Jews call Ezra a son of "I AM", and the Christians call Jesus the Son of "I AM". That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they only imitate what the Unbelievers of old used to say. "I AM"'s Curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!

Note:
Jesus was the human son of Mary.
Prince Michael/Christ IS The first created Son of God (Angel/Created Spirit-Being/Jinn), and also the Holy Spirit.
Gabriel is also a Son of God (Angel/Created Spirit-Being/Jinn).

God does NOT beget human sons (nor does God have a consort, nor is there any "queen of heaven"), but God, Who is a Spirit-Being, unquestionably created all of the Angels/Spirit-Beings, aka "the Sons of God".

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
“If Allah afflicts you with a calamity,
none can remove it but He;
and if He intends to bestow a favor, none can withhold His bounty.
He bestows it on whomsoever of His servants He pleases;
He is the Forgiving, the Merciful.”

[Yunus, 10 ayah (107)]

DesertRose

Superstar
O children of Adam! We have provided for you clothing to cover your nakedness and as an adornment. However, the best clothing is righteousness. This is one of Allah’s bounties, so perhaps you will be mindful.
O children of Adam! Do not let Satan deceive you as he tempted your parents out of Paradise and caused their cover to be removed in order to expose their nakedness. Surely he and his soldiers watch you from where you cannot see them. We have made the devils allies of those who disbelieve.
Whenever they commit a shameful deed, they say, “We found our forefathers doing it and Allah has commanded us to do it.” Say, “No! Allah never commands what is shameful. How can you attribute to Allah what you do not know?”
Say, ˹O Prophet,˺ “My Lord has commanded uprightness and dedication ˹to Him alone˺ in worship, calling upon Him with sincere devotion. Just as He first brought you into being, you will be brought to life again.”
He has guided some, while others are destined to stray. They have taken devils as their masters instead of Allah—thinking they are ˹rightly˺ guided.
O Children of Adam! Dress properly whenever you are at worship. Eat and drink, but do not waste. Surely He does not like the wasteful.

7:26-31

DesertRose

Superstar
But seek, through that which Allah has given you,
the home of the Hereafter;
and [yet], do not forget your share of the world.
And do good as Allah has done good to you.
And desire not corruption in the land.
Indeed, Allah does not like corrupters.”

Surah Al Qasas Ayat 77

A Freeman

Star
In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

THE GOOD NEWS OF A BOY
(PROOF that Abraham offered ISAAC)

Sura 37:101 And We gave Abraham the "good news" of a boy ready to suffer and forbear (through the angel messengers We sent to him).

Sura 37:102 Then, when the boy reached the age of serious work with him Abraham said, "O my son! I see in vision that I offer thee in sacrifice."

Sura 37:112 And We gave him the "good news" of Isaac - a prophet - one of the righteous (through the angel messengers We sent to him).

Sura 37:113 We blessed Abraham and Isaac.

Sura 6:84 And We gave Abraham Isaac and Jacob: all three We guided aright.

Sura 38:45-46 And commemorate Our servants Abraham, Isaac (not Ishmael), and Jacob, possessors of Power and Vision. Verily did We choose them for a special purpose - proclaiming the Message of the Hereafter. They were in Our sight, truly, of the company of the Elect and the good.

Sura 11:71 And We gave Abraham the glad tidings ("good news") of Isaac and after him Jacob / Israel (the son of Isaac).

Sura 15:54 "Good news" of a son.

Sura 51:28 Glad tidings ("good news") of a son (Isaac - "laughter" in Hebrew) and Sarah laughed being 90 years old (the word Isaac means laughter and because Sarah laughed the child was named "laughter" - Isaac in Hebrew).

We gave the "good news" means "news from God" via an angel messenger. No angel was ever sent to Abraham to announce the birth of Ishmael and this is born-out by all of the Holy Scriptures. He was born because of Sarai (Sarah) not because of God and was born to an Egyptian surrogate-mother, called Hagar.

All of the references of "good news" refer to Isaac and not to Ishmael, PROVING THAT THE MECCANS CHANGED THE NAME ISAAC FOR ISHMAEL IN Sura 2:125 and 127.

However Ishmael was blessed by God, later, when Abraham, who loved him, asked God to let Ishmael live before God (Genesis 17:18-20).

DesertRose

Superstar
“O you who have believed, repent to Allah with sincere repentance.
Perhaps your Lord will remove from you your misdeeds,
and admit you into gardens beneath which rivers flow
[on] the Day when Allah will not disgrace the Prophet and those who believed with him.”

Surah Tahrim Ayat 8

Say, ˹O Prophet,˺ “If your parents and children and siblings and spouses and extended family and the wealth you have acquired and the trade you fear will decline and the homes you cherish—˹if all these˺ are more beloved to you than Allah and His Messenger and struggling in His Way, then wait until Allah brings about His Will. Allah does not guide the rebellious people.”

9:24

Tidal

Star
The Jews say, "Ezra is the son of Allah"; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allah." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before [them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?
Surah at Tawbah 30

But Jesus himself said he was the Son of God, yet the jews and muslims don't believe him!

Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Surah Az-Zumar [39:53]

By the Glorious Morning Light,
And by the Night when it is still,-
Thy Guardian-Lord hath not forsaken thee, nor is He displeased.
And verily the Hereafter will be better for thee than the present.
And soon will thy Guardian-Lord give thee (that wherewith) thou shalt be well-pleased.
Did He not find thee an orphan and give thee shelter (and care)?
And He found thee wandering, and He gave thee guidance.
And He found thee in need, and made thee independent.
Therefore, treat not the orphan with harshness,
Nor repulse the petitioner (unheard);
But the bounty of the Lord - rehearse and proclaim!

Surah Ad-Duhaa
God does not honor those who have favorite verses, but honors those who live by them. Most of the worlds religions around the world are mostly talkers.....especially the catholic religion.

in Christ
Douglas Summers

DesertRose

Superstar
“Every soul will taste death,
and you will only be given your [full] compensation on the Day of Resurrection.
So he who is drawn away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise has attained [his desire].
And what is the life of this world except the enjoyment of delusion.”

Ayat 185

Vision

Established
“Will you not fear God and obey Him? Verily! I am a trustworthy Messenger to you. So fear God and obey me. No reward do I ask of you for it (my Message) my reward is only from the Lord of all that exists.” (Quran 26:161-164)

Vision

Established
They have certainly denied the truth, so they will soon face the consequences of their ridicule.
Have they failed to look at the earth, to see how many types of fine plants We have caused to grow in it?
(26:6-7)

DesertRose

Superstar
“Say, “My Lord, enable me to be grateful for Your favor which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents and to work righteousness of which You will approve,
and make righteous for me my offspring.
Indeed, I have repented to You, and indeed, I am of the Muslims.”

Surah Al-Ahqaf Ayat 15