Favorite Quran Verses

DesertRose

Superstar
49: 10-13
10. The believers are brothers, so reconcile between your brothers, and remain conscious of God, so that you may receive mercy.
11. O you who believe! No people shall ridicule other people, for they may be better than they. Nor shall any women ridicule other women, for they may be better than they. Nor shall you slander one another, nor shall you insult one another with names. Evil is the return to wickedness after having attained faith. Whoever does not repent—these are the wrongdoers.
12. O you who believe! Avoid most suspicion—some suspicion is sinful. And do not spy on one another, nor backbite one another. Would any of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? You would detest it. So remain mindful of God. God is Most Relenting, Most Merciful.
13. O people! We created you from a male and a female, and made you races and tribes, that you may know one another. The best among you in the sight of God is the most righteous. God is All-Knowing, Well-Experienced.

Last edited:
At last, when the Trumpet will be blown with one blast,
and the earth and mountains will be lifted up and crushed with one blow,
on that Day the Inevitable Event will have come to pass.
The sky will then be so torn that it will be frail,
with the angels on its sides. On that Day eight ˹mighty angels˺ will bear the Throne of your Lord above them.
You will then be presented ˹before Him for judgment˺, and none of your secrets will stay hidden.
As for those given their records in their right hand, they will cry ˹happily˺, “Here ˹everyone˺! Read my record!
I surely knew I would face my reckoning.”
They will be in a life of bliss,
in an elevated Garden,
whose fruit will hang within reach.
˹They will be told,˺ “Eat and drink joyfully for what you did in the days gone by.”
And as for those given their record in their left hand, they will cry ˹bitterly˺, “I wish I had not been given my record,
nor known anything of my reckoning!
I wish death was the end!
My wealth has not benefited me!
My authority has been stripped from me.”
˹It will be said,˺ “Seize and shackle them,
then burn them in Hell,
then tie them up with chains seventy arms long.
For they never had faith in Allah, the Greatest,
nor encouraged the feeding of the poor.
So this Day they will have no close friend here,
nor any food except ˹oozing˺ pus,
which none will eat except the evildoers.”

Surah Haaqah
[The Reality]; 69:13-37

DesertRose

Superstar
O believers! Do not consume interest, multiplying it many times over. And be mindful of Allah, so you may prosper.
Guard yourselves against the Fire prepared for the disbelievers.
Obey Allah and the Messenger, so you may be shown mercy.
And hasten towards forgiveness from your Lord and a Paradise as vast as the heavens and the earth, prepared for those mindful ˹of Allah˺.
They are˺ those who donate in prosperity and adversity, control their anger, and pardon others. And Allah loves the good-doers.
˹They are˺ those who, upon committing an evil deed or wronging themselves, remember Allah and seek forgiveness and do not knowingly persist in sin—and who forgives sins except Allah?
Their reward is forgiveness from their Lord and Gardens under which rivers flow, staying there forever. How excellent is the reward for those who work ˹righteousness˺!
Similar situations came to pass before you, so travel throughout the land and see the fate of the deniers.
This1 is an insight to humanity—a guide and a lesson to the God-fearing.
3:130-138

DesertRose

Superstar
But whoever turns away from My Reminder will certainly have a miserable life, then We will raise them up blind on the Day of Judgment.
They will cry, “My Lord! Why have you raised me up blind, although I used to see?
Allah will respond, “It is so, just as Our revelations came to you and you neglected them, so Today you are neglected.
This is how We reward whoever transgresses and does not believe in the revelations of their Lord. And the punishment of the Hereafter is far more severe and more lasting.
20:124-127

