Favorite Quran Verses

DesertRose

Superstar
And seek assistance through patience and prayer, and most surely it is a hard thing except for the humble ones,

Who know that they shall meet their Lord and that they shall return to Him.

Surah al Baqarah, 2:45–46
@pescatarian09 Barak Allah feek(i) for today's gift of the reminders.
Barak Allah feekum to all for these reminders!
May the Creator unite us all in His jannah! Ameen.

DesertRose

Superstar
21. O you who believe! Follow not the footsteps of Shaitan (Satan). And whosoever follows the footsteps of Shaitan (Satan), then, verily he commands Al-Fahsha’ [i.e. to commit indecency (illegal sexual intercourse, etc.)], and Al-Munkar [disbelief and polytheism (i.e. to do evil and wicked deeds; to speak or to do what is forbidden in Islam, etc.)]. And had it not been for the Grace of Allah and His Mercy on you, not one of you would ever have been pure from sins. But Allah purifies (guides to Islam) whom He wills, and Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower.
22. And let not those among you who are blessed with graces and wealth swear not to give (any sort of help) to their kinsmen, Al-Masakin (the poor), and those who left their homes for Allah’s Cause. Let them pardon and forgive. Do you not love that Allah should forgive you? And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
23. Verily, those who accuse chaste women, who never even think of anything touching their chastity and are good believers, are cursed in this life and in the Hereafter, and for them will be a great torment,
24. On the Day when their tongues, their hands, and their legs or feet will bear witness against them as to what they used to do.
25. On that Day Allah will pay them the recompense of their deeds in full, and they will know that Allah, He is the Manifest Truth.
26. Bad statements are for bad people (or bad women for bad men) and bad people for bad statements (or bad men for bad women). Good statements are for good people (or good women for good men) and good people for good statements (or good men for good women), such (good people) are innocent of (each and every) bad statement which they say, for them is Forgiveness, and Rizqun Karim (generous provision i.e.Paradise).

27. O you who believe! Enter not houses other than your own, until you have asked permission and greeted those in them, that is better for you, in order that you may remember.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
35. Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The parable of His Light is as (if there were) a niche and within it a lamp, the lamp is in glass, the glass as it were a brilliant star, lit from a blessed tree, an olive, neither of the east (i.e. neither it gets sun-rays only in the morning) nor of the west (i.e. nor it gets sun-rays only in the afternoon, but it is exposed to the sun all day long), whose oil would almost glow forth (of itself), though no fire touched it. Light upon Light! Allah guides to His Light whom He wills. And Allah sets forth parables for mankind, and Allah is All-Knower of everything.
36. In houses (mosques), which Allah has ordered to be raised (to be cleaned, and to be honoured), in them His Name is glorified in the mornings and in the afternoons or the evenings,
37. Men whom neither trade nor sale diverts them from the Remembrance of Allah (with heart and tongue), nor from performing As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), nor from giving the Zakat. They fear a Day when hearts and eyes will be overturned (from the horror of the torment of the Day of Resurrection).
38. That Allah may reward them according to the best of their deeds, and add even more for them out of His Grace. And Allah provides without measure to whom He wills.
39. As for those who disbelieve, their deeds are like a mirage in a desert. The thirsty one thinks it to be water, until he comes up to it, he finds it to be nothing, but he finds Allah with him, Who will pay him his due (Hell). And Allah is Swift in taking account.
40. Or [the state of a disbeliever] is like the darkness in a vast deep sea, overwhelmed with a great wave topped by a great wave, topped by dark clouds, darkness, one above another, if a man stretches out his hand, he can hardly see it! And he for whom Allah has not appointed light, for him there is no light.

