Favorite Quran Verses

DesertRose

Superstar
Qyran 8:24
Sahih International
: O you who have believed, respond to Allah and to the Messenger when he calls you to that which gives you life. And know that Allah intervenes between a man and his heart and that to Him you will be gathered.

DesertRose

Superstar
QURAN 4:135
O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm in justice,
witnesses for Allah, even if it be against yourselves or parents and relatives.
Whether one is rich or poor, Allah is more worthy of both.
So follow not [personal] inclination, lest you not be just.
And if you distort [your testimony] or refuse [to give it], then indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted.

DesertRose

Superstar
Quran [33:35]

The submitting men, the submitting women,
the believing men, the believing women,
the obedient men, the obedient women,
the truthful men, the truthful women,
the steadfast men, the steadfast women,
the reverent men, the reverent women,
the charitable men, the charitable women,
the fasting men, the fasting women,
the chaste men, the chaste women,
and the men who commemorate GOD frequently, and the commemorating women;
GOD has prepared for them forgiveness and a great recompense.

DesertRose

Superstar
And Paradise will be brought near to the Muttaqun (pious - see V.2:2) not far off.

(It will be said): "This is what you were promised, - (it is) for those oft-returning (to Allah) in sincere repentance,
and those who preserve their covenant with Allah (by obeying Him in all what He has ordered,

and worship none but Allah Alone, i.e. follow Allah's Religion, Islamic Monotheism).

"Who feared the Most Beneficent (Allah) in the Ghaib (unseen): (i.e. in this worldly life before seeing and meeting Him),
and brought a heart turned in repentance (to Him - and absolutely free from each and every kind of polytheism),

"Enter you therein in peace and security; this is a Day of eternal life!" There they will have all that they desire, and We have more (for them, i.e. a glance at the All-Mighty, All-Majestic swt ).

Quran 50: 31-35

And Paradise will be brought near to the Muttaqun (pious - see V.2:2) not far off.

(It will be said): "This is what you were promised, - (it is) for those oft-returning (to Allah) in sincere repentance,
and those who preserve their covenant with Allah (by obeying Him in all what He has ordered,

and worship none but Allah Alone, i.e. follow Allah's Religion, Islamic Monotheism).

"Who feared the Most Beneficent (Allah) in the Ghaib (unseen): (i.e. in this worldly life before seeing and meeting Him),
and brought a heart turned in repentance (to Him - and absolutely free from each and every kind of polytheism),

"Enter you therein in peace and security; this is a Day of eternal life!" There they will have all that they desire, and We have more (for them, i.e. a glance at the All-Mighty, All-Majestic swt ).

Quran 50: 31-35
[To the righteous it will be said], "O reassured soul,

Return to your Lord, well-pleased and pleasing [to Him],

And enter among My [righteous] servants

And enter My Paradise."
(Surah Al Fajr 89: 27-30)

DesertRose

Superstar
@Daciple for your clarification.
Please note, the Quran is the word of God sent down. The Bible is more like the hadith literature and seerah a mix of some eye witness narration and some narration of the history of Prophet Jesus (p.b.u.h) written by people after his time.

Quran 18-102-110
Sahih International
Then do those who disbelieve think that they can take My servants instead of Me as allies? Indeed, We have prepared Hell for the disbelievers as a lodging.

Say, [O Muhammad], "Shall we [believers] inform you of the greatest losers as to [their] deeds?
[They are] those whose effort is lost in worldly life, while they think that they are doing well in work."

Those are the ones who disbelieve in the verses of their Lord and in [their] meeting Him, so their deeds have become worthless; and We will not assign to them on the Day of Resurrection any importance.
That is their recompense - Hell - for what they denied and [because] they took My signs and My messengers in ridicule.

Indeed, those who have believed and done righteous deeds - they will have the Gardens of Paradise as a lodging,
Wherein they abide eternally. They will not desire from it any transfer.

Say, "If the sea were ink for [writing] the words of my Lord, the sea would be exhausted before the words of my Lord were exhausted, even if We brought the like of it as a supplement."

Say, "I am only a man like you, to whom has been revealed that your god is one God. So whoever would hope for the meeting with his Lord - let him do righteous work and not associate in the worship of his Lord anyone."

Last edited:

Daciple

Star
@Daciple for your clarification please pay attention to the first and last verses especially.
Please note, the Quran is the word of God sent down by revelation.
No its not, its a book if anything given by demons. The Bible is absolutely clear concerning the Quran and the Fallen Angel that gave it to Muhammad:

Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed

The Quran, Muhammad and the Fallen Angel are accursed because they do not preach the Gospel, in fact that book is directly against everything that is contained in the Gospel and the Preaching of Jesus Christ. You couldnt ask for a Religion more Anti Christ in its foundations than Islam, denies Jesus as the Son of God, denies that Jesus shed His blood for the Redemption of Sin, denies Jesus even died, and then goes out of its way to try and send to Hell every person that believes in the Gospel of Christ.

