Favorite Quran Verses

It is He who released the two bodies of flowing water,
one sweet and fresh and the other salty and bitter,
and put an insurmountable barrier between them.
It is He who creates human beings from fluid,
then makes them kin by blood and marriage:
your Lord is All Powerful!
Yet instead of God they worship things that can neither benefit nor harm them.
[25:53-55]

So [Humankind] respond to your Lord before there comes a Day that cannot, against God’s will, be averted–
you will have no refuge on that Day, and no possibility of denying [your sins].
If they still turn away [remember that] We have not sent you [O Muhammad] to be their guardian: your only duty is to deliver the message. And when We let the human being taste mercy from Us, he becomes happy with it, and when adversity afflicts them because of what their hands have done, the human being becomes ungrateful.
God has control of the heavens and the earth; He creates whatever He wills– He grants female offspring to whoever He wills, male to whoever He wilsl, or both male and female, and He makes whoever He wills barren:
He is All Knowing and All Powerful. It is not granted to any mortal that God should speak to him except through revelation or from behind a veil, or by sending a messenger to reveal by His command what He wills: He is Exalted and Wise.
[42:47-51]

Last edited:
Have you not considered how God sends water down from the sky and that We produce with it fruits of varied colors;
that there are in the mountains layers of white and red of various hues, and jet black; that there are various colors among human beings, wild animals, and livestock too?
It is those of His servants who have knowledge who stand in true awe of God. God is Almighty, Most Forgiving.
Those who recite God’s scripture, keep up the prayer, give secretly and openly from what We have provided for them,
may hope for a trade that will never decline:
He will repay them in full, and give them extra from His bounty.
He is Most Forgiving, Most Appreciative.
[35:27-30]

Indeed, humankind was created anxious: when evil touches him,
impatient, and when good touches him, withholding [of it],
except the observers of prayer -
Those who are constant in their prayer and those within whose wealth is a known right for the petitioner and the deprived -
And those who believe in the Day of Recompense.
[70:19-26]

Whatever things you have been given for the life of this world are merely [temporary] gratification and vanity:
that which is with God is better and more lasting– will you not use your reason?
Can the person who will see the fulfillment of the good promise We gave him be compared to someone We have given some enjoyments for this worldly life but who, on the Day of Resurrection, will be summoned?
[28: 60-61]

Have you considered the person who denies the Judgement?
It is he who pushes aside the orphan and does not urge others to feed the needy.
So woe to those who pray but are heedless of their prayer ;
those who are all show and forbid common kindnesses.
(107: 1-7)

So [Humankind] respond to your Lord before there comes a Day that cannot, against God’s will, be averted–
you will have no refuge on that Day, and no possibility of denying [your sins].
If they still turn away [remember that] We have not sent you [O Muhammad] to be their guardian: your only duty is to deliver the message. And when We let the human being taste mercy from Us, he becomes happy with it, and when adversity afflicts them because of what their hands have done, the human being becomes ungrateful.
God has control of the heavens and the earth; He creates whatever He will– He grants female offspring to whoever He will, male to whoever He will, or both male and female, and He makes whoever He will barren:
He is All Knowing and All Powerful. It is not granted to any mortal that God should speak to him except through revelation or from behind a veil, or by sending a messenger to reveal by His command what He will: He is Exalted and Wise.
[42:47-51]
line # 6
wills ????? letter "s" is missing ?

line # 6
wills ????? letter "s" is missing ?
fixed.
BarakAllah feek.

Zakah expenditures are only for the poor and for the needy and for those employed to collect [zakah] and for bringing hearts together [for Islam] and for freeing captives [or slaves] and for those in debt and for the cause of Allah and for the [stranded] traveler - an obligation [imposed] by Allah . And Allah is Knowing and Wise.
9:60

"There is no God but He: that is the witness of God, His angels, and those endued with Knowledge, standing firm on justice. There is no God but He, the Exalted in Power, the Wise." - 3:18.

Last edited:
2:185. Ramadhan is the (month) in which was sent down the Koran, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and judgment (between right and wrong). So every one of you who is present (at his home) during that month should spend it in fasting, but if any one is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed period (should be made up) by days later. God intends every facility for you; He does not want to put you to difficulties. (He wants you) to complete the prescribed period, and to glorify Him in that He has guided you; and perhaps ye shall be grateful.
2:186. When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every supplicant when he calleth on Me: let them also, with a will, listen to My call, and believe Me: that they may walk in The Right Way.

2:163-165
And your god is one God. There is no deity [worthy of worship] except Him, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.
Indeed, in the creation of the heavens and earth, and the alternation of the night and the day, and the [great] ships which sail through the sea with that which benefits people, and what Allah has sent down from the heavens of rain, giving life thereby to the earth after its lifelessness and dispersing therein every [kind of] moving creature, and [His] directing of the winds and the clouds controlled between the heaven and the earth are signs for a people who use reason.
And [yet], among the people are those who take other than Allah as equals [to Him]. They love them as they [should] love Allah . But those who believe are stronger in love for Allah . And if only they who have wronged would consider [that] when they see the punishment, [they will be certain] that all power belongs to Allah and that Allah is severe in punishment.

“O you who believe! Turn to Allaah with sincere repentance! It may be that your Lord will expiate from you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise)” [al-Tahreem 66:8]
“Say to those who have disbelieved, if they cease (from disbelief), their past will be forgiven” [al-Anfaal 8:38]
“But whosoever repents after his crime and does righteous good deeds (by obeying Allaah), then verily, Allaah will pardon him (accept his repentance). Verily, Allaah is Oft Forgiving, Most Merciful [al-Maa’idah 5:39 –

EpistemiX

Established
Qur'an 5:72

Certainly they disbelieve who say: Surely Allah, He is the Messiah, son of Mary;
And the Messiah said: O Children of Israel! Serve Allah, my Lord and your Lord.
Surely whoever associates (others [in worship]) with Allah, then Allah has forbidden to him the garden, and his abode is the fire; and there shall be no helpers for the unjust.

2:124
And [mention, O Muhammad], when Abraham was tried by his Lord with commands and he fulfilled them. [ Allah ] said, "Indeed, I will make you a leader for the people." [Abraham] said, "And of my descendants?" [ Allah ] said, "My covenant does not include the wrongdoers."

10:57
O mankind, there has to come to you instruction from your Lord and healing for what is in the breasts and guidance and mercy for the believers.