Favorite Quran Verses

DesertRose

Superstar
And whoever opposes the Messenger after guidance has become clear to him and follows other than the way of the believers - We will give him what he has taken and drive him into Hell, and evil it is as a destination.
Indeed, Allah does not forgive association with Him, but He forgives what is less than that for whom He wills. And he who associates others with Allah has certainly gone far astray.
They call upon instead of Him none but female [deities], and they [actually] call upon none but a rebellious Satan.
Whom Allah has cursed. For he had said, "I will surely take from among Your servants a specific portion.
And I will mislead them, and I will arouse in them [sinful] desires, and I will command them so they will slit the ears of cattle, and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah ." And whoever takes Satan as an ally instead of Allah has certainly sustained a clear loss.
Satan promises them and arouses desire in them. But Satan does not promise them except delusion.
The refuge of those will be Hell, and they will not find from it an escape.
But the ones who believe and do righteous deeds - We will admit them to gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever. [It is] the promise of Allah , [which is] truth, and who is more truthful than Allah in statement.
Paradise is not [obtained] by your wishful thinking nor by that of the People of the Scripture. Whoever does a wrong will be recompensed for it, and he will not find besides Allah a protector or a helper.
And whoever does righteous deeds, whether male or female, while being a believer - those will enter Paradise and will not be wronged, [even as much as] the speck on a date seed.
And who is better in religion than one who submits himself to Allah while being a doer of good and follows the religion of Abraham, inclining toward truth? And Allah took Abraham as an intimate friend.
And to Allah belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And ever is Allah , of all things, encompassing.
4:115-126

This is the Scripture in which there is no doubt, containing guidance for those who are mindful of God.
Surah Baqarah 2:2

Why do they not study and consider the Quran with care? If it were from other than God they would have found in it many contradictions.
Surah Ali Imran 4:82

When the Quran is recited, listen to it attentively and be silent, so you may be shown mercy.
Surat al-Araf 7:204

Do they not then reflect on the Quran? Or are there locks upon their hearts?
Surah Muhammad 47:24

Had We sent down this Quran upon a mountain, you would have certainly seen it humbled and torn apart in awe of Allah. We set forth such comparisons for people, ˹so˺ perhaps they may reflect.
Surat al-Hashr 59:21

By the sky with its recurring cycles, and the earth with its sprouting plants! Surely this ˹Quran˺ is a decisive word, and is not to be taken lightly.
Surat at-Tariq 86:11-14

End of Surat al Zumar (39:53-75)

Say, ˹O Prophet, that Allah says,˺ “O My servants who have exceeded the limits against their souls! Do not lose hope in Allah’s mercy, for Allah certainly forgives all sins. He is indeed the All-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Turn to your Lord ˹in repentance˺, and ˹fully˺ submit to Him before the punishment reaches you, ˹for˺ then you will not be helped.

Follow ˹the Quran,˺ the best of what has been revealed to you from your Lord, before the punishment takes you by surprise while you are unaware,

so that no ˹sinful˺ soul will say ˹on Judgment Day˺, ‘Woe to me for neglecting ˹my duties towards˺ Allah, while ridiculing ˹the truth˺.’

Or ˹a soul will˺ say, ‘If only Allah had guided me, I would have certainly been one of the righteous.’

Or say, upon seeing the torment, ‘If only I had a second chance, I would have been one of the good-doers.’

Not at all! My revelations had already come to you, but you rejected them, acted arrogantly, and were one of the disbelievers.”

On the Day of Judgment you will see those who lied about Allah with their faces gloomy. Is Hell not a ˹fitting˺ home for the arrogant?

And Allah will deliver those who were mindful ˹of Him˺ to their place of ˹ultimate˺ triumph. No evil will touch them, nor will they grieve.

Allah is the Creator of all things, and He is the Maintainer of everything.

To Him belong the keys ˹of the treasuries˺ of the heavens and the earth. As for those who rejected the signs of Allah, it is they who will be the ˹true˺ losers.

Say, ˹O Prophet,˺ “Are you urging me to worship ˹anyone˺ other than Allah, O ignorant ones?”

It has already been revealed to you—and to those ˹prophets˺ before you—that if you associate others ˹with Allah˺, your deeds will certainly be void and you will truly be one of the losers.

Rather, worship Allah ˹alone˺ and be one of the grateful.