The Quran is the furthest thing from the Word of God, its utterly AntiChrist...

DesertRose

Superstar
Quran 199
Sahih International
And indeed, among the People of the Scripture are those who believe in Allah and what was revealed to you and what was revealed to them, [being] humbly submissive to Allah . They do not exchange the verses of Allah for a small price. Those will have their reward with their Lord. Indeed, Allah is swift in account.

DesertRose

Superstar
Quran 4:36-40
Sahih International

Worship Allah and associate nothing with Him, and to parents do good, and to relatives, orphans, the needy, the near neighbor, the neighbor farther away, the companion at your side, the traveler, and those whom your right hands possess. Indeed, Allah does not like those who are self-deluding and boastful.

Who are stingy and enjoin upon [other] people stinginess and conceal what Allah has given them of His bounty - and We have prepared for the disbelievers a humiliating punishment -

And [also] those who spend of their wealth to be seen by the people and believe not in Allah nor in the Last Day. And he to whom Satan is a companion - then evil is he as a companion.

And what [harm would come] upon them if they believed in Allah and the Last Day and spent out of what Allah provided for them? And Allah is ever, about them, Knowing.

Indeed, Allah does not do injustice, [even] as much as an atom's weight; while if there is a good deed, He multiplies it and gives from Himself a great reward.

Last edited:

EpistemiX

Established
The Quran is the furthest thing from the Word of God, its utterly AntiChrist...
16. And mention in the Book (the Qur'an, O Muhammad
, the story of) Maryam (Mary), when she withdrew in seclusion from her family to a place facing east.

17. She placed a screen (to screen herself) from them; then We sent to her Our Ruh [angel Jibrael (Gabriel)], and he appeared before her in the form of a man in all respects.

18. She said: "Verily! I seek refuge with the Most Beneficent (Allah) from you, if you do fear Allah."

19. (The angel) said: "I am only a Messenger from your Lord, (to announce) to you the gift of a righteous son."

20. She said: "How can I have a son, when no man has touched me, nor am I unchaste?"

21. He said: "So (it will be), your Lord said: 'That is easy for Me (Allah): And (We wish) to appoint him as a sign to mankind and a mercy from Us (Allah), and it is a matter (already) decreed, (by Allah).' "

22. So she conceived him, and she withdrew with him to a far place (i.e. Bethlehem valley about 4-6 miles from Jerusalem).

23. And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a date-palm. She said: "Would that I had died before this, and had been forgotten and out of sight!"

24. Then [the babe 'Iesa (Jesus)] cried unto her from below her, saying: "Grieve not! Your Lord has provided a water stream under you;

25. "And shake the trunk of date-palm towards you, it will let fall fresh ripe-dates upon you."

26. "So eat and drink and be glad, and if you see any human being, say: 'Verily! I have vowed a fast unto the Most Beneficent (Allah) so I shall not speak to any human being this day.'"

27. Then she brought him (the baby) to her people, carrying him. They said: "O Mary! Indeed you have brought a thing Fariya (an unheard mighty thing).

28. "O sister (i.e. the like) of Harun (Aaron) [not the brother of Musa (Moses), but he was another pious man at the time of Maryam (Mary)]! Your father was not a man who used to commit adultery, nor your mother was an unchaste woman."

29. Then she pointed to him. They said: "How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?"

30. "He ['Iesa (Jesus)] said: Verily! I am a slave of Allah, He has given me the Scripture and made me a Prophet;"

31. "And He has made me blessed wheresoever I be, and has enjoined on me Salat (prayer), and Zakat, as long as I live."

32. "And dutiful to my mother, and made me not arrogant, unblest.

33. "And Salam (peace) be upon me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive!"

34. Such is 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary). (it is) a statement of truth, about which they doubt (or dispute). [Qur'an 19: 16-34]

Ant-Christ? :D you need educating, Daciple.

DesertRose

Superstar
Quran
48;13
Sahih International
O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.

DesertRose

Superstar
Quran 57:16-20
Has the time not come for those who have believed that their hearts should become humbly submissive at the remembrance of Allah and what has come down of the truth? And let them not be like those who were given the Scripture before, and a long period passed over them, so their hearts hardened; and many of them are defiantly disobedient.

Know that Allah gives life to the earth after its lifelessness. We have made clear to you the signs; perhaps you will understand.

Indeed, the men who practice charity and the women who practice charity and [they who] have loaned Allah a goodly loan - it will be multiplied for them, and they will have a noble reward.

And those who have believed in Allah and His messengers - those are [in the ranks of] the supporters of truth and the martyrs, with their Lord. For them is their reward and their light. But those who have disbelieved and denied Our verses - those are the companions of Hellfire.

Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children - like the example of a rain whose [resulting] plant growth pleases the tillers; then it dries and you see it turned yellow; then it becomes [scattered] debris. And in the Hereafter is severe punishment and forgiveness from Allah and approval. And what is the worldly life except the enjoyment of delusion.