Favorite Quran Verses

204. And of the people is he whose speech pleases you in worldly life, and he calls Allah to witness as to what is in his heart, yet he is the fiercest of opponents.
205. And when he goes away, he strives throughout the land to cause corruption therein and destroy crops and animals. And Allah does not like corruption.
206. And when it is said to him, “Fear Allah,” pride in the sin takes hold of him. Sufficient for him is Hellfire, and how wretched is the resting place.
207. And of the people is he who sells himself, seeking means to the approval of Allah . And Allah is kind to [His] servants.
208. O you who have believed, enter into Islam completely [and perfectly] and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy.
209. But if you deviate after clear proofs have come to you, then know that Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.
210. Do they await but that Allah should come to them in covers of clouds and the angels [as well] and the matter is [then] decided? And to Allah [all] matters are returned.
211. Ask the Children of Israel how many a sign of evidence We have given them. And whoever exchanges the favor of Allah [for disbelief] after it has come to him – then indeed, Allah is severe in penalty.
212. Beautified for those who disbelieve is the life of this world, and they ridicule those who believe. But those who fear Allah are above them on the Day of Resurrection. And Allah gives provision to whom He wills without account.
213. Mankind was [of] one religion [before their deviation]; then Allah sent the prophets as bringers of good tidings and warners and sent down with them the Scripture in truth to judge between the people concerning that in which they differed. And none differed over the Scripture except those who were given it – after the clear proofs came to them – out of jealous animosity among themselves. And Allah guided those who believed to the truth concerning that over which they had differed, by His permission. And Allah guides whom He wills to a straight path.
214. Or do you think that you will enter Paradise while such [trial] has not yet come to you as came to those who passed on before you? They were touched by poverty and hardship and were shaken until [even their] messenger and those who believed with him said,”When is the help of Allah ?” Unquestionably, the help of Allah is near.
2:204-214

Last edited:
Nay, but [God is aware of] those who keep their bond with Him, and are conscious of Him: and, verily, God loves those who are conscious of Him.
Behold, those who barter away their bond with God and their own pledges for a trifling gain - they shall not partake in the blessings of the life to come; and God will neither speak unto them nor look upon them on the Day of Resurrection, nor will He cleanse them of their sins; and grievous suffering awaits them.
And, behold, there are indeed some among them who distort the Bible with their tongues, so as to make you think that [what they say] is from the Bible, the while it is not from the Bible; and who say, "This is from God," the while it is not from God: and thus do they tell a lie about God, being well aware [that it is a lie].
It is not conceivable that a human being unto whom God had granted revelation, and sound judgment, and prophethood, should thereafter have said unto people, "Worship me beside God"; but rather [did he exhort them], "Become men of God by spreading the knowledge of the divine writ, and by your own deep study [thereof]."
And neither did he bid you to take the angels and the prophets for your lords: [for] would he bid you to deny the truth after you have surrendered yourselves unto God?

3:76-81

Last edited:
Surah Ash-Shuraa | Verse 25-27 |
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
And it is He who accepts repentance from his servants and pardons misdeeds, and He knows what you do.
And He answers [the supplication of] those who have believed and done righteous deeds and increases [for] them from His bounty. But the disbelievers will have a severe punishment.
And if Allah had extended [excessively] provision for His servants, they would have committed tyranny throughout the earth. But He sends [it] down in an amount which He wills. Indeed He is, of His servants, Acquainted and Seeing.

Abdallah Kamel |

Last edited:
2:105-112
2:105
Neither those from among the followers of earlier revelation who are bent on denying the truth, nor those who ascribe divinity to other beings beside God, would like to see any good ever bestowed upon you from on high by your Sustainer; but God singles out for His grace whom He wills - for God is limitless in His great bounty.
2:106
Any message which, We annul or consign to oblivion We replace with a better or a similar ones. Dost thou not know that God has the power to will anything ?
(2:107)
Dost thou not know that God's is the dominion over the heavens and the earth, and that besides God you have none to protect you or bring you succour?
2:108
Would you, perchance, ask of the Apostle who has been sent unto you what was asked aforetime of Moses? But whoever chooses to deny the [evidence of the] truth, instead of believing in it, has already strayed from the right path.
2:109
Out of their selfish envy, many among the followers of earlier revelation would like to bring you back to denying the truth after you have attained to faith - [even] after the truth has become clear unto them. None the less, forgive and forbear, until God shall make manifest His will: behold, God has the power to will anything.
2:110
And be constant in prayer, and render the purifying dues; for, whatever good deed you send ahead for your own selves, you shall find it with God: behold, God sees all that you do.
2:111
AND THEY claim,"None shall ever enter paradise unless he be a Jew" - or, "a Christian". Such are their wishful beliefs! Say: "Produce an evidence for what you are claiming,90 if what you say is true!"
2:112
Yea, indeed: everyone who surrenders his whole being unto God, and is a doer of good, shall have his reward with his Sustainer; and all such need have no fear, and neither shall they grieve.