Surah Taha | Verse 124-127 | Idris Abkar | Quran Visualization

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
And [mention] the Day when We will resurrect from every nation a witness. Then it will not be permitted to the disbelievers [to apologize or make excuses], nor will they be asked to appease [ Allah ].
And when those who wronged see the punishment, it will not be lightened for them, nor will they be reprieved.
And when those who associated others with Allah see their "partners," they will say," Our Lord, these are our partners [to You] whom we used to invoke besides You." But they will throw at them the statement, "Indeed, you are liars."
And they will impart to Allah that Day [their] submission, and lost from them is what they used to invent.
Those who disbelieved and averted [others] from the way of Allah - We will increase them in punishment over [their] punishment for what corruption they were causing.
And [mention] the Day when We will resurrect among every nation a witness over them from themselves. And We will bring you, [O Muhammad], as a witness over your nation. And We have sent down to you the Book as clarification for all things and as guidance and mercy and good tidings for the Muslims.
Indeed, Allah orders justice and good conduct and giving to relatives and forbids immorality and bad conduct and oppression. He admonishes you that perhaps you will be reminded.
16:84-90

DesertRose

Superstar
Muḥammad is no more than a messenger;
other messengers have gone before him.
If he were to die or to be killed,
would you regress into disbelief?
Those who do so will not harm Allah whatsoever.
And Allah will reward those who are grateful.
No soul can ever die without Allah’s Will at the destined time.
Those who desire worldly gain, We will let them have it,
and those who desire heavenly reward, We will grant it to them.
And We will reward those who are grateful.
3:144-145

A Freeman

Superstar
Sura 52

Surah 52. The Mount

52:1. By the Mount (of Revelation) - the Rock;
52:2. By a Decree inscribed [in Prophecy]
52:3. In a Scroll opened-up [Isaiah 33:16-17; 42:11-12];
52:4. By the much-frequented Fane;
52:5. By the Canopy Raised High [the Levanter-Cloud];
52:6. And by the Ocean filled with Swell [the Atlantic];
52:7. Verily, the Doom from thy Lord will indeed come to pass;-
52:8. There is none can avert it;-
52:9. On the Day when the firmament will be in dreadful commotion.
52:10. And the "mountains" will fly hither and thither.
52:11. Then woe that Day to those that treat (Truth) as Falsehood;-
52:12. That play (and paddle) in shallow trifles.
52:13. That Day shall they be thrust down to Hell-Fire, irresistibly.
52:14. "This", it will be said, "Is The Fire,- which ye used to deny!
52:15. Is this then a fake, or is it ye that do not see?
52:16. Burn ye therein: the same is it to you whether ye bear it with patience, or not: ye only receive the recompense of your (own) deeds."
52:17. As to the Righteous, they will be in Gardens, and in Happiness,-
52:18. Enjoying the (Bliss) which their Lord hath bestowed on them, and their Lord shall deliver them from the Penalty of The Fire.
52:19. (To them will be said:) "Eat and drink ye, with profit and health, because of your (good) deeds."
52:20. They will recline (with ease) on Thrones (of dignity) arranged in ranks; and We shall join them to Companions, with beautiful big and lustrous eyes.
52:21. And those who believe and whose families follow them in Faith,- to them shall We join their families: nor shall We deprive them (of the fruit) of anything of their works: (yet) is each individual in pledge for his deeds.
52:22. And We shall bestow on them, of fruit and meat, anything they shall desire.
52:23. They shall there exchange, one with another, a (loving) cup free of frivolity, free of all taint of ill.
52:24. Round about them will serve, (devoted) to them, youths (handsome) as Pearls well-guarded.
52:25. They will advance to each other, engaging in mutual enquiry.
52:26. They will say: "Aforetime, we were not without fear for the sake of our people.
52:27. But "I AM" has been good to us, and has delivered us from the Penalty of the Scorching Wind.
52:28. Truly, we did call unto Him from of old: truly it is He, the Beneficent, the Merciful!"
52:29. Therefore proclaim thou the praises (of thy Lord): for by the Grace of thy Lord, thou art no (vulgar) soothsayer, nor art thou one possessed.
52:30. Or do they say:- "A Poet! We await for him some calamity (hatched) by Time!"
52:31. Say thou: "Await ye!- I too will wait along with you!"
52:32. Is it that their faculties of understanding urge them to this, or are they but a people transgressing beyond bounds?
52:33. Or do they say, "He fabricated the (Message)"? Nay, they have no faith!
52:34. Let them then produce a recital like unto it,- if (it be) they speak the Truth!
52:35. Were they created from nothing, or were they themselves the creators?
52:36. Or did they create the heavens and the Earth? Nay, they have no firm belief.
52:37. Or are the Treasures of thy Lord with them, or are they the managers (of affairs)?
52:38. Or have they a ladder, by which they can (climb up to heaven and) listen (to its secrets)? Then let (such a) listener of theirs produce a manifest proof.
52:39. Or has He only daughters and ye have sons?
52:40. Or is it that thou dost ask for a reward, so that they are burdened with a load of debt?-
52:41. Or that the Unseen is in their hands, and they write it down?
52:42. Or do they intend a plot (against thee)? But those who defy God are themselves involved in a Plot!
52:43. Or have they a god other than God. Exalted is "I AM" far above the things they associate with Him!
52:44. Were they to see a piece of the sky falling (on them), they would (only) say: "Clouds gathered in heaps!"
52:45. So leave them alone until they encounter that Day of theirs, wherein they shall (unavoidably) swoon (with terror),-
52:46. The Day when their plotting will avail them nothing and no help shall be given them.
52:47. And verily, for those who do wrong, there is another punishment besides this: but most of them understand not.
52:48. Now await in patience the command of thy Lord: for verily thou art in Our eyes: and celebrate the praises of thy Lord the while thou standest forth,
52:49. And for part of the night also praise thou Him,- and at the retreat of the stars!

