[Adhere to it], turning in repentance to Him, and fear Him and establish prayer and do not be of those who associate others with Allah [Or] of those who have divided their religion and become sects, every faction rejoicing in what it has. And when adversity touches the people, they call upon their Lord, turning in repentance to Him. Then when He lets them taste mercy from Him, at once a party of them associate others with their Lord, So that they will deny what We have granted them. Then enjoy yourselves, for you are going to know. Or have We sent down to them an authority, and it speaks of what they were associating with Him? And when We let the people taste mercy, they rejoice therein, but if evil afflicts them for what their hands have put forth, immediately they despair. Do they not see that Allah extends provision for whom He wills and restricts [it]? Indeed, in that are signs for a people who believe.
continued below. 30:31-37
continued. So give the relative his right, as well as the needy and the traveler. That is best for those who desire the countenance of Allah, and it is they who will be the successful. And whatever you give for interest (usury) to increase within the wealth of people will not increase with Allah . But what you give in zakah (charity), desiring the countenance of Allah - those are the multipliers. Allah is the one who created you, then provided for you, then will cause you to die, and then will give you life. Are there any of your "partners" who does anything of that? Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him. Corruption has appeared throughout the land and sea by [reason of] what the hands of people have earned so He may let them taste part of [the consequence of] what they have done that perhaps they will return [to righteousness]. 30:38-41
The believing men and believing women are allies of one another. They enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and establish prayer and give zakah (charity)and obey Allah and His Messenger. Those - Allah will have mercy upon them. Indeed, Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise. Allah has promised the believing men and believing women gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they abide eternally, and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence; but approval from Allah is greater. It is that which is the great attainment. 9:71-72
They followed what the Shayatin (devils) gave out (falsely of the magic) in the lifetime of Sulaiman (Solomon).
Sulaiman did not disbelieve, but the Shayatin (devils) disbelieved, teaching men magic and such things that came down at Babylon to the two angels, Harut and Marut, but neither of these two (angels) taught anyone (such things) till they had said, “We are only for trial, so disbelieve not (by learning this magic from us).”
And from these (angels) people learn that by which they cause separation between man and his wife, but they could not thus harm anyone except by Allah’s Leave.
And they learn that which harms them and profits them not.
And indeed they knew that the buyers of it (magic) would have no share in the Hereafter. And how bad indeed was that for which they sold their own-selves, if they but knew.
· And if they had believed, and guarded themselves from evil and kept their duty to Allah, far better would have been the reward from their Lord, if they but knew!
Quran (Surah Al-Baqara, Verses 102-103)
O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.
61. Blessed is He who placed constellations in the sky, and placed in it a lamp, and an illuminating moon.
62. And it is He who made the night and the day alternate—for whoever desires to reflect, or desires to show gratitude.
63. The servants of the Merciful are those who walk the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say, “Peace.”
64. And those who pass the night prostrating themselves to their Lord and standing up.
65. And those who say, ‘‘Our Lord, avert from us the suffering of Hell, for its suffering is continuous.
66. It is indeed a miserable residence and destination.”
67. And those who, when they spend, are neither wasteful nor stingy, but choose a middle course between that.
68. And those who do not implore besides God any other god, and do not kill the soul which God has made sacred—except in the pursuit of justice—and do not commit adultery. Whoever does that will face penalties.
69. The punishment will be doubled for him on the Day of Resurrection, and he will dwell therein in humiliation forever.
70. Except for those who repent, and believe, and do good deeds. These—God will replace their bad deeds with good deeds. God is ever Forgiving and Merciful.
71. Whoever repents and acts righteously—has inclined towards God with repentance.
72. And those who do not bear false witness; and when they come across indecencies, they pass by with dignity.
73. And those who, when reminded of the revelations of their Lord, do not fall before them deaf and blind.
74. And those who say, “Our Lord, grant us delight in our spouses and our children, and make us a good example for the righteous.”
75. Those will be awarded the Chamber for their patience, and will be greeted therein with greetings and peace.
76. Abiding therein forever—it is an excellent residence and destination.
77. Say, “What are you to my Lord without your prayers? You have denied the truth, and the inevitable will happen.”
25 : 61-77
In the name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful.