neptunejoo

Established
Sura Taha verse. When Musa AS calls his brother name Harun AS. Musa AS was not as elequent as Harun. And everytime I read or hear this ayat, my heart flutters.

I want someone like Harun AS in my life or I want someone like Musa.

We have the same vision, devoting our lives for God.

When everything gets harder, I want someone beside me reminds me of my Lord and why I do what I do. Comrade like. And we can complete each other.

Surah At-Tawbah (9:107)

ﭠﭡ ﭦﭧ

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
And [there are] those [hypocrites] who took for themselves a mosque for causing harm and disbelief and division among the believers and as a station for whoever had warred against Allah and His Messenger before. And they will surely swear, "We intended only the best." And Allah testifies that indeed they are liars.
9:108
Play Copy
ﭰﭱ ﭼﭽ ﭿ ﮂﮃ

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
Do not stand [for prayer] within it - ever. A mosque founded on righteousness from the first day is more worthy for you to stand in. Within it are men who love to purify themselves; and Allah loves those who purify themselves.
9:109
Play Copy
ﮝﮞ

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
Then is one who laid the foundation of his building on righteousness [with fear] from Allah and [seeking] His approval better or one who laid the foundation of his building on the edge of a bank about to collapse, so it collapsed with him into the fire of Hell? And Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people.

This one means a lot to me. We should be aware, conscious and prepared to stand on our own, even against other so-called Muslims in defense of the truth regarding our faith.......

The parable of those who spend their property in the way of Allah is as the parable of a grain growing seven ears (with) a hundred grains in every ear; and Allah multiplies for whom He pleases; and Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing
(As for) those who spend their property in the way of Allah, then do not follow up what they have spent with reproach or injury, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and they shall have no fear nor shall they grieve.
Kind speech and forgiveness is better than charity followed by injury; and Allah is Self-sufficient, Forbearing.
O you who believe! do not make your charity worthless by reproach and injury, like him who spends his property to be seen of men and does not believe in Allah and the last day; so his parable is as the parable of a smooth rock with earth upon it, then a heavy rain falls upon it, so it leaves it bare; they shall not be able to gain anything of what they have earned; and Allah does not guide the unbelieving people.

And the parable of those who spend their property to seek the pleasure of Allah and for the certainty 'of their souls is as the parable of a garden on an elevated ground, upon which heavy rain falls so it brings forth its fruit twofold but if heavy rain does not fall upon it, then light rain (is sufficient); and Allah sees what you do.
- Surah 2:261-265

Sahih International
Every soul will taste death, and you will only be given your [full] compensation on the Day of Resurrection. So he who is drawn away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise has attained [his desire]. And what is the life of this world except the enjoyment of delusion.
You will surely be tested in your possessions and in yourselves. And you will surely hear from those who were given the Scripture before you and from those who associate others with Allah much abuse. But if you are patient and fear Allah - indeed, that is of the matters [worthy] of determination.
And [mention, O Muhammad], when Allah took a covenant from those who were given the Scripture, [saying], "You must make it clear to the people and not conceal it." But they threw it away behind their backs and exchanged it for a small price. And wretched is that which they purchased.
And never think that those who rejoice in what they have perpetrated and like to be praised for what they did not do - never think them [to be] in safety from the punishment, and for them is a painful punishment.
And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and Allah is over all things competent.
Indeed, in the creation of the heavens and the earth and the alternation of the night and the day are signs for those of understanding.
Who remember Allah while standing or sitting or [lying] on their sides and give thought to the creation of the heavens and the earth, [saying], "Our Lord, You did not create this aimlessly; exalted are You [above such a thing]; then protect us from the punishment of the Fire.
3:185-191