And whoever is mindful of Allah, He will make a way out for them,

And provide for them from sources they could never imagine. And whoever puts their trust in Allah, then He ˹alone˺ is sufficient for them. Certainly Allah achieves His Will. Allah has already set a destiny for everything.

Sūrah at Talāq, 65:2-3

DesertRose

Superstar
And seek assistance through patience and prayer, and most surely it is a hard thing except for the humble ones,

Who know that they shall meet their Lord and that they shall return to Him.

Surah al Baqarah, 2:45–46
@pescatarian09 Barak Allah feek(i) for today's gift of the reminders.
Barak Allah feekum to all for these reminders!
May the Creator unite us all in His jannah! Ameen.

DesertRose

Superstar
21. O you who believe! Follow not the footsteps of Shaitan (Satan). And whosoever follows the footsteps of Shaitan (Satan), then, verily he commands Al-Fahsha’ [i.e. to commit indecency (illegal sexual intercourse, etc.)], and Al-Munkar [disbelief and polytheism (i.e. to do evil and wicked deeds; to speak or to do what is forbidden in Islam, etc.)]. And had it not been for the Grace of Allah and His Mercy on you, not one of you would ever have been pure from sins. But Allah purifies (guides to Islam) whom He wills, and Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower.
22. And let not those among you who are blessed with graces and wealth swear not to give (any sort of help) to their kinsmen, Al-Masakin (the poor), and those who left their homes for Allah’s Cause. Let them pardon and forgive. Do you not love that Allah should forgive you? And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
23. Verily, those who accuse chaste women, who never even think of anything touching their chastity and are good believers, are cursed in this life and in the Hereafter, and for them will be a great torment,
24. On the Day when their tongues, their hands, and their legs or feet will bear witness against them as to what they used to do.
25. On that Day Allah will pay them the recompense of their deeds in full, and they will know that Allah, He is the Manifest Truth.
26. Bad statements are for bad people (or bad women for bad men) and bad people for bad statements (or bad men for bad women). Good statements are for good people (or good women for good men) and good people for good statements (or good men for good women), such (good people) are innocent of (each and every) bad statement which they say, for them is Forgiveness, and Rizqun Karim (generous provision i.e.Paradise).