They have not shown Allah His proper reverence—when on the Day of Judgment the ˹whole˺ earth will be in His Grip, and the heavens will be rolled up in His Right Hand. Glorified and Exalted is He above what they associate ˹with Him˺!

The Trumpet will be blown and all those in the heavens and all those on the earth will fall dead, except those Allah wills ˹to spare˺. Then it will be blown again and they will rise up at once, looking on ˹in anticipation˺.

The earth will shine with the light of its Lord, the record ˹of deeds˺ will be laid ˹open˺, the prophets and the witnesses will be brought forward—and judgment will be passed on all with fairness. None will be wronged.

Every soul will be paid in full for its deeds, for Allah knows best what they have done.

Those who disbelieved will be driven to Hell in ˹successive˺ groups. When they arrive there, its gates will be opened and its keepers will ask them: “Did messengers not come to you from among yourselves, reciting to you the revelations of your Lord and warning you of the coming of this Day of yours?” The disbelievers will cry, “Yes ˹indeed˺! But the decree of torment has come to pass against the disbelievers.”

It will be said to them, “Enter the gates of Hell, to stay there forever.” What an evil home for the arrogant!

And those who were mindful of their Lord will be led to Paradise in ˹successive˺ groups. When they arrive at its ˹already˺ open gates, its keepers will say, “Peace be upon you! You have done well, so come in, to stay forever.”

The righteous will say, “Praise be to Allah Who has fulfilled His promise to us, and made us inherit the ˹everlasting˺ land1 to settle in Paradise wherever we please.” How excellent is the reward of those who work ˹righteousness˺!

You will see the angels all around the Throne, glorifying the praises of their Lord, for judgment will have been passed on all with fairness. And it will be said, “Praise be to Allah—Lord of all worlds!”

55/Ar-Rahman - 33
يَا مَعْشَرَ الْجِنِّ وَالْإِنْسِ إِنِ اسْتَطَعْتُمْ أَنْ تَنْفُذُوا مِنْ أَقْطَارِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ فَانْفُذُوا ۚ لَا تَنْفُذُونَ إِلَّا بِسُلْطَانٍ
Yea maa'sharal cinni val insi inistataa'tum an tanfuzoo min aaktearis sameaveati val aardı fanfuz(fanfuzoo), lea tanfuzoona illea bi sultean(sulteanin).
O assembly of the jinn and the human! If you have power to penetrate through the diametrical zones of the heavens and the earth, then penetrate (go through them)! You cannot penetrate through them except with a Sultan (authority)!

55/Ar-Rahman - 34
فَبِأَيِّ آلَاءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ
Fa bi ayyi ealeai raabbikumea tukazzibean(tukazzibeani).
Then which of the Blessings of your Lord do you (jinn and humans) belie?

55/Ar-Rahman - 35
يُرْسَلُ عَلَيْكُمَا شُوَاظٌ مِنْ نَارٍ وَنُحَاسٌ فَلَا تَنْتَصِرَانِ
Yursalu aalaykumea shuveazun min nearin va nuheasun fa lea tantasırean(tantasıreani).
A flame of fire and smoke shall be sent on you. Then you cannot help each other (be saved).

55/Ar-Rahman - 36
فَبِأَيِّ آلَاءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ
Fa bi ayyi ealeai raabbikumea tukazzibean(tukazzibeani).
Then which of the Blessings of your Lord do you (jinn and humans) belie?

DesertRose

Superstar
49: 10-13
10. The believers are brothers, so reconcile between your brothers, and remain conscious of God, so that you may receive mercy.
11. O you who believe! No people shall ridicule other people, for they may be better than they. Nor shall any women ridicule other women, for they may be better than they. Nor shall you slander one another, nor shall you insult one another with names. Evil is the return to wickedness after having attained faith. Whoever does not repent—these are the wrongdoers.
12. O you who believe! Avoid most suspicion—some suspicion is sinful. And do not spy on one another, nor backbite one another. Would any of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? You would detest it. So remain mindful of God. God is Most Relenting, Most Merciful.
13. O people! We created you from a male and a female, and made you races and tribes, that you may know one another. The best among you in the sight of God is the most righteous. God is All-Knowing, Well-Experienced.