24: 35-40

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
46. We have indeed sent down (in this Qur’an) manifest Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, lawful and unlawful things, and the set boundaries of Islamic religion, etc. that make things clear showing the Right Path of Allah). And Allah guides whom He wills to a Straight Path (i.e. to Allah’s religion of Islamic Monotheism).
47. They (hypocrites) say: “We have believed in Allah and in the Messenger (Muhammad ), and we obey,” then a party of them turn away thereafter, such are not believers.
48. And when they are called to Allah (i.e. His Words, the Qur’an) and His Messenger ( ), to judge between them, lo! a party of them refuse (to come) and turn away.
49. But if the right is with them, they come to him willingly with submission.
50. Is there a disease in their hearts? Or do they doubt or fear lest Allah and His Messenger ( ) should wrong them in judgement. Nay, it is they themselves who are the Zalimun(polytheists, hypocrites and wrong-doers, etc.).
51. The only saying of the faithful believers, when they are called to Allah (His Words, the Qur’an) and His Messenger ( ), to judge between them, is that they say: “We hear and we obey.” And such are the prosperous ones (who will live forever in Paradise).
52. And whosoever obeys Allah and His Messenger ( ), fears Allah, and keeps his duty (to Him), such are the successful ones.
53. They swear by Allah their strongest oaths, that if only you would order them, they would leave (their homes for fighting in Allah’s Cause). Say: “Swear you not; (this) obedience (of yours) is known (to be false). Verily, Allah knows well what you do.”
54. Say: “Obey Allah and obey the Messenger, but if you turn away, he (Messenger Muhammad ) is only responsible for the duty placed on him (i.e. to convey Allah’s Message) and you for that placed on you. If you obey him, you shall be on the right guidance. The Messenger’s duty is only to convey (the message) in a clear way (i.e. to preach in a plain way).”
55. Allah has promised those among you who believe, and do righteous good deeds, that He will certainly grant them succession to (the present rulers) in the earth, as He granted it to those before them, and that He will grant them the authority to practise their religion, that which He has chosen for them (i.e. Islam). And He will surely give them in exchange a safe security after their fear (provided) they (believers) worship Me and do not associate anything (in worship) with Me. But whoever disbelieved after this, they are the Fasiqun(rebellious, disobedient to Allah).
56. And perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), and give Zakat (poor-due/charity) and obey the Messenger (Muhammad ) that you may receive mercy (from Allah).
57. Consider not that the disbelievers can escape in the land. Their abode shall be the Fire, and worst indeed is that destination.

24: 46-57

Last edited:
Say, “What do you think, if Allah were to take away your hearing and your sights, and seal up your hearts – which god other than Allah could restore them to you?” See how We diversify the signs, yet they still turn away.

Surah An'am 6:46

Did they come into being without any creator? Or were they their own creators? Or did they create the heavens and the earth? Rather, they are not certain.

Surah at-Tur 52:35-36

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا كُتِبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الصِّيَامُ كَمَا كُتِبَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ
183. O you who believe, fasting is prescribed upon you as it was prescribed upon those who were before you, so that you may become righteous.

أَيَّامًا مَّعْدُودَاتٍ ۚ فَمَن كَانَ مِنكُم مَّرِيضًا أَوْ عَلَىٰ سَفَرٍ فَعِدَّةٌ مِّنْ أَيَّامٍ أُخَرَ ۚ وَعَلَى الَّذِينَ يُطِيقُونَهُ فِدْيَةٌ طَعَامُ مِسْكِينٍ ۖ فَمَن تَطَوَّعَ خَيْرًا فَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَّهُ ۚ وَأَن تَصُومُوا خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ ۖ إِن كُنتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ
184. [Fast is for] specific number of days; but if anyone of you is ill or on a journey, he should make up for those days. As for those who can only fast with hardship, a compensation can be made by feeding a needy person [for each day]. But anyone who volunteers to give more, it is better for him. Yet fasting is better for you, if only you knew.

