Star
Psalm 68:19

Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior,
who daily bears our burdens.

Last edited:

Stucky

Star
Matt 25:34-36

Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me

Stucky

Star
Psalm 116:5

The Lord is gracious and righteous;
our God is full of compassion.

Stucky

Star
Matt 11:28-30

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

Stucky

Star
Psalm 37:23&24

The Lord makes firm the steps of the one who delights in him;
though he may stumble, he will not fall,
for the Lord upholds him with his hand.

Stucky

Star
John 10:14-18

“I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep. I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd. The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life—only to take it up again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.”

Stucky

Star
Psalm 94:18&19

When I said, “My foot is slipping,”
your unfailing love, Lord, supported me.
When anxiety was great within me,
your consolation brought me joy.

Stucky

Star
John 14:2-4

My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going.”

AmazingGrace

Established
A Psalm of David.
The Lord said to my Lord,

“Sit at My right hand,
Till I make Your enemies Your footstool.”
The Lord shall send the rod of Your strength out of Zion.
Rule in the midst of Your enemies!
The Lord has sworn
And will not relent,
“You are a priest forever
According to the order of Melchizedek.”

(Psalm 110:1 - 2, 4)

Jesus: How Can David Call His Descendant Lord?
35 Then Jesus answered and said, while He taught in the temple, “How is it that the scribes say that the Christ is the Son of David? 36 For David himself said by the Holy Spirit:

‘The Lord said to my Lord,
“Sit at My right hand,
Till I make Your enemies Your footstool.” ’

37 Therefore David himself calls Him ‘Lord’; how is He then his Son?”
(Mark 12:35 - 37)

Melchizedek, The King of Righteousness
This Melchizedek was king of Salem and priest of God Most High. He met Abraham returning from the defeat of the kings and blessed him, 2 and Abraham gave him a tenth of everything. First, the name Melchizedek means “king of righteousness”; then also, “king of Salem” means “king of peace.” 4 Just think how great he was: Even the patriarch Abraham gave him a tenth of the plunder!
1627466225333.png

Stucky

Star
John 1:12&13

Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

some favourites to reflect on

-Take no thought for your life

-watch and pray

-Father...Glorify Your Son, that Your Son may glorify you..., glorify Me in Your presence with the glory I had with You before the world existed.

Stucky

Star
Luke 15:4-7

Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Doesn’t he leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it? And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders and goes home. Then he calls his friends and neighbors together and says, ‘Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep.’ I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent

Stucky

Star
John 4:14

but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life

Stucky

Star
John 9:39

Jesus said, “For judgment I have come into this world, so that the blind will see and those who see will become blind.”

recure

Established
Return, ye backsliding children, and I will heal your backslidings. Behold, we come unto thee; for thou art the Lord our God. - Jeremiah 3:22