1572398971770.png

38 and [who knows that] We have indeed created the heavens and the earth and all that is between them in six aeons, and [that] no weariness could ever touch Us.
39 HENCE, [O believer,] bear thou with patience whatever they may say, and extol thy Sustainer's limitless glory and praise before the rising of the sun and before its setting;
40 and in the night, too, extol His glory, and at every prayer's end.
41 And [always] listen for the day when He who issues the call [of death] shall call [thee] from close by;
42 [and bethink thyself, too, of] the Day on which all [human beings] will in truth hear the final blast - that Day of [their] coming-forth [from death].
43 Verily, it is We who grant life and deal death; and with Us will be all journeys' end
44 on the Day when the earth is riven asunder all around them as they hasten forth [towards God's judgment]: that gathering will be easy for Us [to encompass].
45 Fully aware are We of what they [who deny resurrection] do say; and thou canst by no means force them [to believe in it]. Yet none the less, remind, through this Qur'an, all such as may fear My warning.
surah 50 ayas 38-45 1572601968306.png

Last edited:
3:145-146
Muhammad is naught but a messenger. [Other] messengers have passed on before him.
So if he was to die or be killed, would you turn back on your heels [to unbelief]?
And he who turns back on his heels will never harm Allah at all; but Allah will reward the grateful.
And it is not [possible] for one to die except by permission of Allah at a decree determined.
And whoever desires the reward of this world - We will give him thereof; and whoever desires the reward of the Hereafter
- We will give him thereof. And we will reward the grateful.

"And you did not veil yourselves lest your ears and your eyes and your skins should bear witness against you, but you thought that Allah did not know most of what you did.
And that was your (evil) thought which you entertained about your Lord that has tumbled you down into perdition, so are you become of the lost ones.
Then if they will endure, still the fire is their abode, and if they ask for goodwill, then are they not of those who shall be granted goodwill.
And We have appointed for them comrades so they have made fair-seeming to them what is before them and what is behind them, and the word proved true against them-- among the nations of the jinn and the men that have passed away before them-- that they shall surely be losers.
And those who disbelieve say: Do not listen to this Quran and make noise therein, perhaps you may overcome.

Therefore We will most certainly make those who disbelieve taste a severe punishment, and We will most certainly reward them for the evil deeds they used to do."
- Surah 41:22-27

"And (remember) when Mûsa (Moses) said to his people:
"O my people! Why do you hurt me while you know certainly that I am the Messenger of Allâh to you?
So when they turned away (from the Path of Allâh), Allâh turned their hearts away (from the Right Path).
And Allâh guides not the people who are Fâsiqûn (rebellious, disobedient to Allâh). And (remember) when 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allâh unto you confirming the Taurât [(Torah) which came] before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed.
But when he (Ahmed i.e. Muhammad) came to them with clear proofs, they said: "This is plain magic."
And who does more wrong than the one who invents a lie against Allâh, while he is being invited to Islâm?
And Allâh guides not the people who are Zâlimûn (polytheists, wrong-doers and disbelievers) folk.
They intend to put out the Light of Allâh (i.e. the religion of Islâm, this Qur'ân, and Prophet Muhammad) with their mouths. But Allâh will complete His Light even though the disbelievers hate (it).
He it is Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islâmic Monotheism) to make it victorious over all (other) religions even though the Mushrikûn (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, and disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh and in His Messenger Muhammed) hate (it).
O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a commerce that will save you from a painful torment.
That you believe in Allâh and His Messenger (Muhammad), and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allâh with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know!
(If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwelling in Gardens of 'Adn Eternity ['Adn Edn) Paradise], that is indeed the great success."
[The Noble Qur’ân, Chapter As-Saff (no.61), Verse 5-12]