Last edited:
At last, when the Trumpet will be blown with one blast,
and the earth and mountains will be lifted up and crushed with one blow,
on that Day the Inevitable Event will have come to pass.
The sky will then be so torn that it will be frail,
with the angels on its sides. On that Day eight ˹mighty angels˺ will bear the Throne of your Lord above them.
You will then be presented ˹before Him for judgment˺, and none of your secrets will stay hidden.
As for those given their records in their right hand, they will cry ˹happily˺, “Here ˹everyone˺! Read my record!
I surely knew I would face my reckoning.”
They will be in a life of bliss,
in an elevated Garden,
whose fruit will hang within reach.
˹They will be told,˺ “Eat and drink joyfully for what you did in the days gone by.”
And as for those given their record in their left hand, they will cry ˹bitterly˺, “I wish I had not been given my record,
nor known anything of my reckoning!
I wish death was the end!
My wealth has not benefited me!
My authority has been stripped from me.”
˹It will be said,˺ “Seize and shackle them,
then burn them in Hell,
then tie them up with chains seventy arms long.
For they never had faith in Allah, the Greatest,
nor encouraged the feeding of the poor.
So this Day they will have no close friend here,
nor any food except ˹oozing˺ pus,
which none will eat except the evildoers.”

Surah Haaqah
[The Reality]; 69:13-37

DesertRose

Superstar
O believers! Do not consume interest, multiplying it many times over. And be mindful of Allah, so you may prosper.
Guard yourselves against the Fire prepared for the disbelievers.
Obey Allah and the Messenger, so you may be shown mercy.
And hasten towards forgiveness from your Lord and a Paradise as vast as the heavens and the earth, prepared for those mindful ˹of Allah˺.
They are˺ those who donate in prosperity and adversity, control their anger, and pardon others. And Allah loves the good-doers.
˹They are˺ those who, upon committing an evil deed or wronging themselves, remember Allah and seek forgiveness and do not knowingly persist in sin—and who forgives sins except Allah?
Their reward is forgiveness from their Lord and Gardens under which rivers flow, staying there forever. How excellent is the reward for those who work ˹righteousness˺!
Similar situations came to pass before you, so travel throughout the land and see the fate of the deniers.
This1 is an insight to humanity—a guide and a lesson to the God-fearing.
3:130-138

DesertRose

Superstar
But whoever turns away from My Reminder will certainly have a miserable life, then We will raise them up blind on the Day of Judgment.
They will cry, “My Lord! Why have you raised me up blind, although I used to see?
Allah will respond, “It is so, just as Our revelations came to you and you neglected them, so Today you are neglected.
This is how We reward whoever transgresses and does not believe in the revelations of their Lord. And the punishment of the Hereafter is far more severe and more lasting.
20:124-127

Surah Taha | Verse 124-127 | Idris Abkar | Quran Visualization

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
And [mention] the Day when We will resurrect from every nation a witness. Then it will not be permitted to the disbelievers [to apologize or make excuses], nor will they be asked to appease [ Allah ].
And when those who wronged see the punishment, it will not be lightened for them, nor will they be reprieved.
And when those who associated others with Allah see their "partners," they will say," Our Lord, these are our partners [to You] whom we used to invoke besides You." But they will throw at them the statement, "Indeed, you are liars."
And they will impart to Allah that Day [their] submission, and lost from them is what they used to invent.
Those who disbelieved and averted [others] from the way of Allah - We will increase them in punishment over [their] punishment for what corruption they were causing.
And [mention] the Day when We will resurrect among every nation a witness over them from themselves. And We will bring you, [O Muhammad], as a witness over your nation. And We have sent down to you the Book as clarification for all things and as guidance and mercy and good tidings for the Muslims.
Indeed, Allah orders justice and good conduct and giving to relatives and forbids immorality and bad conduct and oppression. He admonishes you that perhaps you will be reminded.
16:84-90

DesertRose

Superstar
Muḥammad is no more than a messenger;
other messengers have gone before him.
If he were to die or to be killed,
would you regress into disbelief?
Those who do so will not harm Allah whatsoever.
And Allah will reward those who are grateful.
No soul can ever die without Allah’s Will at the destined time.
Those who desire worldly gain, We will let them have it,
and those who desire heavenly reward, We will grant it to them.
And We will reward those who are grateful.
3:144-145