شَهْرُ رَمَضَانَ الَّذِي أُنزِلَ فِيهِ الْقُرْآنُ هُدًى لِّلنَّاسِ وَبَيِّنَاتٍ مِّنَ الْهُدَىٰ وَالْفُرْقَانِ ۚ فَمَن شَهِدَ مِنكُمُ الشَّهْرَ فَلْيَصُمْهُ ۖ وَمَن كَانَ مَرِيضًا أَوْ عَلَىٰ سَفَرٍ فَعِدَّةٌ مِّنْ أَيَّامٍ أُخَرَ ۗ يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ بِكُمُ الْيُسْرَ وَلَا يُرِيدُ بِكُمُ الْعُسْرَ وَلِتُكْمِلُوا الْعِدَّةَ وَلِتُكَبِّرُوا اللَّهَ عَلَىٰ مَا هَدَاكُمْ وَلَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ
185. Ramadān is a month in which the Qur’an was sent down as a guidance for mankind and as clear signs that show the right way and distinguish between right and wrong. So whoever of you witnesses this month, should fast. But if anyone is ill or on a journey, he should make up for those days. Allah wants ease for you and does not want hardship for you, so that you may complete the prescribed number of days, and proclaim the greatness of Allah for having guided you, and so that you may be grateful.

وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ ۖ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ ۖ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُوا لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُوا بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
186. When My slaves ask you concerning Me, I am indeed near. I respond to the call of the supplicant when he calls upon Me; so they should respond to Me and believe in Me, so that they may be guided.

Surah al-Baqarah 2:183-186

Those are the ones who have purchased error [in exchange] for guidance, so their transaction has brought no profit, nor were they guided.

Their example is that of one who kindled a fire, but when it illuminated what was around him, Allah took away their light and left them in darkness [so] they could not see.

Deaf, dumb and blind - so they will not return [to the right path].

Or [it is] like a rainstorm from the sky within which is darkness, thunder and lightning. They put their fingers in their ears against the thunderclaps in dread of death. But Allah is encompassing of the disbelievers.

The lightning almost snatches away their sight. Every time it lights [the way] for them, they walk therein; but when darkness comes over them, they stand [still]. And if Allah had willed, He could have taken away their hearing and their sight. Indeed, Allah is over all things competent.

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous -

[He] who made for you the earth a bed [spread out] and the sky a ceiling and sent down from the sky, rain and brought forth thereby fruits as provision for you. So do not attribute to Allah equals while you know [that there is nothing similar to Him].

Surah Baqarah, 2:16-22

DesertRose

Superstar
In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful.
1. O you who believe! Do not take My enemies and your enemies for supporters, offering them affection, when they have disbelieved in what has come to you of the Truth. They have expelled the Messenger, and you, because you believed in God, your Lord. If you have mobilized to strive for My cause, seeking My approval, how can you secretly love them? I know what you conceal and what you reveal. Whoever among you does that has strayed from the right way.
2. Whenever they encounter you, they treat you as enemies, and they stretch their hands and tongues against you with malice. They wish that you would disbelieve.
3. Neither your relatives nor your children will benefit you on the Day of Resurrection. He will separate between you. God is Observant of what you do.
4. You have had an excellent example in Abraham and those with him; when they said to their people, “We are quit of you, and what you worship apart from God. We denounce you. Enmity and hatred has surfaced between us and you, forever, until you believe in God alone.” Except for the words of Abraham to his father, “I will ask forgiveness for you, though I have no power from God to do anything for you.” “Our Lord, in You we trust, and to You we repent, and to You is the ultimate resort.
5. Our Lord, do not make us a target for those who disbelieve, and forgive us, our Lord. You are indeed the Mighty and Wise.”

6. There is an excellent example in them for you—for anyone who seeks God and the Last Day. But whoever turns away—God is the Self-Sufficient, the Most Praised.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
35-Surah Fatir ( The Orignator ) 32​
Then we caused to inherit the Book those We have chosen of Our servants; and among them is he who wrongs himself, and among them is he who is moderate, and among them is he who is foremost in good deeds by permission of Allah. That [inheritance] is what is the great bounty.

21-Surah Al-Anbiya ( The Prophets ) 90​
So We responded to him, and We gave to him John, and amended for him his wife. Indeed, they used to hasten to good deeds and supplicate Us in hope and fear, and they were to Us humbly submissive.

23-Surah Al-Mu’minoon ( The Believers ) 61​
It is those who hasten to good deeds, and they outstrip [others] therein.