Praise belongs to God, Lord of all Worlds,
the Compassionate, the Merciful. Master of the Day of Judgement.
It is you we worship; it is you we ask for help.
Guide us to the straight path,
the path of those you have blessed,
those who incur no anger and who have not gone astray.
[Chapter 1, Verses 1-7]
2:219 They ask you about wine and gambling. Say, "In them is great sin and [yet, some] benefit for people. But their sin is greater than their benefit." And they ask you what they should spend. Say, "The excess [beyond needs]." Thus Allah makes clear to you the verses [of revelation] that you might give thought.
Indeed, those who dispute concerning the signs of Allah without [any] authority having come to them
- there is not within their breasts except pride, [the extent of] which they cannot reach.
So seek refuge in Allah . Indeed, it is He who is the Hearing, the Seeing.
The creation of the heavens and earth is greater than the creation of mankind, but most of the people do not know.
And not equal are the blind and the seeing,
nor are those who believe and do righteous deeds and the evildoer.
Little do you remember.
Indeed, the Hour is coming
- no doubt about it
- but most of the people do not believe.
Those who have believed and whose hearts are assured by the remembrance of Allah . Unquestionably, by the remembrance of Allah hearts are assured." Those who have believed and done righteous deeds - a good state is theirs and a good return. Thus have We sent you to a community before which [other] communities have passed on so you might recite to them that which We revealed to you, while they disbelieve in the Most Merciful. Say, "He is my Lord; there is no deity except Him. Upon Him I rely, and to Him is my return."
67:15-26 It is He who made the earth tame for you - so walk among its slopes and eat of His provision - and to Him is the resurrection. Do you feel secure that He who [holds authority] in the heaven would not cause the earth to swallow you and suddenly it would sway? Or do you feel secure that He who [holds authority] in the heaven would not send against you a storm of stones? Then you would know how [severe] was My warning. And already had those before them denied, and how [terrible] was My reproach. Do they not see the birds above them with wings outspread and [sometimes] folded in? None holds them [aloft] except the Most Merciful. Indeed He is, of all things, Seeing. Or who is it that could be an army for you to aid you other than the Most Merciful? The disbelievers are not but in delusion. Or who is it that could provide for you if He withheld His provision? But they have persisted in insolence and aversion. Then is one who walks fallen on his face better guided or one who walks erect on a straight path? Say, "It is He who has produced you and made for you hearing and vision and hearts; little are you grateful." Say, " It is He who has multiplied you throughout the earth, and to Him you will be gathered." And they say, "When is this promise, if you should be truthful?" Say, "The knowledge is only with Allah, and I am only a clear warner."
And keep yourself patient [by being] with those who call upon their Lord in the morning and the evening, seeking His countenance. And let not your eyes pass beyond them, desiring adornments of the worldly life, and do not obey one whose heart We have made heedless of Our remembrance and who follows his desire and whose affair is ever [in] neglect.
And say, "The truth is from your Lord, so whoever wills - let him believe; and whoever wills - let him disbelieve." Indeed, We have prepared for the wrongdoers a fire whose walls will surround them. And if they call for relief, they will be relieved with water like murky oil, which scalds [their] faces. Wretched is the drink, and evil is the resting place.
Indeed, those who have believed and done righteous deeds - indeed, We will not allow to be lost the reward of any who did well in deeds.
Those will have gardens of perpetual residence; beneath them rivers will flow. They will be adorned therein with bracelets of gold and will wear green garments of fine silk and brocade, reclining therein on adorned couches. Excellent is the reward, and good is the resting place.
76:23-31 Indeed, it is We who have sent down to you, the Qur'an progressively. So be patient for the decision of your Lord and do not obey from among them a sinner or ungrateful [disbeliever]. And mention the name of your Lord [in prayer] morning and evening And during the night prostrate to Him and exalt Him a long [part of the] night. Indeed, these [disbelievers] love the immediate and leave behind them a grave Day. We have created them and strengthened their forms, and when We will, We can change their likenesses with [complete] alteration. Indeed, this is a reminder, so he who wills may take to his Lord a way. And you do not will except that Allah wills. Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Wise. He admits whom He wills into His mercy; but the wrongdoers - He has prepared for them a painful punishment.