A Freeman

Star
Sura 52

Surah 52. The Mount

52:1. By the Mount (of Revelation) - the Rock;
52:2. By a Decree inscribed [in Prophecy]
52:3. In a Scroll opened-up [Isaiah 33:16-17; 42:11-12];
52:4. By the much-frequented Fane;
52:5. By the Canopy Raised High [the Levanter-Cloud];
52:6. And by the Ocean filled with Swell [the Atlantic];
52:7. Verily, the Doom from thy Lord will indeed come to pass;-
52:8. There is none can avert it;-
52:9. On the Day when the firmament will be in dreadful commotion.
52:10. And the "mountains" will fly hither and thither.
52:11. Then woe that Day to those that treat (Truth) as Falsehood;-
52:12. That play (and paddle) in shallow trifles.
52:13. That Day shall they be thrust down to Hell-Fire, irresistibly.
52:14. "This", it will be said, "Is The Fire,- which ye used to deny!
52:15. Is this then a fake, or is it ye that do not see?
52:16. Burn ye therein: the same is it to you whether ye bear it with patience, or not: ye only receive the recompense of your (own) deeds."
52:17. As to the Righteous, they will be in Gardens, and in Happiness,-
52:18. Enjoying the (Bliss) which their Lord hath bestowed on them, and their Lord shall deliver them from the Penalty of The Fire.
52:19. (To them will be said:) "Eat and drink ye, with profit and health, because of your (good) deeds."
52:20. They will recline (with ease) on Thrones (of dignity) arranged in ranks; and We shall join them to Companions, with beautiful big and lustrous eyes.
52:21. And those who believe and whose families follow them in Faith,- to them shall We join their families: nor shall We deprive them (of the fruit) of anything of their works: (yet) is each individual in pledge for his deeds.
52:22. And We shall bestow on them, of fruit and meat, anything they shall desire.
52:23. They shall there exchange, one with another, a (loving) cup free of frivolity, free of all taint of ill.
52:24. Round about them will serve, (devoted) to them, youths (handsome) as Pearls well-guarded.
52:25. They will advance to each other, engaging in mutual enquiry.
52:26. They will say: "Aforetime, we were not without fear for the sake of our people.
52:27. But "I AM" has been good to us, and has delivered us from the Penalty of the Scorching Wind.
52:28. Truly, we did call unto Him from of old: truly it is He, the Beneficent, the Merciful!"
52:29. Therefore proclaim thou the praises (of thy Lord): for by the Grace of thy Lord, thou art no (vulgar) soothsayer, nor art thou one possessed.
52:30. Or do they say:- "A Poet! We await for him some calamity (hatched) by Time!"
52:31. Say thou: "Await ye!- I too will wait along with you!"
52:32. Is it that their faculties of understanding urge them to this, or are they but a people transgressing beyond bounds?
52:33. Or do they say, "He fabricated the (Message)"? Nay, they have no faith!
52:34. Let them then produce a recital like unto it,- if (it be) they speak the Truth!
52:35. Were they created from nothing, or were they themselves the creators?
52:36. Or did they create the heavens and the Earth? Nay, they have no firm belief.
52:37. Or are the Treasures of thy Lord with them, or are they the managers (of affairs)?
52:38. Or have they a ladder, by which they can (climb up to heaven and) listen (to its secrets)? Then let (such a) listener of theirs produce a manifest proof.
52:39. Or has He only daughters and ye have sons?
52:40. Or is it that thou dost ask for a reward, so that they are burdened with a load of debt?-
52:41. Or that the Unseen is in their hands, and they write it down?
52:42. Or do they intend a plot (against thee)? But those who defy God are themselves involved in a Plot!
52:43. Or have they a god other than God. Exalted is "I AM" far above the things they associate with Him!
52:44. Were they to see a piece of the sky falling (on them), they would (only) say: "Clouds gathered in heaps!"
52:45. So leave them alone until they encounter that Day of theirs, wherein they shall (unavoidably) swoon (with terror),-
52:46. The Day when their plotting will avail them nothing and no help shall be given them.
52:47. And verily, for those who do wrong, there is another punishment besides this: but most of them understand not.
52:48. Now await in patience the command of thy Lord: for verily thou art in Our eyes: and celebrate the praises of thy Lord the while thou standest forth,
52:49. And for part of the night also praise thou Him,- and at the retreat of the stars!

And whoever is mindful of Allah, He will make a way out for them,

And provide for them from sources they could never imagine. And whoever puts their trust in Allah, then He ˹alone˺ is sufficient for them. Certainly Allah achieves His Will. Allah has already set a destiny for everything.

Sūrah at Talāq, 65:2-3