2-Surah Al-Baqarah ( The Cow ) 110​
And establish prayer and give zakah (charity), and whatever good you put forward for yourselves – you will find it with Allah. Indeed, Allah of what you do, is Seeing.

3-Surah Al-Imran ( The Family of Imran ) 114-115​
They believe in Allah and the Last Day, and they enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and hasten to good deeds. And those are among the righteous.
And whatever good they do – never will it be removed from them. And Allah is Knowing of the righteous.

99-Surah Az-Zalzalah ( The Earthquake ) 7​
So whoever does an atom’s weight of good will see it,

22-Surah Al-Hajj ( The Pilgrimage ) 77​
O you who have believed, bow and prostrate and worship your Lord and do good – that you may succeed.

5-Surah Al-Maidah ( The Table spread with Food ) 48​
"To you We sent the Scripture in truth, confirming the scripture that came before it, and guarding it in safety: so judge between them by what Allah hath revealed, and follow not their vain desires, diverging from the Truth that has come to you. To each among you we have prescribed a law and an open way. If Allah had so willed, He would have made you a single people, but (His plan is) to test you in what He has given you: so strive as in a race in all virtues. The goal of you all is to Allah. it is He that will show you the truth of the matters in which you dispute;"
(Quran 49:13)
"O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honored of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things).

@Maes17 you commented that you like good deeds so I thought about getting you a bunch of verses on it. You have a good heart We ask the Creator to ease the path of righteousness Ameen!

Last edited:
By the Glorious Morning Light,

And by the Night when it is still,-

Your Guardian-Lord has not forsaken you, nor is He displeased.

And verily the Hereafter will be better for you than the present.

And soon will your Guardian-Lord give you (that wherewith) you shall be well-pleased.

Did He not find you an orphan and give you shelter?

And He found you wandering, and He gave you guidance.

And He found you in need, and made you independent.

Therefore, treat not the orphan with harshness,

Nor repulse the beggar;

But the bounty of your Lord - rehearse and proclaim!

Surah ad-Duha, Chapter 93​

Read! In the name of your Lord and Cherisher, Who created-

Created man, out of a clot of congealed blood:

Read! And your Lord is Most Bountiful,-

He who taught (the use of) the pen,-

Taught man that which he knew not.

Nay, but man does transgress all bounds,

In that he looks at himself as self-sufficient.

Verily, to your Lord is the return (of all).

Surah Alaq, Chapter 96, 1-8​

DesertRose

Superstar
Say, "My Lord has only forbidden immoralities - what is apparent of them and what is concealed - and sin, and oppression without right, and that you associate with Allāh that for which He has not sent down authority, and that you say about Allāh that which you do not know."
And for every nation is a [specified] term. So when their time has come, they will not remain behind an hour, nor will they precede [it]
O children of Adam, if there come to you messengers from among you relating to you My verses [i.e., scriptures and laws], then whoever fears Allāh and reforms - there will be no fear concerning them, nor will they grieve.
But the ones who deny Our verses and are arrogant toward them - those are the companions of the Fire; they will abide therein eternally.
And who is more unjust than one who invents about Allāh a lie or denies His verses? Those will attain their portion of the decree until, when Our messengers [i.e., angels] come to them to take them in death, they will say, "Where are those you used to invoke besides Allāh?" They will say, "They have departed from us," and will bear witness against themselves that they were disbelievers.

7:33-37

DesertRose

Superstar
(Our purpose)
I did not create jinn and humans except to worship Me.
51:56
And whoever has disbelieved -
let not his disbelief grieve you.
To Us is their return,
and We will inform them of what they did. Indeed,
Allah is Knowing of that within the breasts.

31:23

DesertRose

Superstar
Bear in mind that the present life is just a game, a diversion, an attraction,
a cause of boasting among you, of rivalry in wealth and children.
It is like plants that spring up after the rain:
their growth at first delights the sowers,
but then you see them wither away, turn yellow, and become stubble.
There is terrible punishment in the next life as well as forgiveness and approval from God;
the life of this world is only an illusory pleasure .

(57:20)