Favorite Quran Verses

DesertRose

Superstar
“And whoever turns away from My remembrance – indeed, he will have a depressed life…” [20:124].
“Verily, in the remembrance of God do hearts find rest” [13:28].

O you who have believed, believe in Allah and His Messenger and the Book that He sent down upon His Messenger and the Scripture which He sent down before. And whoever disbelieves in Allah, His angels, His books, His messengers, and the Last Day has certainly gone far astray. 4:136

DesertRose

Superstar
“Then we caused to inherit the Book those We have chosen of Our servants; and among them is he who wrongs himself, and among them is he who is moderate, and among them is he who is foremost in good deeds by permission of Allah. That [inheritance] is what is the great bounty.” (Qur’an, 35:32)

Those who consume interest cannot stand [on the Day of Resurrection] except as one stands who is being beaten by Satan into insanity. That is because they say, "Trade is [just] like interest." But Allah has permitted trade and has forbidden interest. So whoever has received an admonition from his Lord and desists may have what is past, and his affair rests with Allah . But whoever returns to [dealing in interest or usury] - those are the companions of the Fire; they will abide eternally therein.
2:275

DesertRose

Superstar
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried?
But We have certainly tried those before them, and Allah will surely make evident those who are truthful, and He will surely make evident the liars.
Or do those who do evil deeds think they can outrun Us? Evil is what they judge.
Whoever should hope for the meeting with Allah - indeed, the term decreed by Allah is coming. And He is the Hearing, the Knowing.
And whoever strives only strives for [the benefit of] himself. Indeed, Allah is free from need of the worlds.
And those who believe and do righteous deeds - We will surely remove from them their misdeeds and will surely reward them according to the best of what they used to do.
And We have enjoined upon man goodness to parents. But if they endeavor to make you associate with Me that of which you have no knowledge, do not obey them. To Me is your return, and I will inform you about what you used to do.
And those who believe and do righteous deeds - We will surely admit them among the righteous [into Paradise].
And of the people are some who say, "We believe in Allah," but when one [of them] is harmed for [the cause of] Allah, they consider the trial of the people as [if it were] the punishment of Allah . But if victory comes from your Lord, they say, "Indeed, We were with you." Is not Allah most knowing of what is within the breasts of all creatures?
And Allah will surely make evident those who believe, and He will surely make evident the hypocrites.
And those who disbelieve say to those who believe, "Follow our way, and we will carry your sins." But they will not carry anything of their sins. Indeed, they are liars.
But they will surely carry their [own] burdens and [other] burdens along with their burdens, and they will surely be questioned on the Day of Resurrection about what they used to invent.

Quran 29:2-13

Whoever works righteousness, man or woman, and has Faith,
verily, to him will We give a new Life, a life that is good and pure
and We will bestow on such their reward according to the best of their actions.

16:97

Deem not that Allah is unaware of what the wicked do. He but giveth them a respite till a day when eyes will stare (in terror),
14:42

And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth easily, and when the ignorant address them [harshly], they say [words of] peace,
And those who spend [part of] the night to their Lord prostrating and standing [in prayer]
And those who say, "Our Lord, avert from us the punishment of Hell. Indeed, its punishment is ever adhering;
Indeed, it is evil as a settlement and residence."
And [they are] those who, when they spend, do so not excessively or sparingly but are ever, between that, [justly] moderate
And those who do not invoke with Allah another deity or kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed], except by right, and do not commit unlawful sexual intercourse. And whoever should do that will meet a penalty.
Multiplied for him is the punishment on the Day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein humiliated -
Except for those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allah will replace their evil deeds with good. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.
And he who repents and does righteousness does indeed turn to Allah with [accepted] repentance.
And [they are] those who do not testify to falsehood, and when they pass near ill speech, they pass by with dignity.
And those who, when reminded of the verses of their Lord, do not fall upon them deaf and blind.
25:63-73

DesertRose

Superstar
“Only those are the believers who have believed in Allaah and His Messenger, and afterword doubt not but strive with their wealth and their lives for the Cause of Allaah. Those! They are the truthful”

[al-Hujuraat 49:15]

40 But as for him who feared standing before his Lord, and restrained himself from impure evil desires, and lusts.
41 Verily, Paradise will be his abode.
42 They ask you (O Muhammad (Peace be upon him)) about the Hour, - when will be its appointed time?
43 You have no knowledge to say anything about it,
44 To your Lord belongs (the knowledge of) the term thereof.
45 You (O Muhammad (Peace be upon him)) are only a warner for those who fear it,
46 The Day they see it, (it will be) as if they had not tarried (in this world) except an afternoon or a morning.

[Surah al-Nazi'at, 40-46]

1600195049829.png

DesertRose

Superstar
Indeed, We will support Our messengers and those who believe during the life of this world and on the Day when the witnesses will stand -
The Day their excuse will not benefit the wrongdoers, and they will have the curse, and they will have the worst home.
And We had certainly given Moses guidance, and We caused the Children of Israel to inherit the Scripture
As guidance and a reminder for those of understanding.
So be patient, [O Muhammad]. Indeed, the promise of Allah is truth. And ask forgiveness for your sin and exalt [ Allah ] with praise of your Lord in the evening and the morning.
Indeed, those who dispute concerning the signs of Allah without [any] authority having come to them - there is not within their breasts except pride, [the extent of] which they cannot reach. So seek refuge in Allah . Indeed, it is He who is the Hearing, the Seeing.
The creation of the heavens and earth is greater than the creation of mankind, but most of the people do not know.
And not equal are the blind and the seeing, nor are those who believe and do righteous deeds and the evildoer. Little do you remember.