27. O you who believe! Enter not houses other than your own, until you have asked permission and greeted those in them, that is better for you, in order that you may remember.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
35. Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The parable of His Light is as (if there were) a niche and within it a lamp, the lamp is in glass, the glass as it were a brilliant star, lit from a blessed tree, an olive, neither of the east (i.e. neither it gets sun-rays only in the morning) nor of the west (i.e. nor it gets sun-rays only in the afternoon, but it is exposed to the sun all day long), whose oil would almost glow forth (of itself), though no fire touched it. Light upon Light! Allah guides to His Light whom He wills. And Allah sets forth parables for mankind, and Allah is All-Knower of everything.
36. In houses (mosques), which Allah has ordered to be raised (to be cleaned, and to be honoured), in them His Name is glorified in the mornings and in the afternoons or the evenings,
37. Men whom neither trade nor sale diverts them from the Remembrance of Allah (with heart and tongue), nor from performing As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), nor from giving the Zakat. They fear a Day when hearts and eyes will be overturned (from the horror of the torment of the Day of Resurrection).
38. That Allah may reward them according to the best of their deeds, and add even more for them out of His Grace. And Allah provides without measure to whom He wills.
39. As for those who disbelieve, their deeds are like a mirage in a desert. The thirsty one thinks it to be water, until he comes up to it, he finds it to be nothing, but he finds Allah with him, Who will pay him his due (Hell). And Allah is Swift in taking account.
40. Or [the state of a disbeliever] is like the darkness in a vast deep sea, overwhelmed with a great wave topped by a great wave, topped by dark clouds, darkness, one above another, if a man stretches out his hand, he can hardly see it! And he for whom Allah has not appointed light, for him there is no light.

24: 35-40

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
46. We have indeed sent down (in this Qur’an) manifest Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, lawful and unlawful things, and the set boundaries of Islamic religion, etc. that make things clear showing the Right Path of Allah). And Allah guides whom He wills to a Straight Path (i.e. to Allah’s religion of Islamic Monotheism).
47. They (hypocrites) say: “We have believed in Allah and in the Messenger (Muhammad ), and we obey,” then a party of them turn away thereafter, such are not believers.
48. And when they are called to Allah (i.e. His Words, the Qur’an) and His Messenger ( ), to judge between them, lo! a party of them refuse (to come) and turn away.
49. But if the right is with them, they come to him willingly with submission.
50. Is there a disease in their hearts? Or do they doubt or fear lest Allah and His Messenger ( ) should wrong them in judgement. Nay, it is they themselves who are the Zalimun(polytheists, hypocrites and wrong-doers, etc.).
51. The only saying of the faithful believers, when they are called to Allah (His Words, the Qur’an) and His Messenger ( ), to judge between them, is that they say: “We hear and we obey.” And such are the prosperous ones (who will live forever in Paradise).
52. And whosoever obeys Allah and His Messenger ( ), fears Allah, and keeps his duty (to Him), such are the successful ones.
53. They swear by Allah their strongest oaths, that if only you would order them, they would leave (their homes for fighting in Allah’s Cause). Say: “Swear you not; (this) obedience (of yours) is known (to be false). Verily, Allah knows well what you do.”
54. Say: “Obey Allah and obey the Messenger, but if you turn away, he (Messenger Muhammad ) is only responsible for the duty placed on him (i.e. to convey Allah’s Message) and you for that placed on you. If you obey him, you shall be on the right guidance. The Messenger’s duty is only to convey (the message) in a clear way (i.e. to preach in a plain way).”
55. Allah has promised those among you who believe, and do righteous good deeds, that He will certainly grant them succession to (the present rulers) in the earth, as He granted it to those before them, and that He will grant them the authority to practise their religion, that which He has chosen for them (i.e. Islam). And He will surely give them in exchange a safe security after their fear (provided) they (believers) worship Me and do not associate anything (in worship) with Me. But whoever disbelieved after this, they are the Fasiqun(rebellious, disobedient to Allah).
56. And perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), and give Zakat (poor-due/charity) and obey the Messenger (Muhammad ) that you may receive mercy (from Allah).
57. Consider not that the disbelievers can escape in the land. Their abode shall be the Fire, and worst indeed is that destination.

24: 46-57

Last edited:
Say, “What do you think, if Allah were to take away your hearing and your sights, and seal up your hearts – which god other than Allah could restore them to you?” See how We diversify the signs, yet they still turn away.

Surah An'am 6:46

Did they come into being without any creator? Or were they their own creators? Or did they create the heavens and the earth? Rather, they are not certain.

Surah at-Tur 52:35-36