Favorite Quran Verses

DesertRose

Superstar
This is why Islam puts great weight on al-amr bi’l-ma‘ruf wa’l-nahi ‘ani’l-munkar – the duty of “commanding good and forbiding wrong.” Allah, exalted is He, declares in the Qur’an: The believers, men and women, are allies one to another; they enjoin what is good and forbid what is evil. [9:71]
<3

Soothing recitation of Surah AHZAB | {33:35} by Omar Hisham Al Arabi.

DesertRose

Superstar
74 He specifies His mercy for whomever He wills. Allah is Possessor of Sublime Grace.

75 Among the People of the Book is he, who, if you entrust him with a heap of gold, he will give it back to you. And among them is he, who, if you entrust him with a single coin, he will not give it back to you, unless you keep after him. That is because they say, “We are under no obligation towards the gentiles.” They tell lies about Allah, and they know it.

76 Indeed, whoever fulfills his commitments and maintains piety—Allah loves the pious.
3:74-76

DesertRose

Superstar
14 Have you considered those who befriended a people with whom Allah has become angry? They are not of you, nor of them. And they swear to a lie while they know.
15 Allah has prepared for them a terrible punishment. Evil is what they used to do.
16 They took their oaths as a screen, and prevented others from Allah’s path. They will have a shameful punishment.
17 Neither their possessions nor their children will avail them anything against Allah. These are the inhabitants of the Fire, dwelling therein forever.
18 On the Day when Allah will resurrect them altogether—they will swear to Him, as they swear to you, thinking that they are upon something. Indeed, they themselves are the liars.
19 Satan has taken hold of them, and so has caused them to forget the remembrance of Allah. These are the partisans of Satan. Indeed, it is Satan’s partisans who are the losers.
20 Those who oppose Allah and His Messenger are among the lowliest.
21 Allah has written: “I will certainly prevail, I and My messengers.” Allah is Strong and Mighty.
22 You will not find a people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, loving those who oppose Allah and His Messenger, even if they were their parents, or their children, or their siblings, or their close relatives. These—He has inscribed faith in their hearts, and has supported them with a spirit from Him. And He will admit them into Gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will dwell forever. Allah is pleased with them, and they are pleased with Him. These are the partisans of Allah. Indeed, it is Allah’s partisans who are the successful.

58:14-22

DesertRose

Superstar
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful.
19 To Him belongs everyone in the heavens and the earth. Those near Him are not too proud to worship Him, nor do they waver.

20 They praise night and day, without ever tiring.

21 Or have they taken to themselves gods from the earth who resurrect?

22 If there were in them gods other than Allah, they would have gone to ruin. So glory be to Allah, Lord of the Throne, beyond what they allege.

23 He will not be questioned about what He does, but they will be questioned.

24 Or have they taken, besides Him, other gods? Say, “Bring your proof. This is a message for those with me, and a message of those before me.” But most of them do not know the truth, so they turn away.

25 We never sent a messenger before you without inspiring him that: “There is no god but I, so worship Me.”

26 And they say, “The Most Merciful has taken to himself a son.” Be He glorified; they are but honored servants.

27 They never speak before He has spoken, and they only act on His command.

28 He knows what is before them, and what is behind them; and they do not intercede except for him whom He approves; and they tremble in awe of Him.

29 And whoever of them says, “I am a god besides Him,” We will reward him with Hell. Thus We reward the wrongdoers.

30 Do the disbelievers not see that the heavens and the earth were one mass, and We tore them apart? And We made from water every living thing. Will they not believe?

31 And We placed on earth stabilizers, lest it sways with them, and We placed therein signposts and passages, that they may be guided.

32 And We made the sky a protected ceiling; yet they turn away from its wonders.

33 It is He who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon; each floating in an orbit.

34 We did not grant immortality to any human being before you. Should you die, are they then the immortal?

35 Every soul will taste death. We burden you with adversity and prosperity—a test. And to Us you will be returned.

36 When those who disbelieve see you, they treat you only with ridicule: “Is this the one who mentions your gods?” And they reject the mention of the Merciful.

37 The human being was created of haste. I will show you My signs, so do not seek to rush Me.

38 And they say, “When will this promise come true, if you are truthful?”

39 If those who disbelieve only knew, when they cannot keep the fire off their faces and off their backs, and they will not be helped.
40 In fact, it will come upon them suddenly, and bewilder them. They will not be able to repel it, and they will not be reprieved.

41 Messengers before you were also ridiculed, but those who jeered were surrounded by what they had ridiculed.
42 Say, “Who guards you against the Merciful by night and by day?” But they turn away from the mention of their Lord.

43 Or do they have gods who can defend them against Us? They cannot help themselves, nor will they be protected from Us.

44 We have given these enjoyments, and their ancestors, until time grew long upon them. Do they not see how We gradually reduce the land from its extremities? Are they then the victors?

45 Say, “I am warning you through inspiration.” But the deaf cannot hear the call when they are being warned.

46 And when a breath of your Lord’s punishment touches them, they say, “Woe to us, we were truly wicked.”

47 We will set up the scales of justice for the Day of Resurrection, so that no soul will suffer the least injustice. And even if it be the weight of a mustard-seed, We will bring it up. Sufficient are We as Reckoners.

Quran 21: 19-47

DesertRose

Superstar
Allāh has promised those who have believed among you and done righteous deeds that He will surely grant them succession [to authority] upon the earth just as He granted it to those before them and that He will surely establish for them [therein] their religion which He has preferred for them and that He will surely substitute for them, after their fear, security, [for] they worship Me, not associating anything with Me. But whoever disbelieves after that - then those are the defiantly disobedient.
Quran 24:55

DesertRose

Superstar
18 O you who believe! Fear Allah, and let every soul consider what it has forwarded for the morrow, and fear Allah. Allah is Aware of what you do.

19 And do not be like those who forgot Allah, so He made them forget themselves. These are the sinners.

20 Not equal are the inhabitants of the Fire and the inhabitants of Paradise. It is the inhabitants of Paradise who are the winners.

21 Had We sent this Quran down on a mountain, you would have seen it trembling, crumbling in awe of Allah. These parables We cite for the people, so that they may reflect.

22 He is Allah. There is no god but He, the Knower of secrets and declarations. He is the Compassionate, the Merciful.

23 He is Allah; besides Whom there is no god; the Sovereign, the Holy, the Peace-Giver, the Faith-Giver, the Overseer, the Almighty, the Omnipotent, the Overwhelming. Glory be to Allah, beyond what they associate.

24 He is Allah; the Creator, the Maker, the Designer. His are the Most Beautiful Names. Whatever is in the heavens and the earth glorifies Him. He is the Majestic, the Wise.