40: 51-59

Indeed, We will support Our messengers and those who believe during the life of this world and on the Day when the witnesses will stand -
The Day their excuse will not benefit the wrongdoers, and they will have the curse, and they will have the worst home.
And We had certainly given Moses guidance, and We caused the Children of Israel to inherit the Scripture
As guidance and a reminder for those of understanding.
So be patient, [O Muhammad]. Indeed, the promise of Allah is truth. And ask forgiveness for your sin and exalt [ Allah ] with praise of your Lord in the evening and the morning.
Indeed, those who dispute concerning the signs of Allah without [any] authority having come to them - there is not within their breasts except pride, [the extent of] which they cannot reach. So seek refuge in Allah . Indeed, it is He who is the Hearing, the Seeing.
The creation of the heavens and earth is greater than the creation of mankind, but most of the people do not know.
And not equal are the blind and the seeing, nor are those who believe and do righteous deeds and the evildoer. Little do you remember.

40: 51-59

Assalamu alaykum DR, nice to see you after so long : ))) Hope you are well.

30 There, [on that Day], every soul will be put to trial for what it did previously, and they will be returned to Allah, their master, the Truth, and lost from them is whatever they used to invent.
31 Say, "Who provides for you from the heaven and the earth? Or who controls hearing and sight and who brings the living out of the dead and brings the dead out of the living and who arranges [every] matter?" They will say, " Allah," so say, "Then will you not fear Him?"
32 For that is Allah, your Lord, the Truth. And what can be beyond truth except error? So how are you averted?

[Surah Yunus, 30-32]

1600968304865.png

Forever Light

Veteran
3:45. Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! God giveth thee glad tidings of The Word (John 1:1-5) from Him: he will be called Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to God.
3:46. He shall speak to the people in childhood (Luke 2:40-47) and in maturity. And he shall be (of the company) of the righteous."
3:47. She said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man hath touched me?" He said: "Even so: God createth what He willeth: when He hath decreed a plan, He only saith to it, 'Be,' and it is!
3:48. And God will teach him The Book (Old Covenant) and Wisdom, The Law (The Torah) and The Gospel,
3:49. And (appoint him) an Apostle to the Children of Israel, (with this message): "'I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by God's leave: and I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I enliven the dead, by God's leave and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe;
3:50. (I have come to you), to affirm The Law which was before me. And to make lawful to you part of what was (before) forbidden to you; I have come to you with a Sign from your Lord. So fear God, and obey me.
3:51. It is God Who is my Lord and your Lord then worship Him. This is The Way that is Straight'."
3:52. When Jesus found Unbelief on their part he said: "Who will be My helpers to (the work of) God." Said the disciples: "We are God's helpers: we believe in God, and do thou bear witness that we are "True in Faith".
3:53. Our Lord! we believe in what Thou hast revealed, and we follow the Messenger; then write us down among those who bear witness."
3:54. And (the unbelievers) plotted and planned, and God too planned, and the best of planners is God.
3:55. Behold! God said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee SUPERIOR to those who reject faith, to The Day of Resurrection: then shall ye all return unto Me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.

- Koran, King of kings' Bible

Vision

Established
وَتِلْكَ الْقُرَىٰ أَهْلَكْنَاهُمْ لَمَّا ظَلَمُوا وَجَعَلْنَا لِمَهْلِكِهِم مَّوْعِدًا - 18:59
And those cities - We destroyed them when they wronged, and We made for their destruction an appointed time.

DesertRose

Superstar
Let one who has abundant wealth spend from his abundance. And let one whose provision is measured spend from that which God has given him. God tasks no soul beyond that which He has given it. God will bring ease after hardship.

-- at-Talaq 65:7

DesertRose

Superstar
2:163-165
And your god is one God. There is no deity [worthy of worship] except Him, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.
Indeed, in the creation of the heavens and earth, and the alternation of the night and the day, and the [great] ships which sail through the sea with that which benefits people, and what Allah has sent down from the heavens of rain, giving life thereby to the earth after its lifelessness and dispersing therein every [kind of] moving creature, and [His] directing of the winds and the clouds controlled between the heaven and the earth are signs for a people who use reason.
And [yet], among the people are those who take other than Allah as equals [to Him]. They love them as they [should] love Allah . But those who believe are stronger in love for Allah . And if only they who have wronged would consider [that] when they see the punishment, [they will be certain] that all power belongs to Allah and that Allah is severe in punishment.

DesertRose

Superstar
There, [on that Day], every soul will be put to trial for what it did previously, and they will be returned to Allah, their master, the Truth, and lost from them is whatever they used to invent.
Say, "Who provides for you from the heaven and the earth? Or who controls hearing and sight and who brings the living out of the dead and brings the dead out of the living and who arranges [every] matter?" They will say, " Allah," so say, "Then will you not fear Him?"
For that is Allah, your Lord, the Truth. And what can be beyond truth except error? So how are you averted?
Thus the word of your Lord has come into effect upon those who defiantly disobeyed - that they will not believe.
Say, "Are there of your 'partners' any who begins creation and then repeats it?" Say, " Allah begins creation and then repeats it, so how are you deluded?"
Say, "Are there of your 'partners' any who guides to the truth?" Say, " Allah guides to the truth. So is He who guides to the truth more worthy to be followed or he who guides not unless he is guided? Then what is [wrong] with you - how do you judge?"
And most of them follow not except assumption. Indeed, assumption avails not against the truth at all. Indeed, Allah is Knowing of what they do.

10:30-36