"So also did We show Ibrahim the power and the laws of the heavens and the earth, that he might (with understanding) have certitude. When the night covered him over, He saw a star: He said: "This is my Lord." But when it set, He said: "I love not those that set." When he saw the moon rising in splendor, he said: "This is my Lord." But when the moon set, He said: "Unless my Lord guide me, I shall surely be among those who go astray."When he saw the sun rising in splendor, he said: "This is my Lord; this is the greatest (of all)." But when the sun set, he said: "O my people! I am indeed free from your (guilt) of giving partners to Allah. "For me, I have set my face, firmly and truly, towards Him Who created the heavens and the earth, and never shall I give partners to Allah."" [Surah Al An'am 6:75-79]
His people disputed with him. He said: "(Come) ye to dispute with me, about Allah, when He (Himself) hath guided me? I fear not (the beings) ye associate with Allah: Unless my Lord willeth, (nothing can happen). My Lord comprehendeth in His knowledge all things. Will ye not (yourselves) be admonished? "How should I fear (the beings) ye associate with God, when ye fear not to give partners to God without any warrant having been given to you? Which of (us) two parties hath more right to security? (tell me) if ye know." [Surah Al An'am 6:80-81]

"Lo! Ibrahim said to his father Azar: "Takest thou idols for gods? For I see thee and thy people in manifest error."" [Surah Al An'am 6:74]

"Behold, he said to his father: "O my father! why worship that which heareth not and seeth not, and can profit thee nothing? "O my father! to me hath come knowledge which hath not reached thee: so follow me: I will guide thee to a way that is even and straight. "O my father! serve not Satan: for Satan is a rebel against (Allah) Most Gracious. "O my father! I fear lest a Penalty afflict thee from (Allah) Most Gracious, so that thou become to Satan a friend."(The father) replied: "Dost thou hate my gods, O Ibrahim? If thou forbear not, I will indeed stone thee: Now get away from me for a good long while!"Ibrahim said: "Peace be on thee: I will pray to my Lord for thy forgiveness: for He is to me Most Gracious. "And I will turn away from you (all) and from those whom ye invoke besides Allah: I will call on my Lord: perhaps, by my prayer to my Lord, I shall be not unblest."" [Surah Maryam 19:42-48]

......continuation of the story of Prophet Abraham (peace be upon him)

"Then did he turn to their aliha (gods) and said, "will ye not eat (of the offerings before you)? "What is the matter with you that ye speak not (intelligently)?" Then did he turn upon them, striking (them) with the right hand." [Surah Al Saffat 37:91-93]
"So he broke them to pieces, (all) but the biggest of them, that they might turn (and address themselves) to it." [Surah Al Anbiya 21:58]

21:59 When they saw what had happened,] they said: “Who has done this to our gods? Verily, one of the worst wrongdoers is he!’’
21:60 Said some [of them]: “We heard a youth speak of these [gods with scorn]: he is called Abraham.’’
21:61 The others] said: “Then bring him before the peoples eyes, so that they might bear witness [against him]!”
21:62 [And when he came.] they asked: “Hast thou done this to our gods, O Abraham?”
21:63 He answered: “Nay, it was this one, the biggest of them, that did it: but ask them [yourselves] - provided they can speak!” -
21:64 And so they turned upon one another, saying, “Behold, it is you who are doing wrong.”
21:65 But then they relapsed into their former way of thinking and said: “Thou knowest very well that these [idols] cannot speak!”
21:66 Said [Abraham]: “Do you then worship, instead of God, something that cannot benefit you in any way, nor harm you?
21:67 Fie upon you and upon all that you worship instead of God! Will you not, then, use your reason?”
21:68 They exclaimed: “Burn him, and [thereby] succour your gods, if you are going to do [anything]!”
21:69 [But] We said: O fire! Be thou cool, and [a source of] inner peace for Abraham!”
21:70 and whereas they sought to do evil unto him, We caused them to suffer the greatest loss:

Last edited:
"(The father) replied: "Dost thou hate my gods, O Ibrahim?
If thou forbear not, I will indeed stone thee: Now get away from me for a good long while!"
Ibrahim said: "Peace be on thee: I will pray to my Lord for thy forgiveness: for He is to me Most Gracious.
"And I will turn away from you (all) and from those whom ye invoke besides Allah: I will call on my Lord: perhaps, by my prayer to my Lord, I shall be not unblest."" [Surah Maryam
19:46-48]
And he said (after his rescue from the fire):
"He said: "I will go to my Lord! He will surely guide me! " [Surah Al Saffat 37:99]